Standalone installers updated today (03 July 2019) with no changelog: A Light in the Dark
- Mac OS to 1.1
. Astrox Imperium
- to BUILD 0.061a
. Cultist Simulator
- to 2019.7.a.2
. Bright Memory
- to 0.9.2.3
. LEGRAND LEGACY: Tale of the Fatebounds
- to gog 2.0.5
. Imperator: Rome
- to 1.1.1 (Pompey)
. Rise of Industry
- to 1.2.4:0207a
*** Deep Diving Simulator
Update 1.09 (3 July 2019)
Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here
- Linux and Mac OS added: 02 July 2019.
- Manual added: 03 July 2019.
*** The Universim
Patch V0.0.35 (1st July 2019)
- Fixed: Fire causes Nugget AI to break.
- Fixed: NRE when opening a trading panel after loading a save.
- Fixed: Big meteor hitting the water would stay on top of water for a short time
- Fixed: Opening the quick access menu for creator power did not blur the background for better visibility
- Fixed: The game would not correctly load the save file after trading menu was initialized causing the save file being corrupted
- Fixed: Sometimes space boxes would be duplicated and spawned one on top of another one.
- Fixed: Creator powers were being casted twice on a target therefore reducing the amount of CP drastically.
- Fixed: Creator power icons duplication in the quick access menu
- Fixed: An issue when a nugget dies in the water, previously he would still float on the water
- Fixed: Shock and Awe status would cause nuggets to get stuck and stand still
- Fixed: Decals were being reset to be “On” every single time the game was reloaded. All the save settings are now being saved correctly.
- Fixed: Previously nuggets would not die from fire and other destructive powers while being inside the building that received the damage
- Fixed: Incorrect label for the steel factory perk
General balance changes / Improvements:
- Reworked Picking system
- Adjusted How fire shock radius is calculated in order to prevent nuggets that are far away to run away from a fire
- The size of the bunker panel was increased
- Initial bunker capacity was increased from 20 -> 32 spots
- The total number of spots for the bunker was changed from 32 -> 64
- The number of slots in a row was changed from 6 to 8
- Steel and plastic resources size was enlarged by 50% for better visibility
- The rest of the resources received 20%, 25% and 40% increase in size
- Adjusted Steel Factory perk on the research graph to be unlocked before Modern Refineries
- Modern Refineries now require Steel to be built instead of metal
- The lifetime of the building that is on fire was increased by 100% in order to allow firefighters to get on time and stop the fire.
- Uneducated nuggets working in Carbon, Chemical, Plastic factories as well as Farm, Hospital, Rehabilitation Center and University can cause a Plague now.
- Uneducated Nuggets working in Cement, Clone Center, Eatery, Electronic Components Factory, Engineers Hut, Fiber Factory, Gas Plant, Glass Factory, Oil Tower, Police Station, Steel Factories and Refineries can start a fire
- Uneducated Nuggets working in Fuel Factory can cause an Explosion.
- Majority of the buildings received an education requirement. Certain buildings that were built in a stone age got those requirements removed.
- Leaning Tower implementation.
- Bunker modern era upgrade.
- Desert Rose model implementation.
- Eye Of The World model implementation.
- All resource models were updated regarding size, some of them got additional texture upgrade.
- Carbon Factory was implemented.
- Construction menu update added cloud renders for: modern bunker, leaning tower, Desert Rose and Eye Of the World.
- Added puzzle elements for: Leaning Tower, Desert Rose and Eye Of The World.
- Added construction menu icon for Desert Rose.
Standalone installers updated: 03 July 2019.