It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
PaterAlf: Dreambreak got an update. Not sure if the Mac version was updated, it still says GOG-1.
Nope, only the Windows version was updated.

From MaGog's logs for 25 July:

---------------------------

Dreambreak has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (28.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* 1.1 (gog-3)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.1 (25 July 2016)
Fixed

- Elevator bug
- Hotel «shortcut»
- Text bubble skip
- Some other little bugs

New option

- Added new menu item on title screen options — Duel Mode
- FUN option — basic duel battle system
- TAC*TIC option — more harder and depended on timing «shoot/shield» duel mode

Zombie Night Terror has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (602.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* Patch 1 (gog-3)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1 (25 July 2016)

- Bug fixes addressing crashes and stability
- Fixed sound bug that also affected controls
- Audio tweaks: added some sound effects, changed the volume of others
- Fixed Junkie Plague challenge
- Tweaked Fast & Ravenous level
- Tweaked & fixed boss levels, including achievements
Skysect: Maybe want to backup a fully offline installer , or pirated copy without serial :)
Ganni1987: The offline installer part applies :-)

There are a few reasons here:

1) The Linux updater is messed up, has missing fonts.

2) I don't like automatic updaters (in any game), for me it's no different than having to rely on a client. In fact I also stopped buying games from developer Arcen Games for this reason, almost all the games I bought from them are outdated on either GOG or Humble, I had to use their updater tool to get the latest version.

3) The Serials are as good as useless to me, I forgot I even have them until you mentioned them.

PS: I'm a big fan of portable software.

micktiegs_8: The files in the game's directory are the only ones you need. You can zip them up and extract them elsewhere without problems. I know having that little setup.exe is very neat and tidy, but it's hardly a deal-breaker if it comes down to it.
Ganni1987: While being fully aware of this, I wouldn't buy it. - See my Arcen Games reason above.
I am not fan of those updaters too but it seems Don't Starve gets too many updates and probably they don't provide new files to GOG team oftenly .
high rated
DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale was updated:

Changelog for update 1.2.7.316 / GOG-10 (Windows) / GOG-17 (Mac) / GOG-7 (Linux) (added 25 July 2016):

Graphical improvements:
- Foundation, Fortress, Iceworks wall tiles redrawn
- Boulder obstacles redrawn

- Now you can use either set of 4-directional movement keys to pan around rooms while viewing them on the map.
- Fixed a crash.

https://www.gog.com/forum/drod_series/changelog/post6
high rated
The Mac update for Dreambreak was added.

And there's also an update for Ultimate General: Gettyburg:

Changelog for patch 1.7 / GOG-6 (Windows) / GOG-8 (Mac) / GOG-5 (Linux) (added 25 July 2016):

GENERAL GAMEPLAY
- Improved targeting. Units will pick best target without micromanagement, especially artillery.
- Various melee fixes/improvements. Infantry will no longer auto-fall back and annoyingly lose its position.
- Improved auto AI lines. No longer too much shifting around. Units will be sufficiently intelligent to handle their lines.
- Artillery less resilient in melee.
- Cavalry more useful, not so vulnerable as before.
- Balances in Ranged combat (toned down artillery effectiveness from High/Medium range and overall more realistic casualty rate).
- Morale fixes (not so fast retreat, overall more manageable condition for tougher/epic battles).
- Increased significantly the damage bonus in flanks/rear for even more tactical battles. Units that stand and shoot have increased condition endurance, so their defensive capabilities are more resilient.
- Finalized brigade/terrain visual improvement. Movements, formation appearance, 3D perception of terrain are greatly improved. You feel the battle more realistic now.
- Balanced combat damage/pace to realistic level. You now understand the importance of terrain. You lose badly until you gain the high ground and then it becomes your turn to punish your enemy.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Much improved AI attack. AI will press and concentrate on weak spots of player army with efficiency and persistence.
- Enhanced AI defense. AI will be more active in covering weaknesses in formation and defending the high ground.
- AI now understands much better the territory it fights. AI opponents are active and respond to whatever threat you pose to them, in a realistic and challenging manner. The way that each opponent fights is really interesting to explore, in order to unlock multiple different speculative scenarios that probably you had never met.
- AI now will very often attempt to flank. It will make tactical maneuvers to place artillery on high ground and shoot at your flanks.
- AI will fall back if overwhelmed in a much more efficient manner (according to personality). It will prefer to leave ground in order to reform and counter-attack, in order to cause you more casualties.
- AI now plays out the MP scenarios better. You can play vs an AI to really test and improve yourself in multiplayer.
- Fixed AI boost mode that could work the opposite in many aspects. Now it is far more challenging.

