It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Extra thanks to mrkgnao, MaGog, muntdefems, and DeMignon, for without them I, and many others I suspect, would not even know that Pillars of Eternity got updated.

DeMignon added the Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, Moon Hunters, and Transport Fever changelogs to the respective game fora.
HypersomniacLive: Extra thanks to mrkgnao, MaGog, muntdefems, and DeMignon, for without them I, and many others I suspect, would not even know that Pillars of Eternity got updated.

DeMignon added the Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, Moon Hunters, and Transport Fever changelogs to the respective game fora.
My thanks to them too, I don't think I got the Pillars update notification.
high rated
Sure thing, it's no big deal. Though the missing notifications suck indeed. I guess it's because all the different versions of PoE. It's not only those for sale, but also the Kickstarter versions, which aren't officially listed in GOG's catalogue. When will they ever get these things consolidated?
*peers at a notorious GOTY Edition
dear GOG

i do not see this file in my account and i own the deluxe edition, with scenarios and eternal lords & golden realms

File changed: DLC: Elven Resurgence: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (7.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.704 (gog-21) *TO* 1.705 (gog-22)
Swapware1: dear GOG

i do not see this file in my account and i own the deluxe edition, with scenarios and eternal lords & golden realms

File changed: DLC: Elven Resurgence: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (7.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.704 (gog-21) *TO* 1.705 (gog-22)
You are much better off contacting support then posting in the forum about it, GOG staff dont read the forums all that much.

So submit a ticket with support,
Swapware1: dear GOG

It's a preorder DLC: ) if you didn't preorder it, you won't have it that's why
high rated
The Final Station

Update (28 November 2016)

Added the Linux version of The Final Station to everyone's accounts.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 28 November:

---------------------------

Final Station, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File size: 132.0 MB --- Version: 1.2.3 (gog-1)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (28 November 2016)

- Added the Linux version of The Final Station to everyone's accounts.
(Full changelog)

Lethis - Path of Progress has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel core 2 duo, 2.0GHz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Dedicated GPU with at least 512 Mb of memory (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards), Storage: 1GB available, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel core 2 duo, 2.0GHz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: GPU compatible with openGL 3.1, Storage: 2GB available, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel core I3-500 or better, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GPU compatible with openGL 3.1 with 1Gb of memory, Storage: 2 GB available space, Sound Card: Any, Mouse, Keyboard

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 817.0 MB *TO* 1.1 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.3.1 (gog-2) *TO* 1.4.0 (gog-3)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.4.0 (28th November 2016)

- The game now runs on openGL 3.1.
- Various compatibility issues resolved.
- Better log management.
- Added 2 new level of textures quality: medium & low.
- Automatic detection of the appropriate texture quality on launch.
(Full changelog)

Moon Hunters has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED] (again)
Patch 2.0.3108 (25th November 2016)

- Disabled using Tab in the Graveyard scene, since it broke inputs.
- Added proper text descriptions to a new constellation ("The End")
- Fixed a handful of places where playing in French resulted in errors.
- Arena now plays music.
- Health bar no longer disappears in the arena if you open & close options.
- Made it less likely to get stuck in the final boss area, if you choose snow.
- Removed a few places where mashing buttons could get you stuck.
- Added a confirmation prompt to the final myth unlock scree
(Full changelog)

No Man's Sky has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1 Foundation Update (27th November 2016)
Foundation update </div> ([url=http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1446213994.htm]Full changelog)

Transport Fever has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 5.7 GB *TO* 5.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 11908 (gog-4) *TO* 12070 (gog-5)

[NO NEW CHANGELOG] (see the relevant one here)
high rated
muntdefems: From MaGog's logs for 28 November:

[...]

- Disabled using Tab in the Graveyard scene, since it broke inputs.
- Added proper text descriptions to a new constellation ("The End")
- Fixed a handful of places where playing in French resulted in errors.
- Arena now plays music.
- Health bar no longer disappears in the arena if you open & close options.
- Made it less likely to get stuck in the final boss area, if you choose snow.
- Added a confirmation prompt to the final myth unlock scree
muntdefems: [CHANGELOG UPDATED] (again) (Full changelog)
This is interesting. Changelog was not just updated, but completely replaced:

muntdefems: [...]

- Choosing to erase all progress should now be much more consensual.
muntdefems: [CHANGELOG UPDATED] (Full changelog)
Added the The Final Station, Lethis - Path of Progress, Moon Hunters, and No Man's Sky changelogs to the respective game fora.
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 28 November:

[Part 1 of 2]

A game has probably been added: Downwell

Candle has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.1.06 (gog-2) [Linux] --- File size: 3.0 MB --- Version: gog-1 -> gog-2

* File added: Patch 1.1.06 (gog-2) [Windows] --- File size: 5.0 MB --- Version: gog-1 -> gog-2

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.1 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.1 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.06 (gog-2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.1 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.1 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.06 (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 30.0 MB *TO* 27.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.01 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.06 (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.01 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.06 (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 1.2 GB *TO* 983.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.01 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.06 (gog-2)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.1.06 (28 November 2016)

