It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
80 Days

Standalone installer updated: 1.17.7 ⇒ 1.17.8.

1.17.8 Update

Five years since 80 Days was released on Steam we've turned off the ageing cloud servers. You will no longer be able to see other players' progress as you make yours but the game is still fully functional in all other ways.

Changes since 1.17.7:
• Bug Fix: accented characters not displayed correctly (introduced in 1.17)
• Disable attempted download of cloud ghosts and incidents (as the servers are no longer running) and tidy up related UI
high rated
SpellForce 3: Fallen God

Updated to 1.4
No changelog
Post edited January 23, 2021 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed j offline installer is now updated as well with the additional option to remove the 30fps lock. No changelog.
Post edited January 23, 2021 by MarkoH01
Hustlefan: Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask

Updated to 1.5 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog.
Sorry for the off-topic, but anyone else having trouble downloading those two extras from Saint Kotar? They are from the Saint Kotar: Supporter Pack goodies. I am getting a "404 - Not Found".

Concept arts (10) 35 MB
Printable T-shirt and Mask (3) 35 MB
high rated
A new update for System Shock: Enhanced Edition is available (GOG Galaxy now, offline installer later as usual). Here is the changelog:

Version 1.2.16 (2021-01-22)
• Fixed crash when user path uses non-ASCII characters.
• Fixed random crashes on some user setups (when a frame is rendered without the corresponding physics frame is run due to timing issues).
• Fixed vanishing automap notes after saving/loading.
• Fixed AI getting stuck on some corners.
Post edited January 23, 2021 by Berzerk2002
Hustlefan: Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask

Updated to 1.5 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog.
Cymepa: Sorry for the off-topic, but anyone else having trouble downloading those two extras from Saint Kotar? They are from the Saint Kotar: Supporter Pack goodies. I am getting a "404 - Not Found".

Concept arts (10) 35 MB
I think it will be the same, but have you tried from here? -> https://www.gogdb.org/product/1753584254#downloads
high rated
Edward_Carnby:
Stardew Valley

Patch 1.5.3 (January 15th, 2021)
gogtrial34987: Linux offline installers have now been updated to 1.5.3 as well. (And Mac, if they were similarly tardy.)
Mac and Linux offline builds were just updated from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4.981587505.
Windows offline builds haven't been updated yet.

Changelog from Steam:
Hi everyone,
The 1.5.4 patch is now available. It fixes some more lingering issues from the 1.5 update, and makes some slight adjustments to the game. Hopefully this is the last bug fix patch necessary for 1.5.

Below is a changelog:

- [spoiler]
- Lucky Rings no longer lose their luck bonus overnight.
- Fixed an issue where fishing with multiple rods in your inventory after catching a treasure could cause strange animations and softlocks when casting from a different rod. This was the cause of the infamous "fishing rod in head" bug that has existed in Stardew Valley since day 1.
- [spoiler]
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when watching an event in multiplayer as the clock hits midnight/1:00 AM.
- The sound of fiber crops being harvested can no longer be heard if you are in another area.
- The Stardew Valley Fair shop no longer sells multiples of the randomly chosen items. Tea Sapling has also been replaced by Triple Shot Espresso.
- [spoiler]
- Fixed an exploit where entering the Skull Caves would immediately unlock all 120 floors on the elevator.
- Fixed a rare instance where a charged Hoe could dislodge a non-empty chest and destroying its contents if it was placed in a specific configuration next to other chests.
- Fixed an issue where the buttons in the Calico Jack and Calico Spin minigames wouldn't respond to controller input if the UI Scale setting didn't match Zoom Level setting.
- Bombing certain floor tiles in the Quarry mine area no longer spawns items.
- [spoiler]
- You can no longer interact with objects while warping using the Scepter of Return.
- You can no longer place and retrieve certain wallpapers in chests to obtain a Lost Book.
- Trees no longer grow on top of placed furniture items.
- Fixed a minor graphical inconsistency with the quality indicator on procedurally-colored objects such as flowers.
- [spoiler]
- The Special Order board is no longer invisible during summer in the Korean localization.
- Various localization corrections.
Cymepa: Sorry for the off-topic, but anyone else having trouble downloading those two extras from Saint Kotar? They are from the Saint Kotar: Supporter Pack goodies. I am getting a "404 - Not Found".

Concept arts (10) 35 MB
Skess01: I think it will be the same, but have you tried from here? -> https://www.gogdb.org/product/1753584254#downloads
The links from gogdb actually work! Thank you!
high rated
If anyone is wondering why divinity orignal sin 2 difinitive edtion has a blue dot, It looks like it got a MAC only update on 2021-01-18
high rated
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to Version: 0.91.35.4 (Offline installers updated)

No Changelog
high rated
Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask

Updated to 1.6 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog.
high rated
I contacted the devs and publisher El Hijo on their Discord. They responded and are going to get it updated.
high rated
gogtrial34987: Windows offline builds haven't been updated yet.
Aaaaand it's here.
high rated
Prodeus was updated again (Offline and GOG Galaxy). I can't find a changelog for this new update so far.

setup_prodeus_0.0.28b_(44230) > setup_prodeus_0.0.29b_(44438)
high rated
gogtrial34987: Mac and Linux offline builds were just updated from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4.981587505.
Windows offline builds haven't been updated yet.
Windows Offline Installers for Stardew Valley are now updated :)
Changelog: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post25241
EDIT: Someone already posted this.
Post edited January 25, 2021 by alexandros050