It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

JudasIscariot: Update (13 March 2017)

- Fixed an issue with the Mac version of the game and DLC installation for the offline PKG installer.

The update isn't false from where I am sitting :)

Not sure but did MaGOG not catch that earlier changelog?
muntdefems: Well, MaGog did catch that changelog, actually. But that was on Monday, and I got the flag today.

Come to think of it, I don't remember getting a flag bach then, so maybe it's just a case of a particularly slow flag. :P
Well, we did have a somewhat large-ish sale going when the update happened so that may have been the cause :)
JudasIscariot: Well, we did have a somewhat large-ish sale going when the update happened so that may have been the cause :)
muntdefems: By the way, FYI in case you (GOG) haven't noticed it: French, German, and Russian game titles have been changing like mad for quite a few days. I know this is a "normal" occurrence during sales, but it's still happening several days after the sale ended.
If you have anything specific about this, please let me know so we can look into it as we have quite a few games with different titles for different countries :)
JudasIscariot: If you have anything specific about this, please let me know so we can look into it as we have quite a few games with different titles for different countries :)
muntdefems: Well, every time I run my script over MaGog's DB dump there are many games (between 20 and 50 each time) whose French, German, or Russian title has changed. And I'd swear they are different games each time.

I will take a more thorough look at it later and PM you my findings.
Also, I would like to request a check to see if this happens with the same titles every time or if it's just RNG :)
muntdefems: @Judas: *I think* everything's back to normal (i.e. there has been no non-English title change since MaGog's previous update earlier today). Anyway I'm gonna get a full list of what happened since Monday and I'll PM it to you in case it helps you improve the website code.
Alright, keep me posted if it becomes a regular thing :)
HypersomniacLive: @Judas - is there going to be a standalone patch file for the Mount & Blade: Warband hi-res textures?
Not this time, unfortunately. Game has been moved to a new building system and there can be no patches for the transition.
Lord_Kane: I cannot access any of the bonus wallpapers for the Full Throttle remaster.
Do you see them and cannot download them or what? Some details, please, if you don't mind :)
muntdefems: PS: By the way, thanks for fixing Quern's sys reqs, whoever did it! :)
That would be me :)