It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Kenshi

Updated without changelog on GOG. The following is taken from the launcher:
-Chinese language option added
-Fixed problem with the FCS def files if system decimal separator is a comma
-Kral's chosen and Band of Bones no longer go to the Border Zone
how is thar no battle brother updates?

are they ill?!!1111
Fairfox: how is thar no battle brother updates?

are they ill?!!1111
As far as I can tell, GOG rarely updates offline installers anymore. I'm still waiting on some games that have only been updated on Galaxy. System Shock 2, Draugen is missing 2 updates, and Cuphead is still missing the 1.2.4 update that was released on May 22. GOG claims that the offline installers are a priority for them and that they'll never force us to use Galaxy, but at this point I don't believe them.
Fairfox: how is thar no battle brother updates?

are they ill?!!1111
finkleroy: As far as I can tell, GOG rarely updates offline installers anymore. I'm still waiting on some games that have only been updated on Galaxy. System Shock 2, Draugen is missing 2 updates, and Cuphead is still missing the 1.2.4 update that was released on May 22. GOG claims that the offline installers are a priority for them and that they'll never force us to use Galaxy, but at this point I don't believe them.
That's not true - one look in this thread is enough proof (and I get updates of my library several times a week). Also in my experience whenever they did not update the offline installer "quite a while" they simply forgot it. Created a support ticket and two days later the game has been updated.

This urban legend of GOG forcing us to use Galaxy is beginning to get old btw.

Edit: Took the liberty to create a support ticket for all those outdated games mentioned here.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: *snip*
If they're not trying to slowly push us towards having to use Galaxy, I don't understand why they can't set up some kind of basic internal system that tells them that a game has been updated on Galaxy and therefore the offline installers need to be updated, and nags them when they forget to update them. I also don't understand why they can't set up some kind of basic system to properly notify us when the offline installers have been updated. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the quality of their work, judging from how badly they've let their forum deteriorate, and the fact that their storefront only works with the browsers they themselves use, and their response to support tickets regarding this issue is, "Our site doesn't work with that browser. Use a different one." This is a store. They're trying to sell things. I'd think they'd at least try to do a decent job with these things.

Edit: Thanks for submitting the support ticket. I appreciate it.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by finkleroy
finkleroy: If they're not trying to slowly push us towards having to use Galaxy, I don't understand why they can't set up some kind of basic internal system that tells them that a game has been updated on Galaxy and therefore the offline installers need to be updated, and nags them when they forget to update them. I also don't understand why they can't set up some kind of basic system to properly notify us when the offline installers have been updated. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the quality of their work, judging from how badly they've let their forum deteriorate, and the fact that their storefront only works with the browsers they themselves use, and their response to support tickets regarding this issue is, "Our site doesn't work with that browser. Use a different one." This is a store. They're trying to sell things. I'd think they'd at least try to do a decent job with these things.
I agree with all of the above but still I am quite sure that there is no intention behind it. Update flags never worked probably, forum is broken since ages and iirc offline installers are created manually by GOG (no idea if they could change this or not) while the Galaxy installers are created automatically.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I agree with all of the above but still I am quite sure that there is no intention behind it. Update flags never worked probably, forum is broken since ages and iirc offline installers are created manually by GOG (no idea if they could change this or not) while the Galaxy installers are created automatically.
I guess I just don't understand why it would be so complicated or take so much effort to create a basic automated system that notifies them when games have been updated on Galaxy and nags them until they update the offline installers. It's clear that they regularly forget to update them, and this seems like a solution that would be easy to implement.
heh, altho i was just tryin' to make a pun that teh battle brother devlies have actual lee slowed down on makin' a patch once per day ;)
Fairfox: heh, altho i was just tryin' to make a pun that teh battle brother devlies have actual lee slowed down on makin' a patch once per day ;)
Ooops - then I guess I should exclude this from my support ticket.
finkleroy: I guess I just don't understand why it would be so complicated or take so much effort to create a basic automated system that notifies them when games have been updated on Galaxy and nags them until they update the offline installers. It's clear that they regularly forget to update them, and this seems like a solution that would be easy to implement.
According to GOG's offline installers we see, I doubt GOG use any automated system to create them.
Recently, they still have various stupid typo in filename, mixed up different games, provided totally wrong installers to users.
And for some games, different installers shared exactly the same filename and build number.
Many games that used to provide patch series, stopped to provide them any more.
Post edited June 24, 2019 by kbnrylaec
high rated
Battlezone: Combat Commander

Update 2.0.185

Changelog from Steam:

