It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: ...
Also Ghost 1.0 (not tracked by gogdb, I believe) and its Support Mission Mode Skin DLC, both changed to version 1.1.8B.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Also Ghost 1.0 (not tracked by gogdb, I believe) and its Support Mission Mode Skin DLC, both changed to version 1.1.8B.
Cheers, missed this one.
high rated
Underrail was updated to version 1.1.1.5

Tweaks
Added an option to manually move the barrier at the GMS entrance in case the guard dies

Bugs
Reinforced bison leather boots will now have an icon
Stealing mushrooms from SGS will now be properly punished by death (the change will not affect the running play-throughs)
Dirty Kick will now properly add its critical damage bonus when critical hit occurs; the critical damage bonus is fixed to 100%
Fixed the bug that caused zone transition error when exiting a zone while a mine is exploding
Fixed a few more new Core City models not appearing
Fixed yet another reason why a certain early-game dungeon wasn't appearing
[Expedition] Fixed the bug that would mess up the player vision when triggering a zone transition while using a spying endoscope
[Expedition] Fixed Protectorate jet patrols and waterway outposts not turning hostile in certain instances
[Expedition] Fixed Cruzer and Razor not being present when reporting a certain mission and/or the mission not being marked as completed
[Expedition] Fixed Razor being present when he shouldn't be during a certain raid
[Expedition] Fixed Aegis jet patrols retreating to the camp prematurely in a very specific case, which disrupts a certain mission
[Expedition] Burning up the giant weaver web will now work properly (not just visually)
Minor dialog and map fixes
high rated
Since I have a feeling this thread is more visible than the "what did just break" thread:
Drive on Moscow doesn't have a forum.
high rated
Offline installers for Low Magic Age are now updated to the latest version 0.91.21.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: ...
mrkgnao: Also Ghost 1.0 (not tracked by gogdb, I believe) and its Support Mission Mode Skin DLC, both changed to version 1.1.8B.
Yes, after several tries to get GOG to update the game (they constantly were talking about some miscommunication) the dev decided to finally download the GOG API to update it himself. So future updates - if necessary - for this game should be much faster.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
Imperator: Rome

Update 1.3.2 [Livy] (17 December 2019)
Game Balance:

Base Stability Decay is now halved.
Aggressive Expansion decay from Foreign Minister & Praetor offices increased from -0.01 to -0.015 per skill point.
Aggressive Expansion decay from Arbitrator office is now -0.01.
Omen Power from the High Priest & Augur offices increased from 2% to 3% per skill point.
National Tax bonus from Steward & Tribune of the Treasury offices changed from 1% to 1.5% per skill point.
Tribesmen Happiness from the Elder office increased from 1% to 1.5% per skill point.
Characters now receive a monthly Statesmanship increase from their Finesse skill.
Supply Trains now cost 16 gold to construct, and their maintenance is therefore also higher.
Horse Archers now carry more food (up to 3 from 2.4).
Elephants now deal more damage to Heavy Infantry (up to 1.4 from 1.3) and less damage to Light Infantry (down to 1.3 from 1.5).
Stability gains from events reduced by around 30% across the board.
AI tribal nations will now only reform their governments if they have at least 25 Civilization in their capital.

Complete Soundtrack DLC:

Three new songs added: Tyros, The Mediterranean, and The Punic Wars.

Bugfixes:
Stability & Performance:

Fixed startup crash related to shadowmap resolution setting.
Fixed crash related to using the back button to negotiate with barbarians.
Fixed two more rare crashes related to ingame popups and account login.
Slightly improved performance related to ai threat calculations.

Modding:

Fixed mods being unable to load localization files.

Gameplay:

Fixed game not applying Naval Damage Taken modifiers correctly.
Fixed Slave Raid naval unit ability being available to everyone.
Fixed problem where countries would not be properly called into wars which affected both humans and AI.
Adoption will now exclude prisoners in all cases (instead of just some cases).
Fixed local modifiers being used in Nabatean and Helot Heritages, which made them do nothing.
No longer possible to teleport armies between Athens and Keos.
Orontid family now properly a great family in Armenia.
Fixed all remaining food vanishing when detaching a supply train.
Made it impossible to adopt Mercenary captains.
Olympic competitors can no longer form families while they are competing, leading to that family then being dispersed over the entire Mediterrenean world.

