It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
---------------------------

[Part 3 of 3]

Grim Dawn has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.2.1 (17 October 2017)

To prevent quest progress issues which have been occuring for some users with out of date translation files, this patch resets the in-game language for all users to English. As soon as updated language files are posted by the community translators they will once again be available for download via the in game menu.

Tech
- Stash user interface has been modified to be more clear.
- Fixed Skeleton spawn number tracking for clients in multiplayer games.
- Reap Spirit will now correctly spawn one pet at all ranks with the tooltip adjusted accordingly.
- Fixed Drain Essence not having a line of sight check on main target.
- Fixed a bug where the conversation window created graphical artifacts when color blind modes are enabled.
- Fixed a bug where some in game text was missing, which in some instances could cause a crash.
- Fixed an occasional crash when loading game resources.
- Fixed a bug where target outlines would be rendered incorrectly for some objects.
- Fixed a bug where fullscreen gamma had no effect in the DirectX11 renderer.
- Fixed an issue where grass lighting was incorrect on "High" lighting setting.
- Fixed a bug where community translations of expansion files would fail to override base game text.
- Fixed a crash which could prevent DirectX 11 mode from starting.

Mod Tools
- Asset Manager will now add additional build and source directories to Import Record, allowing modders to import expansion files. If using default paths, Additional Source Directories should be set to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\gdx1\ and Additional Browse Directories to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\gdx1\

Game
- Adjusted spawns for the Steelcap District Riftgate encounter
- Fixed broken icon for the Revenge for the Fallen achievement
- Increased drop rate of Order of Death's Vigil and Kymon's Chosen Monster Infrequent accessories to match drop rates of similar items from other enemies
- Fixed the People of Malmouth bounty Bounty: Sanctuary being impossible to turn in
- Fixed Embrace New Foes achievement being unobtainable. Unfortunately this fix is not retroactive.
- Fixed an issue with Bounty: Chillpincer and Bounty: Vagarroth not spawning their respective targets. Both of these bounties should reset for any players currently on them.

Itemization
- Magic-quality Suffixes with % Damage bonuses now boost both the flat damage and the dot equivalent (ex. a Suffix that previously increased % Fire damage now also increases % Burn damage). Magic Suffixes that boost only % dot damage can no longer drop.
- Fixed base damage on the Ascendant Source (MI) to match its base % Damage bonuses
- Fixed unusually low damage on Warden's Bulwark and Warden's Fortress at levels 82+
- Fixed 3-Piece Set Bonus on The Runebinder Set to be 6% Offensive Ability instead of 6 Defensive Ability
- Fixed Mythical Aetherreach granting -6% Energy Cost to Aether Ray instead of a flat -6
- Fixed an issue with several Mythical Epic items not having more powerful skill procs/granted skills than their Default/Empowered versions
- Epic - Luminari Regalia Set: swapped 8% Attack Speed and +2 to Inquisitor Skills set bonuses
- Epic - Dreadwalker Set: swapped 8% Health and +2 to Necromancer Skills set bonuses
- Legendary - Anderos' Amplifier: replaced +1 to Demolitionist Skills with +1 to Inquisitor Skills, reduced bonus to Artifact Handling to +2, increased bonus to Mortar Trap to +3
- Legendary - Arcanum Sigillis: added +1 to Inquisitor Skills
- Legendary - Deathbound Amethyst: corrected proc type to match the base game, it was accidentally reverted in Ashes of Malmouth
- Legendary - Mythical Anderos' Amplifier: replaced +1 to Demolitionist Skills with +1 to Inquisitor Skills, reduced bonus to Artifact Handling to +2, reduced bonus to Rune of Kalastor to +1, increased bonus to Mortar Trap to +3, removed 4% Cooldown Reduction
- Legendary - Mythical Arcanum Sigillis: added +1 to Inquisitor Skills
- Legendary - Mythical Havoc: added +1 to Inquisitor Skills, reduced bonus to Deadly Aim to +2
- Legendary - Mythical Valdun's Hat: increased Pierce damage on Granted Skill to 34-40
- Legendary - Mythical Valdun's Jacket: added flat Pierce damage to Granted Skill, removed flat Pierce damage bonus from item
- Legendary - Mythical Valdun's Rifle: increased Pierce damage
- Legendary - Runebinder's Spellthrower: updated granted skill to function similarly to Savagery
- Legendary - Valdun's Hat: increased Pierce damage on Granted Skill to 28-33
- Legendary - Valdun's Jacket: added flat Pierce damage to Granted Skill, removed flat Pierce damage bonus from item
- Legendary - Valdun's Rifle: increased Pierce damage
- Legendary - Valdun's Betrayal Set: reduced Pierce bonus to 14-48
- Legendary - Valdun's Treachery Set: reduced Pierce bonus to 14-36
- Relic - Gluttony: added 20% Vitality Decay damage
- Relic - Mortality: added 40% Vitality Decay damage
- Relic - Torment: added 43% Vitality Decay damage
- Component - Bladed Plating: reduced Offensive Ability to 22
- Component - Living Armor: reduced Offensive Ability to 35
- Component - Seal of Blades: increased Pierce damage and reduced Bleed damage on Granted Skill
- Component - Seal of Corruption: increased damage on Granted Skill
- Component - Seal of Might: replaced % Health with 160 Health
- Component - Seal of Resonance: replaced % Health with 160 Health
- Component - Ugdenbog Leather: reduced Defensve Ability to 22
- Component - Unholy Inscription: added 15% Vitality Decay damage

