It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: - Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition: 80.8193.9 ⇒ 80.8193.13
--> Windows and Mac, all languages for the game; Linux only English;
--> Only English for all DLC.
I don't know if it makes a difference, but the language packs ("extra") for the main game aren't updated yet.

Edit: The updated language packs can be found on the page with the English installers.
Post edited May 21, 2020 by S_H_O_D_A_N
MarkoH01: 1) It has not even be confirmed yet that the DE update is coming to GOG as well. In fact they always only mentioned Steam and Epic.

2) In the very thread on Steam in which a person stated that 4-5 songs are missing others could confirm that at least one of those mentioned songs still IS in the game so the others could still be in there as well and I would consider this right now as an unconfirmed rumor because of this.
Agreed, but i do think it would be a shame to lose the original tracks. I think audio is a very big part of games. I couldn't play a game with the sound muted. It's the reason i haven't bought mafia 2. I guess it would be easy enough to play the game and test it, i don't think the radio stations are randomised and i think it is a pretty good selection, although not very scientific like a checksum but that would be assuming the files aren't mixed with other data.
timmy010: Agreed, but i do think it would be a shame to lose the original tracks. I think audio is a very big part of games. I couldn't play a game with the sound muted. It's the reason i haven't bought mafia 2. I guess it would be easy enough to play the game and test it, i don't think the radio stations are randomised and i think it is a pretty good selection, although not very scientific like a checksum but that would be assuming the files aren't mixed with other data.
There are plenty of patches out there to restore the music in Mafia 1 and 2. I was lucky and bought both when they still were intact. Unfortunately the radio stations ARE randomized so you'd have to drive around for quite some while to see if something is missing. I do agree that especially in the Mafia games it would be extremely bad to lose some music - it's quite integral to the atmosphere.
high rated
POSTAL 2

Patch 5024 (21 May 2020)

Exploding NPCs - NPCs should now correctly go into ragdolls on death.
Gamma settings getting reset
The game will now start full screen when starting from a fresh install
FOV changing as you are playing the game (Rare bug that was affecting certain mods)
Third-person view weapon disappearing
Various small fixes to some of the underlying systems
Various fixes to the MP code in order to improve the experience for those playing Nick's Co-op
high rated
Endzone - A World Apart (In Development)

Update 0.7.7445.24741 (20 May 2020)

(Galaxy & Offline Installler)
Fixed

- Fixed endless loop when loading a broken savegame.
- Invalid tasks causing errors on load are now ignored.
- Fixed initial camera position.
- Fixed Electric Overload Event not damaging buildings.
- Fixed possible error when cancelling an expedition.
- Cancelling an expedition in a large settlement and/or on a slow PC sometimes caused an error. This is now fixed.

Tweaked

- Improved loading speed.
- Updated Roadmap for multiple languages.
high rated
Terraria offline installers for v1.4.0.3 are now available.

Changelog was already posted by Paraharaha here.

AI War 2 offline installers were updated to version 2.045, but I would hold off on downloading them, because there is already a hotfix 2.046 for crashes in this version available on Galaxy and I suppose the offline installers will be updated to version 2.046 soon as well.
Post edited May 21, 2020 by DoctorGOGgles
high rated
Ancestors Legacy

Update 64685 (21 May 2020)

(Galaxy & Offline Installer)
- Multiple changes improving game stability. We've taken the time to gather many very rare crashes and fix them. There's like 20 different crash fixes, all are very difficult to explain so I'm not going to try.
- Several crash fixes that occurred most often for improperly set up mods.
- No content changes.
high rated
Oriental Empires

Changelog from Steam Discussions

2 September 2019

Just a quick bug fix update.

Fixed problem that caused loss of income in games that include Yelang
Fixed some missing Chinese text
Fixed some character issues

----

Update 13 September 2019

Just some bug fixes and small quality of life improvements. Also made the scenario files available so people can make modded versions.

Royal Court

Added tool tip on portraits
Added a scroll bar for important people display
Fixed issues around having two advisors
Fixed an issue where a captured son would be made heir to capturing faction instead of his own.
Fixed issue with character portrait becoming stuck if dragged with two mouse buttons
Fixed faction leader's daughter being referred to as his mother
Fixed misalignment of imperial grandchildren
Fixed having children less than a year apart
Dowager empress can't remarry
Fixed problem with age of released captives being reset to 16.
Fixed ghost portrait after removing character from office
Fixed problem of a character defecting to rebels not being removed from office.
No longer reports increase of authority of married non-imperial women, since it's generally not important.

Scenario Editor

Added a system to detect if a workshop scenario uses content only available in a DLC. Users can only play the scenario if they have the DLC.
Made DLC scenarios available in the Streaming Assets/Scenario Design Examples folder, so that players can copy and modify them.

Misc

Fixed problem with recruitable items being scrolled off top of screen.
Reduced chances of characters dying in disasters.
Stopped Lu Bu killing Dong Zhuo if he has joined, or is prisoner of another faction.

