It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: And again no update notification for Darksiders Warmastered Edition, and no standalone patch/installers either. Guess we won't see them until Monday.

Added the Darksiders Warmastered Edition, Dungeon Souls, Rad Rodgers: World One, and Zombie Night Terror changelogs to the respective game fora.
There is a standalone patch though. It's 1.0.2246 and it's 5MB in size.
HypersomniacLive: And again no update notification for Darksiders Warmastered Edition, and no standalone patch/installers either. Guess we won't see them until Monday.
It is darksiders -> darksiders_warmastered_edition transition.
Old Darksiders Legacy Version was (GOG-7), and they are now (GOG-9)

Darksiders Warmastered Edition (GOG-2) and patch (GOG-3) are new to everyone.
high rated
kbnrylaec: It is darksiders -> darksiders_warmastered_edition transition.

The patch was there from the beginning when GOG updated to the Warmastered Edition. It's the patch from 29.11 that fixes a VSync problem. There is a newer version according to the changelog but there are no offline installers or patches for that yet.
high rated
kbnrylaec: It is darksiders -> darksiders_warmastered_edition transition.

Geralt_of_Rivia: The patch was there from the beginning when GOG updated to the Warmastered Edition. It's the patch from 29.11 that fixes a VSync problem. There is a newer version according to the changelog but there are no offline installers or patches for that yet.
Correct. Patch cs 2267 is missing the offline installer but already got the changelog. Now what good is a changelog without the actual patch?
Geralt_of_Rivia: The patch was there from the beginning when GOG updated to the Warmastered Edition. It's the patch from 29.11 that fixes a VSync problem. There is a newer version according to the changelog but there are no offline installers or patches for that yet.
MarkoH01: Correct. Patch cs 2267 is missing the offline installer but already got the changelog. Now what good is a changelog without the actual patch?
lol how did I get the number wrong?? It was right there in front of me. Selective vision, that's who.
My bad, HypersomniacLive.
high rated
muntdefems: (Note that both Broken Sword and Broken Sword 4 already had an MP3 soundtrack as a free extra goodie, and that these 2 "new" soundtracks are labelled as DLCs. mrkgnao thinks that the OSTs may no longer be offered as free goodies and will be sold separately as DLC. The same happened with Lichdom: Battlemage, only that the OST for that game is not available anymore, free or not, for anyone who buys the game now.)
mrkgnao is a wise and clairvoyant man:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/broken_sword_osts
I think the offline patch CS 2267 for Darksiders: Warmastered Edition is now available. I have an update notification but nothing is showing up as updated.
Ghildrean: I think the offline patch CS 2267 for Darksiders: Warmastered Edition is now available. I have an update notification but nothing is showing up as updated.
Yes, it's here now. Inquiring with a blue helped speed things up. :-)

Thanks to fables22 for his quick work.
high rated
muntdefems: Sorry guys, I've been out of town since yesterday afternoon so I couldn't report anything till now:
No need to be sorry. WE are forever in your debt that you are doing such great work for all of us!
high rated
Thanks for the compliments! ^_^

Here are the last updates from MaGog's logs for 5 December:

[Part 1 of 2]

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: Man O' War: Fledgling Griffon [In Dev] [DLC]

A game has probably been added: Man O' War: Reik's Fashion [In Dev] [DLC]

8-bit Armies has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.73.625611 (gog-34) *TO* 0.73.627487 (gog-35)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.73.627487 (05 December 2016)
GAME IMPROVEMENTS:

- Game modified to accept Voice Pack DLC for both 8-Bit Armies factions (Guardians & Renegades)
- Enable Cross-Play support for upcoming 8-Bit Invaders release on December 16th
- Audio fix to ensure that Superweapons will always be heard by enemies and allies
- Updated Mod support to work with new Unit Voice Packs. Player mods will override built-in or DLC verbal unit responses
(Full changelog)

8-bit Hordes has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.73.625611 (gog-11) *TO* 0.73.627487 (gog-12)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.73.627487 (05 December 2016)
GAME IMPROVEMENTS:

