It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Witcher is updated AGAIN
It isn't. It's just a recurring bug.
MarkoH01: I am getting a bit angry now. Witcher is updated AGAIN and Cognition still has not received the update. DRM-free is a great thing but waiting over a week longer for an already available update to play the game in my native language is not. I am getting tired of waiting asking and being ignored!
i don't think you are ignored, but unfortunatly GOG is sometimes behind other stores about update.

Judas could drop a comment though .... unless he's really busy with updates
Post edited November 20, 2014 by DyNaer
Screw you Geralt! I don't care about your game becoming more enhanced!
I think we need to stick some silver sword into the witcher since this is clearly not human.
WITCHER WITCHER WITCHER WITCHER WITCHER
Witcher is the new Dragonsphere.
"Calm down with the updates ! I have to replay the tutorial every time because it is updating !"

That would be horrendous :P
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 20 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Phantasmagoria, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio only: English
NOTE! CHANGED Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio only: English

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, number_of_update_notifications_in_the_last_six_hours: 0 ***TO*** 7
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, number_of_update_notifications_in_the_last_six_hours: 0 ***TO*** 7
Seems legit. :P
Anybody got an idea what caused the increase in file size for Risk of Rain? Kinda wondering if it's an actual update or something else entirely...
final_option: Anybody got an idea what caused the increase in file size for Risk of Rain? Kinda wondering if it's an actual update or something else entirely...
I wanted to ask the very same question. Got an update flag, size almost doubled... what's going on?
final_option: Anybody got an idea what caused the increase in file size for Risk of Rain? Kinda wondering if it's an actual update or something else entirely...
Ghorpm: I wanted to ask the very same question. Got an update flag, size almost doubled... what's going on?
Mostly you can just hop over to the respective game forum and look for an "Updated!" sticky post, but with such changes a gog-wide comprehensive changelog would be really useful...just saying...
Ghorpm: I wanted to ask the very same question. Got an update flag, size almost doubled... what's going on?
final_option: Mostly you can just hop over to the respective game forum and look for an "Updated!" sticky post, but with such changes a gog-wide comprehensive changelog would be really useful...just saying...
I did that but in case of Risk of Rain there is no new update post (the last one is from October)
final_option: Mostly you can just hop over to the respective game forum and look for an "Updated!" sticky post, but with such changes a gog-wide comprehensive changelog would be really useful...just saying...
Ghorpm: I did that but in case of Risk of Rain there is no new update post (the last one is from October)
Yeah, that's why I was mentioning a dedicated site-wide changelog.
Ghorpm: I did that but in case of Risk of Rain there is no new update post (the last one is from October)
final_option: Yeah, that's why I was mentioning a dedicated site-wide changelog.
Agreed. Such as simple thing to do... not sure why it's not here to begin with.