Class & Skills

Devotion
- Drain Essence can now be assigned to Tainted Eruption and Rumor
- Reap Spirit can now be assigned to Hand of Ultos and Rumor
- On Block Celestial Powers can now be assigned to the Arcanist Mastery's Arcane Will, Soldier Mastery's Fighting Spirit and Menhir's Will, and Inquisitor's Deadly Aim. Any assigned powers will have a chance to trigger while the respective buff is active.

Shaman
- Fixed an issue with the Thorned Horror not casting its Emboldening Presence

Inquisitor
- Ranged Expertise: reduced Pierce damage scaling with rank to 28 by rank 10, 75 by max ultimate rank

Necromancer
- Siphon Souls: increased % Attack Damage Converted to Health to 24%
- Sear Souls: increased % Damage Modifier penalty to -15%, added -10% Attack Damage Converted to Health penalty
- Raise Skeleton: updated the way skeletons scale with their equipped weapons. Previously, their weapons represented a sizeable portion of their damage, which made the skill tooltip misleading for their actual damage and made their damage (particularly for archers) scale a bit too well in the early levels. We adjusted them so that the weapons now represent a negligible bonus and their damage is more predictable, their base damage has been scaled up with rank to compensate. In addition, Skeletons will no longer sometimes do partial Pierce damage due to having Pierce ratio sometimes appearing on their weapons. This has no impact on Skeletons benefiting from flat damage bonuses such as an auras. As this is a pretty dramatic change to the way their damage scales, we will continue to playtest and monitor this skill and may make further changes in the future to make sure their tuning is appropriate.
- Updated aggression of ranged Skeleton summons to behave more like their melee counterparts
(Full changelog)

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch alpha 1.33 [Windows]

* File added: Patch alpha 1.34 [Windows] --- Size: 6.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 231.0 MB *TO* 234.0 MB --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.33 *TO* alpha 1.34

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.34 (17 October 2017)

1) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when dragging production line route placer off the map.
2) [Bug] Fixed bug where queued research could disappear and be untriggerable if requirements not met.
3) [GUI] Various usability improvements to the research queue and R&D screen.
4) [SFX] Factory sounds now controlled by SFX volume, and muted during research.
5) [Bug] Fixed bug where after reloading the same games, some cars were invisible at certain zoom levels.
6) [Tutorial] Hint now given if player has not done any research after producing 10 cars.
7) [Graphics] Added a bunch more machine animations for the metalpresses.
8) [Feature] Pickup truck is a new body style option!
9) [Simulation] Sports Cars, Compacts & pickups now require half as many seats.
10) [Bug] Fixed bug where wingmirror painted layers were not painted the right color.
11) [Balance] Adjustments to AI competition and component price variation.
12) [Bug] Fixed bug preventing dragging scrollbars vertically.
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: ---------------------------

[Part 3 of 3]

Grim Dawn has changed
Mod Tools
- Asset Manager will now add additional build and source directories to Import Record, allowing modders to import expansion files. If using default paths, Additional Source Directories should be set to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\gdx1\
and Additional Browse Directories to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\gdx1\
muntdefems: [CHANGELOG UPDATED] (Full changelog)

[...]
[emphasis added]

