Patron update v1.020 accompanies a brand new DLC!
It is the 28th of September and as we said the last time, we've prepared a nice little surprise.
It's called Mare Nostrum and, not counting the Supporter Pack, is the first piece of DLC for Patron!
The Mediterranean-themed Mare Nostrum brings a nice batch of new buildings, research topics, production chains... and if you want to read more about it, I'll post the link below so you can navigate to it easy-as-pie https://www.gog.com/game/patron_mare_nostrum
But that's not all! We've prepared a nice update for the base game as well! There's actually more things we've done, but they're required more testing so we'll be releasing a few more smaller updates over the next couple of days.
Without further ado, here's the changelog: Additions
- A brand new production building, the Charcoal burner, as requested numerous times, has finally landed. It's early in the research chain so you can reap the benefits early on.
- If you're using Discord while you're playing Patron, you'll now notice it'll ping
that you're playing Patron. Depending on your privacy settings of course.
- Lists on the Stock and the Trade panels can now be sorted by name, quantity or price, as requested :)
- A Tornado can now appear in your city and do some real nasty damage.
- Pests can now come to haunt your fields, orchards and ranches.
- A pack of wild animals can now swoop on your fields and gobble up your harvest (in the form of an event).
- Added a new Locust swarm event in which, you guessed it, a swarm of locusts can swoop down on your fields and clean them up.
- Added a new Massive beesevent. ... Yep... biiiig bees can harass your orchards and apiaries. Fixes
- Fixed a glitch that would manifest on the info panels of the Shrine and the Well. A little black square would appear for no real reason.
- In some cases, fields and orchards would display faulty fertility, but only in some map areas.
- Fixed faulty placement display when building orchards.
- Fixed a bull animation related bug that could sometimes get broken.
- Set trade deals now persist through upgrading the dock into the harbor.
- You can no longer construct a building outside of the map... on the water... and your workers would actually go there and build it... -_-
- Fixed faulty placement display for the Docks and the Fisherman's hut. Tweaks
- We've alleviated some restrictions to prevent that nagging issue of trees getting unmarked for cutting down.
- If for any reason a child is left living alone in a house, the child will get adopted by another family. No more underage house-owners.
- Changed the calculation on how much cash is requested in the The Church needs money
- All dropdown lists now have a classic (standard) scrollbar to make it more visible.
- Trade deal list is expanded to show 6 resources.
- New adults will no longer get married while they're staying at their parents' house.
As always, Govern on!