Missions:

Fixed badly scripted mission requirements for the Roman task to subdue Greece.
Fixed bad tooltip in Roman Mission relating to Crete.
Fixed problem with the Roman Mission events relating to acquiring subjects in Italy.
Fixed problem with Roman Mission tasks to befriend a tribe not finding appropriate countries for their events.
Carthaginian mission bonus for same culture happiness reduced from 50% to 15%.
Fixed the generic conquest mission aborting if you conquered every last territory in the region it targeted.
Fixed bug where Musalamii would not properly turned to a client state in Carthaginian missions if they civilized before the mission was completed.
Fixed problem with selection of Governorship capital for the General Development Mission.
Fixed problem related to the dominant culture in the governorship capital changing mid-mission.
Fixed problem with mission task wanting you to appoint a governor but in fact never actually considering that requirement fulfilled.
Fixed issue with mining mission tasks being able to target a place where the Mining mission could not be done and therefore bypassing immediately.
Fixed problem where some tasks would sometimes bypass immediately in a mission.
General development mission will no longer require only Olives for your slaves but instead Olives or Wood since Olives can be quite hard to come by in Scotland, India or even Germany.

Interface:

Fixed the game failing to display last names for minor characters in the minor event window.
Fixed Spanish localization having no information about what trade good a trade offer was for, or where it came from.
Fixed badly linked text for event about Roman Eagles.
Fixed a number of failed references to Family names.

Reventure

Patch 1.6.0 (17 December 2019)

Ho, ho, ho adventurers!
Christmas has arrived at the kingdom! And it has brought a new Update!
The snow falls and everyone in the kingdom and dark fortress are dressed up for the occasion.
Please...
Leave them alone...
Don't kill anyone, these are days for celebration...
And they also need a vacation...
Please...?
You are going to kill them anyway, are you?...
You monster...

Changes:

Add support for seasonal skins
Xmas skin enabled until January 15th

Steel Division 2

Patch 28080 (17 December 2019)

Fixed: Modding: Unable to add a new gameplay effect
Fixed: Modding: Crash during the launch of Army General on a modded game
MarkoH01: Yes, after several tries to get GOG to update the game (they constantly were talking about some miscommunication) the dev decided to finally download the GOG API to update it himself. So future updates - if necessary - for this game should be much faster.
Personally I think that they should make mandatory the use of the GOG API, his laziness has made only waste time to all when he could solve the problem in one day.
high rated
MarkoH01: Yes, after several tries to get GOG to update the game (they constantly were talking about some miscommunication) the dev decided to finally download the GOG API to update it himself. So future updates - if necessary - for this game should be much faster.
Alexim: Personally I think that they should make mandatory the use of the GOG API, his laziness has made only waste time to all when he could solve the problem in one day.
Sorry but he is everything BUT lazy. He simply did not know how the Galaxy API worked and GOG is not exactly great in communicating ... at all. Yes, they don't just have problems talking to the users but also talking to devs sometimes. Like I said: GOG was talking about miscommunications with the dev and in regard of the files - and there never was ANY miscommunication whenever I talked to Fran. Making this mandatory is one thing (and I do agree) but calling this great dev lazy is something I won't let stand here uncommented after the countless times I talked to him, he helped me and actually also fixed several things inside Ghost 1.0 I told him about WHILE being busy developing his next game.