Question to those who own the game here - do these paths exist in the GOG version of the game?
HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

Question to those who own the game here - do these paths exist in the GOG version of the game?
The second path is there from the start as it's the expansion directory in the game installation folder and the second one got created when I extracted the game files with the asset manager.
ElTerprise: The second path is there from the start as it's the expansion directory in the game installation folder and the second one got created when I extracted the game files with the asset manager.
Cheers, and are these paths being used in the GOG version, i.e. do mod tools and modding still work if one uses different, non Steam defined, ones?
HypersomniacLive: Cheers, and are these paths being used in the GOG version, i.e. do mod tools and modding still work if one uses different, non Steam defined, ones?
Ah sorry - I was being unclear. I have Grim Dawn installed in a non-default path and the expansion folder and the mod folder got created within the rootfolder of the game installation (in my case under D:\Spiele\Grim Dawn). The C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\gdx1\ (in my case D:\Spiele\Grim Dawn\mods\gdx1\) got created by using the mod tools. Didn't exist before. The other one is just the expansion folder - existed as soon as the expansion got installed.

Without being entirely certain, I'm sure the mod tools will continue to work - I haven't tried modding myself but I can check if I'm able to import existing assets without any hassle. But Grim Dawn doesn't rely on Steam Workshop or something like that.

I assume the paths given were just examples because they just pointing to the GD root folder
high rated
ElTerprise: Ah sorry - I was being unclear. I have Grim Dawn installed in a non-default path and the expansion folder and the mod folder got created within the rootfolder of the game installation (in my case under D:\Spiele\Grim Dawn). The C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\gdx1\ (in my case D:\Spiele\Grim Dawn\mods\gdx1\) got created by using the mod tools. Didn't exist before. The other one is just the expansion folder - existed as soon as the expansion got installed.

Without being entirely certain, I'm sure the mod tools will continue to work - I haven't tried modding myself but I can check if I'm able to import existing assets without any hassle. But Grim Dawn doesn't rely on Steam Workshop or something like that.

I assume the paths given were just examples because they just pointing to the GD root folder
Thanks, now everything's clear.

However, I'm more inclined to think that the reason of the paths given is that the changelog isn't specific to the GOG version.
HypersomniacLive: However, I'm more inclined to think that the reason of the paths given is that the changelog isn't specific to the GOG version.
I am quite sure about this. Judas mentioned that they get the changelogs from the devs and normally Steam is updated first so why bother changing the changelogs.
Post edited October 18, 2017 by MarkoH01
HypersomniacLive: Thanks, now everything's clear.

However, I'm more inclined to think that the reason of the paths given is that the changelog isn't specific to the GOG version.
You're welcome.

Yes. That's most likely the case.
high rated
OK, I think I've got the "download link madness" under control. :P

There's something new, though: the two alleged macOS DLC patches introduced yesterday for EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic were in fact Windows patches. I don't know whether it was GOG who put them in the wrong category, or MaGog that identified them wrong, but they are now correctly labeled in MaGog (I'm not including this in the report because no file has actually changed).

The same happened some time ago with:
· Offworld Trading Company
· Project Highrise
· STRAFE: Millennium Edition
· The Viking Conquest Reforged Edition DLC of Mount & Blade: Warband
· The The White March DLC of Pillars of Eternity

I don't know if there will be more changes like these in the future, but in any case I'll mention them all whenever I detect them.

Alright, time for some actual updates!

Games included in this batch:

· CrossCode [In Dev]
· Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass]
· Original Strife: Veteran Edition, The

CrossCode [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 250.0 MB *TO* 267.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.9.5-5 (gog-5) *TO* 0.9.7-4

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 392.0 MB *TO* 409.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.9.5-5 *TO* 0.9.7-4

[NO CHANGELOG]

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Episode 3 patch [Windows]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4)

* File added: Patch Episode 4 [Windows] --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 14407 -> 15751

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 5) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: Episode 4

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 5) --- Size: 4.0 GB --- Version: Episode 4

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 5) --- Size: 4.0 GB --- Version: Episode 4

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 5) --- Size: 4.0 GB --- Version: Episode 4

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 5) --- Size: 1.9 GB --- Version: Episode 4

[NO CHANGELOG]

Original Strife: Veteran Edition, The has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer, Multiplayer is available only between GOG.com users. *TO* Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer, Multiplayer is available only between GOG.com users, The Original Strife: Veteran Edition source code is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0 at https://github.com/svkaiser/strife-ve
Post edited October 18, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
Dungeons 3

