It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstar
HypersomniacLive: Added the Beat Cop and Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse changelogs to the respective game fora.

T.Hodd added the EVERSPACE [In Dev] changelog.

@Judas - could you, please, fix the link to the Beat Cop game forum?
Fixed, thanks for the heads up :)
high rated
muntdefems: * File added: DLC: Cellpop Goes Out At Night: Linux installer, English --- File name: gog_the_real_texas_cellpop_goes_out_at_night_dlc_2.0.0.2.sh --- File size: 52.8 MB --- Date: Thu 22 Dec 2016 12:09:10 GMT --- Version: 1.7
muntdefems: Judas-alert! With the addition of the Linux version of this DLC, the "Linux compatibility notice" in The Real Texas: Dusty Skies Edition is no longer needed. :)
It's fixed now :) I removed the notice way before you mentioned it but I guess there was some caching bug that needed to be kicked to the curb :P
ElTerprise: Welcome back indeed!

I wonder why the original Nexus game has been removed...
Because it was there for Windows XP users. Now that the game has been updated and has Windows XP support there's no need to keep the previous version...
Post edited May 05, 2017 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Because it was there for Windows XP users. Now that the game has been updated and has Windows XP support there's no need to keep the previous version...
Tannath: Hello Judas, what about the language selection issue that has been brought up by Splatsch, any hope for a fix?
Please submit a Support ticket, if you haven't already :)
Splatsch: By the way Judas, it's not related at all and I don't want to bother you with this but... shall we loose our hopes for the Jagged Alliance strategy guide ?

Edit : sorry for the second post, I thought this would be added to my previous one :P
I wouldn't lose hope but I would like to ask for patience as it requires the proper approval and the like.
^ these were updated for compatibility with 1.2.7 client and proper recognition of overlay flag / status. Offline builds are unaffected. It's internal change only, nothing to do with game files.
Post edited May 18, 2017 by Thiev
MarkoH01: Thank you Thief. Does this also include these two games (which version number does not end on "a")?

Oxenfree => Updated to 2.2.2f5b
Prison Architect => Updated to 11e
from the look of it, yes
muntdefems: I see... Maybe you're right and it's just that someone forgot to include these two new IDs in the other API. I thinks I'll just poke Thiev for clarification. :P
poke away, but I won't have an answer at this hour ;)
that's something to check and clarify tomorrow
high rated
In other news, Expeditions: Viking received offline build and patch up to version 1.0.3. Changelog and other proper things should appear tomorrow.
MarkoH01: [...] Edit: Just checked Galaxy. The new versions for all the games listed above are available in Galaxy but even in Galaxy the backup installer is the same. It might just be cloud updates here - but no news and no changelogs ...
HypersomniacLive: And no Judas to clarify... perhaps another blue-text could shed some light?
I made sure to put my vacation status under my nick so no one would be left wondering where I got off to...

Besides, Thiev is doing a good job clarifying things, imho :)
JudasIscariot: I made sure to put my vacation status under my nick so no one would be left wondering where I got off to...
JMich: Quick question about that, seems like you'll be in the US for work? Or are your dates wrong?
I'll be in the US working remotely, yes.
high rated
The-Business: Did any DLCs get folded into the base game? Game count (from Germany) dropped from 1935 to 1933.
Cossacks 3 Deluxe might be the culprit here.
Post edited 2 days ago by Thiev
HypersomniacLive: Also, does today's update and changelog of Saints Row: Gat out of Hell not apply to Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition? If not, what's the update about in the case of the latter?
It applies to both.
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. Could you also answer my question about Conquests of Camelot and Conquests of the Longbow?
Not from home, sorry ;) I'd have to ask Product minions for confirmation.
But it looks like simple gamecard correction, builds themselves were untouched.