It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: They fixed it.

A pity they didn't also fix Regalia - Royal Edition (parts 1/2 are 32-bit, parts 3/4 are 64-bit), who's had this issue for more than a year now.
MarkoH01: The moment you tell them, they will fix it.... just you wait. (created support ticket :))
You can create one also for "Grim Dawn", which has been updated today.
Post edited July 04, 2019 by mrkgnao
MarkoH01: The moment you tell them, they will fix it.... just you wait. (created support ticket :))
mrkgnao: The problem is that I can report this only for games I own. GOG should really automatically check for this by itself.
It seems as if they can't detect this now. But when I told them about Regalia I once again added that they really should implement something to do so because reporting the game every time it has been updated to support therefore creating more worload to both the user and support cannot be the permanent solution - only a workaround until they have implemented such a feature.

Will create the Grim Dawn support ticket.

Edit: Just tooked at my libraray page and it seems to have been fixed already. Can you confirm?
Post edited July 04, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
Stellaris

Update 2.3.3 (04.07.2019)
Ancient Relics Story Pack Features

A number of archaeology sites have been overhauled to give more interesting rewards for completion, with new techs, empire modifiers, and ethics-based outcomes

General

Updated localisation for all languages

Balance

Further changed Precursor system spawning to always connect to an owned system, if possible, to reduce them appearing in inaccessible places
More archaeological site events will grant minor artifacts
Zroni chain grants Psionic Theory tech option for non-gestalts
The Surveyor relic now has a chance to find multiple deposits during its activation time. It has also been reduced to a five year timer
Adjusted the rate at which Admirals gain XP when patrolling and when in combat
Daily patrolling XP is now based on the max piracy in a system rather than the current piracy
Disengaged ship now also give xp, they have their own define: LEADER_ADMIRAL_FLEET_COMBAT_SHIPS_DISENGAGED_CONVERSION
Zro is slightly more common
Marketplace of Ideas trade policy unity per trade value increased from 0.15 to 0.25
Grand Herald site is less common. When the Grand Herald is found it may be damaged to some degree, if so there is a special project to restore it to full power
Finishing Arc Sites may yield Technology Research Options/Boosts
Lowered the chance of archaeology sites being discovered when planets are surveyed
Non-genocidal gestalt empires may now also seize the galatron from those who would withhold access to its glory

UI

Added MP DLC ownership icon for Ancient Relics
Fixed line break in Zro Deposits causing unnecessary truncation of text
Fixed displayed Army Recruitment time not including build speed modifiers
You should no longer be able to see the orders of the fleets of other empires
Fixed the resources going haywire in the trade view. Hopefully for the last time
Added a country modifier to remind you that you can safely colonize Holy worlds as the chosen of Zarqlan

AI

Fixed so that the AI uses their idle science ships to assist research rather than just drawing salaries and doing nothing like typical freeloading intelligentsia

AI empires will finish tradition trees before starting new ones

Changed AI weight for consecration decision, so that it's actually used

AI will now build city districts on planets if needed even if not many pops live there

AI no longer juggles leaders back and forth, and also makes sure there is always at least one leader assigned to a ship

Fixed the AI declaring war on empire they can't reach, or empires on the other side of the galaxy

AI no longer needlessly upgrades starbases if they still have unused module or building slots

Removed ostensibly arbitrary pop requirement for research buildings, also capped holo-theatres to one per planet
Modding

add_anomaly effect now adds the anomaly to the scoped country instead of the first country to survey the planet

Added "min_jumps" and "max_jumps" parameters to the "spawn_system" command for better control of where and to what world spawned system appear

min_jump and max_jump now use -1 to be ignored, so that you can make systems that attach directly to your base system

Added steal_relic = { target = TARGET_COUNTRY relic = <all/random/RELIC_NAME> effect

The on_arrival_effect is now properly called with a fleet scope

Replaced hard texture limit with hybridarray for people that have excessive amounts of textures due to mods

Added 'is_last_lost_relic' and 'is_last_received_relic'. Both trigger return true if the relice passed as a parameter is the last (lost/received) relic by the country from the scope country scope: is_last_lost_relic = / is_last_received_relic =

Stability

Fixed a freeze when editing trade routes from a system you stole
Fixed a crash when using mature galaxy in observer mode

Bugfixes

Colony automation now has a 3 day cooldown after a building completes in order for recently completed constructions to take effect

Increased weighting of favorited jobs so that they're properly prioritized

Made the logic for buy/selling slaves better. AI is now more likely to both buy and sell slaves, wrote someone in the 21st century

Fixed automation not working on planet capitals or new colonies if you don't change the designation

Conquered habitats will now convert districts that are not permitted by their new empire type

Fixed so that rogue servitor AI will no longer just build organic sanctuaries

All non-Exterminator Machine Intelligences should now be able to make Farming Colonies

