It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grimlock: CrossCode has been updated to version 1.0.0-9 (8 October 2018)
Only galaxy, offline installers are still for version 1.0.0-7 (Windows and Mac, linux build seems to be the 1.0)

Hotfix 1.0.0-9 (Extracted from the ingame changelog)

fixes
HOTFIX(1-9): Fixed a lot of softlocks and other problems.
HOTFIX(1-8): Improved performance
HOTFIX(1-9): Fixed a lot of typos in both English and German.
HOTFIX(1-8): Changed wrong equip-values and trade-offers.
HOTFIX(1-9): Fixed wrong icon usage to compare equipment. It is a new option entry for keyboard users.
HOTFIX(9): Fixed a few more things killing you VERY quickly during the final boss fight.
HOTFIX(9): That one box you couldn't push twice during the stealth quest can now be pushed twice.

changes
HOTFIX(8): Added trophy tracking
HOTFIX(9): Added option to run game while unfocused (now also working!)
HOTFIX(9): Added warnings about potential performance issues.
Grimlock:
Hopefully this will make it to Linux as well, I bought the game but haven't started it yet as I'm waiting for the patches.
Is it just me or is Graveyard Keeper quite an attention whore? I get update flags for this game about twice a day.
PaterAlf: Is it just me or is Graveyard Keeper quite an attention whore? I get update flags for this game about twice a day.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker have at least 7 updates in past 10 days.
But no, none of them have any update flag.
PaterAlf: Is it just me or is Graveyard Keeper quite an attention whore? I get update flags for this game about twice a day.
Graveyard Keeper was released in a very buggy and incomplete state. Seems as if the developers work very hard to fix things with frequent updates. This is a good thing in my opinion.
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Silverhawk170485
Silverhawk170485: Graveyard Keeper was released in a very buggy and incomplete state. Seems as if the developers work very hard to fix things with frequent updates. This is a good thing in my opinion.
this is a good thing. it'd be an even better thing if they'd bring punch club up to date on here as it's been out of date for like two years now.
Silverhawk170485: Graveyard Keeper was released in a very buggy and incomplete state. Seems as if the developers work very hard to fix things with frequent updates. This is a good thing in my opinion.
It's a good thing that they keep the game up-to-date. But I pretty much doubt there are two updates a day. Most of the time when I want to download the new version, I realize that I already got it. So I don't complain about the updates (even if I think they should bundle them), but about false flags on GOG's side.
PaterAlf: It's a good thing that they keep the game up-to-date. But I pretty much doubt there are two updates a day. Most of the time when I want to download the new version, I realize that I already got it. So I don't complain about the updates (even if I think they should bundle them), but about false flags on GOG's side.
GOG often tag 2~3 flags for a single update per day.
It is not uncommon.

GOG's internal workflow is super bizarre.
kbnrylaec: GOG often tag 2~3 flags for a single update per day.
It is not uncommon.
At least for me it is uncommon. I own more than 1300 games and right at the moment it's the only game with such a behaviour. It happened with other games in the past (e.g. Dragonsphere, The Witcher), but that was years ago.

Edit: But maybe it's additional flags for Linux and Mac and only because of the huge number of updates for this games it feels like I get false flags most of the time.
Post edited October 09, 2018 by PaterAlf
high rated
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Patch 1.41 (09 October 2018)

Any old save files loaded would get loaded with the hardmode active. This issue is now fixed.

Majesty Gold HD

Patch 1.5.2.28 (09 October 2018)
Changes Include:

DirectX 9 is used as the default graphics API. This makes Majesty much more compatible with newer versions of Windows.

Modding support, including an SDK for making new Quests and modifying the functionality of existing Quests and Freestyle games.

Basic Multiplayer using GoG Galaxy is supported.

Mouse edge locking in Windowed mode.

Middle Mouse button drags the map

Many bug fixes.

The GoG installer has been updated to auto-install the needed Microsoft runtime files, but if you having issues and the game will now not start anymore, you can try uninstalling it and re-installing it or manually install the Microsoft runtime files from these links.

Visual Studio 2008 Redistributable SP1 www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582

DirectX End User Runtimes June 2010 www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

If for some reason, you are having issues with DirectX 9 or you just want to switch back to the older DirectDraw API, you can change back by going to the Settings page in game or by editing MajXPrefs in your My Documents/My Games/MajestyHD directory with Notepad and changing the value from 1 to 0. Please note that on Windows 10, DirectDraw is an optional install and must be added with the Windows Settings panel.

The older DirectPlay Networking interface has also been disabled as that is also not enabled by default with Windows 10. If you need to have that re-enabled, edit MajXPrefs as described above and change the tag to 1

The new install provides an SDK for modding, with some documentation on how to get started. The SDK is located in the same directory where GoG installs your games, usually C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Majesty Gold HD

If for some reason you are really having no luck running the new version, the old version is also located in the same directory where GOG installs your games, usually C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Majesty Gold HD. There will be an executable named MajestyHD - Old.exe.

