It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Between the Stars
Change Log v0.2.0.3.8 (19 June 2019)

- A bug that caused the system not trigger the main mission in Tacet Stella, Hedron Gygax and The Dome sector has been fixed.
- A bug that locked the loading screen when the player died in Tacet Stella, in Hedron Gygax or in The Dome sector has been fixed.
- A bug that triggered duplicated events has been fixed.
- A bug that softlocked the game in the mission "Consequences" (#142) when the player moved far away from the battle has been fixed.
- A bug that caused Artemis Hub to be an allied station when it is under the control of the Children of the Sun has been fixed.
- We've added the missing enemies in a battle of the Event "Artemis Hub" (#171).
- A bug that allowed Collins to join to the crew when he is a prisoner has been fixed.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Change Log v0.2.0.4.0 (21 June 2019)

- In this update we've rebalanced crew combat, giving more protection to crew members.
- We've modified the player's combat dice.
- The dice faces with a hand on them that used to give an extra action point have now been changed to a shield that adds armor to two random crew members.
- In crew combat we've changed the way the enemy targets the crew. Now there will be less probabilities to attack crew members with only one point of life.
- We've increased the gain of action points in crew combat, it will allow the player to use more items and be less dependent of the dice rolls.
- Now combat will begin with 2 action points instead of 1.
- Now the items will be shown in an inferior panel instead of the left panel.
- We've added a basic crew combat weapon: Republic Pistol. It'll be avaiable in all crew combats.
- We've added a new crew combat item: Healing Plasma. It heals 1 of life of a selected crew member.
- We've added a new crew combat item: Plasma Injector. It heals 2 of life of a selected crew member.
- We've added a new crew combat item: Resuscitation Kit. It reanimates a death crew member.
- The transition between camera modes has been smoothed.
- A bug that caused some boarding signals to not appear has been fixed.
Standalone installer updated: 24 June 2019.

Dead Cells
Update 1.3.7 (21 June 2019)

Full changelog available here: https://dead-cells.com/patchnotes
Standalone installers updated: 24 June 2019.

Grimshade
Update 1.3 (24 June 2019)

- We've done a huge work optimising the performance on in-game locations and battle scenes. And there will be more.
- Playing on a high-resolution you should wait for the credits' showing longer than on the lower one. Now it should work correctly.
- Added new apparels for Kiba, Ruby, Mondoe and Durandell.
- The Party Manager now show your development progress for Special Skills of each hero.
- Modified the trading interface.
- Clavier finally lost his arm. Previously he got two arms no matter what happened with him.
- Fixed the 'A Man Can Die But Once' achievement
- Added some tips at 'Read My Lips' quest and improved the navigation.
- Fixed some Arthu side quests descriptions, misspellings and visual imperfections.

Pathologic 2
Update 1.3.24920 (11 June 2019)

- Fixed Cemetery quest at the second part of the game (player was unable to interact with certain quest object);
- Fixed incorrect effect of certain tinctures;
- Fixed mouse sensitivity settings bug.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Update 1.4.25127 (18 June 2019)

Optimization
- Optimized RAM usage related to VO/lipsync files

Reputation system:
- Fixed Reputation decrease after performing an autopsy in the hospital

New Feature:
- Now you can empty water/blood bottles via new action in the interaction menu (you still can’t empty certain quest-related liquids though).
Standalone installers updated: 24 June 2019.
MarkoH01: So we can cross that one from our "offline instalers don't get updated anymore" list ;)
Yes, and Cuphead. Still waiting on System Shock 2, though. Also, some changelogs would be nice. I'll be very surprised if the developers aren't providing them to GOG.
MarkoH01: So we can cross that one from our "offline instalers don't get updated anymore" list ;)
finkleroy: Yes, and Cuphead. Still waiting on System Shock 2, though. Also, some changelogs would be nice. I'll be very surprised if the developers aren't providing them to GOG.
I edited my post ... it really seems as if they reacted to my support ticket ...
high rated
Fight'N Rage

Patch 190614 (24 June 2019)

I have updated the game due a glitch that was only happening on Cave stage at 60+ high refresh rates with F.Norris when you try to do an anti-air. Thanks Marco Rossi to reporting it via twitter! =)

I have fixed another minor thing like windows start position on W10 scaled contexts (it was appearing slightly decentered).

