It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Arundir: I only use offline installers and they are 2.6. Guess I ran into the trap of thinking they are the new ones since there is no changlog for 2.6 on GOG :).
That might have been the case. The 2.6 release is not the latest update and has been there for quite some time (my backup is saved on 05/31). Did you actually already get an update flag for the offline installer?
Arundir: Well but at least there is a new patch :).
Soon also for the offline installer ... don't forget the "soon" ;)

I wonder if they will ever fix all those graphical and performace issues for the "enhanced" DX11 version. I ended up playing legacy mode because of those. Looks even better imo.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
Kingdoms and Castles has been updated to 115r9.

No changelog has been provided, and nothing mentioned on Steam about it either.
Arundir: I only use offline installers and they are 2.6. Guess I ran into the trap of thinking they are the new ones since there is no changlog for 2.6 on GOG :).
MarkoH01: That might have been the case. The 2.6 release is not the latest update and has been there for quite some time (my backup is saved on 05/31). Did you actually already get an update flag for the offline installer?
Arundir: Well but at least there is a new patch :).
MarkoH01: Soon also for the offline installer ... don't forget the "soon" ;)

I wonder if they will ever fix all those graphical and performace issues for the "enhanced" DX11 version. I ended up playing legacy mode because of those. Looks even better imo.
I do not care much for update flags, they are quite unreliable looking at new patches. At the moment I have 115 update flags for pure installer version updates of old games. Normally I look into this thread to get information about updates. Today a friend told me that there is a new patch for Titan Quest, but he uses Galaxy. I might have missed the 2.6 one.

Looking at the stability of the game, I switched also to Legacy. It still crashes when I dare to alter the volume in the settings though.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Arundir
MarkoH01: That might have been the case. The 2.6 release is not the latest update and has been there for quite some time (my backup is saved on 05/31). Did you actually already get an update flag for the offline installer?

Soon also for the offline installer ... don't forget the "soon" ;)

Arundir: I do not care much for update flags, they are quite unreliable looking at new patches. At the moment I have 115 update flags for installer updates. Normally I look into this thread to get information about updates. Today a friend told me that there is a new patch for Titan Quest, but he uses Galaxy. I might have missed the 2.6 one.
That makes sense and explains how you got the information as well :)

Arundir: Looking at the stability of the game, I switched also to Legacy. It still crashes when I dare to alter the volume in the settings though.
Did not even know TQ had issues in this regard (also never used the volume sliders myself).

@everybody: Sorry for TQ off topic. Will stop now.
high rated
Between the Stars
Change Log v0.2.0.3.6 (14 June 2019)

- A bug that caused blueprints to not save properly in permadeath mode has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the captain the player selected to not appear when starting a campaign for second time in permadeath mode has been fixed.
- A bug that locked the voice transmissions at the end of the event "The counterattack" (#138) has been fixed.
- A bug that kept enemy ships from giving loot when they were destroyed while being hacked has been solved.
- A missing voice audio clip in the event "The council" (#168) has been added.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Change Log v0.2.0.3.7 (17 June 2019)

- We remade the way that attributes are saved. This should fix all the errors related with attributes that some players are suffering since the version 0.2.0.3.5.
- This version fixes the saved games with duplicated attributes.
- It also removes negative attributes if there's a positive version of the same attribute.
- A bug that allowed players to use the sniper rifle an infinite number of times has been fixed.

Heroes of Hammerwatch
Patch 97 (19 June 2019)

New Features
- Magic Furnace - New dungeon mechanic that lets you craft items during your run.
- Item Gambler - New dungeon mechanic that lets you stake items for a random new one.
- Companions - Acquire a companion that helps you collect gold and ore.
- New drinks - Caustic Touch, Markhams Moonshine, Primal Fury and The Hairy Magus.
- New statue - "Daran" the red priest, (requires Pyramid of Prophecy).

Gameplay Adjustments and Balance
General
- Reworked Watcher boss fight.
- Tweaked player NG+ scaling of Armor/Resistance.
- Increased boss health scaling in NG+.
- Retired Gladiator - Upgrades to Armor and Resistance only gives you +0.5 instead of +1.
- Path of the Magician - Changed from 20% to 25%.
- Path of the Warrior - Changed from 20% to 25%.
- Path of the Defender - Changed from 20% to 15%.
- Classes
- Paladin - Health per level lowered from 10 to 8. Armor per level lowered from 0.7 to 0.6.
- Charge - Increased width of the charge so its easier to hit enemies. Increased mana cost from 10/12/14/16/18/20 to 10/13/16/19/22/25.
- Powershot - Now fires 2 additional projectiles.
- Smoke Bomb - Now obscures vision for most ranged enemies. Increased mana cost from 30/35/40 to 30/40/50. Increased cooldown from 5s to 7s.
- Soul Dagger - Increased width and range of the attack. Lowered movement speed penalty while attacking.
- Soul Cleaver - Enemies killed while under the effect of Soul Consumption have a chance to apply Soul Consumption to nearby enemies. Increased range slightly.
- Holy Light - Increased healing.
- Items
- Medusa’s Charm - Enemies affected by the gaze now also have their armor reduced by 50%. Lowered the slow from 66% to 50%.
- Duke's Signet Ring - Increased healing from 3% to 7.5%.
- Greaves of the Barbarian - Now always triggers movement speed buff when killing an enemy.
- Mail of Thorns - Now also gives +2 Armor.
- Great Helm - Increased Armor from +5 to +7.
- Boots of Freedom - Changed to Epic.
- Greater Sphere of Regen - Changed to +50% Health Regen and +75% Mana Regen.
- Markham's Mastery - Moved first set bonus from 3 to 4 items.
- Kings Regalia - Set bonus changed from 33%/66% to 25%/50%.