In MP only the first player to discover the Baol or Zroni precursor will begin their chain. Others are free to discover different precursors

Fixed overflow issues in AI diplomacy due to relative strength calculations

The result of "Reverse-Engineer Minor Artifacts" is now properly randomized

Disabled map-ping for finished arch sites

Admiral XP is based on the total cost of ships instead of just minerals

Fix for all buildings swapping issues

Secrets of the Irassians will no longer sometimes give machine intelligences a tech they can't use

Changed so that arch sites and certain events use the correct GFX files

Fixed Growth species disappearing every other month in some cases

Ship build speed modifiers are no longer applied twice

Fixed Build Speed modifier being applied twice to buildings

Fixed some new Tutorial Lines not playing VO

The Caravaneers roam space once again instead of sitting in orbit ringing your doorbell for all eternity with an "offer you can't refuse"

Deficit modifiers are properly applied again

Master Builders no longer ever affects Habitat size

Rare resource tech will also be researchable if any planet you own contains an Industrial sector deposit

Primitives living on Ring Worlds will no longer build normal districts on them when invaded, enlightened, or if they naturally develop spaceflight, because inscrutably we have created a game where apparently such things are possible

Maintenance Drones again have a positive weight for the Emotion emulators trait

Fixed ships not going MIA when they can't return because they don't have access

Presapients can now be found again to be uplifted/exploited/devoured as your whim decrees
mrkgnao: The problem is that I can report this only for games I own. GOG should really automatically check for this by itself.
MarkoH01: It seems as if they can't detect this now. But when I told them about Regalia I once again added that they really should implement something to do so because reporting the game every time it has been updated to support therefore creating more worload to both the user and support cannot be the permanent solution - only a workaround until they have implemented such a feature.

Will create the Grim Dawn support ticket.

Edit: Just tooked at my libraray page and it seems to have been fixed already. Can you confirm?
Confirmed.
high rated
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse

Updated to Version: 1.5.31
No changelog.
BTW, Stellaris offline installers for Windows still out of date,

Mac & Linux installers are fine.
Edward_Carnby: BTW, Stellaris offline installers for Windows still out of date,

Still? Was this mentioned before?
I just looked at my two lists of outdated offline installers I received from mrkgnao I forwarded and it was not on any of them. How long ago was Stellaris updated on Galaxy?
Post edited July 05, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Still? Was this mentioned before?
Yesterday.
& yes - this is my fault.
Completely forgotten to report about this in my previous post. Sorry.

PS: Looks like GOG stuff updating installers right now.
Main game & some of DLC installers are now up to date (v. 2.3.3).
Edward_Carnby: Yesterday.
& yes - this is my fault.
Completely forgotten to report about this in my previous post. Sorry.

PS: Looks like GOG stuff updating installers right now.
Main game & some of DLC installers are now up to date (v. 2.3.3).
Cool. Thank you for telling - so I guess I won't have to create another support ticket for it. :)
MarkoH01: Cool. Thank you for telling - so I guess I won't have to create another support ticket for it. :)
Everything is up to date now. =)
See Brony: Blessed edition got a flag, but no changelog
high rated
Edward_Carnby: BTW, Stellaris offline installers for Windows still out of date,

I just looked at my two lists of outdated offline installers I received from mrkgnao I forwarded and it was not on any of them. How long ago was Stellaris updated on Galaxy?
Hmm...

Just in case it's not obvious, the list I sent you is very far from complete. It only covers games that I own beginning with A-D in which the offline Windows installer version differs from galaxy. If we continue at the current rate of one short list every week or two, I expect we'll finish going through all the differences that MaGog is aware of in a year or two.
mrkgnao: Hmm...

Just in case it's not obvious, the list I sent you is very far from complete. It only covers games that I own beginning with A-D in which the offline Windows installer version differs from galaxy. If we continue at the current rate of one short list every week or two, I expect we'll finish going through all the differences that MaGog is aware of in a year or two.
Oh yes, I understood this and did not want to say that it is complete but I also did not notice Stellaris being mentioned earlier by anyone so I wondered about the "still not updated" when Edward_Carnby posted it today - in fact he really forgot to mention it before.
high rated
Don't Starve has been finally updated ! Hurray ! (let's hope that we'll see the new DLC Hamlet here soon now :))
Update to Version: 345256 (5 July 2019)
No changelog.

Barony: Blessed Addition
Update to Version: 3.2.3 Hotfix 1 (4 July 2019)
No changelog.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by Splatsch
high rated
Splatsch: Don't Starve has been finally updated ! Hurray ! (let's hope that we'll see the new DLC Hamlet here soon now :))
Update to Version: 345256 (5 July 2019)
No changelog.
I contacted the dev about this via support email about a few weeks ago asking if they could update the game and release that missing dlc here or give me Steam keys, so maybe that helped.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by Lucian_Galca