It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

Fairfox: I wonder when GOGie will give me mah Game Goodies for it... :/
Still working on your particular issue, sorry it's taking so long.
Fairfox: Mother Russia Bleeds has updated again; no log thus far.
Installers were updated to version 1.0.3. You have the changelog in your account already :P
JudasIscariot: Installers were updated to version 1.0.3. You have the changelog in your account already :P
Fairfox: Imma confuzzeled; what actually updated - just the installers? How come?
Because the Galaxy version of the game was updated overnight and the installers are updated to the latest version for those who do not wish to use Galaxy.
muntdefems: We knew. :P
Lord_Kane: oh god damn it, well oddly enough GOG now says its version 1.0.0.5, why havent the offlines been updated yet? JUDAS GET TO WORK OR I HARASS YOU ON CHAT.
They've been updated hours ago :P
high rated
JudasIscariot: They've been updated hours ago :P
Lord_Kane: I just wanted a reason to harass you okay? I have been sensing some tension!
You harass me for no reason anyways so when did you start needing a reason in the first place? :P
high rated
JudasIscariot: You harass me for no reason anyways so when did you start needing a reason in the first place? :P
Lord_Kane: Fuck, got me there.
JudasIscariot: You harass me for no reason anyways so when did you start needing a reason in the first place? :P
Lord_Kane: Well I haven't harassed you RECENTLY.
But you just did....
JudasIscariot: But you just did....
MarkoH01: Since when do you feel harassed by a user at all? ;)
When it's Lord Kane >.>

(please turn on your sarcasm detectors, folks who do not know banter, thank you)
JudasIscariot: When it's Lord Kane >.>

(please turn on your sarcasm detectors, folks who do not know banter, thank you)
MarkoH01: I am quite sure that you meant Lord (Jack) Keane :)
No, that one actually amused me :P