Various Changes and Fixes
- Added more chest room variations.
- Added Monoliths used stat and accomplishment.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck outside the bridges in Upper Pyramid.
- Fixed pasting not being supported in chat (and all other text input widgets).
- Enemies can now be killed by poison.
- Ghosts now drain a percentage of your mana instead of a flat amount.
- You can now change the menu theme in options.
- Fixed music not starting when loading a save.
- Fixed a problem with fountain effects saving in town rather than in run.
- Fixed dungeon settings not using the host's highest NG+ level.
- Added an effect for Medusas Charm.
- Added effect and sound for gaining a potion charge with the Apothecary Set.
- New art for Apothecary's Sphere.
- Performance improvements.
- Crash fixes.

Kenshi

Additionally to the changelog posted by Wurzelkraft a few posts above, HaTsUnE_NeKo has also posted changelogs for Updates 1.0.28 - 1.0.29 (not listed on GOG) in the game forum starting here.
high rated
Slime Rancher updated to 1.4.0b.

No changelog yet.
high rated
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Updated to 1.05

No changelog yet.
high rated
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Update 2.7a (20 June 2019)

- Fixed several collision and nav. mesh issues
- Fixed various crash bugs
- Fixed playing Custom Maps, resource files can now be read correctly.
- Fixed Tier 7 skill connections showing in the base game
- Fixed some Atlantis uniques having a low drop chance
- Fixed monster scaling when playing high level chars in Normal Tartarus
- Boss and hero monster health now scale more strongly with number of players
- Tartarus "No pets allowed" modifier: Pets are not forcibly removed when arena starts
- Fixed incorrect duration bar display for certain buffs.
- Pets that spawn from projectiles remember their behavior setting
- Tweaked enemy spawns in the final area
- Fixed delayed poison trap effects in Hades & Atlantis
- Fixed missing properties on Hesperide MI armors
- Fixed Poison Mayhem % at level 1 and progression at ultimate levels
- Poison Mayhem fear duration changed to 1-2s
- Added 0.7s cooldown to Lightning Dash (window for passive procs)
- Added chance to freeze and do extra damage to Lightning Dash
- Increased range of Sylvan Nymph arrows
- Quest "A score to settle" is now assigned to Atlantis region. (It may disappear from the journal if already listed.)
- Changed format of all enemy sounds to fix functions such as distance falloff
- Several graphical fixes
- Various minor tweaks and fixes
high rated
Grim Dawn has been updated.

