It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

muntdefems: Dragon Age
There is a changelog: the installer + BIN files for DA:O got updated with the Origin detection hotfix we released yesterday :)
JudasIscariot: There is a changelog
muntdefems: This one? :P
Yes, that one :P
Kygonn: There is a problem with files of Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition.

Windows installer part 2 of 3 is 2.5.0.7-2.bin
Windows installer part 3 of 3 is 2.4.0.6-2.bin
File 2.5.0.7-1.bin is not available for download.
Refresh your account and try again in about 5 minutes, please :)
DA:O just got a Toolset added to Extras section.
omega64: http://www.frozenbyte.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27509

Things suddenly started happening after a blue mentioned they would look into it.
Just look at the dates, this started in Februari.
Ganni1987: I'm glad the Trine devs actually got their act together, it was a really needed update. Unfortunately this isn't the end of those patching troubles. The latest update for Don't Starve has been released on 15th June on Steam, which hasn't come here yet. And that's where I'm heading next.
Does the auto updater within the game not work for you?
JudasIscariot: Does the auto updater within the game not work for you?
Ganni1987: No, the Linux updater has been a broken mess for months. And tbh I'd prefer having an offline updated installer too.

EDIT: I uploaded a screenshot of how it looks, I am not missing any dependencies either.

I left them a message on their official forums just in case too: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/69018-gog-version-is-outdated/

EDIT: For the record, Overfall is also outdated by 3 weeks now.
The latest update we have for Overfall is the one from June 30th. The July 12th one,if I assume you're referring to that one, is Steam-specific which is why we don't have it. Please let me know if we are missing any specific update(s) for Overfall :)
Avogadro6: Judas, while you're here, the last update of Defender's Quest is messed up. It's an archive in *.sh format rather than a normal installer...
Do you have "Linux" selected in your account for Defender's Quest?

I am looking at the links on our end and the Windows one has a proper .exe link...
Post edited July 21, 2016 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: The latest update we have for Overfall is the one from June 30th. The July 12th one,if I assume you're referring to that one, is Steam-specific which is why we don't have it. Please let me know if we are missing any specific update(s) for Overfall :)
Ganni1987: The GOG changelog for Ovefall is showing "Patch 6.28.2016" and has this changelog:

[Bug fix]Unlocks should be working as intended again.
Chance for getting inflamed, frail, brain damaged, slick has been modified.

Which in turn correspond to the same ones released on the 12th June on Steam: Link

Meanwhile on Steam, there's a 30th June update with a changelog that isn't present on GOG:

- Fixed a bug which caused massive frame rate drop if you exit to the main menu from the sailing interface and start the game a couple of times.
- General bug fixes and minor improvements.

Link Can be found here.

EDIT: I just checked the date of creation of the executables (Linux version) and they were built on the 28th June, at this point I can only guess (and hope) that this is just a changelog error. :-)
We'll look into it , thanks!
JudasIscariot: Do you have "Linux" selected in your account for Defender's Quest?

I am looking at the links on our end and the Windows one has a proper .exe link...
HypersomniacLive: I got another update flag for Defender's Quest. The version of the installers haven't changed, but their size has (they're smaller now).
Could you tell us what changed, and if we should re-download?

Thanks.
Mac installer got finished a bit later by QA and, consequently, got updated slightly later than everything else :)
JudasIscariot: Mac installer got finished a bit later by QA and, consequently, got updated slightly later than everything else :)
HypersomniacLive: Cheers.

And what is the Dreamfall Chapters update about? Installers have changed version, but no changelog.
We're still waiting for one ourselves :/
lenskip: Master of Orion: Collector's Edition [In Dev] is missing .bin file(s) from the download page. Installer is saying installer files are missing.
Fixed. Refresh your account and try again, please.
JudasIscariot: We're still waiting for one ourselves :/
HypersomniacLive: Mystery update... the plot thickens! :-)
The plot has barely managed to even begin the congealing process as The Mystery of Mysterious Changelog has been solved :)
seppelfred: You can select the language right after starting the installer.
DukeNukemForever: Thanks, but only text or also voice? Because the installer is now very small. Before there were three files, which means the installer was above 2GB, and now it's just 900 MB.
Just fired up the game and there are German voices in the game :)
ElTerprise: Didn't get a notification for the Starbound update. Was there an id change at launch?

Anyway, i've created a changelog thread in the Starbound game forum. Would be great if it could be stickied, thanks.

Edit: As i understand the GOG version went from 1.0 to 1.02. Wouldn't it also be good to include the slightly longer changelog for the update 1.01?
Fixed.