Uploader App Bugs Fixed
- The app now allows updating the radar mesh in mods
- The app allows updating/adding movies (ogv files) in mods

Game Bugs Fixed

- Multiplayer Stutter: During multiplayer games, the more buildings that are constructed, more severe lag occurs.
- AnimTypes Crash: Frequently occurring in Single Player, Instant Action and MPI, game will crash to desktop.
- Multiplayer AI Warping: Warping caused by AI evasion has been removed, so warping in general is reduced
- Recoil Anim Bug: ISDF Attila Walkers, or mod units with multiple weapons linked that use the same recoilName, the recoil slides backwards but becomes permanently recoiled. This means the recoil/weapon emitting hardpoint moves progressively further and further away from it's original location the more the weapon is fired.
- TurretTank Deploy Pathing bug: When a TurretTank is deployed, it labels that areas as impassable to AI. When it packs up and moves, it forgets to clear that blocker. This exploit allows people to use Turrets to permanently cause AI Pathing issues on maps.
- Extractor Destruction Bug: If a Scavenger deploys on a Pool that has a Prop nearby, it can occasionally accidentally save the Prop as it's object instead of the Pool. This means when the Extractor is destroyed, it puts the Prop back instead of the Pool, permanently deleting the Pool from the map and ruining the balance of the game.
- Scavenger Deploy Stuck bug: Occasionally a Scavenger can become permanently stuck in an incomplete Deploying state while trying to deploy on a Pool.
- Lua Write explicit: Lua Write function can backtrack directories, allowing the user to go outside of the Combat Commander Docs directory.
- Map Upscale Crash: If a map has a non-square size, it crashes when upscaling from old TER formats. Rows/Columns are counted backwards.
- sniper transition/animation is more robust, especially in the case of bouncing while deploying.
- Prop Ambient Sound bug: Ambient Sounds on non-powered Props not working.
- Alt Tab Tolerate kick bug: Alt Tab Tolerate feature not working. Anything other then -1 (Off) instantly kicks the client instead of waiting the appropriate number of seconds.
- Strategy FFA: When the player has Allies it won't properly reserve the number of F-Slots for Players. An AI unit can get stuck overlapping a player in group slot F7-F10. This will cause these units to become unselectable until the Player in that slot leaves the game.
- Old maps with pbtunn03 crash in BZCC on load. The ODF needs a setting to loadAsDummy since the classlabel changed.
- A deployed constructionRig doesn't have its TLI reset when deployed which can cause AI units to have difficulty hitting one when it deploys.
- Hovercraft velocity 0 crash: If a mod sets morelike12physics to true, and velocForward to 0, the game will crash from said unit. It does not crash with out the morelike12physics setting.
- ConstructionRig with velocity of 0 will crash.
- Strategy FFA Shell UI: Some settings are not properly triggered (set/limited) for FFA mode. Alliance slider default values/ranges
- Instant Action Shell UI: When you go to "Extra Options", then go back to map preview, any settings you changed in Extra Options get reset.
- Recycle point offset: Recycle point calculation not properly scaled when Terrain resolution was upscaled.
- ISDF04: If the player sits inside the Recycler's Dropship, it won't take off and causes a progression blocker since Scavenger gets Stuck inside of it.
- ISDF06: Player gets 2 bombers.
- ISDF12: AI Pilots can easily steal the starting empty ships near players base as beginning, making mission very difficult to start off.
- ISDF17: If the player enters the CORE room then leaves without destroying the CORE, the collapse/earth quake still triggers.
- Console game.whattime bug: The time readout from whattime is only correct at 10 TPS. Other TPS causes different readout.
- Session Failed Bug: Session joined Failed reason always logs the same ERROR code. Logging was before the "reason" variable is set.
- Multiplayer Vehicle Info bug: Old behaviour looked for direct Name .inf. This allowed the Multiplayer shell UI vehicle description to be different from the in game info key card. New behaviour now only uses the in game info key card description.
- Possible failed NULL checks in a few places that checked for Collmap collision objects.
- A few places that LOG to console have incorrect names in their log info, from copy/paste errors.
- Walkers check their velocity for if they're walking against absolute 0. Floats are rarely absolute 0.
- CMD_SEND_RELOAD / CMD_SEND_REPAIR: These check if the Armoury "isBusy" but that definition is left over from BZ1, it doesn't work in BZ2.
- Listboxes/Checklists attempt to set an invalid Style "sunkenframe" on them.
- RecyclerVehicleH doesn't get checked for scrap generation priority like the rest of scrap things.
- Rend7_s texture is rotated wrong.
- ISDF Rifle/Shotgun do not play all animations
- Assault Chaingun ground explosion does not play sound
- TPS Related bug with MAGG Cannon. Tapping the trigger used to not cause the weapon to fire. BZCC TPS changed and this caused a change in behaviour.
- BZEditor_stars.cfg: UI has invalid scope at end of file, causing "unknown command: OnEvent" in console when Editor is opened.
- DM MAP inf files have a typo, ivar8 isn't set because it's accidentally included in the previous line.
- Lua Mission: Misc bugs, 2 functions are missing a feature, one has incorrect default parameter. Also added some more constant strings for easier use.
- MPI Scrap Cheat still gives scrap even if setting is 0.
- Instant Action scrap cheat not scaled properly with TPS.
- Building AmbientSoundDist scaler feature doesn't work since Nathan's re-write of Audio system.
- A Tugged construction rig gets stuck in the air when it deploys, and it's velocity isn't reset, causing it to fly off when it undeploys.
- If you set a deployable unit as not Tuggable, after it deploys and undeploys, it's set as Tuggable even though ODF specifies never tuggable.
- Service Truck AoE healing doesn't take ServiceAllies into account.
- Teamfilter added for Flaremine. This parallels all similar Teamfilter settings on other weapon(s).
- ScriptUtils callbacks for Getting current Emitter Mask settings on an object. These parallel the Set emitter mask functions.
- Craft EjectVelocity setting. Allows mods to control how fast a pilot ejects out of a craft.
- Blink groundSpriteColor setting. Allows mods to change the colour of the Blink Ground Reticle.
- New LISTBOX Style "ScrollSelection" setting to restore old behaviour of scrolling Selection. This changed in BZCC to only scroll the scroll slider by default.
- New Tracked ConstructionRig class object.
- Option for Torpedo to switch between high and low flying physics.
- Multiplayer Chat box - enabled mouse wheel to scroll the chat.
- Uploader allows .ini, .bik, .ogv, and ihrad00.msh for Addon type mods as these objects are MP safe to modify.
high rated
Cuphead