If you are having issues with the new version, please post with as much information as you can, such as what OS you are running and what graphics card.
Note that since GoG doesn't have a Mod delivery system yet, you will have to manually place any mods in your game's user folder. ex. My Documents\My Games\MajestyHD\Mods

Ruiner

Patch 1.6 Cheats Update (09 October 2018)

This is a Windows-only update

How many times have you lost to TrafficKing? How many times were you running too low on energy to escape death? How many times have you missed a gun and never unlocked it until the end?...

Lament no more! RUINER: Cheats Update lets you sit back and enjoy all of the game’s flavours to the fullest. Use [F8] to preview cheats and press the corresponding key to gain the upper hand.
God mode - [1] - become immortal. Not recommended by the Church of Disorder.
Conserve energy - [2] - stop worrying about the skills’ cost. Instantly renew 100% of energy.
Add Karma - [3] - Puppy’s unparalleled strength and quick reflexes now boosted to the max. Gain 25 cores and X points of Karma to instantly unlock all skills.
Unlock all guns - [4] - enter the carnage festival overpowered, guns blazing. Unlock all weapons in the Supply Drop's radial menu.
Unlimited ammo - [5] - recycling guns is a hassle. HEAVEN Corp. decided to drop the costly Grinder project and instead put all its resources in UAT (Unlimited Ammo Tech). What a time to be alive!
Unlimited melee durability - [6] - let’s be honest: recycling melee weapons is a hassle. Now slice your opponents - not a scratch on your shiny sword.
Explosive melee kills - [7] - Puppy’s a cool guy and he enjoys explosions. A lot. Kill enemies to make them go boom!
Ghostbreak them all - [8] - you thought three was a crowd? Hack’em all. Make’em all your friends.
Unlimited Dash - [9] - Dash like crazy ‘cause charges are not used up.
Spawn a Creep - [Insert] - no need to venture alone. Your little loyal Creep friends are there to serve you.

Unlock all clothes - [Home] - make a fashion statement. Blend in or stand out.
All critical resources at your disposal. Slash mercilessly through enemies to your heart’s desire. No limitations. No rules. No regrets. No future.
Beware or be aware! Once you go hack, there’s no way back. Most of the achievements will be locked if even one tiny cheat is used. Also, cheats will be reset when you close the game.

Sorcerer King – Rivals

Patch 2.3.0.0 (09 October 2018)
Game Updates

Default "zoom out" level before moving to the cloth map has been increased.
Units now use the unit display name instead of the generic display name. This doesn't change any gameplay, but it makes it a lot easier for modding.
World generation is set up to allow more fertile tiles to be free of bandits, which makes expansion a little easier.
Final battles for Priestess, Tinkerer, Tyrant, Undead, and Wizard are now substantially more lethal.

New Units

Mounted Scout (Commander)
Friendly Shrill (Guardian)
Spearman (Commander)
Mystic (Priestess)
Scoutling (Tyrant)
Clockwork Soldier (Tinkerer)

Star Control: Origins

Patch 1.02.53461 (09 October 2018)
Gameplay

Quasi-Degenerate world toxicity decreased slightly.
A couple of the starting planets have more resources.
Yttrick Planet is wealthier
Actinide planets are richer.
Opalescent planet class is richer with better minerals (it's a pretty rare planet and it's so pretty).
Sapphire planets have more mineral spawn points.
Added some new mineral spawn points for craters.
Reduced difficulty of Scryve Juggernaut (non-boss) and Xraki boss battles.
Your allies recognize the threat better and will share ships with you more cheaply.
Lowered damage of planetside Drones
Cloud hazards do less damage but have a larger area of effect
Boosted AI fleet coordinator
Great Void starbase and Drakend starbases now have a fuel module to buy.
Star labels of visited systems are greyed out in the sector map list.
Tweaked the "visited system" label colors
Slight camera improvement for the lander.
Reduced the number of critters and hazards on Organic worlds

Bugs / Perf.

Fixed crashes reported by users
Reduced Memory usage while saving
Fix for the Menkmack Ear Schemer not being spawned if you come by this quest from another direction
Fixed for low machines crashing on planets with heavy visual effects (e.g. Venus)
Improved perf of the end battle on low machines
Improved perf for worlds with lots of vegetation.
Wurzelkraft: The Longest Journey

I got an update flag for this game, but the changelog says "Date Published: 22/8/2018".
finkleroy:
Are you sure? "Date Published" is an addition by Adalia Fundamentals script and it uses the Galaxy API to show this information - which sometimes is outdated. The changelog normally only states the date in (). Important is the version shown in the changelog and listed as title of the offline installer.