#### Patch 1.2.2 (18th October 2017)

* Linux: Work around engine crashes with ragdoll physics in certain circumstances
* OSX: Deactivated Dock & Taskbar in fullscreen
* Mouse/Keyboard: menu button on left screen edge are now always visible
* Mouse/Keyboard: edge scrolling area slightly reduced
* Mouse/Keyboard: Added config file option to force mouse/keyboard input (ControllerMode =ForceMouseKeyboard), for cases where the gamepad UI is mistakenly activated. Will get a better fix later.
* Fixed ragdoll/animation issues with Ranger
* Linux, Mac: Winning a map will now reliably advance campaign progress

#### Patch 1.2.1

* Fixed a bug that prevented Players from unlocking Mission 7
* Fixed a bug on Linux that prevented Players from starting missions in other than the Default language
Immortal Redneck

#### Patch 1.3.3 (18 October 2017)

##### New game mode: Infinite Tower!

* Explore a neverending tower and complete the most floors you can.
* Compete with your friends for the top position on the leaderboard.
* Fully Twitch-integrated. Compete with other streamers on the custom Twitch-leaderboard!

##### Other Features / Balance

* Added Korean language.
* Improved gamepad aiming, added acceleration in order to improve turn backs.
* Further improvements on Ragdoll behaviour.
* Further improvements on performance.

##### Bugfixes

* Fixed stuttering on drops (ammo, gold, health...).
* Other tons of fixes in rooms and small details.
Tooth and Tail

#### Patch 1.0.4.4 (18 October 2017)

Given that 1.0.4.0 was a controversial patch with some big new features, it’s
not surprising that we’d need to hotfix some bugs and fix some imbalance.
Here’s all the stuff we’ve fixed since the Butterbomb arrived!

* Badger Windup wasn’t completing all the way. Fixed. Also reduced her max DMG to 20 (from 30).
* Boar DMG was listed at 3 dps but was actually 4. It is now actually 3. Also, the flame coverage was reduced from 10 tiels to 8 tiles.
* Fox cast time and movement freeze was supposed to total 0.75 seconds, but actually only froze for 0.6 seconds. This is fixed, and may affect other units with a movement cooldown as well (squirrel, etc)
* Warren health was listed as 50/75/100 but was still 60/60/60. Fixed.
* Roads in Monastic Gardens now give speed buff
* Lobby creation crash on mac fixed
* Ranked match auto-disconnect fixed
high rated
And here's the last updates of today from Legacy MaGog's logs:

· Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev]
· Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass]
· Slime Rancher
· Total Annihilation: Commander Pack

[Part 1 of 2]

Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (136.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.4 *TO* 9.4.1

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (140.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.4 *TO* 9.4.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (152.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.4 *TO* 9.4.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 9.4.1 (18th October 2017)

- Fixed missing explosion overlay tooltip and repair ship text.
- Explosion overlay uses new explosion damage calculations.
- Zoom to fit shortcut key has been removed to no longer conflict with undo.
- Errors and warnings now move out of the way of the overlay chooser.
- Can now delete files in subfolders.
(Full changelog)

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass] has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update Episode 4 (18 October 2017)

- Windows version updated to include Episode 4 (Mac version coming soon)
(Full changelog)

Total Annihilation: Commander Pack has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled, Please note: This game currently does not support macOS 10.13 High Sierra *TO* OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Total Annihilation Commander Pack for older Mac OSX versions --- Name: total_annihilation_commander_pack_2.0.0.10.dmg --- Size: 1.1 GB --- Date: Mon 08 Feb 2016 19:04:08 GMT --- Version: 1.3

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* total_annihilation_commander_pack_2.0.0.10.dmg *TO* total_annihilation__commander_pack_en_1_3_15733.pkg --- Size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 2.4 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 08 Feb 2016 19:04:08 GMT *TO* Tue 17 Oct 2017 14:04:29 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-10 *TO* 1.3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (18 October 2017)

- We've updated the Mac version of Total Annihilation: Commander Pack to be more compatible with Mac OS X 10.13 "High Sierra".
(Full changelog)

Slime Rancher has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.1e [Windows]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2)

* File added: Patch Slime Rancher (32-bit) [Windows] --- Size: 419.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.0

* File added: Windows installer, English --- Size: 421.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.0

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 411.0 MB *TO* 468.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1e *TO* 1.1.0

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 419.0 MB *TO* 466.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1e *TO* 1.1.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Please find the changelog in the next post)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Slime Rancher has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1.0 (18 October 2017)

- Ogden's Wild Update has arrived! Slime Rancher v1.1.0 contains a dangerous, new zone to explore, missions to undertake from Ogden Ortiz, the feral descendants of the long-extinct saber slime, and more!