Update 1.1.3.0 (20 June 2019)
[Major New Features]
The loot hunt continues with Twenty new items across five Legendary sets to open up new playstyles!
The Shattered Realm continues to crumble with 4 twisted new anomaly levels to surprise you along the way!
The Coven of Ugdenbog now sells Invisible Helm and Shoulder illusions at their Quartermaster.
Loyalist Item Pack #2 is now available for purchase. Claim your new collection of awesome illusions and companions and support Crate Entertainment!
Additional Totally Normal objects have been discovered in the world of Cairn.
[Crucible]
Adjusted monster damage scaling on Waves 151+.
Adjusted spawns on Waves 162 and 163.
[Shattered Realm]
The Loghorrean and Fleshworks-themed boss levels have been made larger.
Adjusted boss distribution in the Shard 31-60 range for a smoother progression. Certain bosses no longer appear before Shard 61.
Fixed an issue where rarely insufficient monsters may spawn in a Chunk.
[Art]
Eye of Reckoning Item Skill modifiers now feature alternate FX based on Conversion.
Righteous Fervor Item Skill modifiers now feature alternate FX based on Conversion.
Savagery Item Skill modifiers now feature alternate FX based on Conversion.
Updated FX for Amarasta's Blade Burst.
Updated FX for Blackwater Cocktail.
Updated FX for Blade Spirit to reduce blowout in brighter areas.
Updated FX for Lightning Strike.
Updated FX for Maelstrom.
Updated FX for Primal Strike.
Updated FX for Reckless Tempest.
Updated FX for Ring of Steel.
[Tech]
As part of our steady road towards the Xbox One release, the game now features a built-in voice chat system. Options for this are found under Audio, with a new keybind for Push-To-Talk under Keybinding.
Fixed an issue where the last point could not be removed from skills when points are still placed in a modifier they share with another skill (ex. Ulzuin's Chosen).
Fixed an issue where certain enemies would stop using their skills when approached by a player at point blank range.
[Game]
Fixed an issue where Ishtal, the Mind Reaper would sometimes create more mirages than intended.
Owners of Ashes of Malmouth and the first Loyalist Item Pack can now consume the illusions to add them straight to your collection at the Illusionist, rather than having to apply them to specific items each time.
[Class & Skills]
Player-scaling pets are now unsummoned when swapping out equipment that modifies them (ex. + skill bonuses or skill modifiers).
Devotion
Abomination: increased Health to 500
Kraken: added 4% Physical Resist, reduced % All damage to 120%
Typhos: added 50% Stun/Convert Resist for pets
Abominable Might: now activates on Attack rather than on Kill, values adjusted accordingly. Replaced % Health with % Health Regeneration.
Hand of Ultos: reduced % Elemental Resist Reduction to 20%
Living Shadow: shadows are now invincible and no longer collide with enemies
Soldier
Blade Arc: increased base % Weapon damage to 60% and increased its scaling with rank to 165% by rank 16, 205% by max ultimate rank
Laceration: increased Physical damage scaling with rank, particularly at ultimate ranks
Clean Sweep: increased % Weapon damage penalty to -25%
Zolhan's Technique: increased Internal Trauma damage scaling with rank
Demolitionist
Canister Bomb: reduced Cooldown to 4.5s, Energy Cost reduced accordingly
Occultist
Aspect of the Guardian: increased % Damage bonuses scaling with rank to 72% by rank 12, 142% by max ultimate rank and increased % Physical Resist scaling at ultimate ranks to 18% by max ultimate rank
Doom Bolt: added % Crit damage, removed % Current Life damage. Reduced Cooldown to 4.5s, Energy Cost reduced accordingly.
Nightblade
Amarasta's Blade Burst: visual now correctly only appears around the initial target, rather than all targets hit, which was misleading.
Veil of Shadow: increased Offensive Ability Reduction and Speed Reduction scaling at ultimate ranks to -210 and -35%, respectively
Arcanist
Disintegration: increased % Crit damage scaling with rank to 55% by rank 12, 75% by max ultimate rank
Distortion: increased % Fire damage scaling with rank
Supercharged: increased % Elemental damage scaling with rank, increased % Crit damage by 4%
Inferno: increased Burn damage scaling with rank, added Lightning damage. Removed Physical Resist Reduction.
Inner Focus: increased % Offensive Ability scaling with rank to 12% by rank 12, 18% by max ultimate rank
Iskandra's Elemental Exchange: removed % Physical dealt as Elemental, it has been moved to the Transmuter
Manifestation: added 30% of Physical dealt as Elemental for the player
Trozan's Sky Shard: increased Explosion Radius by 0.2
Frozen Core: added % Speed Reduction
Shattered Star: increased Chance of Lightning damage scaling with rank. % Chance now scales faster with rank to 45% by rank 12 and tapers off at ultimate ranks to 50% by max ultimate rank. Increased % Crit damage scaling with rank to 55% by rank 12, 75% by max ultimate rank.
Shaman
Emboldening Presence: increased % Physical Resist scaling at ultimate ranks to 18% by max ultimate rank and increased Offensive Ability scaling with rank to 96 by rank 12, 186 by max ultimate rank
Maelstrom: reduced Lightning damage scaling with rank
Primal Strike: increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 260% by rank 16, 320% by max ultimate rank
Thunderous Strike: increased % Weapon damage penalty to -85%
Stormcaller's Pact: increased Chance of % Lightning damage scaling with rank, added % Stun Resist
Inquisitor
Bursting Round: increased Fire damage scaling with rank
Chilling Rounds: increased base Pierce/Cold damage and increased Frostburn damage scaling with rank
Flames of Ignaffar: increased Fire damage scaling with rank and increased max range
Intensify: replaced Physical Resist Reduction with Defensive Ability Reduction
Infernal Purge: increased Electrocute damage scaling with rank
Horn of Gandarr: added % Physical Damage Reduction
Storm Box of Elgoloth: reduced damage scaling at ultimate ranks
Storm Spread: increased Lightning damage scaling at ultimate rank
Necromancer
Reap Spirit: reduced Cooldown to 3.5s, Energy Cost reduced accordingly
Summon Blight Fiend: significantly increased health. Unstable Anomaly variant's health remains unchanged.
To be continued.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by Grargar
high rated
Part 2

