It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New version 2.0 installer for:

Ultima 1, 2 & 3
Ultima 4, 5 & 6
Wing Commander 3
Wing Commander 4
Populous 2
Pirates! Gold Plus
Alone in the Dark 1 (not sure about 2 & 3)
Sid Meier's Colonization
Master of Orion 1 & 2
Star Control 1 & 2
One Unit Whole Blood
Total Annihilation
Chronicles of Riddick
Ultima Underworld 1 & 2
The Witcher
Post edited November 22, 2012 by haydenaurion
haydenaurion: New version 2.0 installer for:

Ultima 1, 2 & 3
Ultima 4, 5 & 6
Wing Commander 3
Wing Commander 4
Populous 2
Pirates! Gold Plus
Sid Meier's Colonization
Master of Orion 1 & 2
Star Control 1 & 2
One Unit Whole Blood
Total Annihilation
Chronicles of Riddick
Ultima Underworld 1 & 2
The Witcher
Good looking out!
haydenaurion: New version 2.0 installer for:

Ultima 1, 2 & 3
Ultima 4, 5 & 6
Wing Commander 3
Wing Commander 4
Populous 2
Pirates! Gold Plus
Sid Meier's Colonization
Master of Orion 1 & 2
Star Control 1 & 2
One Unit Whole Blood
Total Annihilation
Chronicles of Riddick
Ultima Underworld 1 & 2
The Witcher
Fuzzyfireball: Good looking out!
Thank you, I have quite a few games in my collection so it's no problem for me to click and check real quick, I just dread re-downloading the bigger games.
Fuzzyfireball: Good looking out!
haydenaurion: Thank you, I have quite a few games in my collection so it's no problem for me to click and check real quick, I just dread re-downloading the bigger games.
Yeah, I've been going through every now and again to see, it's nice when others look too in case I miss them.

Installed Blood again and it seems like it doesn't run its iso anymore though. I'll check the others later.
Fuzzyfireball: Installed Blood again and it seems like it doesn't run its iso anymore though. I'll check the others later.
I'm not that familiar with the more technical side of games, is that bad and how?
Shadow Warrior soundtrack file has been renamed. It's a slightly different size but I can't seem to spot any differences.

Edit: Seems the title and track number metadata have been removed O_o
Post edited November 22, 2012 by Poulscath
Poulscath: Shadow Warrior soundtrack file has been renamed. It's a slightly different size but I can't seem to spot any differences.

Edit: Seems the title and track number metadata have been removed O_o
Really? That's odd.
Fuzzyfireball: Installed Blood again and it seems like it doesn't run its iso anymore though. I'll check the others later.
haydenaurion: I'm not that familiar with the more technical side of games, is that bad and how?
Doesn't play CD music or cutscenes, not sure if it's just me.

Also AitD 2 and 3 both got updated too.
B-17 Flying Fortress got updated.
haydenaurion: I'm not that familiar with the more technical side of games, is that bad and how?
Fuzzyfireball: Doesn't play CD music or cutscenes, not sure if it's just me.

Yeah, i'm not getting cutscenes in the new installer version of Blood either and I deleted my old version so I guess i'm stuck with this version now, guess I shouldn't have replaced it with the new version. Don't know about the music, is does sound different so I guess it's not the CD version either. I hope the loss of game features doesn't become a regular thing with these new 2.0 installers, i'm a bit pissed now.
Fuzzyfireball: Doesn't play CD music or cutscenes, not sure if it's just me.

haydenaurion: Yeah, i'm not getting cutscenes in the new installer version of Blood either and I deleted my old version so I guess i'm stuck with this version now, guess I shouldn't have replaced it with the new version. Don't know about the music, is does sound different so I guess it's not the CD version either. I hope the loss of game features doesn't become a regular thing with these new 2.0 installers, i'm a bit pissed now.
Looking in the .conf, it looks like a mistake.
haydenaurion: Yeah, i'm not getting cutscenes in the new installer version of Blood either and I deleted my old version so I guess i'm stuck with this version now, guess I shouldn't have replaced it with the new version. Don't know about the music, is does sound different so I guess it's not the CD version either. I hope the loss of game features doesn't become a regular thing with these new 2.0 installers, i'm a bit pissed now.
Fuzzyfireball: Looking in the .conf, it looks like a mistake.
I hope so, I would like to have the new version installers (bit of an OCD thing with me), but not at the cost of lost game content.
Rollercoaster Tycoons all updated.
Apparently so. I'm checking it right now.
I apologize for that error, we'll fix it asap :(

EDIT: quick fix (until we update the build later today)
edit your dosboxBlood_*.conf and change
this part:

imgmount D game.inst -t iso
c:
cls

to this:

c:
imgmount D game.ins -t iso
cls

and in game folder rename game.inst to game.ins
Post edited November 23, 2012 by Thiev
Thiev: Apparently so. I'm checking it right now.
I apologize for that error, we'll fix it asap :(

EDIT: quick fix (until we update the build later today)
edit your dosboxBlood_*.conf and change
this part:

imgmount D game.inst -t iso
c:
cls

to this:

c:
imgmount D game.ins -t iso
cls

and in game folder rename game.inst to game.ins
Thank you, I greatly appreciate you guys looking into and fixing the installers. :)