It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Darkest Dungeon®

Update 24839 (18 April 2019)
Darkest Dungeon

Change to assert message for running out of solutions.
Fix to estate summary bug with district buttons and controller.
Fix to districts blocking character sheet input with controller.
Fix for Fanatic's background offset bug
Fix to heroes not having combat_end buffs cleared on retreat.
Fix for shards collected amount not showing up on raid results screen
Fix roster scrolling w/ controller at high fps
Fix to monster AOE Friendly skills not working with one 2 slot monsters and 2 1 slot monsters.
Add command line argument to disable monster preloading. If you have white box issues please try this, but please note it will cause the game to stutter at battle start -disable_monster_pre_loading
Additional heart attack variables cleared. Fixes stress relief activities for heroes that died of a heart attack when lost in time and space.

Modding

Doubled the default allocated resources.
high rated
Jalopy

Update 1.1

No Changelog

On Steam the dev says:

11th April 2019 Patch Notes

- Adjusted stiffness of car suspension
- Adjusted braking distances
- Fixed an issue with storage area not opening during tutorial
- Able to correctly pick up items when dropped in garage
- Car correctly shows dirt level of the car in the main menu
- Items no longer disappear on restart/return home with the home garage
- Fixed an issue with menu navigation with a controller
- Car no longer uses fuel when engine is not running
- Reticle and keybindings correctly save

On 18 April, Jalopy will be updated to the latest version for everybody.
high rated
Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Updated to 1.3.3.
No changelog.
high rated
Cuphead was updated to 1.2.2.
No changelog.
high rated
This is the supposed list of upgrades for the Cuphead 1.2.2. patch. (I say supposed because there is talk that the cutscenes aren't fully animated with the patch).

Mugman, Cuphead’s sidekick will be playable in single-player mode.

StudioMDHR has created new art for the game with fully animated cut scenes, new special effects, and more.

Cuphead has been fully localised in 10 new languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.

A more elaborate list for the free content update is as follows:

But that’s not all! Included in the Switch version, and coming to the Xbox One, Steam, Mac and PC versions on April 18th is a massive FREE CONTENT UPDATE. This is our biggest (c)update ever, packed to the gills with a bevy of brand new features such as:

CHARACTER SELECTION! For the first time ever, select Mugman right from the start of your adventure in single player!

FULLY ANIMATED CINEMATICS! Now, all of the game’s cutscenes play out in fabulous locomotion!

FULLY LOCALIZED TEXT IN ELEVEN ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES! In addition to English, we’re thrilled to be able to offer Cuphead in French, Italian, German, European Spanish, Latin Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. We know how long folks have been waiting for this, so we took special care in the quality of each translation, and curated fonts that felt just right for each audience. In fact, we even partnered with expert calligraphers to bring the Boss & Level title lettering to life in Korean, Chinese, and Japanese – drawing inspiration from the early cartoon works of each country!

OODLES OF BRAND NEW ANIMATION AND ART! Cuphead and Mugman have multiple fight intros! Legendary Chalice now grants Super Arts with a blast of magical energy! Mummies explode in a shower of confetti! Dozens of other dazzling additions and adjustments throughout the game!

Bug fixes and tweaks!

And more!

Also today's upgrade for Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy might be a total of 9 updates that we were missing from last year. If that is true then at this time we would still be missing one from March.
Post edited April 18, 2019 by EnforcerSunWoo
EnforcerSunWoo: Also today's upgrade for Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy might be a total of 9 updates that we were missing from last year. If that is true then at this time we would still be missing one from March.
There has been an update today? Just checked offfline installer and Galaxy - both are version 2019.02.20 updated on 04/16/2019 - did I miss anything?
EnforcerSunWoo: Also today's upgrade for Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy might be a total of 9 updates that we were missing from last year. If that is true then at this time we would still be missing one from March.
MarkoH01: There has been an update today? Just checked offfline installer and Galaxy - both are version 2019.02.20 updated on 04/16/2019 - did I miss anything?
Should of said the recent upgrade and not today's. I didn't get notification until today for it though. If it is up to date it will include 9 missing updates total.
EnforcerSunWoo: This is the supposed list of upgrades for the Cuphead 1.2.2. patch. (I say supposed because there is talk that the cutscenes aren't fully animated with the patch).
And no additional languages too, it seems
high rated
EnforcerSunWoo: This is the supposed list of upgrades for the Cuphead 1.2.2. patch. (I say supposed because there is talk that the cutscenes aren't fully animated with the patch).
M3troid: And no additional languages too, it seems
Don't ask me, just going off of the patch notes that Studio MDHR listed on their site.

Edit: Checked it out myself and indeed the languages can be selected for the game from the options menu. Haven't had the time to check if the fully animated cutscenes are present.
Post edited April 18, 2019 by EnforcerSunWoo
EnforcerSunWoo: Edit: Checked it out myself and indeed the languages can be selected for the game from the options menu.
Nice. Thanks for the info.
high rated
Kenshi

Updated to 1.0.25

No Changelog.

While there is no changelog for this update yet at least GOG updated the changelog with a lot of old missing entries up to 1.0.22
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: Kenshi

Updated to 1.0.25

No Changelog.

While there is no changelog for this update yet at least GOG updated the changelog with a lot of old missing entries up to 1.0.22
GOG didn't provide a patch from 1.0.21 to 1.0.25 unfortunately. There's only a patch for version 1.0.22, which I don't have. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any update in between so I had to re-install. :/
Did we receive this yet ?

Star Control Origins v1.31 (Released 3/7)

https://steamcommunity.com/app/271260/discussions/1/1836811737975074210/

Increased Rear Dual shot energy cost
Enemy Super Nukes are a lot more deadly
Cargo meter per pip increased so the bar doesn't look out of place
Fuel consumption decreased slighting
Solar system thrust decreased
Hyperspace thrust increased
Ship inertial increased
Fuel cost is slightly cheaper
The Vindicator can now use the Speed Burst weapon
Changed planet Ashogus to Mud
Adjusted the scale of some of the building parts.
Increased the size of the Tywom Battlecruiser
Slightly reduced scale of the Super Nuke
Fixed missing thumbnails for the Weakened Harmony ships.
Aftermath:
Fix for post-Wymdoo and post-Bloa pop-ups which appear miles away from where they should be.
Typo fixes
high rated
Sunless Skies

Updated to V1.2.1.3.0224b0c8.
No changelog.

Stellaris

Mac version updated to 2.2.7.2.
No changelog.
Post edited April 19, 2019 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
I just realised that two games are missing the Cloud Saves label on the store. I think that has not been flagged as updated as well:

Realms of Arkania - Blade of Destiny (Das Schwarze Auge - Schicksalsklinge)
Realms of Arkania - Star Trail (Das Schwarze Auge - Sternenschweif)