[Itemization]
Various player-scaling pets from item skills are now invincible, but also no longer collide with enemies
Relic - Agrivix's Malice: added 5% Attack Speed
Relic - Annihilation: added 4% Attack Speed, reduced Cooldown and Energy Cost on the granted skill
Relic - Bane: added 5% Attack Speed, increased Offensive Ability to 55
Relic - Conflagration: increased Burn damage on the granted skill
Relic - Doom: added 5% Cast Speed
Relic - Eldritch Pact: increased Health Regen to 25 and % Health Regen to 35%
Relic - Eye of the Storm: added 8% Cast Speed
Relic - Ignaffar's Combustion: reduced damage dealt by the skill proc
Relic - Malediction: added 5% Attack Speed, increased % Poison Duration to 80% and increased Poison Retaliation on the granted skill
Relic - Necrosis: added 5% Attack Speed
Relic - Oblivion: added 6% Cast Speed
Relic - Primal Instinct: increased Health Regen to 35
Relic - Salvation: increased Health Regen to 44 and % Activation Chance on the skill proc to 20%
Monster Infrequent - Ascendant Hood: added -1.5 Target Radius and +1s Duration modifiers for Devastation
Monster Infrequent - Bargoll's Core: has been reclassified as a Scepter for the purpose of affixes it can roll with, values updated accordingly.
Monster Infrequent - Bloodlord's Vengeance: increased Duration modifier for Ascension to 3s and added 100% of Chaos dealt as Fire modifier for it
Monster Infrequent - Bloodsworn Repeater: reduced Cooldown Reduction modifier for Doom Bolt to -0.5s and added 25-110 Chaos damage modifier for it
Monster Infrequent - Coerced Wraith: increased % Crit damage modifier for Devastation to 16%
Monster Infrequent - Fleshwarped Incinerator: reduced Cooldown Reduction modifier for Canister Bomb to -1s and added 100 burn damage / 2s modifier for it
Monster Infrequent - Fleshwarped Tome: reduced Lightning dealt as Aether modifier for Albrecht's Aether Ray to 30%
Monster Infrequent - Korvaak's Burning Blade: has been reclassified as a Dagger for the purpose of affixes it can roll with, values updated accordingly.
Monster Infrequent - Putrid Necklace: added 45% of Aether dealt as Acid modifier for Blood of Dreeg
Monster Infrequent - Sandclaw Slicer: increased Physical damage modifier for Blade Arc to 70
Monster Infrequent - Scorpius Bludgeon: increased Bleed damage modifier for Blade Arc to 66 / 3s
Faction Augment - Arcane Heart Powder: added 12 Fire damage and 2% Offensive Ability, removed Energy Regen and Health
Faction Augment - Arcanum Dust: added 35% All damage and 70 Defensivy Ability, increased Energy Regen to 2.5. Removed % Elemental damage and Health.
Faction Augment - Bysmiel's Control: replaced Offensive Ability with Health
Faction Augment - Coven's Wit: replaced % Chaos damage with % Armor
Faction Augment - Forgefire: added 15 Elemental damage, removed Energy Regen
Faction Augment - Hammerfall Powder: added 10 Pierce damage, removed Energy Regen
Faction Augment - Irrah's Blood: added 70 Defensive Ability, removed Health
Faction Augment - Rotgut Venom: increased Energy Regen to 2.5
Faction Augment - Steelbloom Powder: added 10 Physical damage and 2% Offensive Ability, removed Energy Regen and Health
Faction Augment - Typhoon Powder: added 70 Defensive Ability, removed Energy Regen
Faction - Hexflame: added 100% of Aether dealt as Fire modifier for Albrecht's Aether Ray and -10% Fire Resist Reduction modifier for Thermite Mine
Faction - Mark of Burning Shadows: added +3 to Dread. Added 100% of Pierce dealt as Fire modifier for Bone Harvest. Replaced bonus to Vindictive Flame with +3 to Agonizing Flames. Replaced modifiers for Vindictive Flame with 50 Burn/Vitality Decay damage / 3s modifiers for Blackwater Cocktail.
Faction - The Overseer: added 4% Offensive Ability for pets, increased % Crit damage modifiers for Summon Hellhound and Summon Briarthorn to 18% and added 100% Slow Resist modifiers for them
Faction - Venomfire: added +2 to Agonizing Flames
Epic - Blazeseer Crest: added % Fire/Burn damage
Epic - Blazeseer Girdle: added % Chaos damage, reversed Conversion
Epic - The Stormserpent Set: replaced bonus to Elemental Awakening with +3 to Shadow Strike
Epic - Stormserpent Armor: replaced bonus to Shadow Dance with +2 to Nidalla's Justifiable Ends
Epic - Stormserpent Loop: replaced bonus to Elemental Awakening with +3 to Nightfall
Epic - Stormserpent Mask: replaced bonus to Pneumatic Burst with +2 to Shadow Strike
Legendary Non-Set Items
Reduced % Damage Reduction on Dawnshard procs
Blade Breaker Sash: reduced % Offensive Ability to 3%
Blazeheart: reclassified as a Dagger, values adjusted accordingly. Increased % Attack Speed to 18%, added 45% of Chaos dealt as Fire and +2 to Siphon Souls. Added 100% of Vitality dealt as Fire, -15% Fire Resist and +2s Duration modifiers for Siphon Souls. Removed bonus to Master of Death, % Physical dealt as Fire and modifier for Mark of Torment.
Chillheart: reclassified as a Dagger, values adjusted accordingly. Added 45% of Fire dealt as Cold.
Conduit of Arcane Whispers: added -1s Cooldown modifier to the two Devastation variants
Corruption of Gargabol: removed Vitality Decay damage. Added 100% of Elemental dealt as Vitality modifier for Flame Touched.
Decree of Aldritch: added -0.8s Cooldown modifier for Devastation
Decree of the Circle of Five: increased damage on the granted skill
Dread Knight's Legplates: increased Health to 520
Eldritch Gaze: added 5% Block Chance and 15% Shield damage blocked modifier for Possession
Feralmane Legplates: increased Defensive Ability to 80
Galewind Treads: added 70 Offensive Ability
Mark of Ulzuin: added 100% of Lightning dealt as Fire modifier for Albrecht's Aether Ray
Mythical Aethereach: reduced Cooldown Reduction modifier for Reap Spirit to -1s
Mythical Amatok's Step: added 4% Physical Resist
Mythical Anderos' Amplifier: increased Fire damage modifier for Rune of Kalastor to 55
Mythical Arcanum Frigus: increased Cold damage modifier for Devastation to 80
Mythical Avatar of Chaos: increased Damage and Damage Reduction on the granted skill
Mythical Blade Breaker Sash: reduced % Offensive Ability to 3%
Mythical Bloodsong: reduced Bleed damage modifiers for Belgothian's Shears and Whirling Death to 60 / 3s
Mythical Boots of Primordial Rage: added 280 Health
Mythical Codex of Violent Rifts: reduced Cooldown modifier for Doom Bolt to -0.5s
Mythical Cord of Violent Decay: increased Offensive Ability to 80, added +2 to Thermite Mine and +2 to Hellfire Mine
Mythical Decree of the Circle of Five: increased damage on the granted skill
Mythical Dread Knight's Legplates: increased Health to 800, added 4% Physical Resist
Mythical Essence of the Grim Dawn: reduced Cooldown on the skill proc
Mythical Flames of Wrath: added -15% Aether Resist modifier for Summon Guardian of Empyrion
Mythical Heart of the Sand King: increased Bleed damage for pets to 16 / 3s, added 80 Defensive Ability
Mythical Lifegiver Signet: reduced Cooldown on the skill proc
Mythical Maw of Despair: added 40 Aether damage modifier for Callidor's Tempest and -1s Cooldown modifier for War Cry. Removed Chance of Damage Reduction modifier for Callidor's Tempest.
Mythical Murmur's Kiss: increased Defensive Ability to 80
Mythical Night's Embrace: reduced Pierce damage to 12-15 and reduced % Cold/Pierce Resist on the granted skill to -15%
Mythical Pack of Treacherous Means: bonuses redesigned. Now also enables the ability to dual wield weapons without mastery skills.
To be concluded below.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by Grargar
high rated
Depth of Extinction

