It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

assassin33: Psychonauts finally got a 2.0 update. :D
spindown: Do you happen to know if the game itself was patched too? v1.05 of Psychonauts has been Steam-exclusive for a couple of years, I believe. It would be great if GOG finally got the patch too.
Downloading it now so I will find out.

tfishell: Finally making the ending easier?
Didn't know the ending was hard.
spindown: Do you happen to know if the game itself was patched too? v1.05 of Psychonauts has been Steam-exclusive for a couple of years, I believe. It would be great if GOG finally got the patch too.
Given that they didn't flag it, it's probably just a GOG installer update. Too bad.
Spacechem got a Mac update
There's a new Battle Worlds: Kronos patch, looking forward to GOG uploading it.
Phaidox: There's a new Battle Worlds: Kronos patch, looking forward to GOG uploading it.
BW:K has an autoupdater :)
JudasIscariot: BW:K has an autoupdater :)
Good point, but I've grown accustomed to backing up the executables and patching my games manually. :)
JudasIscariot: BW:K has an autoupdater :)
Phaidox: Good point, but I've grown accustomed to backing up the executables and patching my games manually. :)
The main question is, if they would update the BW: Kronos download here at GOG at least from time to time because otherwise it might fall behind to much if you need to make fresh install after a download at some point in the future.
Phaidox: Good point, but I've grown accustomed to backing up the executables and patching my games manually. :)
Quasebarth: The main question is, if they would update the BW: Kronos download here at GOG at least from time to time because otherwise it might fall behind to much if you need to make fresh install after a download at some point in the future.
We will update the installer from time to time but only for huge updates where it makes sense but for smaller ones it's best to use the autoupdater so that way you always have the latest version of the game available :)
Autoupdaters are the tool of Satan
Crosmando: Autoupdaters are the tool of Satan
Wrong. That's copy-paste.
JudasIscariot: Don't Starve had its Mac installer updated :)
Where can I find a changelog of what actually happens with this update?
JudasIscariot: Don't Starve had its Mac installer updated :)
CynicGenti: Where can I find a changelog of what actually happens with this update?
It was basically a compatibility update with Mac OS X 10.9. The autoupdater wouldn't launch on that system and now it does :)

That's all there's to it :)
CynicGenti: Where can I find a changelog of what actually happens with this update?
JudasIscariot: It was basically a compatibility update with Mac OS X 10.9. The autoupdater wouldn't launch on that system and now it does :)

Thank you!
Many times I can see that a game was updated but I have no idea whether it would affect me or not.
For future reference, is there a page that details the updates?
JudasIscariot: It was basically a compatibility update with Mac OS X 10.9. The autoupdater wouldn't launch on that system and now it does :)

CynicGenti: Thank you!
Many times I can see that a game was updated but I have no idea whether it would affect me or not.
For future reference, is there a page that details the updates?
Usually I make a sticky in a game's subforum and I list the changes :)

If that's missing, then come and ask me :)
JudasIscariot: If that's missing, then come and ask me :)
Will you provide beer or should we bring our own?