- Game modified to accept Voice Pack DLC for both 8-Bit Armies factions (Guardians & Renegades)
- Enable Cross-Play support for upcoming 8-Bit Invaders release on December 16th
- Audio fix to ensure that Superweapons will always be heard by enemies and allies
- Updated Mod support to work with new Unit Voice Packs. Player mods will override built-in or DLC verbal unit responses
(Full changelog)

Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3 has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish (Alone in the Dark 1 and 2), French, Italian

Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)

Blade & Bones has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.8 [Windows] --- File size: 10.0 MB --- Version: gog-6 -> gog-7

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (903.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.6 (gog-6) *TO* 1.8 (gog-7)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.8 (05th December 2016)

- Vastly improved combat feel with a better response time
- Fixed problem when receiving two consecutives hits and getting stuck
- Fixed minor performance improvements
- Fixed major collision detection problems
- Fixed minor visual problems relating to player holding the sword in the middle of the blade
(Full changelog)

Darksiders Warmastered Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch cs 2267 --- File name: patch_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.2.0.4.exe --- File size: 44.2 MB --- Date: Mon 05 Dec 2016 14:13:54 GMT --- Version: gog-4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 7) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.2.0.4.exe --- Size has not changed (31.3 MB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 29 Nov 2016 13:57:34 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Dec 2016 14:22:29 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2241 (gog-2) *TO* cs 2267 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 7) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.0.0.2-1.bin *TO* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.2.0.4-1.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 29 Nov 2016 14:09:48 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Dec 2016 14:28:04 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2241 (gog-2) *TO* cs 2267 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 7) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.0.0.2-2.bin *TO* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.2.0.4-2.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 29 Nov 2016 14:09:44 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Dec 2016 14:24:37 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2241 (gog-2) *TO* cs 2267 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 7) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.0.0.2-3.bin *TO* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.2.0.4-3.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 29 Nov 2016 14:10:21 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Dec 2016 15:03:42 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2241 (gog-2) *TO* cs 2267 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 7) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.0.0.2-4.bin *TO* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.2.0.4-4.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 29 Nov 2016 14:05:58 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Dec 2016 15:03:52 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2241 (gog-2) *TO* cs 2267 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 6 of 7) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.0.0.2-5.bin *TO* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.2.0.4-5.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 29 Nov 2016 14:05:48 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Dec 2016 15:13:50 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2241 (gog-2) *TO* cs 2267 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 7 of 7) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.0.0.2-6.bin *TO* setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.2.0.4-6.bin --- File size *FROM* 2.2 GB *TO* 2.3 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 29 Nov 2016 14:02:23 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Dec 2016 15:13:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2241 (gog-2) *TO* cs 2267 (gog-4)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Dungeon Souls has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (162.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Beta 3 15.2 (gog-8) *TO* Patch 16 (gog-9)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (163.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Beta 3 15.2 (gog-12) *TO* Patch 16 (gog-13)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (159.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Beta 3 15.2 (gog-9) *TO* Patch 16 (gog-10)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 16 (05th December 2016)

- Fixed a bug where using the cleric's gate, wizard's clone and necro's skeletons would cause the game to crash unexpectedly.
- Fixed a bug where enemies would cause the game to crash under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where pausing the game and resuming could sometimes crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where using a 360 controller could cause the main menu to crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where the character select screen could crash if the game was on second plane for a prolonged period of time.
- Fixed a bug where cursed items could spawn in golden chests.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not teleport to the "Forbidden Library", even if the requirements were met.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not teleport to the Fae Garden using a gamepad.
- Fixed a bug where the Teleporter Obelisk was not displaying its name.
(Full changelog)
high rated
[Part 2 of 2]

Parkitect [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 257.0 MB *TO* 263.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Alpha 7 (gog-7) *TO* Alpha 8a (gog-8)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (269.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Alpha 7 (gog-7) *TO* Alpha 8a (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 460.0 MB *TO* 472.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Alpha 7 (gog-9) *TO* Alpha 8a (gog-10)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch Alpha 8a (05 December 2016)