Edward_Carnby: Ruiner

Patch 1.6 Cheats Update (09 October 2018)

This is a Windows-only update
I was hoping they would fix the wrong and sometimes missing German localisation I told them about. Maybe they still did even if they weren't listed in the changelog. If not I guess I'll have to resend the mail I send them on 09/11/2018.
Post edited October 09, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
Wandersong

#### Patch 3 (9 October 2018)

* General: Consistent jump height and more stable physics at different framerates! This should help clear a lot of the generally buggy issues players have commented on. If the game feels choppy, I still highly recommend lowering resolution and/or playing windowed--the game feels really great when playing at full speed!
* Act 4: able to progress story without officially recruiting characters
* Act 5: optional leaf on map appears to be required to progress story
* Act 6: birds don't always respawn
* Act 6: wind changing directions a bit futzy in one segment
* Act 6: softlock with Audrey during bug sequence
* Act 6: A set of jumps are very high and a bit difficult
* Post-game: Gabe can't be interacted with
Pathfinder: Kingmaker

#### Update 1.0.7 (09 October 2018)

Hello everyone!

Please, be aware that there are plot spoilers in the descriptions below (in
the Quest, Areas and Kingdom sections)!

##### Quests

* The Seed of Sorrow quest didn't progress after the evil dialogue choice in the Capital Asylum. Resolution: fixed.

##### Areas

* Several encounters had the wrong enemies at Oleg's Trading Post become infused with First World energies (last chapter state). Resolution: fixed.
* Incorrect copies of Mim and Dragn NPCs could be found in the capital. Resolution: fixed.
* The encounter at Poacher’s Hideout could become unfinishable. Resolution: fixed.
* One of the cutscenes got stuck if Tristian was wounded and had zero Hit Points at Vordakai Tomb. Resolution: fixed.
* Trade with Dumra was not available during the Deal with the Devil quest. Resolution: fixed.
* Party couldn't move at Rill-and-Spill area. Resolution: fixed.
* Solo completion for the Other World area was not supported. Resolution: fixed.

##### Items

* Some magical items could have issues with empty descriptions of their magical traits in the tooltips. Resolution: fixed.

##### User Interfaces

* Days of the week could display incorrectly. Resolution: fixed.
* There was no direct way to check the build version. Resolution: the build version has been added to the Main Menu.
* The description for Enemy Difficulty settings didn't reveal all the mechanical elements altered by this option. Resolution: a more detailed description has been added for the Enemy Difficulty settings.

##### Kingdom

* It was unclear and confusing that after defeating the main threat of the chapter, all of the kingdom events associated with that threat remained active. Resolution: after defeating the main threat of the chapter, all of the kingdom events associated with that threat are removed from the barony. In case there are too many of such events, the kingdom is considered damaged and its development is slowed down. This state can be removed with special new barony project.
* It was not always clear that some events can destroy the kingdom if not addressed. Resolution: a more detailed description added for the events that damage the kingdom and projects that remove these events.

##### Classes

* Valerie's quest ability Valorous provided Strength and Constitution bonuses instead of Strength and Charisma. Resolution: Valorous ability provides Strength and Charisma, as per description.
* Metamagic rods didn't work for sorcerers. Resolution: fixed.
* Enemy Difficulty settings affected saving throws twice - the first time by increasing the enemy ability scores and the second time with a specific bonus to saving throws. Such implementation forced players to avoid spells with saving throws on the higher difficulties. Resolution: Saving throws are now affected by the Enemy Difficulty settings only once by increasing of base ability scores.

##### Miscellaneous

* New pack of localization fixes.

##### System

* Some players have persistent issues loading game saves that we were unable to reproduce so far. After analyzing possible threats that may cause this issue we implemented improvements that hopefully would fix the problem.
* Some players complained about being thrown out of the game and to the Main Menu while entering the Throne Room (including the exit while trying to rest at the capital). Resolution: fixed.
Rise of Industry

#### Patch A7.2:0910b (09 October 2018)

Couple of important things:

* This build breaks saves! Do NOT load a save from 7.1.

* We changed the way maps are generated. Large maps use less resources but take longer to load. If the game freezes when it's generating or loading a map, it's perfectly normal (we're working on this). Just hang in there, and wait. Still don't recommend doing large maps...
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Lamplight City to version 1.06.1 (Windows & Mac)
-> Graveyard Keeper to version 1.037 -> Mac & Linux installers are now here as well
Post edited October 09, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
The installer for Turok 2: Seeds of Evil has been updated from 1.5.9 to 1.5.9.1. No changelog available.
high rated
CrossCode again has been updated, this time to version 1.0.0-10 (9 October 2018), only galaxy.