Update 50.9.6 (20 June 2019)

No longer forced to level up a character on the mission loadout screen
Hover help sometimes appearing offscreen with controller, box reformatted
Deadeye visor sorts behind the overhead items rather than above
Some enemy icons and portraits not correct
Could not switch back from heal or revive item with keyboard shortcut
Point and Trailer now indicated on battle queue card
Follow Mode automatically pauses when a character dies
Defend action percentage added to tooltip
Objective was sometimes not being properly reset after an Objective abort
When Objective launched, it was sometimes not drawing the map and locking the game
More details included in bug report to help diagnose issues with some levels generation issues
Lightning Rifle mk II could not target an area
Money could go negative on an encounter
Some OSX crash bugs

SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest

Patch 1.02.71554 (20 June 2019)
Bugfixes

Fixed loading screen narrations sometimes not being played correctly in coop sessions
Fixed player being able to interact multiple times with some objects which should only be interacted with once
Several Tooltip fixes
Auras are now properly deactivated when caster cannot afford them anymore
Immobilized creatures do now use auto attacks correctly
Disabled untransform spell effects
When a building is upgraded, its health will no longer be restored to 100% but only by the difference between the old and new maximum health

Features

Added option to disable narration voice overs on skirmish maps entirely (can be found under Options -> Sound)
Added “Keep it down!” configurable hotkey to temporarily lower speech volume
When a building is upgraded, its health will no longer be restored to 100% but only by the difference between the old and new maximum health

Campaign

Each loading screen narration voice over will now only be played once per playthrough (except when loading a savegame)
Enemy RTS Hero Respawn Times increased
Buffed Weak Points to 8/18/30%
Reduced Tribe Eater attributes
A few bugs with Channeler’s Blessed Helmet have been fixed and it no longer spreads invulnerability

Skirmish

Ranger Special Shot visual effects adjusted

Star Control®: Origins

Patch 1.40 (20 June 2019)
Visuals

Updated planet surface textures to be more detailed.
A small improvement of the terrain rendering system to improve the frame rate.
Improved lighting of the planet surface
Improved the textures on many props (glowing tentacles, glowing mushrooms, bones )
Make the Bull critter appearance a bit brighter
Improved the lander texture to make the windows stand out better
Updated the magma hazard visual effect to improve performance

Bugs

Listener orientation is no longer backward in a true 5.1 setup
Fix for some particles not being properly aligned to the surface
Fix for particle sorting and disappearing issue
Fixed several crashes related to the particle effects trying to escape the bounds of known reality.

