It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drennan: Basically, whenever you uninstall a GOG game that is affected by this problem, all compatibility settings will be removed from your system. If you back up the registry key in question before running the uninstaller and restore it afterwards as described in the thread linked above, it will simply be a minor inconvenience.

I don't think GOG will push out new installers for every single game only to fix this problem, so waiting for a fix might be a bad idea.
Gowor: Sorry for the inconvenience :-/. We corrected that some time ago, and this shouldn't occur in the new releases. We are working on a fix that won't require you to redownload and reinstall all the previous installers.
That is good to hear. Thank you.
Gowor: Sorry for the inconvenience :-/. We corrected that some time ago, and this shouldn't occur in the new releases. We are working on a fix that won't require you to redownload and reinstall all the previous installers.
Awesome. Thanks for letting us know.
dirtyharry50: That is good to hear. Thank you.
Very good to hear, though I haven't had any noticeable settings issues so I guess it's no big deal for me.

Yeah, just got a sweet new mouse a couple days ago and i'm still getting used to the mouse pointer sensitivity I chose which is how I accidentally clicked the down vote button drennan's post. :P
dirtyharry50: That is good to hear. Thank you.
haydenaurion: Very good to hear, though I haven't had any noticeable settings issues so I guess it's no big deal for me.

Yeah, just got a sweet new mouse a couple days ago and i'm still getting used to the mouse pointer sensitivity I chose which is how I accidentally clicked the down vote button drennan's post. :P
Sensitivity settings. Yeah right! That is what they all say...
If anyone wondered about the NWN2 Update...
Post edited February 07, 2013 by rawmilk905
The following now have the 2.x installers:

La-Mulana (Edit: This version likely now has the screen tearing fix patch already applied I would guess)
Uplink
Post edited February 09, 2013 by haydenaurion
Etherlords II got a German Language Pack.
drennan: Basically, whenever you uninstall a GOG game that is affected by this problem, all compatibility settings will be removed from your system. If you back up the registry key in question before running the uninstaller and restore it afterwards as described in the thread linked above, it will simply be a minor inconvenience.

I don't think GOG will push out new installers for every single game only to fix this problem, so waiting for a fix might be a bad idea.
I forgot to ask but how will we know when you have completed this work?
dirtyharry50: I forgot to ask but how will we know when you have completed this work?
I'll put a notice here when it's done.
dirtyharry50: I forgot to ask but how will we know when you have completed this work?
Gowor: I'll put a notice here when it's done.
Thank you.
- Defcon
- Uplink
- Darwinia
- Multiwinia
- HoMM 3
- HoMM 4
- Heroes Chronicles
- M&M 7
- M&M 8
- Arcanum
- Spacechem
- Legend of Grimrock
- Inquisitor

They are updated :)
What's different about Arcanum & Inquisitor?
I don't know probably only v2 installer .
Kyonhism: - Defcon
- Uplink
- Darwinia
- Multiwinia
- HoMM 3
- HoMM 4
- Heroes Chronicles
- M&M 7
- M&M 8
- Arcanum
- Spacechem
- Legend of Grimrock
- Inquisitor

They are updated :)
The problem we are going to run into with posting updates to this thread is the question starts to arise:

updated since when? is it a newer 2.x installer? did the poster know there was a 2.x already but they are posting it thinking it is news? maybe it is news with the 2.x being a newer 2.x?

I still appreciate the heads up people attempt here, don't get me wrong but we really need GOG to take this over and formally log each new change, update, etc. in an easy to access and track way for users.

I have recently downloaded new installers for some of the games mentioned above but now I need to check each of them again to see, is this really new or is it what I just got recently.

GOG is too big with too many games now to not address this. I can't keep checking over 150 games constantly to make sure my backups of them are current. We just should not need to be doing this.
My last check about new v2-installers was in january around the big Activision update (Quest games, etc). At this time all the Might and Magic games and Arcanum had already v2-installers, but Inquisition is new. The installer is now 200 MB smaller, but I guess that's because the czech language files are now separated (not really sure if they were included before). Yep, GOG really need at last a better numbering