It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edward_Carnby: At last !
We've had folks looking for it from late last year:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_fails_to_provide_important_deserts_of_kharak_update/page1

Thank you for catching that. I mentioned it in the other thread.
DoctorGOGgles: Could you also "fix" the missing Broforce update?
GOG is still missing Broforce 2018.4, released on "the other platform that gets all the nice updates" on May 15th. Last update on GOG was almost a year ago...
MarkoH01: I would suggest to contact the devs. I've read a lot of posts from them on Steam and it seems as if it is quite easy to talk with them. They also always stayed DRM-free - even the Steam version can be played without Steam (yes, I know that it's debatable if you could still call this DRM-free but that was not my point here ;)).
On Saturday I wrote a friendly reminder to please update Broforce via the contact form on the developers homepage.
Not sure this is the best way to reach them. If I don't receive an answer by the end of next week I might try asking them on twitter or something.
MarkoH01: I would suggest to contact the devs. I've read a lot of posts from them on Steam and it seems as if it is quite easy to talk with them. They also always stayed DRM-free - even the Steam version can be played without Steam (yes, I know that it's debatable if you could still call this DRM-free but that was not my point here ;)).
DoctorGOGgles: On Saturday I wrote a friendly reminder to please update Broforce via the contact form on the developers homepage.
Not sure this is the best way to reach them. If I don't receive an answer by the end of next week I might try asking them on twitter or something.
Do you do Steam as well? Afair they are there in the forum nearly on a daily basis. At least it was this way when the game still was in Dev.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I have identified the website bug that causes this. Does anyone know how or where to report website bugs?
immi101: support ?
either as "website glitches" or "other website issues"

that has worked at least once for me ;)
And done. Thanks for the hint.
DoctorGOGgles: On Saturday I wrote a friendly reminder to please update Broforce via the contact form on the developers homepage.
MarkoH01: Do you do Steam as well? Afair they are there in the forum nearly on a daily basis. At least it was this way when the game still was in Dev.
Good idea!

I'll try the Steam forums next, if they don't respond to my first message. I'll give them a few more days time, since I don't want to annoy them by spamming them with requests for the update on every possible channel.
high rated
Order of Battle: World War II

Update 6.1.9 (12 June 2018)

Fix for 6.1.7 PBEM games no loading

The Way

Patch 1.07b (11 June 2018)

Hotfix to the last version of the game resolving issue which prevented mac and linux users from running the latest version

List of changes:

Fixed bug preventing mac and linux users from running the game
Added support for software OpenGL (should support low-end hardware configurations)
high rated
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

- Linux installers now at version 1.1 too. (don't download - see below)

Note to GOG Staff: Installer is corrupted.
Post edited June 12, 2018 by Ganni1987
high rated
First updates of the week from Legacy MaGog (sorry, yesterday I had some problems and I couldn't post anything):

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Aragami
· Aragami: Nightfall [DLC]
· Boy and His Blob, A
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Project Zomboid [In Dev]
· Regalia - Royal Edition [Premium]
· Rogue Wizards
· Way, The
· We Happy Few [Upcoming]
· Xenonauts

A game has been removed and re-added with a different id: We Happy Few [Upcoming]

A game has been added: Aragami: Nightfall [DLC]

Aragami has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Nightfall: Linux installer, English --- Size: 2.9 GB --- Version: gog-1

* File added: DLC: Nightfall: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.09.10

* File added: DLC: Nightfall: Windows installer, English --- Size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 1.09.10

* File added: Patch (01.09 to 1.09.10) --- Name: patch_aragami_01.09_(20941)_to_1.09.10_(21420).exe --- Size: 244.4 MB --- Date: Mon 11 Jun 2018 12:10:49 GMT --- Version: 1.09.10

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* aragami_enUS_01_09_20963.pkg *TO* aragami_enUS_1_09_10_21440.pkg --- Size *FROM* 3.2 GB *TO* 3.2 GB (-1.7 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 23 May 2018 11:18:02 GMT *TO* Tue 12 Jun 2018 09:16:49 GMT --- Version *FROM* 01.09 *TO* 1.09.10

* File changed: Patch (1.08 to 01.09) --- Name has not changed (patch_aragami_1.08_(11583)_to_01.09_(20941).exe) --- Size has not changed (809.4 KB) --- Date has not changed (Tue 22 May 2018 13:11:42 GMT) --- Version has not changed (01.09)