Lore

The "Observers" are now known as the "Arilou"

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Patch 2.0.5c (21 June 2019)

When loading old saves, players did not receive Crisis Points. Resolution: fixed.
When loading a pre-Enhanced Edition save in which Ekundayo has left, some players could find his pet uncontrollable when the ranger returned. Resolution: fixed for both old saves and games where this has already happened.
Fixed the hanging up issue when trying to rest with a charged spell of the healing touch type.
Custom portraits sometimes got deleted. Resolution: when a player loads a saved game with custom portraits, folders are created with the names that correspond to the portrait identifiers.
Players who reached floor 50 of the Endless Dungeon could have noticed that the enemy difficulty stopped to increase. That turned out to be true: we never imagined that there would be heroes capable of going so deep! The enemies suffered under the players’ onslaught and reported lots of bugs using F11. They asked and we listened! We’ve strengthened them on floor 51 and beyond.
Players who are currently on floors below 50 should expect a leap in difficulty: monsters have gained strengths and they’ll try to strike back fiercely. Stay alert and remember: losing a battle does not mean losing the war! (And you can always let your hero retire.)
In Tenebrous Depths, players encountered subtasks of type "Our descent was halted by a shroud of darkness. We must wait until it disperses." even if there were no shroud of darkness. Such subtasks failed to complete when the shroud of darkness disappeared. Resolution: fixed.
In rare cases, when you followed the Betrayer's Flight quest to Candlemere Tower, there could be neither Tristian nor an active portal. Resolution: fixed.
In the main game, in Tenebrous Depths VI, one of the enemy groups incorrectly consisted of 6 Wild Hunt Archers. Resolution: fixed.
One of the endings of the Heroes' Fate quest in Lostlarn Keep could get stuck in the main game after the saved game conversion if the DLC General was female. Resolution: fixed. To fix the issue, load the saved game before entering the dungeon.
The Cloudkill buff in traps in the Vordakai Tomb had no visible text. Resolution: fixed.
In the battle with the Everblooming Flower in the Other World, you can now rest and recover after the battle before you teleport to the Womb of Lamashtu.
Now you can speak to Kobold Artist in the Troll Liar only once.
The Spawn of Rovagug had the Chaotic Neutral alignment. Resolution: fixed to the Chaotic Evil alignment.
Even the smallest goblin alchemists now can throw bombs.
Classes: Mind Fog had an incorrect duration description. Resolution: fixed.
The description of Sage Sorcerer has been expanded to clarify the features of this archetype.
Names and descriptions of some Wild Hunt Archer abilities were missing. Resolution: fixed.
Abilities: Coup De Grace no longer ignores Fortification.
Items from Tristian’s dead body were looted incorrectly. Resolution: fixed. You cannot interact with the corpse to loot it; instead, Tristian’s equipment is looted automatically after his death.
Items: Cloak Of Inner Warmth had an abnormally low price. Resolution: fixed.
Items: Frost Rapier +1 from the Honest Guy had an incorrect price. Resolution: fixed.
Items: Flaming Gnome Hooked Hammer +1 had a corrosive enchantment. Resolution: fixed.
Items: Gloves of Dexterity +2 had an incorrect price. Resolution: fixed.
Audio: the Sartayne's House had no audio scenes. Resolution: fixed.
high rated
Final Part