If you want I could share some communications between me and him and between GOG and me ... you can decide whose fault this is. In this case it's all on GOG! In fact I never asked Fran to download the Galaxy API and find out how it works ... he just did because he could not understand what's the problem for GOG doing this simple update after he provided them a complete installation ready to be put into an installer.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
Blade Runner has been flagged as being updated. There is no changelog, but the update may be due to added extra content mentioned by a SCMMV developer in the original GoG release announcement thread. But I can not confirm that...
high rated
Trooper1270: Blade Runner has been flagged as being updated. There is no changelog, but the update may be due to added extra content mentioned by a SCMMV developer in the original GoG release announcement thread. But I can not confirm that...
The Linux installer is changed.
blade_runner_1_0_34715.sh ->
blade_runner_1_0_svm_src_34722.sh

Windows installer does not change yet after I bought the game.
high rated
Order of Battle: World War II + DLCs was updated to version 8.3.0

Changelog
----------------------------------------------------
- Added a few missing UI textures & destroyed textures
- Corrected models & textures for Soviet infantry units

* Added missing texts for all languages
- Corrected unit_1184 name in localisation files
- Fixed a few other typos in localisation files
- Added a few missing texts in localisation files
UNITS
- unit_2179 and unit_2186 (Oerlikon 20mm Portee) names corrected in German, Spanish & French.
- GAZ-AAA 4M Maxim (two switches) firing anim improvement
- Various MG-armed transport vehicles, forum request; added low vehicle attack stats so they can attack hard targets too
- Heavy SPAT/Assault Guns +1 CP requirement
RED STAR
scn 09 Raseiniai
- changed one objective fail trigger
scn sov1_10_Smolensk_41
- re-upped text_english in scn folder with few typos fixed
scn sov1_12_Rostov
- changed "early victory" and "Rostov" objective triggers
RISING SUN
---------------------------------------------------
scn RoadtoManila
- changed Clark airfield trigger, fixed P40 removal issue
MORNING SUN
scn Wuhan 1938
- minor map/road change
BURMA ROAD
scn 09_LedoRoad
- trigger "construct tracker" changed to fix defeat issue
BLITZKRIEG
scn 11_Kiev
- changed "connect" objective trigger
PANZERKRIEG
scn 09_Winterstorm
- changed marker hex for Stalingrad airfield
high rated
CrossCode has been updated to version 1.2.0-5 (18 December 2019), only galay

Edit 19 December: Offline installers updated to 1.2.0-5

Information extracted from the ingame changelog:
Version: 1.2.0-5

Changes
~ HOTFIX(5): Upgrade NW.js version to 0.35.5 to fix crashed on linux and memory leaks on windows (old-nwjs branch stays the same).
~ HOTFIX(5): Added basic support for SteelSeries Engine 3! Make sure to enable Game Sense in the option menu to get those colorful keys!
http://www.radicalfishgames.com/?p=6904
Post edited December 19, 2019 by Grimlock
high rated
Fight'N Rage was updated to Build[191215c]

No changelog.
Post edited December 18, 2019 by M3troid
high rated
GOG updated "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition" today from 79.8193.3 to version 79.8193.4 (no changelog).

In doing so, they managed to corrupt some (more) DLCs. For each DLC, there are now two installer files (part 1 and 2), rather than one, except that part 1 is broken (404), while part 2 seems ok (an exe, not a bin). I expect all they need to do is delete the part 1's.

Here is a list of the broken part 1's, with some lovely file names:
(112) DLC: German Extras: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2), ver. 79.8193.4 [setup_neverwinter_nights_enhanced_edition_-_german_extras_jenkins-neverwinter_nights_gog_build_and_upload_to_ nightly-97_(64bit)_(34625).exe; unknown; 0];

(113) DLC: Polish Extras: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2), ver. 79.8193.4 [setup_neverwinter_nights_enhanced_edition_-_polish_extras_jenkins-neverwinter_nights_gog_build_and_upload_to_ nightly-97_(64bit)_(34625).exe; unknown; 0];

(114) DLC: Spanish Extras: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2), ver. 79.8193.4 [setup_neverwinter_nights_enhanced_edition_-_spanish_extras_jenkins-neverwinter_nights_gog_build_and_upload_to _nightly-97_(64bit)_(34625).exe; unknown; 0];
Post edited December 19, 2019 by mrkgnao