Additionally, I have adjusted some of the shop prices too. Those are the new prices:
Cpu-Partners now costs 600 coins (instead of 1000). Easy Difficulty now costs 50 coins (instead of 100). Training Mode now costs 30 coins (instead of 100).

That's a pretty small update, but I think that can be cool anyway, because a lot of people are migrating to ultra HD screens, so, it looks pretty unprofessional if the window doesn't appear centered on start.
By the way...that's it! No more no less!
high rated
Tsioque has been updated to ver. 1.2.1.0.
No changelog yet.

Grim Dawn has been updated to ver. 1.1.3.0a.
No changelog yet.

Kingdoms and Castles has been updated to ver. 115r11.
No changelog yet.

Not enough changelogs imo ;)
high rated
Re-Legion

Update 1.3.2.320 (25 June 2019)
Improvements:

Metro buildings are now shown on minimap
Rebalanced M7
Rebalanced Skirmish
Rebalanced Units
Rebalanced Dogmas
Rebalanced Economy & Unit Pricing

Bugfixes:

Minimap now display alerts properly
Falin no longer stands still after a resurrection on M8
Drone Explosion indicator is now displayed properly
Heresy and Mercy icons are now properly displayed
Units that the AI converts will now be controlled by the AI
AI no longer creates too many Worshipers
The Camera will now move more properly when the game runs on lower FPS
During the intro and outro sound is now playing correctly
Invisible Confessors are no longer visible to the AI
Reduced the units sliding on low framerates
Cybordog now explodes on M4
Minor Translation fixes
Other minor AI bugs

Starbound

Patch - 1.4.2 (25 June 2019)
Minor Changes/Bug Fixes:

Use jemalloc with linux build (fixes some memory leak issues on linux)
Fix issue where tile rendering slows down if the game is reloaded a lot
Increase tile renderer texture atlas size, may speed up tile rendering in some cases
Implement multi texturing support, may fix some issues with rendering framerate
Fix issue (introduced in 1.4) where images with lots of directives would further slow down rendering in some circumstances
Fix vault guardians not spawning
Fix NPCs ignoring movement impairing effects (glue gun, stun grenade)
Fix NPCs always facing in their movement direction while moving
Fix issue where NPCs wouldn't attack while moving
Fix some issues related to player crouching
Fix issue where some occasus cultists were not human
Fix issue where tutorial bounty could point you to the wrong location
Fix issue where the sports car would be invisible while spawning
Fix issue where guard tenants always spawn at level 4 or above
Fix issue where the player can end up equipping the same item in both hands (causing the game to crash, and corrupt the save file)
Fix issue where the boat wouldn't rock in the wind, as intended
Fix issue where Novakid are not fullbright on other people's clients
Fix issue where the Trictus would only attack in one direction
Fix issue where pathfinding wasn't working for flying entities
Fix issue where the heavy drone monster would die if the player is out of sight
Don't allow script contexts to access or set the metatable for global lua standard library tables
Remove F8 as a default keybinding for reloading the game
Play "no atmosphere" SAIL message only if the player position has no air
Remove damage from stun grenade
Remove stray dirt block from bounty vault
Make neo laser weapons dropped by gang members scale to their level
If the bounty station disappears for whatever reason (save data corruption), a new assignment quest will be given to the player on startup or on entering their assigned system
Bounty text fixes
Large number of miscellaneous fixes to images, text typos, configs, etc. (Thank you to jss2a98j on discord for reporting a big list of errors)
Added Wargroove banner objects
high rated
MarkoH01: Grim Dawn has been updated to ver. 1.1.3.0a.
No changelog yet.
Luckily for us, GOG knows how much we love offline installers, so with Grim Dawn it has given us twice or even thrice the normal number.

