It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 22 May:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Rise of the Triad (2013), downloadables, Patch 1.5.5 (gog-23) (patch_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.5.0.23.exe; Fri, 22 May 2015 12:14:50 GMT; 34,072,816)

[Apparently part of the previously reported ROTT 2013 change (link suffers from the moderator-deleted-post-offset bug, post #9003), except that this file was promoted to my library some time (2 hours?) after the previous change, and more importantly after the changelog update, so was not picked by MaGog on its regular pass. I find it rather confusing. I recommend promoting all updates, including to the changelog, at the same time, not piecemeal.]

NOTE! CHANGED Wings (Emulated Amiga Edition), os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer)

NOTE! CHANGED Wings (Emulated Amiga Edition), sys_req_mac: ***TO*** OS X 10.7.0 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled
Post edited May 22, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 22 May:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Rise of the Triad (2013), downloadables, Patch 1.5.5 (gog-23) (patch_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.5.0.23.exe; Fri, 22 May 2015 12:14:50 GMT; 34,072,816)

[Apparently part of the previously reported ROTT 2013 change, except that this file was promoted to my library some time (2 hours?) after the previous change, and more importantly after the changelog update, so was not picked by MaGog on its regular pass. I find it rather confusing. I recommend promoting all updates, including to the changelog, at the same time, not piecemeal.]
Not sure about this promoting thing but the link was deleted and re-added as I had a report of a 404 for the patch file.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 22 May:

[Apparently part of the previously reported ROTT 2013 change, except that this file was promoted to my library some time (2 hours?) after the previous change, and more importantly after the changelog update, so was not picked by MaGog on its regular pass. I find it rather confusing. I recommend promoting all updates, including to the changelog, at the same time, not piecemeal.]
JudasIscariot: Not sure about this promoting thing but the link was deleted and re-added as I had a report of a 404 for the patch file.
Glad to see that this was not intentional then. Bugs happen. Cheers.
While it is nice to see the changelogs added to the download page, and forum members are picking up the slack on posting them in the game-specific forums and here as well, one thing that we need is to include what platform the updates apply to. For example, there is an update for Pier Solar, and there is a changelog, but it doesn't mention if it applies to only the Windows version. The problem is that Mac (and possibly Linux) versions often require a download of the whole game as not many devs release standalone patches.

Please, Judas, when adding the much-appreciated changelog info, include the platform(s) for which there are updates and if there is a patch or full re-download necessary.
cstiffler: While it is nice to see the changelogs added to the download page, and forum members are picking up the slack on posting them in the game-specific forums and here as well, one thing that we need is to include what platform the updates apply to. For example, there is an update for Pier Solar, and there is a changelog, but it doesn't mention if it applies to only the Windows version. The problem is that Mac (and possibly Linux) versions often require a download of the whole game as not many devs release standalone patches.

Please, Judas, when adding the much-appreciated changelog info, include the platform(s) for which there are updates and if there is a patch or full re-download necessary.
Unless other wise specified, the updates apply to all three platforms.
MarkoH01: How is this possible?
I've had as many as two. For me, it seems to happen after I've looked/downloaded the game that has changed. The sequence is working something like this:
- I get a notification that there are changes.
- I can click on the update drop down, even though it doesn't have a count.
- I download the changes.
- The update drop down then shows a count of the changes.
- When I click on the update drop down, it says no results were found.

So it seems that the count for the update flag occurs after the updates are downloaded. It eventually goes away, generally after I close the browser and come back.
rmyers: So it seems that the count for the update flag occurs after the updates are downloaded. It eventually goes away, generally after I close the browser and come back.
No, not really, it's just the synchronization between the account tab & the update filter which is way too slow

Downloading a game or not doesn't solve the issue in my end. The issue solves by itself after waiting enough time
Post edited May 23, 2015 by DyNaer

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wings (Emulated Amiga Edition), downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (wings!_emulated_amiga_edition_2.0.0.7.dmg; Fri, 22 May 2015 13:43:41 GMT; 13,931,517)

NOTE! CHANGED Wings (Emulated Amiga Edition), changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666473.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for 22.05.2015:
NOTE! ADD +++ We have added the Mac version of Wings (Emulated Amiga Edition).

NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy, compatibility: This game does not include LAN play, but includes brand new multiplayer mode with user matchmaking. To access it please login into your GOG.com account in the game launcher. The launcher is not required for single-player and can be uninstalled at any time. Double Dragon Trilogy offers full support for the Xbox 360 controller. ***TO*** Double Dragon Trilogy supports local 2-player co-op. Double Dragon Trilogy offers full support for the Xbox 360 controller.

NOTE! CHANGED Shadow Warrior (2013), os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3, downloadables, AitD 1: Windows installer, English (setup_alone_in_the_dark_2.1.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_alone_in_the_dark_2.1.0.9.exe; Wed, 13 May 2015 12:40:13 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 21 May 2015 09:57:34 GMT; 269,319,240 ***TO*** 269,541,576)

NOTE! CHANGED Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658923.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3 --- AitD 1
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for GOG game version gog-9 (21.05.2015):
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed install issue on 32-bit systems on Windows.

[No flag for me, which continues the apparent trend of not having flags for unbundled games]
Post edited May 23, 2015 by mrkgnao
Tried to download the 2 Witcher 3 DLC as backups in Galaxy, which downloads them insofar as it shows on the bottom left that it is downloading it, but it is nowhere to be found on my hard disk afterward. Not in any of the 3 directories configured for Galaxy. So I go to download them with GOG downloader from the website instead and GOG Downloader launches and complains it can't read a registry key to please start it up in Windows "run as administrator" mode. That is bizarre since GOG downloader 3.6.0 has been running on this computer for many months or whenever it was released and it worked even a few days ago no problem whatsoever. Now suddenly it can't read registry keys and wants me to run it as administrator, when I'm using it the same way it has always been used?

Anyone else seeing this behaviour with GOG Downloader? I ended up going to the website and downloading the 2 DLC directly with Firefox to work around the broken Galaxy and broken GOG downloader issues so I got what I needed, but it'd be interesting to know if this will magically start working on its own again or if GOG changed something which now broke GOG downloader. Nothing's changed on my end though.
The witcher dlc downloads in Galaxy were broken last time I tried (more precisely, they seem to be downloading the 1st standalone installer file, not dlcs at all, and overwriting each other at that)

My GOG Downloader is working fine tho.
DeathDiciple: The witcher dlc downloads in Galaxy were broken last time I tried (more precisely, they seem to be downloading the 1st standalone installer file, not dlcs at all, and overwriting each other at that)

My GOG Downloader is working fine tho.
GOG downloader is dead - long live GOG downloader :)
skeletonbow: Anyone else seeing this behaviour with GOG Downloader? I ended up going to the website and downloading the 2 DLC directly with Firefox to work around the broken Galaxy and broken GOG downloader issues so I got what I needed, but it'd be interesting to know if this will magically start working on its own again or if GOG changed something which now broke GOG downloader. Nothing's changed on my end though.
GOG Downloader working as it should here - could be because I've never installed Galaxy?
Pajama: GOG Downloader working as it should here - could be because I've never installed Galaxy?
No, GOG Downloader and Galaxy client live completely independent of each other and do not collide with each other in any way. I've been using GOG downloader since I started using GOG regularly in 2012 up to and including now, and I've been using Galaxy alpha since I got my invite many months ago. GOG downloader worked fine until today and now wont work at all here. The errors are just very odd though as if it's registry keys were blown away or something and suggesting I use admin mode to run it - which I've never had to do before and wont do now either. I'm going to uninstall it and reinstall it in case it's files somehow were corrupted or something. If that doesn't work then I wont waste any more time trying to figure out why though.
GOG Downloader - no idea what the problem was, but I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, had to enter my username and password again and now it seems to work properly again so if anyone experiences weird behaviour like I described previously this morning, a fresh reinstall appears to fix it.