- Tweaked the official mapping for the Steam Controller
- Small fix to German texts in the tutorial area
- Fixed candle turning off when transtitioning to the moss altar area for some users (with very low performance)
- Fixed a bug in which Teku could get stuck after picking the cultist’s canteen if he was previously hiding in the vase of the cellar
- Fixed a bug in which Teku could hang infinitely from the lever that calls the Collector
- Fixed a bug in which Teku would walk infinitely towards the Collector under the giant tree roots
- Fixed a bug in which Teku would walk infinitely towards the pot lid inside the cellar of monkey town if the crate was inbounds
- Fixed rare bug that made the ground collider around the collector disappear
- Fixed a bug that could make Teku keep the decoy doll after rescuing the Musician
- Fixed a bug that could lead a Wakcha in the swamp to run infinitely towards a ledge
- Fixed a bug that allowed Teku to walk away the Collector and still keep the dialogue open
- Fixed a bug that could stop Teku forever while interacting with the Toad King. Hungry king will now always eat little Teku
- Fixed a very minor bug that allowed the player to trigger an old narrator comment about the baby monkey after delivering it to its mother
- The underwater oyster in the cave now properly blocks the player movement
- Tweaked how some ledge masks work in the temple
- Tweaked how the cave geysers start playing every time a checkpoint is loaded (no delay now)
- Teku now can't use a save spot if a Wakcha is chasing him
- If Teku kills the first Wakcha near the pond in 1-2 using the dart, the second one will now always catch him before he leaves (no “dart already used” blocker anymore)
- Story-related Achievements will now always trigger correctly
(Full changelog)

FEZ has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04) *TO* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP SP 3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz or equivalent, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c (OpenGL 3.0 support required), Sound card: OpenAL-compatible soundcard, hard drive space: 500 MB HD, Mouse, Keyboard, Compatibility notice: Integrated Intel graphics devices are not supported. Intel HD devices with the newest drivers may work but are not fully supported *TO* Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz or equivalent, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c (OpenGL 3.0 support required), Sound card: OpenAL-compatible soundcard, hard drive space: 500 MB HD, Mouse, Keyboard, Compatibility notice: Integrated Intel graphics devices are not supported. Intel HD devices with the newest drivers may work but are not fully supported

Factorio [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 0.14.1 (gog-10) Experimental Build [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 0.14.1 (gog-7) Experimental Build [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 0.14.1 (gog-7) Experimental Build [Mac OS X]

* File added: Patch 0.14.21 (gog-15) Experimental Build [Windows] --- File size: 318.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch 0.14.21 (gog-8) Experimental Build [Linux] --- File size: 292.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch 0.14.21 (gog-8) Experimental Build [Mac OS X] --- File size: 280.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
0.14.21 (28th November 2016) - Experimental Build

- Fixed that the game could crash when a game disappeared from the matching server before its details were requested.
- Fixed that numpad numbers didn't work for any game controls.
- Fixed crash when merging forces while a player in one the force to be removed was crafting something.
- Fixed game would be stuck in main menu if Join Game on Steam failed for some reason.
- Fixed possible save corruption when roboport was destroyed while robot was repairing it.
(Full changelog)

Final Station Collector's Edition Upgrade, The [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.11.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.11.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 1Ghz and up, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: A dishwasher, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

Final Station Collector's Edition, The [Premium] has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.11.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.11.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 1Ghz and up, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: A dishwasher, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

Final Station, The has probably changed

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (354.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.1 (gog-16) *TO* 1.2.0.2 (gog-17)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (339.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.1 (gog-7870) *TO* 1.2.0.2 (gog-7917)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (295.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.2.0.2 (gog-14)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.0.2 (28 November 2016)

- Corrected a possible game-freeze condition on the final boss battle.
(Full changelog)
high rated
[Part 2 of 2]

Rad Rodgers: World One [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 32.0 MB *TO* 31.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.5.3992 (gog-5) *TO* 0.6 (gog-6)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 2.3 GB *TO* 3.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 0.5.3992 (gog-5) *TO* 0.6 (gog-6)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.6 (28th November 2016)

