}

It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: (wondering why the filename for this points to 12/2017)
Because it's an update that was originally released in last December :)
Post edited March 06, 2018 by JudasIscariot
HypersomniacLive: Does this mean that GOG received it two months after it was released?
Yes.
MarkoH01: Just got an update flag for The Witness. I assume that it is the Mac Version which was announced here.
Correct :)
kbnrylaec: Wrong filename:
ion_maiden_preview_campaign_update1.zip.zip
That's been fixed, thanks for the heads up :)
muntdefems: PSA: MaGog is currently having some trouble retrieving detailed information of files for games owned by mrkgnao. Neither him nor I know whether this is just one of those 'big sale glitches' or it's something more permanent. For the time being, bear in mind that my reports will be less detailed than usual, and they even may contain some errors or omissions due to my shitty script.
muntdefems: Genuine Good News! mkrgnao has found an alternative way to obtain the detailed file info, so MaGog is expected to be completely accurate (within her Legacy scope, of course) again.

Unfortunately, the only things I've got for reporting aren't game updates but library bugs:

1) Enter the Gungeon: the DLC: Collector's Edition Upgrade: Mac OS X installer, English (part 1 of 2) and the DLC: Collector's Edition Upgrade: Mac OS X installer, English (part 2 of 2) links both point to the same file (dlc_enter_the_gungeon_collector_s_edition_upgrade_en_1_1_4h3_15476.pkg).

2) Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One: the Eye of the Beholder 1: Mac OS X installer, Spanish link is broken.

3) Slender: The Arrival: the soundtrack link is still broken (since 13 December 2017).
All three links should be working now. Not sure what's going with that Spanish OSX version for Eye of the Beholder II but it works for me and I checked the link on our back end and everything appeared to be in order.

kbnrylaec: I just got an update flag for The Curse of Monkey Island™.

It could be one of these two possible situations:
1. the discount change and refund issue [1], [2]
2. another false update flag (which happened at least twice for recent 2 months)

[1] https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_curse_of_monkey_island_maniac_mansion_a2bf2/post170
[2] https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_curse_of_monkey_island_maniac_mansion_a2bf2/post174
Curse of Monkey Island did get an adjustment to the CNY price.
Post edited March 23, 2018 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: All three links should be working now. Not sure what's going with that Spanish OSX version for Eye of the Beholder II but it works for me and I checked the link on our back end and everything appeared to be in order.
muntdefems: 1) The Enter the Gungeon issue seems fixed indeed, thanks!

2) The issue still persists. Note that I was referring to the Spanish Mac version of THE FIRST Eye of the Beholder, not the second. When I try to download it all I get is a blank page.

3) I don't own this game, so I cannot really tell, but MaGog is still reporting the link as broken. Maybe DoctorGOGgles 'friend' could confirm/deny it? :P
All of those issues should be fixed now.
muntdefems: Frozen Synapse has changed
(···)
* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_frozen_synapse_2.0.0.4.sh *TO* frozen_synapse_en_35_hotfix_19572.sh --- Size *FROM* 312.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Ver. 33 (gog-4) *TO* VER 35
(···)
muntdefems: By the way, this is an error. That installer is actually 233MB, but as seen here it's listed in the library as being only 1MB.
Fixed.
lenskip: setup_hand_of_fate_2_1.3.6_(20163).exe is corrupted. downloaded three times. anyone else can confirm? looks like issue on GOG's end.
Hi,

This should be fixed now :)
Lucian_Galca: A bunch of Sierra adventure games just updated and switched from using DOSBox to ScummVM.
Yes, and all of the King's Quest games that now use ScummVM should now be fully playable without any weird game-breaking issues :) If anyone runs into any issues, please let us know :)
kbnrylaec: They are 64bit and 32bit installers.
WinterSnowfall: Hmmm... ok. But it should not be a guessing game - they are not marked in any way, just listed from installer 1 to 4. How do I know which is which?
This issue should be fixed by now :)
Post edited 3 days ago by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Hi,

This should be fixed now :)

Yes, and all of the King's Quest games that now use ScummVM should now be fully playable without any weird game-breaking issues :) If anyone runs into any issues, please let us know :)

This issue should be fixed by now :)
Lucian_Galca: Forum ate my reply so i'm gonna try again...

The Galaxy auto update installed the ScummVM version of Space Quest 1 over top of the DOSBox version I already had installed rather removing the DOSBox version first which broke the install. Had to reinstall from scratch to fix it. Just a heads up for you guys.
Did you use the rollback feature? We mentioned this in the changelog :)
JudasIscariot: Did you use the rollback feature? We mentioned this in the changelog :)
Lucian_Galca: I didn't have any games saved as I hadn't really started playing, i'm talking about the game not working at all. After the update and trying to start, ScummVM says it can't find the game. A brand new reinstall was an easier fix. Basically Galaxy installed ScummVM and left the DOSBox version installed which broke it.
Ah OK, I must've misunderstood. In case that happens again, please use the "Verify & repair" function on any game that got updated from DOSBox to ScummVM.
Lucian_Galca: A brand new reinstall was an easier fix.
Verify / repair should also suffice.
I know what's the cause and it should not happen in the next batch. Sorry for that.
muntdefems: BTW, MaGog has just detected new changes regarding those goodies. Can you download them now, perchance?
DeMignon: Got an e-mail from support today:
"Thank you for reporting that, the problem should already be fixed by now."

The Good News™: They were just kidding, we still have the pleasure of looking forward to a fix. There's still a "403" error for both of the files.
Please refresh your account and try again :)
JudasIscariot: Please refresh your account and try again :)
DeMignon: Excellent, it's working now, even without refresh.

I've tested all links available to me from Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2 Director's Cut (Game Goodies & Deluxe Edition Goodies).
Sorry about the hassle with those :)
As soon as I clicked on that link I got a download window and managed to download the installer. Can you check if it works for you now?
Post edited 23 hours ago by JudasIscariot