It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
muntdefems: snip
For number 1, are you sure about those manuals? I just checked and everything appears to be in place: https://imgur.com/a/4H3uU

For number 2, that's been fixed.

If both problems persist, please refresh your account :)
Post edited 18 hours ago by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: For number 1, are you sure about those manuals? I just checked and everything appears to be in place: https://imgur.com/a/4H3uU
muntdefems: Actually no, I'm not sure. As I said I don't own any of those games so I only reported the issue after mrkgnao brought it to my attention. I'm afraid to ask, but... are those two manuals actually downloadable (i.e. no broken links)? :P
Yes, they are :)
JudasIscariot: Yes, they are :)
muntdefems: Of course they are. Well then, I guess it was a glitch on MaGog's end and mrkgnao probably just went by her log and didn't actually check the files in his library.

Thanks for checking everything and fixing the other issue!
Not a problem :)
Edward_Carnby: Invisible Inc.

Patch 183969 (23 October 2017)

Fix whitespace stripping from modinit key values
Change fancy apostrophes into plain ascii
kbnrylaec: Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan
Linux version changed from 173288 (gog-2) to "n/a" (yes, a text string "n/a").

What the fuck is the version "n/a"!
I thought GOG's work quality is low enough, but they always can be worse.
I am really surprise this time.
Where do you see that "n/a"? Do you have a screenshot? Because there is no such thing in any of the installers and yes, I double checked :)
JudasIscariot: Where do you see that "n/a"? Do you have a screenshot? Because there is no such thing in any of the installers and yes, I double checked :)
kbnrylaec: Screenshot attached.
Hmm, thanks. That particular "n/a" should already be fixed :)