Edit: Offline installers for Windows and Mac are updated to 1.0.0-10, Linux 1.0.0-9

Hotfix 1.0.0-10 (Extracted from the ingame changelog)

fixes
HOTFIX(10): Fixed favorite items getting mumbled up. Now not mumbled anymore.
HOTFIX(10): Fixed issues with wrong items ending up in your favorites.

changes
HOTFIX(10): Added small trophy icon denoting every trophy that will become a steam achievement (soon)
HOTFIX(10): Skins will now disappear during cutscenes, but also with a nice transition effect.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by Grimlock
high rated
Darkstone
Internal Update (10 October 2018)

[WIN] fixed issue with models (characters, buildings) rendering incorrectly on newer GPU drivers
[WIN] added Cloud Saves support in GOG Galaxy
Post edited October 10, 2018 by Wurzelkraft
high rated
8, 9 and part of 10 October:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Act of War: Gold Edition
· Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
· Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3
· Amnesia: The Dark Descent
· CrossCode
· Curious Expedition, The
· Darkstone
· Longest Journey, The
· Majesty Gold HD
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Sorcerer King - Rivals
· Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
· Victor Vran

[Part 1 of 5]

Act of War: Gold Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Direct Action: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_act_of_war_direct_action_2.0.0.4.exe *TO* setup_act_of_war_direct_action_1.06.3_(24183).exe --- Size *FROM* 43.2 MB *TO* 855.0 KB --- Date *FROM* Mon 21 Sep 2015 10:36:52 GMT *TO* Thu 04 Oct 2018 15:33:47 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.06.3 (gog-4) *TO* 1.06.3

* File changed: Direct Action: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_act_of_war_direct_action_2.0.0.4-1.bin *TO* setup_act_of_war_direct_action_1.06.3_(24183)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 21 Sep 2015 10:55:18 GMT *TO* Thu 04 Oct 2018 15:33:15 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.06.3 (gog-4) *TO* 1.06.3

* File changed: Direct Action: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_act_of_war_direct_action_2.0.0.4-2.bin *TO* setup_act_of_war_direct_action_1.06.3_(24183)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 20.6 MB *TO* 698.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 21 Sep 2015 10:36:50 GMT *TO* Thu 04 Oct 2018 15:33:28 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.06.3 (gog-4) *TO* 1.06.3

* File changed: High Treason: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_act_of_war_high_treason_2.0.0.4.exe *TO* setup_act_of_war_high_treason_1.1.7_(24200).exe --- Size *FROM* 43.2 MB *TO* 876.1 KB --- Date *FROM* Mon 21 Sep 2015 10:37:15 GMT *TO* Fri 05 Oct 2018 10:13:52 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.7 (gog-4) *TO* 1.1.7

* File changed: High Treason: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_act_of_war_high_treason_2.0.0.4-1.bin *TO* setup_act_of_war_high_treason_1.1.7_(24200)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.7 GB *TO* 3.3 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 21 Sep 2015 10:52:41 GMT *TO* Fri 05 Oct 2018 10:13:38 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.7 (gog-4) *TO* 1.1.7

[CHANGELOG UPDATED FOR ACT OF WAR: DIRECT ACTION]
[CHANGELOG UPDATED FOR ACT OF WAR: HIGH TREASON]
Internal Update (08 October 2018)

- [WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
(Full changelog)

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English+French+Spanish

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name: setup_alone_in_the_dark_-_the_new_nightmare_1.0_(22762).exe --- Size: 1.8 MB --- Date: Fri 05 Oct 2018 10:31:33 GMT --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name: setup_alone_in_the_dark_-_the_new_nightmare_1.0_(22762)-1.bin --- Size: 1.4 GB --- Date: Fri 05 Oct 2018 10:31:25 GMT --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Windows installer, French (part 1 of 2) --- Name: setup_alone_in_the_dark_-_the_new_nightmare_1.0_(french)_(22762).exe --- Size: 1.8 MB --- Date: Fri 05 Oct 2018 10:32:16 GMT --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Windows installer, French (part 2 of 2) --- Name: setup_alone_in_the_dark_-_the_new_nightmare_1.0_(french)_(22762)-1.bin --- Size: 1.4 GB --- Date: Fri 05 Oct 2018 10:32:09 GMT --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Windows installer, Spanish (part 1 of 2) --- Name: setup_alone_in_the_dark_-_the_new_nightmare_1.0_(spanish)_(22762).exe --- Size: 1.8 MB --- Date: Fri 05 Oct 2018 10:32:59 GMT --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Windows installer, Spanish (part 2 of 2) --- Name: setup_alone_in_the_dark_-_the_new_nightmare_1.0_(spanish)_(22762)-1.bin --- Size: 1.4 GB --- Date: Fri 05 Oct 2018 10:32:52 GMT --- Version: 1.0

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Internal Update (08 October 2018)

- [WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
(Full changelog)