}

It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
Avogadro6: Okie, let's hope the new installers are the correct size then.

EDIT: Nope! But thanks for the patch.

Time to remind Lars I guess.
muntdefems: The Linux build is 656MB so it seems OK. The macOS one is 772MB, so it also seems OK-ish, but I don't know where may those extra ~100MB come from...
OpenGL version for Windows :)
MarkoH01: Just tested the new DQ version. German translation is 100% according to the game. The one tiny issue in the intro where it still says "voice" once instead of "Stimme" is still present but if that's all I am all right with it. :)
Report it on Lars' Github :P
JudasIscariot: Report it on Lars' Github :P
MarkoH01: Do you have a link available? The first name I heard the name "Lars" was when it was mentioned to me in a mail.
Sure, I thought everyone knew about Lars' Github, sorry for assuming :)

Here it is:

https://github.com/larsiusprime/tdrpg-bugs
JudasIscariot: snip
zambrey: Judas, could you please create the installers for Dead Cells. Thank you.
Fixed :)
Post edited January 05, 2018 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: ~ ping ~
HypersomniacLive: Since you're here, could you share what the Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice update is about?
The Linux version of the game has received Italian language support :)
JudasIscariot:
eiii: I don't know if that already has been reported: The game card for Niche - a genetics survival game shows system requirements for Linux, but does not list Linux as supported OS.

Edit: And the same is valid for Mac OS X.
muntdefems: Reported it yesterday. :)
Alexim: Thanks! The search function of the forum doesn't work very well.
I was very happy for this update, but apparently the Braindead achievement is still bugged, unlike what changelog says.
Can you send us a Support ticket about the achievement being bugged? The reason I ask is because we tested it and everything worked on our end :)
HypersomniacLive: [...]
English .iso was 777MB. Actual content on that .iso was 644 MB.
Installer size change comes from that packed vs unpacked assets difference.
tinyE: I just got a notification for a Max Damage update. XD

anyone know what it is?
The manual :)
HypersomniacLive: @Judas - could we get a fix for the game forum link on the Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure page, please?
JudasIscariot: Fixed :)
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. Could you, please, also fix the System Shock: Enhanced Edition link?
Sure :) Check again please :)
JudasIscariot: snip
SCPM: Hey Judas, not really sure if you're the one to ping about this and it's nothing urgent but some of the game cards are missing some information:
Iconoclasts and Zwei: The Arges Adventure both have Galaxy achievements, but they're not tagged as such.
Lighthouse: The Dark Being uses ScummVM, but it's not mentioned on the game card like it is for the Kyrandia or Hugo games.
And Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut is missing it's trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mbpuO7YxwM
SCPM: Whoa, that was fast, burning the midnight oil over there? :)
Not really, just happened to have Galaxy open and a notification flashed so I wanted to see what the fuss was about :P
MarkoH01: Any idea what's up with the update flag I received for Late Shift? No changelog so far.
Mac version got added :)
high rated
Outlaws issue should be now resolved.