It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
high rated
Expeditions: Viking got updated to 1.0.5, both Galaxy and offline. No offline patch though, as I found a potential flaw in the generation process.

There is a loooong changelog for that... coming on Monday ^_^'
Post edited June 16, 2017 by Thiev
Wurzelkraft: Darkest Dungeon got 5-6 hotfixes on Steam in the last two days (yes, that is a lot). None of these have arrived here yet, not even on Galaxy. So I guess I "can't" play the game right now since there were some crucial fixes in these small patches.
haydenaurion: Hope you don't mind waiting till next week for the gog version fixes because it's unlikely they'll come before then going off history, that is assuming patch support for the gog version isn't suddenly dropped like has happened with some newer releases here. I'm in the same boat.
Actually, I've just gotten informed that we've received the latest version of Darkest Dungeon so unless the version we've received has some issues that need to be resolved by the developer, we should have the latest version out for everyone by tomorrow.
Wurzelkraft: Darkest Dungeon got 5-6 hotfixes on Steam in the last two days (yes, that is a lot). None of these have arrived here yet, not even on Galaxy. So I guess I "can't" play the game right now since there were some crucial fixes in these small patches.
Ganni1987: This is normal on GOG, for example Victor Vran got like 3-4 updates before being updated here and I wasn't worried that they forgot about us. My guess is that some devs first release a patch on steam > see that no new bug reports / more bugs are found > if everything's ok then release on GOG > otherwise more hotfixes before it arrives here.

This is of course not the same with every developer, Starbound and Terraria tend to release each and every update almost at the same time as Steam.

What matters is that it arrives in a fair amount of time.
Or...

Sometimes we find a bug, report it to the developer, and then wait for a fixed version :)
MarkoH01: [...]
All these were rebuilt to add another language GUI to the installer, without game files change. It was automated process, but handling changelogs are not part of that.

Adding changelogs by hand each time we need to run some internal changes is just something that's not gonna happen.
kbnrylaec: GOG should at least rename the newly-auto-build installers.
Same filename with different filesize and checksum make a lot of confusion.

For example, GOG could rename
setup_reigns_32_1.25_gog-3_(10889).exe
to
setup_reigns_32_1.25_gog-4_(10890).exe
Number in bracket corresponds to online build used for generation. Since they were generated from exactly the same build, the number is the same.
WinterSnowfall: P.S.: @Thiev: btw, do roll back those awful Oblivion timestamp changes, or I'm going to badger you until you do it! :)
They are reverted, but won't fix things retroactively, as that would require another timestamp change.
tl'dr - fresh installs won't have this problem
WinterSnowfall: Hmmm... thanks, I guess :). But was it reverted in the offline installers as well? I'm going to md5sum the ones I'm downloading now, but to me they look identical to the ones that crashed Wrye Bash.
Stop the download and retry in 5min. I purged the links.
Darkest Dungeon has been updated to 20108 in Galaxy. Considering it was tested between Judas and me, it's provided as-is, while proper QA will be done on Monday.

I'll try to update the offlines, but if there are any problems they will be moved to Monday as well.
HypersomniacLive: Do you really need to ask? Use the GOG Galaxy client.
Oh yes. Because I would be doing offline updates at 1AM during weekend if that was the case.

--
Darkest Dungeon got offline 20108 builds, but as I wrote previously - not QA tested. Those more cautious may want to wait with downloads until Monday.
little_helper: ---------------------------

Victor Vran has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_victor_vran_2.07(20170619)_(12873).exe *TO* setup_victor_vran_2.07_(dcu)_(12520).exe --- File size *FROM* 714.3 KB *TO* 720.9 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 20 Jun 2017 10:59:44 GMT *TO* Sat 10 Jun 2017 21:21:08 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20170619) *TO* 2.07 (DCU)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_victor_vran_2.07(20170619)_(12873)-1.bin *TO* setup_victor_vran_2.07_(dcu)_(12520)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 20 Jun 2017 10:59:22 GMT *TO* Sat 10 Jun 2017 21:20:44 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20170619) *TO* 2.07 (DCU)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_victor_vran_2.07(20170619)_(12873)-2.bin *TO* setup_victor_vran_2.07_(dcu)_(12520)-2.bin --- File size *FROM* 87.3 MB *TO* 91.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 20 Jun 2017 10:59:27 GMT *TO* Sat 10 Jun 2017 21:20:50 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20170619) *TO* 2.07 (DCU)

[NO CHANGELOG]

---------------------------
ggzx12: Hello,

Victor Vran's offline installer was reversed to the previous version.(2.07 DCU).

I was wondering if someone got information about that?
A big issue with the new version (2.07 20170619) or a little mistake?

Thank you.
Hi,

The proper installers have been reinstated for all 3 Victor Vran products. We're going to be looking into what happened with the installers on our end :)