For example:
- Grim Dawn (the base game) now comes in 8 parts. However, part 1 is identical to part 5, part 2 is identical to part 6, part 3 is identical to part 7, and part 4 is identical to part 8. Better yet, parts 1 and 2 (and 5 and 6) form the 32-bit installer, whereas part 3 and 4 (and 7 and 8) form the 64-bit installer.
- Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmuth now comes in 6 parts. However, part 1 is identical to part 3 and to part 5, and part 2 is identical to part 4 and to part 6.
- Grim Dawn: Crucible now comes in 3 parts, all identical.

etc. etc.
Post edited June 25, 2019 by mrkgnao
MarkoH01: Grim Dawn has been updated to ver. 1.1.3.0a.
No changelog yet.
mrkgnao: Luckily for us, GOG knows how much we love offline installers, so with Grim Dawn it has given us twice or even thrice the normal number.

For example:
- Grim Dawn (the base game) now comes in 8 parts. However, part 1 is identical to part 5, part 2 is identical to part 6, part 3 is identical to part 7, and part 4 is identical to part 8. Better yet, parts 1 and 2 (and 5 and 6) form the 32-bit installer, whereas part 3 and 4 (and 7 and 8) form the 64-bit installer.
- Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmuth now comes in 6 parts. However, part 1 is identical to part 3 and to part 5, and part 2 is identical to part 4 and to part 6.

etc. etc.
Nicely phrased even though it's not so nice what we get here.
So since Judas is still absent this is another case for the already swamped support team .... if you have not done it yet I will create a support ticket linking to this. I doubt GOG still watches this thread at all.
mrkgnao: Luckily for us, GOG knows how much we love offline installers, so with Grim Dawn it has given us twice or even thrice the normal number.

For example:

etc. etc.
MarkoH01: Nicely phrased even though it's not so nice what we get here.
So since Judas is still absent this is another case for the already swamped support team .... if you have not done it yet I will create a support ticket linking to this. I doubt GOG still watches this thread at all.
I don't open tickets, so you're welcome.
high rated
mrkgnao: I don't open tickets, so you're welcome.
Done.
high rated
MarkoH01: That's not true - one look in this thread is enough proof (and I get updates of my library several times a week). Also in my experience whenever they did not update the offline installer "quite a while" they simply forgot it. Created a support ticket and two days later the game has been updated.

This urban legend of GOG forcing us to use Galaxy is beginning to get old btw.

Edit: Took the liberty to create a support ticket for all those outdated games mentioned here.
You know, if I have a co-worker that I ask to turn off the light at the office when he leaves last, and if I then find that he had forgotten to do so more than a dozen times, I don't say to myself "oh, he's so forgetful, perhaps I should send him to a neurologist". What I do say to myself is "perhaps remembering is not really a priority for him".

I don't think that GOG is trying to force people over to Galaxy, but I also don't think that offline installers are a priority for them anymore.

Anyhow, since you seem to think that reminding them is part of your job, here is a VERY PARTIAL list of some "forgotten gems", where the offline and galaxy version numbers appear to be different (I have ignored tens of games where the difference between the version numbers listed is "small" (e.g. 1.2 vs. 1.2a), tens of games where the version numbers use a different system on galaxy and offline (e.g. gog-13 vs. 1.2.1), tens of games where the version numbers are simply missing on either galaxy or offline, etc. etc.):

Caribbean!:
- Windows, Offline: 1.057
- Windows, Galaxy: 1.060

Downfall:
- Windows, Offline: 1.4 (gog-5)
- Windows, Galaxy: gog-7

Factorio [In Dev]:
- Windows, Offline: 0.16.51
- Windows, Galaxy: 0.17.49 (beta)

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes:
- Windows, Offline: Fallen Enchantress: 1.32 *** Legendary Heroes: 2.4
- Windows, Galaxy: Fallen Enchantress: 1.32 *** Legendary Heroes: 2.50

Herald: An Interactive Period Drama - Book I & II:
- Windows, Offline: 1.1.0
- Windows, Galaxy: 1.2.0

Kingdoms and Castles:
- Windows, Offline: 115r10
- Windows, Galaxy: 115r11

Last Leviathan, The [In Dev]:
- Windows, Offline: 0.3.1 (Build 312g)
- Windows, Galaxy: 0.3.2(Build 317g)

