It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
JudasIscariot: I recommend sending them the affected file so they can look at it and put it in their database in order to avoid false positives.
KapetanCvarak94: But what do I do about not being able to install GOG.

I turned off the antivirus and I still get that problem.
Uninstall Galaxy completely and reinstall it and update it, if required, with AVG off for the time being or did you already try uninstalliing, reinstalling, and updating Galay with AVG off for the entire time?
JudasIscariot: Uninstall Galaxy completely and reinstall it and update it, if required, with AVG off for the time being or did you already try uninstalliing, reinstalling, and updating Galay with AVG off for the entire time?
KapetanCvarak94: I uninstalled it and now I cannot install it because I am getting the following error:

'' C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\Galaxy\redists\expat.dll

An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:
MoveFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.''

I turned off antivirus and run the installer as admin but nothing.
Where are you installing Galaxy, by the way?