It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
@Judas - could you, please, fix the Adventure Pals, The forum link on the game page? Cheers
muntdefems: Games included in this batch:

· Darkest Dungeon
Me: "Hurray! I waited two weeks for that day!"

muntdefems: Darkest Dungeon has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch (21096 to 21142)

[NO CHANGELOG]
Me: *facepalm*

PS1. Do I need any special 3rd party app to detect such subtle changes?
PS2. I do not remember 21096 patch, but there is 21095 - maybe they just renamed the file?
Lexor: PS2. I do not remember 21096 patch, but there is 21095 - maybe they just renamed the file?
No renaming, I'm afraid. There was a patch file, and it's no longer there.

Lexor: PS1. Do I need any special 3rd party app to detect such subtle changes?
Yep, an extraordinary brain with photographic memory.

Nah, a web browser is enough. :P
muntdefems: Nah, a web browser is enough. :P
I've just noticed that Mac version of DD has got newer patch (23917) than PC version (23904)... :]
GOG update a lot of games today, and most of them has zero flag.

Bug:
"Iron Storm" and "AquaNox 2: Revelation" are not downloadable.
Both messages are "404 - Not Found".
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive has updated with no changelog, but now has the version designation of "1.0-THQN". The update is roughly 1.3 GB in size.

The following others have updated with the same changelog:

Arx Fatalis
Expeditions: Conquistador
Geneforge
Hitman 2
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
OlliOlli
Rune Classic

CHANGELOG
Internal Update (6 July 2018)
[WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
Post edited July 06, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
kbnrylaec: GOG update a lot of games today, and most of them has zero flag.
Could you name those please?
Okay, I just now tested the Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive with the update and it seems THQ Nordic has updated it with new widescreen support among other things. Whether they're using community fixes or their own, I have no idea, but there's now new options including being able to choose aspect ratio.
kbnrylaec: GOG update a lot of games today, and most of them has zero flag.
MarkoH01: Could you name those please?
I'm getting a lot of flags myself, all of them of the usual "[WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files" nature.

Lucian_Galca: Okay, I just now tested the Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive with the update and it seems THQ Nordic has updated it with new widescreen support among other things. Whether they're using community fixes or their own, I have no idea, but there's now new options including being able to choose aspect ratio.
Plus a new demo level, and Linux and macOS support (sadly the latter not yet here).
Post edited July 06, 2018 by muntdefems
muntdefems: I'm getting a lot of flags myself, all of them of the usual "[WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files" nature.
Same for me but kbnrylaec was complaining about lots of games that got updated with zero flags. So since there are no flags (at least yet) I would be interested in the name of the games that got updated without any flag so I could check them out.
Post edited July 06, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Same for me but kbnrylaec was complaining about lots of games that got updated with zero flags. So since there are no flags (at least yet) I would be interested in the name of the games that got updated without any flag so I could check them out.
He's right, though. GOGdb has logged today many changes for games I own that haven't triggered any flag:
https://www.gogdb.org/changelog
muntdefems: I'm getting a lot of flags myself, all of them of the usual "[WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files" nature.

Lucian_Galca: Okay, I just now tested the Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive with the update and it seems THQ Nordic has updated it with new widescreen support among other things. Whether they're using community fixes or their own, I have no idea, but there's now new options including being able to choose aspect ratio.
muntdefems: Plus a new demo level, and Linux and macOS support (sadly the latter not yet here).
Very nice. Seems we may no longer need those separate community fixes. I know alot of people had trouble with the game working, but I was able to get the game running fine using one of the dll fixes before this update.
MarkoH01: Same for me but kbnrylaec was complaining about lots of games that got updated with zero flags. So since there are no flags (at least yet) I would be interested in the name of the games that got updated without any flag so I could check them out.
So far, in my library, I've noticed The Shivah, Serious Sam: The First Encounter and Serious Sam: The Second Encounter.
high rated
Darkest Dungeon
Patch 23941 (06 July 2018)

Fix of a blurred countdown overlay
Various fixes and polish to animations for Color of Madness content
Districts panel tutorial event.
Added new Endless Quest reward art
Fix to progression goals in first two com quests.
Enemies killed achievement now uses the direct wave logic kill count during evaluation - fixes problem where aberrations are logged as kills.
Generate heroes if time doesn't progress to the amount of in time and space heroes
Fix rarity error on base game.
The Thing now also drops gold
Limit the amount of backup stage coach recruits to 4.
Fix to error in base game for missing shard texture in activity log.
Fix to music background index.
Remove unused wave logic bug.
Autogenerate quests when you have different amount of plotquests then the last time you played.
Added validation for kill self effects.
Palegic Guardian’s Cestus now launches from all ranks
Updated missing FMOD libs.
Herbs no longer clear debuff left from Finale (Jester)
Buffs no longer tick after bonus initiative turns.
Fixed trot retreat fmod error
Farm location tooltip on quest select.
Fixed a bug where upon reloading Death’s Door debuffs would come back if cleared before quitting.
Hag can now appear in Endless Harvest
Front Rank 2-slot AOE tuning: Hew, Rake, Zealous Acc
Nomad Wagon immediately unlocked when reaching hamlet.
Added and updated various tutorials and town events
Spire fight tune up and brain adjustments

Patch 23917 (06 July 2018)

Added the remaining missing localization for all languages

Patch 23898 (06 July 2018)

More Activity Log fixes
Fix to save crash in endless wave
Nomad Wagon and Stagecoach crashes
It's finally here....with a 404 error when trying to download. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Post edited July 06, 2018 by Wurzelkraft
Wurzelkraft: Darkest Dungeon

Patch 23941 (06 July 2018)

Fix of a blurred countdown overlay
Various fixes and polish to animations for Color of Madness content
Districts panel tutorial event.
Added new Endless Quest reward art
Fix to progression goals in first two com quests.
Enemies killed achievement now uses the direct wave logic kill count during evaluation - fixes problem where aberrations are logged as kills.
Generate heroes if time doesn't progress to the amount of in time and space heroes
Fix rarity error on base game.
The Thing now also drops gold
Limit the amount of backup stage coach recruits to 4.
Fix to error in base game for missing shard texture in activity log.
Fix to music background index.
Remove unused wave logic bug.
Autogenerate quests when you have different amount of plotquests then the last time you played.
Added validation for kill self effects.
Palegic Guardian’s Cestus now launches from all ranks
Updated missing FMOD libs.
Herbs no longer clear debuff left from Finale (Jester)
Buffs no longer tick after bonus initiative turns.
Fixed trot retreat fmod error
Farm location tooltip on quest select.
Fixed a bug where upon reloading Death’s Door debuffs would come back if cleared before quitting.
Hag can now appear in Endless Harvest
Front Rank 2-slot AOE tuning: Hew, Rake, Zealous Acc
Nomad Wagon immediately unlocked when reaching hamlet.
Added and updated various tutorials and town events
Spire fight tune up and brain adjustments
Wurzelkraft: It's finally here....with a 404 error when trying to download. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Should be good now, please refresh the page and try again :)