It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
JudasIscariot: You get a code in your account for the Redux version. The code is added to the regular version of the game. It's been like this for some time now...
finkleroy: Thanks for clarifying. Where in my account can I find the code, and do I enter it in-game? I haven't yet installed or played it, as my backlog is massive.
1. Go to your library and expand the box for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

2. Click "More" and select "Serial Keys" from the dropdown menu.

3. You will see a code show up. Redeem said code here: https://www.gog.com/redeem

Screenshot of the "More" dropdown menu
MarkoH01: Just got an update flag for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. Is this a delayed flag or something new?
A couple of non-English manuals and game guides added:

Manuals:

Polish
Italian

Game guides:

Polish
Italian
MarkoH01: Just got an update flag for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. Is this a delayed flag or something new?
tinyE: I was just about to install that. Good timing.

Oh wait, it's a Galaxy update. Okay, fuck that. :P
Not a Galaxy update, just some non-English bonus content added :P
Post edited November 15, 2017 by JudasIscariot
ggzx12: I'm suprised to not find the 1.4.012 offline files for Windows (still with 1.4.009).

A mistake or the developers' choice?
Build was received with a delay and offlines will be available on Monday.
ShadowOwl: Hey Thiev, any idea where the latest Grim Dawn update (1.0.3.1) is? It was released on Sunday for Steam users and it's still not out on GOG. Therefore Steam and GOG cannot play multiplayer games with each other right now. :(
Looks like we never received that hotfix, looking into it now.
JMich: Linux version from a comment Judas made. Not sure if anything else got updated.
MarkoH01: But the name/version of my windows installer has changed as well. They usually don't do this when they "just" add Linux.
There was an update to the Windows game and we got the Linux version at the same time :)