- Unlocked Difficulty Feature!
You can now play on Easy, Medium and Hard!
- Reworked how Platforms and Collision works. The game should feel way more reliable now in terms of what platforms you can land on
- Added Pixelverse Gems. These new Gems will give you +5 gems each
- Make Heavy Inhabitant Spear Throwers more accurate
- Optimized Woodchip VFX overdraw
- Added materials for Darker Bark versions of Tree Faces
- Added 1up notifier on the main HUD
- Added new Gem Hud to the top right corner
- 1ups and Gems are now carried over between levels
- Added Pixel gravitation to main game
- Overall texture optimizations
- Fixed issue where buttons on the overworld wouldn't switch according to controller/keyboard
- Added new achievements for difficulty modes
- Polished Classic PC Controls Graphics
- Fixed Bug with the Laserblades
- Added new Visual Effects to Trophies, Extra Lives, Keys and Exit Chunks
- Added new Gem Clusters. You can now find clusters of 5 or 10 gems
- New Dusty Fight effects in the Pixelverse
- New Pixelverse Hazard Effects
- New Bug Effects in the Pixelverse
- Replaced sound for placing platforms in Pixelverse
- Tweaked Fog to be less intense in certain areas
- Fixed NPC Oneliners to be in Stereo
- Free Roam Feature added. After placing Exit Chunks you can now Free Roam levels
- Ambient Music added to Levels once you've placed all exit chunks
- Overall Performace Optimizations
- Fixed issue where certain Achivements wouldn't unlock
- Changed "New Game" menu with new Difficulty Settings
- Added new Parental Control Graphics
- Fixed certain NPC Vo's
- Pickup Highlight should no longer clip through geometry
- Fixed issue where Scoreboard counter would count incorrect amount of gems
- Added 1up Soundeffect
- Huts added to Level 2,3,4,5
- Fixed Muzzleflash on Grenade Launcher
- Fixed issue where Grenades wouldn't follow trajectory
- Fixed issue where weapon attachments were visible in the Pixelverse
- Fixed critical issue where Rad was unable to move in Pipes using Classic PC Controls
- Fixed Gem and Lives inventory exploits
- Added Pixelverse Hive Delay
- Fixed issue where Fire particles would show in the Pixelverse
- Fixed issue where checkpoints and saves would break when exiting game
- Fixed issue where you would take damage if you were above a Heavy Inhhabitant
- Removed trail effect when pixels fly into the player
- Fixed issue where the Statistics on the Overworld wouldn't save, or would reset
- Added Swing Sound for Rope
- New Door and Key Sounds
- New Wooden Wheel Sounds

- Level 1: Removed Fireplace
- Level 1: Fixed issue where VO wouldn't play in the intro sequence
- Level 1: Fixed Upside Down leaves
- Level 2: Fixed weird silhuette
- Level 2: Fixed issue where you could go through a boulder
- Level 2: Fixed NPC Teleport Issue
- Level 2: Fixed Underwater Secret Trigger not Triggering
- Level 2: Fixed wrong secret statistics
- Level 3: Placed new heavies and changed statistics
- Level 3: Fixed issue where Logs didn't have collision
- Level 3: Fixed issue where Exit Chunk would be available to pick up before solving the puzzle
- Level 3: fixed southern leaf platform collisions, so you can't jump down too early
- Level 3: Replaced the lift's platform collision volumes with new ones that block all
- Level 3: Fixed missing environment behind the spring inside the pixelverse puzzle
- Level 3: Modified and Improved overall pixelverse look a feel in the level
- Level 3: Replaced 'MusicTrigger' with new 'RadMusicTrigger' system
- Level 5: Fixed unreachable 1up
- Level 5: Fixed issue with Heavy Inhabitant on the bridge
- Level 5: NPC's are now in correct scale
- Level 5: Fixed TNT secret
- Level 5: Added missing Secret Trigger
- Level 5: Added Rope to TNT Secret
- Level 6: Water Swirl Effect Polished
- Level 6: Fixed place where you would get stuck
- Level 6: Fixed broken platform collision
- Level 6: New Secret Added
- Level 6: New Exit Added
- Level 6: New Music Added
(Full changelog)
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 29 November:

Dwarves, The [Upcoming] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade: artbook --- File size: 0.0 B --- Version: [empty]

* File added: DLC: Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade: map --- File size: 0.0 B --- Version: [empty]

* File added: DLC: Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (MP3) --- File size: 0.0 B --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

No Man's Sky has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.07 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 1.09 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 1.09.1 [Windows]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (27.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.09.1 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1 (gog-9)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.09.1 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1 (gog-9)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Wing Commander™ 4: The Price of Freedom has probably changed

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* manual, playguide, 2 wallpapers, Origin Official Guide, reference card, 8 production videos, 2 promotional videos, Wing Commander 4 script, Wing Commander bible, Wing Commander 4 (DOS version) *TO* manual, playguide, 2 wallpapers, Origin Official Guide, reference card, 8 production videos, 2 promotional videos, Wing Commander 4 script, Wing Commander bible, Wing Commander 4 (DOS version, English), Wing Commander 4 (DOS version, German)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Wing Commander 4 (DOS version)

* File added: Wing Commander 4 (DOS version, English) --- File name: wing_commander_4_dos_version.zip --- File size: 2.8 GB --- Date: Fri 04 Nov 2016 19:34:15 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Wing Commander 4 (DOS version, German) --- File name: wing_commander_4_dos_german_version.zip --- File size: 2.9 GB --- Date: Mon 28 Nov 2016 17:18:59 GMT --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (29 November 2016)

- We have added the German DOS version of Wing Commander 4: The price of Freedom to everyone's accounts.
(Full changelog)
Has anyone noticed the Pharaoh + Cleopatra update? The Changelog says: "Redirected main menu link to Activision website." What exactly does that mean?
it means that 'visit website' link in main menu now redirects to www.activision.com
Thiev: it means that 'visit website' link in main menu now redirects to www.activision.com
Thanks for the info!