Realms of the Haunting:
- Windows, Offline: gog-12
- Windows, Galaxy: 25032016

SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL:
- Windows, Offline: CM-2019.06.09
- Windows, Galaxy: CM-2019.06.23

Scanner Sombre:
- Windows, Offline: 4/21/2017
- Windows, Galaxy: 9\/14\/2017

Seven: The Days Long Gone [Demo]:
- Windows, Offline: 1.0
- Windows, Galaxy: 2.0

Shelter 2:
- Windows, Offline: 20150519
- Windows, Galaxy: 20150708

SimplePlanes:
- Windows, Offline: 1.8.3.2
- Windows, Galaxy: 1.8.305

System Shock 2:
- Windows, Offline: 2.47 ND
- Windows, Galaxy: 2.48-4

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure:
- Windows, Offline: 1.0
- Windows, Galaxy: 1.3

Tooth and Tail:
- Windows, Offline: 1.4.0.1b
- Windows, Galaxy: 1.5.0.0

Transistor:
- Windows, Offline: 1.50440.8123
- Windows, Galaxy: 1.50473.2019-06-10-12:02:13

Trine Enchanted Edition:
- Windows, Offline: 2.11
- Windows, Galaxy: 2.12

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The:
- Windows, Offline: 1.31
- Windows, Galaxy: 1.32
Post edited June 25, 2019 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: You know, if I have a co-worker that I ask to turn off the light at the office when he leaves last, and if I then find that he had forgotten to do so more than a dozen times, I don't say to myself "oh, he's so forgetful, perhaps I should send him to a neurologist". What I do say to myself is "perhaps remembering is not really a priority for him".
I did not want to say that "forgetting them" is not a bad thing - I just wanted to say that I doubt they want to force Galaxy on us. It's still bad that there are so many problems with offline installer updates but that still does not convince me that GOG wants to force Galaxy.

mrkgnao: I don't think that GOG is trying to force people over to Galaxy, but I also don't think that offline installers are a priority for them anymore.
They never really were a priority since Galaxy existed iirc.

mrkgnao: Anyhow, since you seem to think that reminding them is part of your job,...
Actually I have a job and it has nothing to do with GOG at all. I am doing such things because I want to help the community and often myself as well. I can rant and complain forever (which probably don't change much) or I can at least TRY to do something. I am more the "try something" kind of guy. Don't know if it is a mistake but at least sometimes it helped me :)

mrkgnao: ...here is a VERY PARTIAL list of some "forgotten gems", where the offline and galaxy version numbers appear to be different (I have ignored tens of games where the difference between the version numbers listed is "small" (e.g. 1.2 vs. 1.2a) and tens of games where the version numbers are simply missing on either galaxy or offline, etc. etc.):
Thank you.

Downfall is outdated either way btw. The devs never updated the GOG release which has a crucuial bug which afaik has been fixed in the Steam release. I contacted the devs and got no reply. Still the versions should match.

I received the update flag for Kingdoms and Castles today (should be updated on 06/23 - so I guess the offline installer will get updated really soon.

I already told them about System Shock 2 when I told them about a few other games. All those "other" games got their update one day later ... System Shock 2 is still waiting.

I know for sure that the W3 offline installer is version 1.32 since I installed it just a few days ago and I was wondering about the same thing. It shows 1.32 in main menu.

Since this is the case I will compare the actual Galaxy and offline files from those games I own myself ...

Downfall
Scanner Sombre
Kingdoms and Castles
Shelter 2
Tooth and Tail
Trine Enchanted Edition
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

... just to make sure that they are really different. It would not be the first time since GOG used wrong version numbers for naming their files. I know that this is not good as well but at least it is not as bad as not getting the update at all.

So I will first test those games and then contact GOG about them. Might take a bit but thank you for the list.
Post edited June 25, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
finkleroy: Edit: Thanks for submitting the support ticket. I appreciate it.
Just received the official reply containing an important fact about the missing System Shock 2 update as well:

"I checked and it seems that installers for Draugen, Cuphead are already updated to the newest version.
When it comes to System Shock 2, patch 2.48-4 is a part of a beta branch. Main branch is still on 2.47."