----

Update 11 Oct

Just a small bug fix update

Fixed a couple of rare freeze bugs
Fixed a freeze bug when continuing a game from before the last DLC and a rebel faction appears.
Fixed an AI bug that would crash the AI if it was doing a naval blockade on a settlement that got destroyed
Restored Lu Bu's daughter and Liu Zheng's wife and children.

----

Update 11 December 2019

Small Christmas update with bug fixes and a few small additions

New Features

Enabled Royal Court for Time of Mongols and Warring States campaigns for players with Three Kingdoms DLC
Added Alt T key to turn off trade route display
Added Alt D key to turn of border display (for better screenshots)
Added NoCivilians Attribute to scenario rules to allow scenarios to be created which don't allow settlers.

Bug Fixes

Fixed Lu Bu Achievement and reduced number of kills required to 1000
Fixed overlord asking vassal to attack factions they're not allowed to attack
Fixed freeze that occurs sometimes when two factions assault the same settlement
Fixed royal mother conferring authority after she's dead
Fixed prisoners sponsoring ladies for marriage
Fixed some issues with marriage / concubine candidates being created who are too old or too closely related to groom
Fixed marriage candidates being given mothers who are too young
Fixed screen not being updated for newly added characters if no concubine/wife is selected

----

Update 24 December 2019

Just a quick fix to a bug introduced in the last update that prevented people without the Three Kingdoms DLC from playing the Warring States or Time of the Mongols scenarios.

----

Update 20 February 2020

First of the new year.

UI

Made various changes to system for arranging units within a stack to make it work more reliably and intuitively. Fixed several bugs in the system too.
Double clicking settlement list tabs cycles through various sorting modes. Foundation turn, alphabetical and population size.
Fixed leader display showing battles won as battles fought
Fixed leaders losing count of battles when taken prisoner
Fixed bug that could make stacks unselectable after splitting

Diplomacy

Reduce enemy information offer spam at start of scenarios
Stooped enemy accepting cheap peace immediately after attacking
Fixed bug that sometimes lead AI to accept an offer when it meant to counter offer.
Fixed some other small bugs in diplomacy system that sometimes prevented AI from assembling a counter offer.

Multiplayer

Random faction selection now works with scenarios in multiplayer

Three Kingdoms

Tweaked Three Kingdoms script to nerf Nanman and boost Yuan Shao and Yuan Shu

Misc

Fixed freeze bug when creating a vassal without a peace treaty

----

Update 18 May 2020

Been a bit hard to find motivation under lockdown, but have managed to fix a few bugs, and add a couple of things.

New Features

Added some error reporting for user scenarios. These are reported both in the command console, and output to a file.
Added indicator for possible marriage alliance or prisoner trade on diplomacy screen.

Bug Fixes

Fixed black screen that can occur during diplomacy when viewing a response to an offer that contains a troop transfer.
Fixed Khitans having no units available in custom game
Fixed Map editor menu has no quit if launched after using from scenario editor
Fixed Weights and Measures edict not working
Fixed son of previous faction leader being appointed heir
Fixed bug where wrong character would sometimes change faction in marriage alliance
Fixed display of imperial councilor bonus
Fixed icons used for children in royal court
Fixed AI paying large amounts of indefinite tribute
Fixed bug that sometimes made population die during a bumper harvest. Death by over eating is not a feature.
Fixed display of granary tooltip.

----

May 20. Just a micro update to stop quality level defaulting to fastest.
Post edited May 21, 2020 by TentacleMayor
I don't know about anyone else, but I have just received an update (Blue Dot) flag to one of my games in my library (via a web browser) here on GoG. So it looks like they may be working again... or it was just possibly a one-off fluke. Fingers crossed that they are back and working again...
high rated
We are sorry that the update flags / blue dots have been gone for that long. However we have fixed the issue and you will now reveive the update notification again. =)

Please be aware that some of them might take some time, since there have been a lot of updates in the meantime.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by SmollestLight
high rated
Thanks SmollestLight and the rest of the team for getting the update flags fixed, it's very much appreciated to finally have it back and working again. :)
Finally!
One Question:
Can I apply the latest patch/hotfix on Terraria and continue my game, or do I have to start a new game?
Maxvorstadt: One Question:
Can I apply the latest patch/hotfix on Terraria and continue my game, or do I have to start a new game?
Usually you can continue your game just fine.

With one caveat, however: New content (items, biomes, etc.) won't show up in your game since this is placed into the world at world generation and an already generated world that you load won't change just because you have a new Terraria version.

Changes like crash fixes, new graphics for already existiing items, monsters, background, etc., new music, ... will work just fine.

So if you have started a new world after the big content update called Journey's End you won't have to start from scratch. If you haven't done so I strongly recommend you generate a new world or you will be missing out on most of the new content. If you don't want to build all your equipment again you don't have to. You can use your old character in the new world. You can also at any time visit your old world if you don't delete it and loot the chests in your house in which you have most likely stored all kinds of useful stuff and bring it to the new world.
Thanks @Geralt_of_Riva