It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kbnrylaec: List of games that their update flags are missing in Jun 2021:
(Only games I owned are recorded. [1])

grip (Game Manual)
metro_exodus (Enhanced Edition)
neverwinter_nights_enhanced_edition
pathfinder_kingmaker
vesper_demo
kbnrylaec: [1] Jun 2021: https://pastebin.com/Y8Tc3y0z
[2] May 2021: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post26020
Those game where updated or they don't recived an update and where updated in other store?
MarkoH01: Has there even been an update fpr Metro Exodus? Afaik they only added the new version of Metro Exodus which is also just listed as an Extra.
Edward_Carnby: Yep. Enchanced Edition updated at least twice.
Sure but the Enhanced Edition is JUST an extra and extras don't receive update flags afaik.

Zezione: Those game where updated or they don't recived an update and where updated in other store?
Nope - those games did not receive a flag (blue dot in library) when they were updated.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Sure but the Enhanced Edition is JUST an extra and extras don't receive update flags afaik.

Zezione: Those game where updated or they don't recived an update and where updated in other store?
MarkoH01: Nope - those games did not receive a flag (blue dot in library) when they were updated.
Thanks for clarify :)
MarkoH01: Sure but the Enhanced Edition is JUST an extra and extras don't receive update flags afaik.
I think that is what kbnrylaec is pointing out, namely the deficiencies of GOG's system, one of which is that extras don't get flagged, just like multi-edition games or unbundled games don't get flagged. There is no real reason why extras shouldn't be flagged, is there?
mrkgnao: I think that is what kbnrylaec is pointing out, namely the deficiencies of GOG's system, one of which is that extras don't get flagged, just like multi-edition games or unbundled games don't get flagged. There is no real reason why extras shouldn't be flagged, is there?
No, of course there isn't but I always thought the main idea behind the list of missing update flags was to point out how often the update system did not work as it was intended (broken) and not to point out the fundamental flaws in GOGs policy (which there are many and I am well aware) - that's why I mentioned the extras part.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by MarkoH01
mrkgnao: I think that is what kbnrylaec is pointing out, namely the deficiencies of GOG's system, one of which is that extras don't get flagged, just like multi-edition games or unbundled games don't get flagged. There is no real reason why extras shouldn't be flagged, is there?
MarkoH01: No, of course there isn't but I always thought the main idea behind the list of missing update flags was to point out how often the update system did not work as it was intended (broken) and not to point out the fundamental flaws in GOGs policy (which there are many and I am well aware) - that's why I mentioned the extras part.
I think that was the initial intention, but since kbnrylaec began posting the offending games alongside the monthly report, it has become clear that most of the issues in recent months are related to those "fundamental" GOG bugs that I have mentioned above, rather than to any temporary malfunction. I think it's important to underline these fundamental bugs, as kbnrylaec indefatigably does, with the hope that GOG will eventually fix them (right after GOGmixes return).
mrkgnao: ....with the hope that GOG will eventually fix them (right after GOGmixes return).
That was a good one :D
But at least they seem to start to work on the forum
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/test_thread_1

Which surprised the hell out of me ...
In cases like Metro Exodus where one of the extras is a different version of the game, which does receive new updates, it clearly should be flagged.

-----
Off to look for more giveaways and competitions where you can win a raytracing capable graphics card needed for that special extra version.
mrkgnao: ....with the hope that GOG will eventually fix them (right after GOGmixes return).
MarkoH01: That was a good one :D
But at least they seem to start to work on the forum
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/test_thread_1

Which surprised the hell out of me ...
Yes, me too. In a scary kind of way.
Themken: In cases like Metro Exodus where one of the extras is a different version of the game, which does receive new updates, it clearly should be flagged.
Absolutely agreed - did not want to say anything else :)
In general I wouild love for GOG to add certain game versions as seperate entrys in the library because only this way it is possible in Galaxy to select different versions (if you want to use Galaxy) - that's not possible for extras ... and of course (another flaw) offline installers.
MarkoH01: But at least they seem to start to work on the forum
Welll thats unexpected...
MarkoH01: ...in Galaxy...
Still not implemented crucial functions like that? It certainly is a beta version as stated, actuallly more like alpha since such essential thigns are still missing.
I wonder what they're gonna break this time :|
MarkoH01: ...in Galaxy...
Themken: Still not implemented crucial functions like that? It certainly is a beta version as stated, actuallly more like alpha since such essential thigns are still missing.
It wasn't possible to select different versions of extras in old Gaalxy (which wasn't beta anymore) as well.
(back to the updates)

* Samorost 2
Am I mad or the game now has a Linux offline installer? I may be wrong but I don't seem to remember one before.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by karnak1