The Wilds:
- The Wilds are a new zone that's home to a horde of feral saber slime largos. You can access The Wilds after receiving an invitation from Ogden Ortiz to visit his retreat at the edge of The Wilds. Ogden will then hire you to acquire delicious kookadoba fruits from The Wilds and reward you for doing so.
- Ogden will send you a starmail inviting you to his retreat after you successfully complete at least one Range Exchange with him, unlock the Moss Blanket, and unlock the Overgrowth.
- Working for Ogden is conducted through a modified Range Exchange on his retreat. Ogden will ask you for three progressively larger hauls of kookadoba fruit, rewarding you for each, as well as a small reward for every three kookadoba.
- Unlike the Range Exchange, there is no time limit associated with any Ogden requests on the retreat.
- Rewards include miracle mix, a deluxe garden upgrade, and finally, the keys to the retreat itself!
- Kookadoba fruit grows exclusively in The Wilds in random locations. It grows back over time, so if The Wilds are plucked clean of kookadoba, you'll need to let a couple days to pass for them to fully regrow.
- Some kookadoba can be found in the curious mudballs created by saber slimes. These mudballs must be taken to a kookacracker in The Wilds in order to get to the fruit inside. Kookacrackers are scattered across The Wilds.
- The warp network to The Wilds is buggy and highly unreliable! Be prepared when venturing to The Wilds as you will warp into one of four locations with no immediate means of exiting. Only by reaching one of three exit teleporters will you be able to escape. Additionally, The Wilds is so far off the grid that your map will not work. This may seem like a contrivance to make things more difficult but like, no, it's totally because of LORE.

New Range Exchange:
- The Range Exchange has received a visual overhaul, its rewards adjusted, and its timing tuned.
- The 24 hour timer on the Range Exchange now begins only after accepting a Range Exchange offer.
- After the introductory offers from all ranchers, the daily Range Exchange offer will be a choice between two ranchers.
- All Range Exchange offers have been rebalanced, and also include newbuck rewards.
- The presentation of the Range Exchange has been changed to imply a more direct form of communication with each rancher. Curiously though, one of them still relies on typed messages…

Casual Mode:
- A new game mode has been added for players that want to use Slime Rancher to truly relax. Casual Mode is a wholly separate game mode that mirrors Adventure Mode, save for the complete lack of tarr slimes, and reduced feral slime aggressiveness. In Casual Mode, largo slimes cannot eat a second plort, and feral slimes will not perform their patented feral slime butt stomp.
- Please note that given the lack of tarr, some achievements may not be obtainable in Casual Mode.

Other Changes:
- The Plort Market has received a visual overhaul to fit saber plorts, as well as other plorts down the road…
- The sound effects when depositing plorts into the Plort Market now have a much more exciting sound effect.
- Saber slime largos can be found in The Wilds. To date, no original saber slimes have ever been found.
- Increased the speed in which you can vac fruit off trees.
- Spicy tofu can be obtained from Ogden. Spicy tofu is a universal food item that any slime can consume and does not affect hunger levels, allowing you to feed slimes repeatedly.
- A bunch of new deco gadgets can be discovered in The Wilds.
- Gordo slimes on the range that have been fed at least once will now appear on the map.
- Phase lemon trees planted in gardens will now act like normal fruit trees and not require phasing the lemons into reality. We altered the way space and time worked in order to make this QOL change. No big deal.
- Adjusted some effects on shooting items from the vacpack and depositing plorts in the market.
- Created a more realistic handling of garden contents after returning to the ranch after a long time.
- Fire slimes have lost the ants in their pants and no longer leap at toys. It was getting them killed. Let that be a lesson to all of you.
- Deleting a game file now requires a press and hold action to reduce the likelihood of accidental deletion.
- A small vac cyclone-like swirl will now appear in the top right of the screen when an autosave is triggered. Quickly pressing down and start when you see it WILL NOT warp you to the lair of smoke slimes.
- Added an overscan adjustment options setting.
- Resolution options setting now includes refresh rate options if your display is able to use multiple rates at a given resolution.
- Added gamepad deadzone options setting.
- Updated underlying version of the Unity game engine - this could result in some useful optimizations and bugfixes but may also cause some minor/subtle changes to physics in the world. Please let us know!
- Various other physics and rendering optimizations to improve performance.
- Added stego buddies to the slime toy shop, favored by saber slimes.
- Added a great deal more extra details to the 7Zee Rewards Club Lab upgrade.
- Replaced lucky slime rocket fuel with extra newbucks: lucky slimes will now not launch themselves as high, but reward much more newbucks.
- Feral slimes now sometimes stop and glare at you rather than jumping and attacking in order to not feel like such a relentless mob.
- Reduced tangle slime's vine grab radius by 33%.
- Added a single slime key to the upgrade shop upon completing Adventure Mode. This key is intended for anyone that may have lost a key during our early access development, or for someone who simply can't find that last key out there. Please note that if you now use every key on every door and buy this extra key, you will always have one extra key.