Mythical Raka'Jax: now deals Lightning damage, damage values adjusted accordingly. Added -10% Lightning Resist modifier for Storm Box of Elgoloth.
Mythical Sash of the Bloodlord: added +3 to Infernal Purge
Mythical Scion of Noxious Wounds: added 90 Poison / 3s and 100% of Cold dealt as Acid modifiers for Execution. Added 90 Poison / 3s damage modifier for Necrotic Edge.
Mythical Screams of the Aether: replaced Terrify on the skill proc with Confuse
Mythical Serenir's Commendation: increased Defensive Ability to 98 and replaced Elemental Retaliation with 450 Fire Retaliation. Added % All Retaliation damage to the skill proc.
Mythical Shadowflame Mantle: increased % Aether dealt as Chaos to 30%. Added +2 to Fabric of Reality.
Mythical Spellbreaker Waistguard: added 50% of Acid dealt as Pierce
Mythical Spelldrinker: increased Cooldown Reduction modifier for Mirror of Ereoctes to -1.3s
Mythical Stormheart: reclassified as a Dagger, values adjusted accordingly. Added 45% of Chaos dealt as Lightning and 45% of Fire dealt as Lightning. Increased % Attack Speed to 16%, removed % Crit damage.
Mythical Thread of Mortality: increased Health Regeneration to 33, added +2 to Vindictive Flame and Mogdrogen's Pact
Mythical Timewarped Walkers: increased % Slow Resist to 40%, % Physical Resist to 4% and added +2 to Hellfire Mine
Mythical Tome of Arcane Wastes: added All Resist Reduction to the granted skill
Mythical Tome of Atonement: increased Fire damage modifier for Rune of Kalastor to 60
Mythical Ulzuin's Torment: added 12 Fire damage
Mythical Voidwalker Footpads: increased Defensive Ability to 60
Mythical Will of the Blade: added +1 to Nightblade Skills, replaced Ring of Steel proc with new proc. Removed bonus to Belgothian's Shears. Removed skill modifiers.
Mythical Windshear Greaves: reduced Cooldown on the skill proc and increased Defensive Ability to 85
Outcast's Secret: reduced Cooldown modifier for Devastation to -2s and reduced Damage on the skill proc
Pack of Treacherous Means: bonuses redesigned. Now also enables the ability to dual wield weapons without mastery skills.
Raka'Jax: now deals Lightning damage, damage values adjusted accordingly
Screams of the Aether: replaced Terrify on the skill proc with Confuse
Serenir's Commendation: increased Defensive Ability to 55
Shard of the Eternal Flame: reduced Cooldown Reduction modifier for Canister Bomb to -0.5s and added 100 burn damage / 2s modifier for it
Stormbearers: increased Defensive Ability to 70 and increased damage on the skill proc
Stormheart: reclassified as a Dagger, values adjusted accordingly. Increased % Attack Speed to 16%, removed % Crit damage.
The Grey Knight: replaced bonus to Internal Trauma with +4 to Forcewave, replaced Forcewave modifiers with 50% Damage Modifier and +1s Cooldown modifiers for it.
Tome of Arcane Wastes: added All Resist Reduction to the granted skill
Will of the Blade: added +1 to Nightblade Skills, replaced Ring of Steel proc with new proc
Legendary Set Items
Allagast's Masterpiece Set: increased Aether damage modifier for Storm Box of Elgoloth to 200
Barrelsmith's Destroyers Set: reduced Cooldown modifier for Canister Bomb to -1.5s
Mythical Barrelsmith's Salvo: increased Lightning damage modifier for Canister Bomb to 90
Black Scorch Covenant Set: increased Health bonus to 1000. Added 80 Chaos damage modifier for Sigil of Consumption and moved the Fire dealt as Chaos modifier to the off-hand.
Mythical Blade of the Black Flame: increased % Fire dealt as Chaos to 45%. Increased Chaos damage modifiers for Albrecht's Aether Ray and Flames of Ignaffar to 80. Added 100% of Fire dealt as Chaos modifier for Albrecht's Aether Ray
Mythical Orb of the Black Flame: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Sigil of Consumption to 10%, added 100% of Fire dealt as Chaos modifier for Sigil of Consumption and moved its Chaos damage modifier to the set bonus.
Blightlord's Hood: added 18 Fire and 18 Vitality damage modifiers for Blackwater Cocktail
Dagallon's Destruction Set: added 20 Lightning damage modifier for Fire Strike and reduced its Fire damage modifier to 20. Increased All Resist Reduction modifier for Deadly Aim to 24
Dagallon's Annihilator: added % Fire damage
Dagallon's Destroyer: added % Lightning damage
Deathguard Set: replaced bonus to Execution with +3 to Shadow Strike, added 15% Crit damage and 100% of Pierce dealt as Acid modifiers for Shadow Strike
Deathguard Hood: replaced bonus to Nidalla's Hidden Hand with +2 to Nightfall
Deathguard Shroud: replaced bonus to Whirling Death with +2 to Nidalla's Justifiable Ends
Deathguard Mantle: replaced bonus to Execution with +2 to Shadow Strike
Deathmark's Shadow Set: reduced % Projectile Deflection to 15%, Reduced % Cold/Pierce Resist Reduction on the granted skill to -15% and reduced its Cold damage.
Mythical Deathmarked Jacket: removed % Bonus Damage to Humans, reduced Cold damage to 10
Diviner's Vision Set: reduced Cooldown Reduction modifier for Reap Spirit to -1s and increased the Summon Limit modifier to +2
Diviner's Mask: reduced Cooldown Reduction modifier for Reap Spirit to -0.5s and added 90 Aether damage modifier for it
Diviner's Codex: reduced Aether damage modifier to 70-200
Iskandra's Unification Set: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Trozan's Sky Shard to 40%, increased its Chance of Cooldown Reset modifier to 20% and its % Energy Cost Reduction modifier to 20%
Light's Guardian Set: increased Lightning damage modifier for Storm Box of Elgoloth to 200
Mythical Light's Defender Gauntlets: reduced Lightning damage modifier for Storm Box of Elgoloth to 25
Ludrigan's Pride Set: added 1.5 Explosion Radius modifier for Panetti's Replicating Missile
Mythical Ulzuin's Flamespreader: reduced Fire damage modifier for Canister Bomb to 55
Mythical Ulzuin's Headguard: increased Burn damage modifier for Canister Bomb to 65 / 5s and removed Cooldown Reduction modifier for it
Rah'Zin's Torment Set: reduced Energy Cost on the granted skill, increased % Chaos Resist Reduction modifier for Curse of Frailty to -15%
Rah'Zin's Gem: reduced % Chaos Resist Reduction modifier for Curse of Frailty to -10%
The Clairvoyant's Focus Set: added 150 Aether damage modifier for Doom Bolt and Reap Spirit and increased their Chance of Cooldown Reset modifiers to 20%
Mythical Clairvoyant's Hat: added 12% Fumble / 2s modifier for Albrecht's Aether Ray
Mythical Clairvoyant's Scepter: reduced Cooldown modifier for Doom Bolt to -0.5s
The Deathmark Set: reduced % Projectile Deflection to 15%
Deathmarked Jacket: removed % Bonus Damage to Humans
The Mageslayer Set: increased Energy Regen bonus to 4.0 and added 110 Offensive Ability
The Spellscourge Set: added 10% Attack Speed, increased Energy Regen to 6.0 and reduced % Elemental Resist to 20%. Swapped Energy Regen bonus with % Elemental Resist bonus.
Spellscourge Bulwark: added 45% of Elemental dealt as Physical. Removed % Energy Absorption.
Spellscourge Deflector: replaced bonus to Shield Training with +2 to Laceration, added 12% Attack Speed modifier for Overguard
The Vileblade Pact Set: removed modifiers for Righteous Fervor
Uroboruuk's Guise Set: increased % Vitality dealt as Aether modifier for Drain Essence to 100%
Valdun's Betrayal Set: added 50% of Elemental dealt as Pierce, replaced bonus to Searing Light with +3 to Temper
Mythical Valdun's Bounty: added +2 to Temper and +2 to Deadly Aim
Mythical Valdun's Hat: replaced bonus to Deadly Momentum with +1 to Soldier Skills
Mythical Valdun's Jacket: replaced bonuses to Scars of Battle and Fighting Spirit with +2 to Deadly Momentum and +2 to Flame Touched
Valdun's Treachery Set: added 50% of Fire dealt as Pierce, replaced bonus to Searing Light with +3 to Temper
Valdun's Bounty: added +2 to Temper
Valdun's Hat: replaced bonus to Deadly Momentum with +1 to Soldier Skills
Valdun's Jacket: replaced bonuses to Scars of Battle and Fighting Spirit with +2 to Deadly Momentum and +2 to Flame Touched
Valguur's Hunger Set: added 25% Elemental Resist
Valguur's Touch: added 25% of Chaos dealt as Vitality
Virtue's Light Set: added -0.4s Cooldown modifier for Aegis of Menhir and removed its Fire damage modifier
A little while ago, I got a 3.6GB patch for Divinity Original Sin 2. Am I late to the party on the Korean translation patch or is this new?

