It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Foxhack: Telltale's never been very good at patching games. Ever. A lot of their games have bugs, even the most recent ones.
DoctorGOGgles said that the Telltale version is fully patched. I used the term "patched Telltale version" in my support ticket and Telltale Support didn't deny its existence, only that they have no plans to provide the patched version to GOG.

GOG Support respond felt a bit secretive too, that's why I wonder if there's something more going on here, like maybe Telltale being completely indifferent to support their older games, thus leaving GOG out in the cold, which couldn't mean anything good for future releases (not that I care much about Telltale's current games).

Anyway, I just thought it was worth posting the latest on this issue - maybe should have looked for a relevant thread in the game's forum.
HypersomniacLive: DoctorGOGgles said that the Telltale version is fully patched. I used the term "patched Telltale version" in my support ticket and Telltale Support didn't deny its existence, only that they have no plans to provide the patched version to GOG.
I didn't say that Telltale has a "fully patched" version without major bugs. I just know from a friend who bought Sam and Max directly from Telltale that their version doesn't have the problem with the invisible Sybil. Also most (actually all I've seen so far) of the Let's play videos on Youtube don't have the invisible Sybil bug.

So Telltale have a better version of that episode than the one they've supplied to GOG. Why they don't want to give the version without this bug to GOG, I haven't got a clue.

I'm just a bit disappointed that GOG doesn't pressure Telltale more to give us a better working version. I mean GOG are still selling Sam and Max Season 1 for 30$. It's not like this is a 20 year old game sold for 6$ which is almost impossible to still fix bugs for today.
high rated
DoctorGOGgles: I didn't say that Telltale has a "fully patched" version without major bugs. I just know from a friend who bought Sam and Max directly from Telltale that their version doesn't have the problem with the invisible Sybil. Also most (actually all I've seen so far) of the Let's play videos on Youtube don't have the invisible Sybil bug.

So Telltale have a better version of that episode than the one they've supplied to GOG. Why they don't want to give the version without this bug to GOG, I haven't got a clue.

I'm just a bit disappointed that GOG doesn't pressure Telltale more to give us a better working version. I mean GOG are still selling Sam and Max Season 1 for 30$. It's not like this is a 20 year old game sold for 6$ which is almost impossible to still fix bugs for today.
Sorry, didn't mean to put words into your mouth - "fully patched" was only meant in relation to the Sybil bug and I was more specific in my communication with Telltale.

Regarding GOG Support pressuring Telltale - as I said, GOG Support respond was a bit on the secretive side which leads me to think that maybe they're not on best of terms, thus have no pressure power (anylonger); I wouldn't rule out that they've asked but got nth from Telltale.
As for the price - don't forget that price tags are not solely up to GOG, but pubs/ devs as well and I'll dare a guess that the current prices on GOG were determined in their (initial) agreement that hasn't been revised, at least price wise.

Anyway, I think we've derailed the thread enough :-)
HypersomniacLive: I wouldn't rule out that they've asked but got nth from Telltale.
We did ask. Multiple times, in fact. I doubt I can provide any more details, though.
I thought about devising some workaround, once I have a look at different versions of the game (GOG / Steam / retail etc). Maybe I can get back to that, if I can scrap together some free time.

..which, considering that it's Sunday and I'm at work, is unlikely at the moment >.>
HypersomniacLive: I wouldn't rule out that they've asked but got nth from Telltale.
Thiev: We did ask. Multiple times, in fact. I doubt I can provide any more details, though.
I thought about devising some workaround, once I have a look at different versions of the game (GOG / Steam / retail etc). Maybe I can get back to that, if I can scrap together some free time.

..which, considering that it's Sunday and I'm at work, is unlikely at the moment >.>
If you need something, I have the Telltale download and DVD version. Which seem to be the same. But I figure you already have that.
high rated
Thiev: We did ask. Multiple times, in fact. I doubt I can provide any more details, though.

I suspected as much, but since I didn't want to sound too much of a conspirator I used a bit of vague wording. My personal experience with Telltale Support, besides this issue, is also on the negative side, thus I'm not really surprised they refused to cooperate with GOG.

Thanks for the input. If GOG support could find a way to fix this internally it'd be great, but I live even without it :-)

Regarding the working on Sundays - been there countless times myself; I only hope you're doing something that doesn't feel too much of a chore ;-p
HypersomniacLive: Regarding the working on Sundays - been there countless times myself; I only hope you're doing something that doesn't feel too much of a chore ;-p
Please. I turned one of my hobbies into paid job ;)
I have all peace and quiet of an empty office for myself, plus once I fire up all the scripts I can play Blackguards on second PC and just monitor their progress from time to time. :D
high rated
Thiev: Please. I turned one of my hobbies into paid job ;)
I have all peace and quiet of an empty office for myself, plus once I fire up all the scripts I can play Blackguards on second PC and just monitor their progress from time to time. :D
Soooo... you're supposedly working while actually just having fun; on top of that you're using the office resources to have double fun. Gotcha ;-p
HypersomniacLive: Soooo... you're supposedly working while actually just having fun; on top of that you're using the office resources to have double fun. Gotcha ;-p
The beauty of tech work.
high rated
I like how you insist on calling it work ;-p
Two questions:

1) What exactly causes your account page to stop listing a game under the "New & Updated" tab? I've noticed some games disappearing from there almost immediately after I click the download link, whereas others will remain for days afterwards. At the moment, The Cat Lady has been listed for ~10 days, but something else that popped up in the last 2-3 days has already disappeared. (I haven't touched the download links on either of these yet, as I'm on a borrowed laptop.)

2) Does anyone have any idea what that second game might have been (i.e. what got updated in the last couple of days)? Didn't see any mention of it on the last page, and I'm pretty sure it was within that timeframe.
http://www.gog.com/forum/volgarr_the_viking/volgarr_the_viking_has_been_updated_to_version_122/

http://www.gog.com/forum/retro_city_rampage/retro_city_rampage_has_been_updated_to_version_116
http://www.gog.com/forum/divine_divinity_series/divine_divinity_french_mac_graphical_issues_fixed
LOL - only affects certain maps on the French, Mac version? I think we can forgive GOG for letting THAT one slip through QA, nice to see requested fixes being implemented though...
Fever_Discordia: LOL - only affects certain maps on the French, Mac version? I think we can forgive GOG for letting THAT one slip through QA, nice to see requested fixes being implemented though...
:)

I could've just let it be a silent update :P