It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
It'd appear that GOG can't make up their mind if the new regional locks should remove Fallout from our shelves or not. Pretty sure not even Hamlet struggled this much.

I dread to think what joys and fun the Account overhaul will bring us.
HypersomniacLive: It'd appear that GOG can't make up their mind if the new regional locks should remove Fallout from our shelves or not. Pretty sure not even Hamlet struggled this much.
They are having troubles because they are trying to add the German version of the game. It's the one in which Chancellor Merkel requested that the giant ants be replaced with Greeks.
high rated
IAmSinistar: They are having troubles because they are trying to add the German version of the game. It's the one in which Chancellor Merkel requested that the giant ants be replaced with Greeks.
You ...
IAmSinistar: They are having troubles because they are trying to add the German version of the game. It's the one in which Chancellor Merkel requested that the giant ants be replaced with Greeks.
No no. They are just preparing the new Schrödinger's Edition; each time you'll be looking at your library, it will be random whether it will show up or not.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: No no. They are just preparing the new Schrödinger's Edition.
It works, because I never know what I'll get until I open the page.
Grargar: No no. They are just preparing the new Schrödinger's Edition.
IAmSinistar: It works, because I never know what I'll get until I open the page.
Confirmed. It's random. Last time I checked, it was there again.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Klumpen0815
"Republique Remastered Deluxe Edition" suffer from the product_bonus syndrome -_-

product_bonus_41353 > Manual (coming soon)
product_bonus_41313 > Making of République Remastered
product_bonus_41323 > Prototypes (Mac)
product_bonus_41333 > Prototypes (Windows)
HypersomniacLive: What sort of data will the Order History section include?
I hope they will not inculde info about total $ spend on GOG...My wife could go ballistic :-P
HypersomniacLive: What sort of data will the Order History section include?
tburger: I hope they will not inculde info about total $ spend on GOG...My wife could go ballistic :-P
I hope they do. I own over 60% of the catalog and I'm curious how much it cost me.
tburger: I hope they will not inculde info about total $ spend on GOG...My wife could go ballistic :-P
ssokolow: I hope they do. I own over 60% of the catalog and I'm curious how much it cost me.
I've got just about 35% and I'm curious also. Most of my shelf are games bought on promo, however the remainder are freebie promos and received gifts or giveaway wins. I would have to guess that if I averaged the total money spent over time divided by number of games on my shelf it would work out to somewhere between $1.50 to $2.00 per game, with some being as high as $8.50 and others as low as $0.49 or so, but that's just a guess. With 326 games I figure that works out to about $650, but that's a total guesstimate. It would be indeed interesting to see the actual total money spent, ignoring gifts and freebie giveaways. I have kept all of the invoice mails and similar over time though, as well as credit card bills etc., so one of these days I should be able to figure it out. Who knows, maybe I'm in for a scare. LOL
Chamb: As a side note, in parallel to supporting and fixing current one we are working on brand new My Account section. Obviously it will have all the bugs ironed out + together with it we will be introducing new section called Order History (which will allow you to keep track of your past purchases).
Another bad news. :( Aren't there enough bad news for today?
That'll give another GOG page which eats my CPU and is less usable ...
moonshineshadow: [...]
Chamb: Check my update about the disappearing games here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_missing_from_my_shelf/post33

As a side note, in parallel to supporting and fixing current one we are working on brand new My Account section. Obviously it will have all the bugs ironed out + together with it we will be introducing new section called Order History (which will allow you to keep track of your past purchases).

EDIT: Grammar! ;)
I look forward to the overhaul sounds promising :)
ssokolow: I hope they do. I own over 60% of the catalog and I'm curious how much it cost me.
I'm also a bit curious but I don't know if it is wise to inform GOG's customers how much did they spend here - especially those who buy much, much more than play :-P

We will soon find out
tburger: I'm also a bit curious but I don't know if it is wise to inform GOG's customers how much did they spend here - especially those who buy much, much more than play :-P

We will soon find out
Fair enough... though I'm probably one of the most extreme in that case. Given how much time I spend addicted to fanfiction or programming, I've played maybe a dozen games in the last two years and I think Terraria, Escape Goat, and Unepic are the only GOG ones of any note with Minecraft and OpenTTD eating the lion's share of the time and quick-to-beat Humble Bundle/Store games like Bastion, Costume Quest, and Ittle Dew eating the rest.

The main reason I've slowed down around 60% saturation is because I've reached the point where most of the remaining games are either more expensive than $5 when on sale, already owned on Humble (meaning I want an even deeper GOG discount before I rebuy), or the reviews agree that they're junk. (If you include the stuff I own via Humble, I actually have closer to 70% of GOG's catalog)
Post edited February 27, 2015 by ssokolow
Firek: Yeah, we just started getting reports about this... Is it just Fallout, or are any other games missing this time?
I have let our devs know and they will investigate this again ASAP.
Fallout has disappeared again.

Edit: And... it's back.
Post edited February 27, 2015 by ZaineH