Fixes:
- Fixed bug where Tarr were occasionally playing some incorrect non-Tarr slime sounds. Though adorable, it had to change.
- Fixed bug where Tarr music or Oasis music would sometimes start upon starting a new game.
- Fixed bug where slimes in a corral with a music box would stay soothed after demolishing the corral and music box. I mean, sometimes you just can't get a song out of your head...
- Fixed bug where ranch door open/close sound would not play.
- Fixed bug where player hitting the slime sea/sand sea did not play a sound effect.
- Fixed bug where grass and flowers would sometimes inherit the darkness from ambient occlusion from things behind them.
- Fixed bug where pressing Esc repeatedly on leaving the ranch house would restart the fade-in sequence of leaving the house.
- Fixed bug where snared desert gordos were requiring less food than their wild brethren before popping.
- Fixed a bug where chickens could be stuck under a ramp in the overgrowth.
- Fixed a bug where feral slimes could sometimes seem to get stuck to the front of the player before doing their bite.
- Fixed a bug where crates in the ruins would not roll from a full set of items.
- Fixed bug where puddle slimes and rubber duckies could get trapped due to a 7Z upgrade of the Docks.
- Fixed some bugs where slimes could sometimes launch themselves out of a tight spot due to various interactions such as eating or carrying food.
- Fixed a bug where the intro Range Exchange requests for ranchers could sometimes be overridden with one intended for later. This of course, was very difficult to discern with BOb.
- Fixed bug where food was sometimes left in the world when returning to the ranch and slimes should have eaten that food.
- Fixed some settings causing some icons to look incorrect in the Slimepedia at certain resolutions.
- Fixed some slightly incorrect nighttime lighting settings.
- Fixed bug where it was sometimes possible to shoot small resources into/through the ground.
- Fixed a bug where trees in the ruins were not displaying correctly when viewed from a distance.
- Fixed bug where the hat trick achievement was not awarded when gilded ginger was eaten by a gold slime.
- Fixed bug where boom slime booms would push echoes out of place. However, having seen the amazing fireworks displays some players created, we're committed to remaking that awesome discovery in a future update in a more formal capacity.
- Fixed bug where reloading a game when already in the slime sea did not always return the player to the ranch.
- Fixed bug where desert slime toys were not part of the second tier 7Z slime toys rewards list.
- Fixed some instances of crystal slime crowns looking like rock crowns.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the roostro wouldn't call in the morning. This was solved by getting a roostro for that roostro who ensures that the original roostro is awake on time.
- And for more details on future Slime Rancher updates, be sure to check out the development roadmap here: http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=448
(Full changelog)
high rated
I've only got a single update to report so far today:

· Kenshi [In Dev]

Kenshi [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 0.97.6 [Windows] --- Size: 700.0 MB --- Version: 15040 -> 15739

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.96.27 *TO* 0.97.6

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.96.27 *TO* 0.97.6

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.6 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.96.27 *TO* 0.97.6

[NO CHANGELOG]
ELEX marked as updated.
Can't see any changes.
high rated

Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Secrets of the Ark)

Update (19 October 2017)

added stutter fix
added Cloud Saves compatibility

Starbound

Patch 1.3.3 (19 October 2017)

Fixed a crash when switching between two weapons of the same type