It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
fortune_p_dawg: i just got a flag for SOMA but have no idea what it was for.
Updated the Mac version to the latest version of the game. We didn't get a changelog for the updates, however. Sorry about that :/
Post edited July 12, 2017 by JudasIscariot
high rated
MarkoH01: Very important update for Jotun:

Update (14 July 2017)
-added a link to Sundered in Jotun's main menu.

I wonder if I should even bother to post this changelog in the Jotun thread - I guess I'll do do anyway :)
You try and get people changelogs and this is how they repay you :P
JudasIscariot: You try and get people changelogs and this is how they repay you :P
Jacob_1994: Any news about terratech, or do i have to go to the devs?
I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
JudasIscariot: I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
Edward_Carnby: Ask about latest Space Rangers patch please. =)
bongboy: And Strafe. Always Strafe.
Space Rangers has been asked about and I am on top of STRAFE since that game is under my management :)
@Wuppo - we are removing 1.1.43 version for now and contacting dev about the issue. Sorry for the hassle.
JudasIscariot: I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
Jacob_1994: Sorry to be a bother but have you found out what the delay is?
The only thing I know as of right now is that the developer is addressing a bug with the game. I don't have further details, though, sorry :(