It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
high rated
linuxvangog: Due to our installer's limitation we packaged this game as a .tar.gz archive, instead of the regular .sh installer.
muntdefems: Interesting. May I ask what that limitation is? It can't be size-related, since there are way bigger Linux .sh installers...
Size limit for a single file inside the archive, otherwise there is an error on extraction by MojoSetup. More than likely fixable, it's just that I don't have time for that right now, so sorry again!
HypersomniacLive: @Judas, do not forsaken us!
What happened now?
high rated
JudasIscariot: What happened now?
HypersomniacLive: The Factorio changelog is stuck on v.0.15.30 since July 17, 2017 (links to that version since then). Could you, please, look into it?
Sure, give me a moment :)

Edit: should be fixed now, lemme know if any other Factorio logs are missing :)
Post edited August 21, 2017 by JudasIscariot
finkleroy: . What on Earth is going on?
The updates came around a bit after our working hours :)
JudasIscariot: The updates came around a bit after our working hours :)
finkleroy: Fair enough. I understand why the offline patches/installers aren't yet available, but what I'm really wondering about is why Adalia Fundamentals lists the published dates as 4/8/2017 for for Shadow Warrior and 18/8/2017 for No Man's Sky. Something's buggy.
Because the installers for either of those probably haven't been updated since those listed dates.

No Man's Sky, for example, had the offline installers updated to version 1.32 on the 18th of August.
JudasIscariot: Because the installers for either of those probably haven't been updated since those listed dates.

No Man's Sky, for example, had the offline installers updated to version 1.32 on the 18th of August.
finkleroy: Okay. That makes sense. Thank you. While I'm thinking about it, is there any way I could talk you into "fish slapping" Pixel Titans until the wankers get off their bums and release patch 6 for STRAFE? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lefP0_ZM-Lw
All I can say is that we've contacted them and they've been informed of the situation so we'll see what comes out of it.
muntdefems: From Legacy MaGog's logs for 23 August, a couple of nomenclature changes and a (for the time being) Galaxy-exclusive changelog:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Banner Saga
· Banner Saga - Soundtrack [DLC]
· Banner Saga 2
· Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition
· Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack [DLC]
· We Happy Few [In Dev]

<span class="bold">Banner Saga</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga, The *TO* Banner Saga

<span class="bold">Banner Saga - Soundtrack [DLC]</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga, The - Soundtrack [DLC] *TO* Banner Saga - Soundtrack [DLC]

<span class="bold">Banner Saga 2</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga 2, The *TO* Banner Saga 2

<span class="bold">Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga 2, The - Deluxe Edition [Premium] *TO* Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition

<span class="bold">Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack [DLC]</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga 2, The - Soundtrack [DLC] *TO* Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack [DLC]

<span class="bold">We Happy Few [In Dev]</span> has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 44631 (23 August 2017)

- This​ is​ the​ first​ hotfix​ for​ the​ Life​ in​ Technicolour​ release​ and​ addresses​ some​ of the​ crash issues​ players​ were​ encountering.​ A second​ hotfix​ to​ address​ blocking​ issues​ in​ quests​ will​ be released​ in​ the​ near​ future.

Hotfix​ 1 Changes

- Fix​ a number​ of​ crash​ points​ while​ moving​ around​ the​ world.
- NPCs​ should​ no​ longer​ have​ ridiculous​ quantities​ of​ loot.
- Some​ NPCs​ that​ should​ not​ be​ out​ in​ the​ day​ (or​ the​ night)​ should​ now​ better​ respect​ their schedules.​ The​ plague​ wastrel​ invasion​ should​ be​ no​ more.
- NPCs​ should​ no​ longer​ slide​ all​ over​ the​ place​ for​ no​ good​ reason.​ Any​ sliding​ should​ now​ be intentional​ sliding.
- NPCs​ in​ Mystery​ House​ had​ a weird​ backward​ cone​ of​ vision.​ Cones​ now​ face​ forward.
- Disabled​ in-progress​ support​ for​ HDR​ displays​ that​ was​ causing​ washed-out​ graphics​ for some​ users.​ Players​ may​ need​ to​ restart​ the​ game​ if​ they​ still​ see​ issues​ after​ this​ update.​ HDR displays​ will​ be​ supported​ in​ our​ 1.0​ release.
- Fix​ some​ issues​ where​ players​ couldn’t​ remap​ key​ bindings.
- Joy​ use​ and​ coin​ collected​ statistics​ are​ now​ reported​ correctly.
- Fix​ for​ infinite​ loading​ screen​ at​ the​ end​ of​ the​ Escape​ quest.
- Tab​ key​ now​ closes​ the​ inventory​ menu.
- Fix​ some​ of​ the​ loading​ screen​ movies​ that​ weren’t​ displaying​ properly.
- Added​ extra​ checks​ to​ localization​ tool​ to​ catch​ some​ issues​ with​ submitted​ files
muntdefems: (Full changelog)
Actually We Happy Few already has its offline installers updated :P
HypersomniacLive: @Judas - Absolver links to the "General Forum" instead of its game forum on its game page. Could you, please, take care of it? Thanks.
Not sure why it's not showing for you properly but I checked the game page in my library via Firefox and everything is in place...
tinyE: JUST the demo?

That's weird.
muntdefems: Well, judging by this bit of the changelog...

- Analog to the full version update, the 1.4.4 demo provides three new languages, everything else remains unchanged.
muntdefems: ...I guess the update for the full game must be on the way (or already here and MaGog just missed it until her next refresh).
The update to the full game has been here for a while now :)