Patch 1.2.4

No changelog
high rated
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
Update 1.105 (24 June 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone istallers updated: 24 June 2019.

BATTLETECH
Update 1.6.2 (20 June 2019)

Thank you for playing BATTLETECH! Release 1.6.2 is now available for users on GOG and Steam. Other platforms will release as soon as possible. The main areas of improvement are: issues identified by the community, AI, localization, performance improvements and options, and map graphics. We have also added a way to re-access the Raven tutorial in the Mech Bay, updated flashpoint rewards, and addressed many minor glitches.

From the Community
- Fixed an enemy spawning issue that could prevent the story campaign mission ‘Liberation: Tyrlon’ from being completed
- The AI no longer freezes when trying to target units with seven or more evasion pips
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't accept a contract even though you were honored in the stated faction
- Reloading a combat save no longer causes enemy ‘Mechs to ignore active stealth charges
- The Raven ‘Mech cannot be encountered in combat before completing the ‘Prototype’ flashpoint
- XML Audio files have been removed, this may address the AKSoundEngine crash for some players
- Fixed a DLC unlock issue that prevented players using the PDX Launcher from successfully accessing all DLC content

AI
- Pathfinding for AI going to a zone has been improved.
- When fleeing during Assassination contracts the AI is now less likely to become stuck
- The AI will now be more aggressive when it has a ‘Mech with ECM capabilities
- When in an enemy ECM field the AI now makes better decisions regarding firing while cloaked
- Active probe now targets units that were revealed in the current round by the AI

Localization
- Fixed UI issues with some German and Russian strings overrunning text boxes
- Updated translations for improved accuracy
- Added more translations

Performance
- A new option has been added to reduce the number of props and visual effects in Urban biomes. You can find it in the ‘Settings Menu’ Video: Advanced tab
- Smoke VFX now dissipates properly after buildings collapse. This was affecting performance for some users

Map Graphics
- Resolved several instances of textures flickering
- Fixed ground plates swapping on save/load on urban maps
- Removed several instances of buildings hiding within other buildings
- Fixed many issues of urban props penetrating buildings or other props
- Grounded several urban props that were floating in mid-air
- Replaced a number of missing urban textures

