Medieval Dynasty - Major Roadmap Update #5! Relationships, Shops, Vendors, Lynx, and more.
Welcome Village Leaders,
Our 5th Medieval Dynasty Roadmap Update is ready for you to download! But before you return to your village, have a read on the latest additions that just came to the game. Medieval Dynasty - Major Roadmap Update #5 - Official Teaser
First new addition - relationships. There is nothing better in life than a happy and strong marriage. Unfortunately, to get there, there is a winding and bumpy road to cross called flirting. From now on, you have more verbal opportunities at your disposal to win the heart of your chosen one. A compliment, a joke, a fun fact, a gossip, or the good old power of poetry - use them all to attract the attention of your lady. To strengthen your chances a little, you can also give your chosen one something special, a gift that will steal her heart you might say. As you gain experience, more options will be available to you in the art of flirting. So don’t wait, go out and meet some people! There’s someone out there for everyone.
If you are looking for that special gift, the exotic goods Vendors are the people with those unique and precious items which you can use as presents. Stay alert, as they will appear in random taverns at different seasons.
Next up are Shops and Vendors. You can now set up your own Market Stall and sell goods of your choice. And if you are in need to be somewhere else, don’t worry, all you have to do is assign a villager, he or she will take care of your place, and the business keeps going. Set up a Market Stall and earn that extra money.
Also with this update we’ve added a new animal which lives in the forest - the lynx. Watch out though as this isn't a nice kitty that you want to hang out with. He is wild and dangerous. But don’t worry, we’ve got your back. With a brand-new wooden crossbow at your disposal, you don’t have to be worried too much about it. Lynx - a little kitten that can cause a lot of trouble. Wooden crossbow - a new weapon for your arsenal.
We don't want to keep you away from your settlement, so go and enjoy the new additions! We, on the other hand, will be watching the comments to see what your thoughts are.
If you want to find out all the details about this update, read the changelog below. And don’t forget to share your thoughts!
Until next time,
Your Toplitz Productions and Render Cube Teams Changelog: Added
- New building - Market Stall.
- New profession - Shopkeeper.
- New wild animal - Lynx.
- New Flirting system.
- New greeting dialogues.
- New dialogues for NPCs with different ages.
- New cutscene for the wedding.
- 20 new items - Gifts.
- New weapon - Wooden Crossbow.
- A new type of traveling merchant that sells exotic items - Gifts (Appears every season in one of the villages with a tavern).
- New feature in dialogues - Giving gifts. (One per season)
- New feature in dialogues - Wife's reactions to the state of the player's character.
- New feature in dialogues - The wife can give information to Herold on collecting enough resources to complete the challenge.
- New feature in dialogues - The wife can pass on taxes and debts.
- New feature in dialogues - The chance of a player's child finding and gifting a random item.
- New feature in dialogues - NPCs can point to the location of different vendors.
- New feature in dialogues - NPCs can point to the location of different farm animals (to buy).
- New feature in dialogues - Rumours. (Wife's additional dialogue lines)
- New feature in dialogues - NPCs do not want to talk if the character is dirty.
- New sounds for the forest rain.
- New feature - naming Fields, Orchards and Buildings.
- 26 new generatable places on the map.
- Hover effects on clickable UI elements.
- New label in building details that allows player to check what is stored in this building.
- Acceptation pop up when increasing skill level.
- Boar warning animation.
- Wolf warning animation.
- Wolf warning sounds.
- Warning animation for Lynx and Fox.
- Warning animation for Wisent and Bear.
- Boar warning sounds.
- Bear warning sounds.
- Fox warning sounds.
- Giving gifts now also adds diplomacy skill points.
- Skill progression bars in NPC details.
- Warning animation to Wisent.
- Wisent warning sounds.