- added Car Ride
- added Power Surge
- added new notifications UI + ongoing notifications
- added 3 new ride music songs
- added Pizza Stall
- added new props
- added a bunch of new sounds
- added more statistics
- all kinds of balancing improvements across most parts of the game
- fixed people leaving queues after loading savegame (can still happen on first load with Alpha 8)
- fixed not being able to pick up people while game is paused
- fixed tracked rides not restoring customized train colors properly
- fixed loans not getting paid back
- fixed dozens of smaller bugs
(Full changelog)

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun [Demo] has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.10.0 or newer)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* OS X 10.10 or higher, Processor: Intel Dual-Core 3.0GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia 9800 GTX, AMD Radeon HD7770, 1GB Vram, Storage: 2.8 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher, Processor: Intel Quad-Core 3.0GHz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GTX 570, AMD Radeon HD 6950, 2GB Vram, Storage: 2.8 GB available space

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name: shadow_tactics_blades_of_the_shogun_demo_en_2.0.0.1.pkg --- File size: 1.8 GB --- Date: Mon 05 Dec 2016 14:54:52 GMT --- Version: 1.1.1.d (gog-1)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_shadow_tactics_demo_2.1.0.3.exe *TO* setup_shadow_tactics_demo_2.2.0.4.exe --- Size has not changed (29.3 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 23 Nov 2016 13:17:29 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Dec 2016 14:51:23 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.9.d (gog-3) *TO* 1.1.1.d (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_shadow_tactics_demo_2.1.0.3-1.bin *TO* setup_shadow_tactics_demo_2.2.0.4-1.bin --- Size has not changed (1.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 23 Nov 2016 13:21:28 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Dec 2016 14:52:27 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.9.d (gog-3) *TO* 1.1.1.d (gog-4)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
1.1.1.d (5 December 2016)

- New demo version for Macintosh added
(Full changelog)

Zombie Night Terror has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.6 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.1.7 [Linux] --- File size: 9.0 MB --- Version: gog-5

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (519.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.6 (gog-4) *TO* 1.1.7 (gog-5)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (532.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.6 (gog-11) *TO* 1.1.7 (gog-12)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (629.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.6 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1.7 (gog-9)

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
No update flag for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun [Demo] , while Darksiders Warmastered Edition and Zombie Night Terror got their standalone installers updated to go with the changelogs released a day earlier.

Added the Blade & Bones and Dungeon Souls changelogs to the respective game fora.
So, I just had a GOG receipt e-mailed to me in regards to a free Broken Sword 4 OST. It is now listed among the "Goodies" section. I didn't see any mention of that, so I thought I would let everyone know.
high rated
Tekkaman-James: So, I just had a GOG receipt e-mailed to me in regards to a free Broken Sword 4 OST. It is now listed among the "Goodies" section. I didn't see any mention of that, so I thought I would let everyone know.
All info regarding BS4 OSTs is in this thread here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/broken_sword_osts.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 6 December:

Cossacks 3 has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* NOTE: You will find a redeemable multiplayer serial code under My Account. If you purchase the game until December 6, redeeming this code on GOG.com will also give you access to some Early Bird goodies, including an additional mini-campaign, 2 unique units, and a special multiplayer badge. *TO* [empty]

Cossacks 3: Digital Deluxe [Season Pass] [Premium] has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* NOTE: You will find a redeemable multiplayer serial code under My Account. If you purchase the game until December 6, redeeming this code on GOG.com will also give you access to some Early Bird goodies, including an additional mini-campaign, 2 unique units, and a special multiplayer badge. *TO* [empty]

Subterrain has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (589.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1156 (gog-29) *TO* 1159 (gog-30)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1159 (06th December 2016)

- Fixed : Lots of minor glitches with controllers. Some of them only happens if you bash buttons and sticks like mad person but they all had to be fixed regardless.
- Fixed : Dropped ranged and assembled weapons did not have proper sprites associated with them.
- Updated : The dropped items will not try and rotate back to its horizontal position. I think this is ultimately better for the players to recognize what is on the ground since the icons are really small.

Patch 1158

- Fixed : Quantity slider UI indicator was right stick on some UI, but the actual control was using left stick. ( Controller )
- Fixed : Leo log did not show for Japanese language.

Patch 1157

- Fixed : Fixed possible issue with item locator icon not being kept registered when game did not save with a just generated map.
(Full changelog)