It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Conrad57: I called her a She because I was playing the other side of the pun. MaGog may have come from "Gog and MaGog" from the bible. However, I wanted to play it as "Ma Gog," like Ma and Pa, going with GOG (not Gog). :) That's why I said she. However, her creator has confirmed her she-ness. :P
True story. When I was about to release MaGog, I looked for an image to use as a decoration for the home page. In my mind's eye, I imagined an old woman sitting in a rocking chair, knitting, something like "Ma Dalton", based on exactly the same pun. At the end, I decided to go for the plain, undecorated look, but I kept the uncoventional capitalisation "MaGog" as a reference to that old Ma.
Post edited November 21, 2014 by mrkgnao
http://www.gog.com/forum/deponia_series/the_deponia_series_has_been_updated_to_version_32
Did you flag all 3?
I'm only getting a flag for Deponia and not for Deponia 2 and 3.
high rated
Phew, good to see it's an actual update, for a moment I feared that Geralt had returned. ;-P
Not only are the patches not flagged they can't be downloaded either. An attempt to download the patches only results in a 404.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Not only are the patches not flagged they can't be downloaded either. An attempt to download the patches only results in a 404.
Should be all sorted now.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Not only are the patches not flagged they can't be downloaded either. An attempt to download the patches only results in a 404.
JudasIscariot: Should be all sorted now.
Yes, it works now. Thank you.
I'm still only getting a flag for Deponia 1, not the others.
Tannath: I'm still only getting a flag for Deponia 1, not the others.
Same here.
Tannath: I'm still only getting a flag for Deponia 1, not the others.
I meant the downloading. Even if the files are not flagged you can download the files now.
I think Judas is saying that GOG has sorted the broken downloads and not necessarily the lack of update flags.

But, ninja'd. :P
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Grargar
I haven't been seeing an indication of WHAT has been updated since the site was "updated" to the new look...

So Witcher changed what exactly? Deponia is, apparently, the patch?
Oh, what a surprise - still no Cognition update :(
high rated
CelineSSauve: I haven't been seeing an indication of WHAT has been updated since the site was "updated" to the new look...

So Witcher changed what exactly? Deponia is, apparently, the patch?
TW1 has a new Mac installer.
MarkoH01: Oh, what a surprise - still no Cognition update :(
We're working on it, sorry it's taking so long :/