* File changed: Patch (1.08 to 01.09) #2 --- Name has not changed (patch_aragami_1.08_(11583)_to_01.09_(20941)-1.bin) --- Size has not changed (3.0 GB) --- Date has not changed (Tue 22 May 2018 13:11:30 GMT) --- Version has not changed (01.09)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_aragami_01.09_(20941).exe *TO* setup_aragami_1.09.10_(21420).exe --- Size *FROM* 875.2 KB *TO* 874.6 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 22 May 2018 13:12:39 GMT *TO* Mon 11 Jun 2018 12:11:47 GMT --- Version *FROM* 01.09 *TO* 1.09.10

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_aragami_01.09_(20941)-1.bin *TO* setup_aragami_1.09.10_(21420)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.2 GB *TO* 3.2 GB (-1.8 MB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 22 May 2018 13:12:26 GMT *TO* Mon 11 Jun 2018 12:11:33 GMT --- Version *FROM* 01.09 *TO* 1.09.10

[NO CHANGELOG]

Boy and His Blob, A has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Text only: English, French

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 321.0 MB *TO* 323.0 MB --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.51 *TO* alpha 1.52

[NO CHANGELOG]

Project Zomboid [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 1.3 GB *TO* 1.1 GB --- Version has not changed (39.66.3)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Regalia - Royal Edition [Premium] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2a *TO* 1.2a Hotfix

[NO CHANGELOG]

Rogue Wizards has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Text only: German, English, Spanish, French

Way, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 404.0 MB *TO* 685.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.06 (gog-3) *TO* 1.07b

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 329.0 MB *TO* 331.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.06 (gog-3) *TO* 1.07b

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 316.0 MB *TO* 332.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.06 (gog-4) *TO* 1.07b

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.07b (11 June 2018)

- Hotfix to the last version of the game resolving issue which prevented mac and linux users from running the latest version

List of changes:

- Fixed bug preventing mac and linux users from running the game
- Added support for software OpenGL (should support low-end hardware configurations)
(Full changelog)

Xenonauts has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* xenonauts_2.1.0.4.dmg *TO* xenonauts_enUS_1_65m_21354.pkg --- Size *FROM* 2.3 GB *TO* 2.3 GB (-6.3 MB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 02 Nov 2015 16:24:23 GMT *TO* Fri 08 Jun 2018 18:26:43 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.63 (gog-4) *TO* 1.65M

[NO CHANGELOG]
Ganni1987: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

Just finished filing a bug on that myself, is that every version of Pillars 2 that has had this issue now?
high rated
Tooth and Tail

#### Patch 1.2.1: Calm Before the Storm (11 June 2018)

With a big patch in the rearview and a couple of big patches on the horizon,
it was time for a small balance patch with a few quality of life improvements
and bug fixes.

##### Balance Changes

* Gristmill starting health reduced to 7.5 HP (was 22.5). Added a 1 second sell timer
* Campfires must now be stood upon to build them. This allows you to build moles and landmines next to them without having to build them.
* Unit collision radius reduced to 0.4 tile radius (was 0.5) - this was done to improve retreating -- units in the rear don't get pushed back quite so much. You may notice units will tend to bunch up a little more!
* Squirrel - 0.4 second movement freeze after shooting (was 0.25), 0.25 second cast time, 0.75 second cooldown (was 0 second cast, 1 second cooldown)
* Mole - 21 HP (was 20)
* Chameleon - 38 HP (was 36)
* Falcon - 16 HP (was 15)
* Snake - 30 HP (was 28)
* Balloon - 3 second reload, 15 damage per shot (was 2 second reload, 14 damage per shot)

##### New Features

* Streamer Mode option removes the button hints from the bottom of the screen while spectating or watching replays, and hides the match progress bar behind the match time
* Holding the analog stick in a direction during menu navigation will scroll more quickly

##### Bug Fixes

* Targeting highlight in 2v2 fixed
* Increased frequency of stormy and hail weather types in multiplayer
* Discord Rich Presence fixed on Mac
* Decreased VRAM usage
* Looping campfire/machine gun sound after match end fixed
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Surviving Mars to version Curiosity Hotfix 2
-> Cultist Simulator to version 2018.6.f.1
Ganni1987: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

