It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ganni1987: Pillars of Eternity 2 has been updated. No changelog yet.

Linux download seems corrupted, installer is 7GB, old one was 20GB.
That's been fixed :)
HypersomniacLive: @Judas

Could you, please, fix the links to the Order of Battle: World War II and Regalia - Royal Edition fora?
Fixed :)
Ganni1987: I wonder what's going on with the Linux updates, all these games are out of date compared with their Windows counterparts:

Hand of Fate 2
Tangledeep (Installer says v1.15 but has v1.13 inside)
Overload
Darkest Dungeon
StarCrawlers

Everspace (DLC) - The latest update to Everspace accidentally packed the DLC (the DLC is just one file) within the main game, which has since been corrected, however that same DLC wasn't updated into it's own installer.
Overload was updated 2 days ago but there may be a file version misname issue.

Hand of Fate 2, Darkest Dungeon, and StarCrawlers are experiencing some technical issues of which all of the developers have been informed.

As for Tangledeep, I will ask our Linux techs about that one in case it's something on our side.
JudasIscariot: Overload was updated 2 days ago but there may be a file version misname issue.

Hand of Fate 2, Darkest Dungeon, and StarCrawlers are experiencing some technical issues of which all of the developers have been informed.

As for Tangledeep, I will ask our Linux techs about that one in case it's something on our side.
Ganni1987: Thanks for the response, I did some digging regarding Overload, the installer is still labeled on the old version but the actual game is up to date. - Just as you suspected.

I also re-checked the Tangledeep installer, nothing changed since my last report.
Hand of Fate 2, Darkest Dungeon for Linux have been fixed.

Tangledeep also has been fixed. Please make sure that you have the following Linux .sh file downloaded and installed:

tangledeep_en_1_15_21663.sh (this is the correct 1.15 version of the game)
JudasIscariot: Hand of Fate 2, Darkest Dungeon for Linux have been fixed.

Tangledeep also has been fixed. Please make sure that you have the following Linux .sh file downloaded and installed:

tangledeep_en_1_15_21663.sh (this is the correct 1.15 version of the game)
Ganni1987: Super great. Thanks for your hard work :-)

EDIT:

The Installer for Sudden Strike 4 DLC Finland: Winter Storm is corrupted (only 3mb).
Please send in a Support ticket about corrupted installers.