Other
- 'ECM Missile Defense' now applies to units that enter an ECM field in which a hostile is positioned
- The player is now correctly shown when an ECM carrier will lose stealth charges while plotting a move of the ECM field over multiple enemies
- The 'Missile Defense' icon no longer displays on the movement flag when units leave an ECM field
- ECM blurring effects now follow a ‘Mech during melee
- Multiple toast messages no longer appear over units that migrate between an ECM field with no hostile units and an ECM field in which at least one hostile unit is positioned
- ECM cloaking VFX now conform better around non-assault ‘Mechs
- Electrical field effects are no longer obstructed by Non-DLC ‘Mech ECM bubbles
- Coolant field game effects should now better match visual pool locations
- Small dots no longer appear on part of the coolant splash pool
- Added more environmental sounds to urban biomes
- Building collapse sounds now play over pilot barks
- Flowing water sound effects are now more prevalent in Urban biomes
- You can now review the Raven tutorial in the Mech Bay once unlocked in the ‘Prototype’ flashpoint
- In the flashpoint ‘Double Agent’ ally ‘Mechs no longer spawn on the same grid node
- Removed a redundant payment increase prompt from The ‘Tournament of Champions’ flashpoint
- A character is no longer present in the mission report after being eliminated during the ‘Tournament of Champions’ flashpoint
- In the flashpoint ‘Siegebreaker’ the 'Destroy reinforcement wave' objectives are no longer doubled on the after action report
- One of the objectives In the flashpoint ‘Double Agent’ is no longer swapped
- Darius now gives a warning prompt when starting missions with a weak lance in the flashpoint ‘Siegebreaker’
- Employer mission debriefs in the flashpoint ‘One Man’s Trash’ now correctly correspond to the right events
- Enemy transport vehicles no longer lose their objective marker after loading a save file in 'Liberation: Smithon'
- Moving a ‘Mech into the transport vehicles destination objective no longer fails the related objectives in the campaign mission: 'Liberation: Smithon'
- Destroying all enemies in a contract now triggers an ending dialogue in several of the new contract types
- Withdrawing from the ‘Test Drive’ mission no longer displays an “Error” name or blank portrait
- Future evac zones are now visible in more contract types
- Several rooftops in the Capitol Hill map can now be landed on that were previously unreachable
- The side objective of 'Protect all Condo Complex Buildings' now fails when the first building gets destroyed
- When completing the second mission of ‘SiegeBreaker’ destroying both forces no longer causes an error
- The player can no longer target a hostile if the unit that was spotting them is destroyed and then the opposing force attacks any of the player's ‘Mechs while in the ‘untargetable' state
- ‘Sensors Impaired’ flags now only display in the status panel
- Armor bars now properly display when right-clicking cloaked units
- Coolant pools no longer apply '+1 to hit from' and '+1 to hit into' difficulty modifiers
- The Gallant Urban Assault Tank now has headlights
- The 'Meeting Archangel' event's outcome no longer displays an error in lieu of the pilot's callsign
- Two placeholder dialogues at the end of ‘The Gauntlet’ contract have been removed
- Region flags are now displayed during procedural contracts played on the 'Barter Town' map
- ‘Restore Defaults' no longer automatically saves changes made in ‘Difficulty Settings’
- Tooltips describing the injury mechanic are now properly evoked
- Enemy units no longer get stuck when spawning during 'Target Acquisition' contracts on certain map
- Electrical transformer field effects no longer hang in the air after a building is destroyed
- Morale tooltips now appear when hovering over highlighted 'Morale' information
- Color swatches are no longer set to red when the player re-enters a MechWarrior's
- Customization Menu after reloading a combat save file
- Beacons for allied forces now highlight the correct position during ‘Capture Escort’ contracts on the Power Structure map
- Destroyed ‘Mechs no longer periodically revert back to their default state after loading a combat save
- In Career Mode, the total score multiplier has more tooltip information regarding its minimum value

Known Issues
- Small amounts of text remain untranslated
- ‘Mechs location destruction SFX are audible only at certain camera positions when an ECM field is active during their destruction

IMPORTANT:
Additional note for players who mod various game files…Reminder that modding is not officially supported. If you have saved a game with any mod active, that saved game will not work after an update has been applied unless you replace all modded files exactly as they were when the save game file was created. Saved games require the exact same data state in order to function properly.
Standalone installers for Windows and Mac updated: 24 June 2019. Linux installers not updated yet.
high rated
Draugen

Version: 1.1.0.10, Date Published: 14/6/2019

No changelog
finkleroy: Draugen

Version: 1.1.0.10, Date Published: 14/6/2019

No changelog
So we can cross that one from our "offline instalers don't get updated anymore" list ;)

Edit: And Cuphead as well .... (makes me wonder if they are reacting to my support ticket which remains unanswered ... just let us wait for System Shock 2 to find out :))
Post edited June 24, 2019 by MarkoH01