The maintainer of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire have very bad record recently.
Just for information: Galactic Civilizations III was updated today to version 3.03 - but no update flag is shown in our account library...
high rated
Galactic Civilizations III

:Patch 3.03 (13 June 2018)
Balance

Increased the maximum habitable planets on all map sizes except insane
Rebalanced Asteroid frequency to be more balanced between the settings (rare, occasional, etc) in map setup
Rebalanced Resource frequency to be more balanced between the settings (rare, occasional, etc) in map setup
Increased planet frequency if abundant planets are selected in map setup
Increased habitable planet frequency if abundant habitable planets are selected in map setup
Increased PlayerStartSpacingWideMod to 1.00 and PlayerStartSpacingNarrowMod to 0.50 to get a more even distribution of ai players
Galactic Showcase no longer has a global effect
Shadow Temple Diplomacy bonus increased from 0.5 to 1 and it is now a player wonder
Advanced Colony Capital Now improves Morale 1 instead of reducing it by 1
XenoMedical Center growth bonus changed from flat 0.1 to 0.2
Fertility Center growth bonus changed from flat 0.1 to 0.2 and multiplier from 100 to 50
Replication Center growth bonus changed from flat 0.1 to 0.2 and multiplier changed from 150 to 100
Entertainment Network Morale 15% multiplier changed to a flat 2 (base game only, crusade already had this)
Entertainment Network level up Morale bonus changed from 10% to 25% (base game only, crusade already had this)
Stadium Morale 20% multiplier changed to a flat 3 (base game only, crusade already had this)
Stadium level up Morale bonus changed from 10% to 25% (base game only, crusade already had this)
Rebalanced some of the destroy planet crisis outcomes to be less catastrophic
Increased Research Motivator research level up bonus from 1% to 2.5% per level
Increased Research Extractor research level up bonus from 1% to 2.5% per level
Increased Research Amplifier research level up bonus from 1% to 2.5% per level
Krynn Consulate Influence increased from 0.2 to 1, and level up bonus increased from 1% to a flat 1 per level
Krynn Temple Influence increased from 0.2 to 1, and level up bonus increased from 1% to a flat 1 per level
Krynniac Mission Influence increased from 0.2 to 2, and level up bonus increased from 1% to a flat 1 per level
Krynniac Order Influence increased from 0.3 to 3, and level up bonus increased from 1% to a flat 1 per level
Krynniac Oracle Income increased from +10% to +25%, Influence increased from +10% to +25%, and level up bonus increased from 1% to a flat 1 per level
Krynniac Ministry Income increased from +15% to +25%, Influence increased from +15% to +25%, Tourism decreased from +2% to +1%, and level up bonus increased from 1% to a flat 1 per level
Increased Iridium Store Influence from 0.1 to 1
Increased Iridium Center Influence from 0.15 to 1
Increased Iridium World Influence from 0.5 to 2
Increased Galactic Showcase Influence from 0.5 to 3

Fixed

Fixed a crash when upgrading a Commander to a Privateer
Fixed an issue making the Black Market unbuildable
Fixed an issue making the Champion's Temple unbuildable
Fixed an issue keeping the Determined ability from applying its bonus
Fixed an issue where Thulium Moon wasn't providing Thulium
Fixed an issue where Durantium Cloud wasn't providing Durantium
Fixed an issue where Promethion Refinery wasn't proving Promethion

UI

Fixed a an incorrect description on the Mechanic citizen

Pool of Radiance

Internal Update (13 June 2018)

[WIN] fixed a codewheel typo in rune translation
Post edited June 13, 2018 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
innoextract

1.7 release

Added support for Inno Setup 5.6.0 installers
Added support for new GOG installers with GOG Galaxy file parts
Added support for encrypted installers
Added --list-sizes and --list-checksums options to print file information
Adde a --data-version (-V) option to check if an executable is an Inno Setup installer
Fixed case-sensitivity in parent directory when creating subdirectories
Fixed issues with names used to load .bin slice files

full changelog

-----

Well, it’s actually not a GOG game, but a lot of GOG Linux gamers were hoping for this one ;)
vv221: innoextract

1.7 release
Excellent news!