It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
fortune_p_dawg: i just got a flag for SOMA but have no idea what it was for.
Updated the Mac version to the latest version of the game. We didn't get a changelog for the updates, however. Sorry about that :/
Post edited July 12, 2017 by JudasIscariot
high rated
MarkoH01: Very important update for Jotun:

Update (14 July 2017)
-added a link to Sundered in Jotun's main menu.

I wonder if I should even bother to post this changelog in the Jotun thread - I guess I'll do do anyway :)
You try and get people changelogs and this is how they repay you :P
JudasIscariot: You try and get people changelogs and this is how they repay you :P
Jacob_1994: Any news about terratech, or do i have to go to the devs?
I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
JudasIscariot: I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
Edward_Carnby: Ask about latest Space Rangers patch please. =)
bongboy: And Strafe. Always Strafe.
Space Rangers has been asked about and I am on top of STRAFE since that game is under my management :)
@Wuppo - we are removing 1.1.43 version for now and contacting dev about the issue. Sorry for the hassle.
JudasIscariot: I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
Jacob_1994: Sorry to be a bother but have you found out what the delay is?
The only thing I know as of right now is that the developer is addressing a bug with the game. I don't have further details, though, sorry :(
PaterAlf: Is the new version Galaxy-only? The download page still shows version 1.13.16271 for me.
offline will be available today, if no problems found
Thiev: snip
BKGaming: Did Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles get a second recent update today? I told Galaxy to download the update while I was sleeping and Galaxy shows it as completed but the blue dot is still available telling me there is an update.

If it didn't get another update then the update on Galaxy may be broken...
Do you see version 1.1.4 for MoW: Corsair in Galaxy?

It got updated to version 1.1.3 but that version had a bug so it got pulled and the developers then updated the game to version 1.1.4 :)
Post edited July 21, 2017 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: The only thing I know
Edward_Carnby: Hello !

Any news about Space Rangers ?
Not at the moment, no :/
muntdefems: There's been indeed a cleanup as most of the extras were duplicated in our libraries, but the avatars bonus goodies were the exception. Before this last update there were two avatars files:

1) dc_sp_avatars.zip, 269,096 bytes in size, with the following contents:
· avatar-01-Dreamfall-Chapters-Season-Pass.jpg
· avatar-02-Dreamfall-Chapters-Season-Pass.jpg

2) dreamfall_chapters_se_avatars.zip, 192,749 bytes in size, with the following contents:

Both these zipfiles contained different avatars, and the second one has been removed.
MarkoH01: I don't really care much about avatars but if GOG again removed materials from our LIBRARY (meaning the things we actually already paid for!!) even though they promised us not to dio that anymore I am extremely disappointed because doing soemthing like this is nothing less than stealing from others property. Shame on you GOG if you cannot explain.
I'll be sorting out the avatar situation ASAP. Sorry, it's been a surprisingly busy day today :)
high rated
Now the Dreamfall Chapters avatars are fixed. Please refresh your account if you don't see the changes in your account :)
JudasIscariot: Now the Dreamfall Chapters avatars are fixed. Please refresh your account if you don't see the changes in your account :)
MarkoH01: So this whole avatar thing was just a mistake? Then I apologize for my reaction and thank you for fixing it (I don't own the SE myself so I cannot check but I do believe you).
Well you have all of the avatars now regardless :)
little_helper: Transport Fever has changed ...
adamhm: No update for the Linux version though... is anyone from GOG able to say what's going on with that?
We just finished testing the Linux version so hold your horses for a few minutes, please :)