Oh screw it. I will reply to my now still active support ticket with the complete list I just got from mrkgnao. They know how to check and now they will have a lot to check :)
Post edited June 25, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: [...] So since Judas is still absent [...] I doubt GOG still watches this thread at all.
He created a "Games in Development FAQ" thread in the Bright Memory game forum something like 7hrs ago... so agreed, nobody at GOG still keeps an eye on this thread.

As for the mess and the delays in updating standalone installers, I wonder if the staff tasked with this was cut down, or have other primary responsibilities, and prioritise updating newer (and popular) titles.
high rated
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Update (25 June 2019)

- We have added the FLAC version of the soundtrack to everyone's accounts.
- With this version of the soundtrack Susie's request for "something lossless and free" has been fulfilled.

Deep Sky Derelicts
Update 1.2.4 (25 June 2019)

- Fixed a persistent combat bug that could cause all kinds of trouble when certain interactions happened at the start of a turn. Most visible with card-picking abilities such as Adaptive Tactics, Scrounger or Manufacture
- Fixed potential issues after loading a saved game in the middle of combat
- Fixed Technician/Tool Expertise not handling canceled cards correctly
- Fixed issues with Cobra Matriarch / Shield Wall
- Fixed issues with Myrmex Priest / Stormbendin

TSIOQUE
Update 1.2.1.0 (24 June 2019)

- exit button added at the top-right of the screen
- lots of improvements in Japanese translation
- bug fixes
Standalone installers updated: 25 June 2019.

Victory at Sea Pacific
Patch 1.5.0 (25 June 2019)

Gameplay:
- Added the French Richelieu-class battleship and Duguay-Trouin-class cruiser, the Dutch Admiralen-class destroyer and K VIII-class submersible, and the Thai Thonburi-class gunboat, along with the Dutch, Thai, Free French, and Vichy French mini-factions. The player may build ships from a friendly faction if it has no ports of its own.
- Critical hit effects no longer escalate damage without the ship taking further hits.
- When a convoy resupplies a port, the port will resupply any docked fleets still in need of supplies.
- When upgrading a ship set to a crew auto-assignent mode, crew is assigned to any newly-installed systems.
- Landed seaplanes are picked up by their home ship at a more lenient distance.
- Tweaked campaign AI priorities around targeting fleets and coordinating port attacks.
- Campaign AI is more likely to prioritise building warships, over convoys for well-supplied ports.
- Ships do not go into reverse when trying to depth charge enemy submersibles.
- Submersibles' deck guns must take time to load after resurfacing.
- Smoothed out column formation movement, while still keeping movement speed up.
- Dive bombers and kamikazes don't adjust their heading mid-dive, once below a certain altitude.

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Tokyo and Yokosuka spawning each other's docked ships.
- Surfaced submarines can spot ships at the same distance that other ships can.
- Convoy AI won't automatically collect supplies from home ports that aren't set to surplus priority.
- Defence fleets in nearby hostile ports no longer panic ports into not repairing.
- Port upgrade levels and objectives are correctly reset upon quitting to the main menu and starting a new campaign.
- Fixed a bug occasionally pushing fleets into the wrong place when entering combat view.
- Dive bombers and torpedo bombers whose flights have an attack order will load into combat view at an appropriate height.
- Ship can no longer spawn inland around the port of Saigon.

UI:
- Updated Chinese, German, Spanish, and French localisation, and fixed a few English typos.
- Added an option to disable enemy aircraft spotting alerts.
- Added an option to simplify the worldspace ship UI.
- Added buttons, when a squadron is selected, to select all aircraft of a type in that squadron.
- The map's position and zoom level is retained on reopening.
- Added a button to the flight selection panel to copy weapon payloads to all aircraft of the same class on the same ship or airfield.
- Corrected the number of light guns displayed for the Cleveland-class cruiser.
- The shipyard screen indicates if guns are dual-purpose.

Modding:
- Aircraft may be removed from aircraft definitions without a default fallback plane being created in their place.