It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I guess everybody here knows about the problem we had with tinyBuild updates and that there was quite some noise about it recently. TinyBuilds CEO reported on reddit that this will change and nobody knew if they would keep their word. Well, I just got my first update.

Hello Neigbhor has been updated to ver. 1.4. (No changelog but you can't have it all ;))
mrkgnao: The 32-bit and 64-bit installers have been "combined" into one two-part installer.
surfer1260: Part 1 is the 32bit, Part 2 the 64bit installer. (Both files are identical except for the launch link.) They mislabelled the files a long time ago, and it seems as if they intend to transport the mistake through the times.
After creating a support ticket, regfarding Regalia according to GOG this now should have been fixed. Regarding the fact that this is happening again and again I have to forward the followintg meesage though:

"Thank you for reporting it. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do as a solution at this time, as the cause of miscommunication between website backend and installer builder tool is still not found."

So keep reporting whenever the files are wrongly named via support ticket. GOG is thankful for it and in the end it'S not that much work and helps us all. :)
Post edited July 09, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I guess everybody here knows about the problem we had with tinyBuild updates and that there was quite some noise about it recently. TinyBuilds CEO reported on reddit that this will change and nobody knew if they would keep their word. Well, I just got my first update.
I'll consider the problem solved when all their games are patched AND Party Hard GOG version get's the missing DLC and level editor.
MarkoH01: I guess everybody here knows about the problem we had with tinyBuild updates and that there was quite some noise about it recently. TinyBuilds CEO reported on reddit that this will change and nobody knew if they would keep their word. Well, I just got my first update.
Lucian_Galca: I'll consider the problem solved when all their games are patched AND Party Hard GOG version get's the missing DLC and level editor.
I never said the problem is "solved" I just wanted to say that it seems as if they are trying to keep their word.
Lucian_Galca: I'll consider the problem solved when all their games are patched AND Party Hard GOG version get's the missing DLC and level editor.
MarkoH01: I never said the problem is "solved" I just wanted to say that it seems as if they are trying to keep their word.
Agreed. I just have my doubts about tinyBuild given their history here.
high rated
Lucian_Galca: I asked about both in the email, but support only replied in regards to the missing updates. I'll copy/paste the reply from Klei support I got on June 4th: [...]
Splatsch: Okay thanks !
Hopefully this means it was only a problem which will be solved in the future.
But nothing concerning Hamlet DLC. We'll see, they're probably waiting the end of all post-release bugfixes.
Got a reply back about the Hamlet DLC missing in Don't Strave's GOG version:

JanH replied:
Hi (Name redacted),

Regarding your question, we don’t have anything announced at this time, but if that changes we’ll let everyone know.

- Jan

Guess we're stuck with an inferior version of Don't Starve that some of us paid for.
Post edited July 10, 2019 by Lucian_Galca
Lucian_Galca: Got a reply back about the Hamlet DLC missing in Don't Strave's GOG version:

JanH replied:
Hi (Name redacted),

Regarding your question, we don’t have anything announced at this time, but if that changes we’ll let everyone know.

- Jan

Guess we're stuck with an inferior version of Don't Starve that some of us paid for.
That doesn't sounds good :(
I really don't understand why they aren't releasing it or even announcing it, letting us down (only for now, hopefully ?).
This reminds me the Remastered edition of Mark of the Ninja that we never saw too.
It's not nice at all :/ And it makes me very sad because I really love their games.

But thanks for the info !
Post edited July 10, 2019 by Splatsch
high rated
Yes, we currently busy fixing missing updates and features for our games on GOG, and I really appreciate GOG community to bring our attention to that. It will take some time.
high rated
kuzmitch_tb: Yes, we currently busy fixing missing updates and features for our games on GOG, and I really appreciate GOG community to bring our attention to that. It will take some time.
Hey, thank you for posting here as well. I guess we all are aware that those things might take some time. As long as something is happening in a reasonable timespan everything is all right for me and I am sure others here will agree. I cannot say how glad I am about your words and I have a good feeling that you really intent to keep your word.

A little suggestion: if in future some things might take a bit longer on GOG for whatever reason, feel free to post here to keep people informed. In most cases some feedback really takes the heat out of things :)
Post edited July 10, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
Standalone installers updated 09-10 July 2019 with no changelog:

Airships: Conquer the Skies - to 1.0.9.
Ash of Gods: Redemption - to 1.5.24.
Phantom Trigger - to 12082017 (from 02082017).
Weedcraft Inc - to 1.2.1b.

Need to Know
Update 1.30.0 (10 July 2019)

Thanks so much for your continued feedback and bug reports! If you have any bug reports or suggestions to make - you can also visit this board to post them: https://trello.com/b/ABG1gSZb/need-to-know-bugs-feature-requests.

For a list of the changes made in v1.30.0, see below:

- Fixed save game issue where starting a game with a custom character name could occasionally break save game loading in future sessions (all previous save games should now be accessible)
- Fixed evidence issue in Operation SpotlessComb
- Fixed some dialogue in conversation before Good Conversation mission
- General bug fixes and typo fixes
high rated
They have also updated the Windows installers of "Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders".

They are now no longer downloadable, yielding instead a 404 error.
mrkgnao: They have also updated the Windows installers of "Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders".

At least it's a 404 error instead of a silent redirect to the main page.

(To see what I mean, try accessing the page for a game that has been delisted, or a sale that is now over.)

(By the way, do you still get the 404 error if you are not logged in, or are using an account that does not own the game?)
high rated
mrkgnao: They have also updated the Windows installers of "Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders".

dtgreene: At least it's a 404 error instead of a silent redirect to the main page.

(To see what I mean, try accessing the page for a game that has been delisted, or a sale that is now over.)

(By the way, do you still get the 404 error if you are not logged in, or are using an account that does not own the game?)
If not logged in, attempting to access any downloadable file, including this game's installers, results in a login popup. This comes before GOG attempts to access the file, so there will not be a 404 in such a case.
high rated

GOG Support ticket #447906
high rated
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Update v1.02.08 (10 July2019)

This fixes additional graphic glitches that people reported (many thanks to those of you!)
kbnrylaec: GOG Support ticket #447906
I can confirm that this issue has been resolved. Thanks for submitting the support ticket.
Post edited July 11, 2019 by finkleroy