I'm at version: 3.6.44.4046_KR
Post edited June 21, 2019 by slamdunk
slamdunk: A little while ago, I got a 3.6GB patch for Divinity Original Sin 2. Am I late to the party on the Korean translation patch or is this new?

I'm at version: 3.6.44.4046_KR
I assume that's on GOG Galaxy, yes?

It's new, Korean language was originally added on May 20, 2019 (v3.6.37.7694_kr3).
Post edited June 21, 2019 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Epic Tavern
Update 1026 (20 June 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs starting here (3 parts/posts).

Planet Nomads
Update 1.0.3.2 (20 June 2019)

Hello Nomads,

We've just released update 1.0.3.2.

The full list of changes since last public version:
- new block: Autonomous Water Purifier
- increased distance and intensity of vehicle search lights
- added setting to change/disable the automatic miner excavation limit
- added lights on the Bike blueprint
- finished Czech translation

Various bugfixes
- (https://bugs.planet-nomads.com/?version_fixed=25):
- added saving of player crouch state (before, if you saved crouched under some block, it would kill you by loading you in standing position with your head inside the block)
- added more tries for world generator to put Terry's ship on dry place (it might cause different ship positions on same seed than in previous version, but only in new games)
- better visualization of finished, non finished and mutally exclusive quest tasks
- fixed sorting of UI (tutorial messages over the menu)
- tech tree: fixed access to some blocks (Short Basic Slope Wall 1x4, Short Basic Slope Corner Wall) for non-kickstarter players
- fixed workshop blueprint API to support more than 50 subscribed items
- fixed error in case of invalid blueprint
- fixed error caused by splitting grid with Suspension / Hinge / Rotor
- fixed frozen POIs in compass
- fixed Radar scan working only after Map refresh
- added notification about map being locked in the early game
- added random timeout before crafting (performance fix for lags in case of many synchronously running printers)
- disabled exit where entered functionality in cockpit (to prevent exiting in open-space)
- hidden inventory and compass while sleeping

Sigma Theory: Global Cold War
Update 0.17.0 (21 June 2019)

- Added GOG Galaxy achievements.

Various
- Opponents now research the final Sigma project as well
- Added a tooltip indicating research progress on the final Sigma project
- Added a Wiki button in title screen
- Added visual feedback on the ‘End Turn’ button
- Added the option to give up
- Added fullscreen toggle option in the settings
- Added possibility to cancel when changing settings
- Added option to toggle the tutorial
- Added ‘Custom’ mode with difficulty presets
- Added loading screen

Bug
- Event unlocking Wolf will now only happen once.
- Removed empty recruitment punchline for Wolf
- Missions asking to plant a ransomware on a country now succeed next turn if a ransomware is already there
- Fixed bug where notifications of sigma progress of a country could sometimes be showed twice
- Cancelled actions on a scientist if a scientist is obtained by diplomacy in the meantime
- Fixed bug where tutorial could show up about a prisoner that player already freed in a diplomatic meeting
- Fixed bug where sometimes some dirt on a diplomat couldn't be used
- Fixed bug where businessman agent could glitch out if trying to travel at the same time than an other agent
- Fixed bug where it was possible to start two wars with the same country at once

Vambrace: Cold Soul
Patch 1.08 (20 June 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs/pub here.