SCENARIOS & TEXT
- In multiplayer map "Fight for two hills" the CSA have one more battery for better balance.
- In multiplayer map "What if Buford had not held McPherson Hill" the Union reinforcements delay much less, to make both sides fight quite evenly.
- Union reinforcements have reduced possible delays in many battle moments of 1st and 2nd day (Slocum appearance, multiple 2nd Day Union counter-attack scenarios). So the Union will be a much bigger threat in case CSA over-attacks.
- Various text fixes.

TECHNICAL
- Mac version got a fix in supported resolutions which could result in unstable playing environment for various Mac systems. Maximum resolution for Retina display cannot be utilized anymore but game can alt-tab without previous issues and controls' accuracy is increased 2x.

https://www.gog.com/forum/ultimate_general_gettysburg/changelog/post2
I have a phantom number 1 showing next to account now, I guess it's because of Ultimate General Gettysburg. However account page is not reporting what game was updated. :/
Post edited July 25, 2016 by BKGaming
BKGaming: I have a phantom number 1 showing next to account now, I guess it's because of Ultimate General Gettysburg. However account page is not reporting what game was updated. :/
That's right.
I'm on mobile, so it's hard to post the changelog at the moment. I'm sorry.
Ultimate General: Gettysburg is properly flagged in my account.

vanchann: That's right.
I'm on mobile, so it's hard to post the changelog at the moment. I'm sorry.
PaterAlf posted it just a couple of post earlier here, and in the game forum.
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 25 July:

A game has probably been added: Kingdom Rush: Frontiers

A game has probably been added: Battlezone 98 Redux - The Red Odyssey [DLC]

DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_drod_rpg_tendry_s_tale_2.3.0.6.sh *TO* gog_drod_rpg_tendry_s_tale_2.4.0.7.sh --- File size *FROM* 109.8 MB *TO* 110.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 30 Mar 2016 14:59:15 GMT *TO* Mon 25 Jul 2016 17:36:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.6.296 (gog-6) *TO* 1.2.7.316 (gog-7)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* drod_rpg__tendrys_tale_2.3.0.10.dmg *TO* drod_rpg__tendrys_tale_2.4.0.17.pkg --- File size *FROM* 113.4 MB *TO* 109.8 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 30 Mar 2016 14:59:29 GMT *TO* Mon 25 Jul 2016 17:41:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.6.295 (gog-10) *TO* 1.2.7.316 (gog-17)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_drod_rpg_tendrys_tale_2.3.0.9.exe *TO* setup_drod_rpg_tendrys_tale_2.4.0.10.exe --- File size *FROM* 109.3 MB *TO* 109.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 30 Mar 2016 14:58:54 GMT *TO* Mon 25 Jul 2016 17:35:51 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.6.295 (gog-9) *TO* 1.2.7.316 (gog-10)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.7.316 (25 July 2016)
Graphical improvements:

- Foundation, Fortress, Iceworks wall tiles redrawn
-
Boulder obstacles redrawn

- Now you can use either set of 4-directional movement keys to pan around rooms while viewing them on the map.
- Fixed a crash.

Ultimate General: Gettysburg has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.6 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.7 [Windows] --- File size: 2.0 MB --- Version: gog-6

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (710.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.6 (gog-4) *TO* 1.7 (gog-5)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 683.0 MB *TO* 681.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6 (gog-5) *TO* 1.7 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 669.0 MB *TO* 695.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6 (gog-5) *TO* 1.7 (gog-6)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.7 (25 July 2016)
GENERAL GAMEPLAY

- Improved targeting. Units will pick best target without micromanagement, especially artillery.
- Various melee fixes/improvements. Infantry will no longer auto-fall back and annoyingly lose its position.
- Improved auto AI lines. No longer too much shifting around. Units will be sufficiently intelligent to handle their lines.
- Artillery less resilient in melee.
- Cavalry more useful, not so vulnerable as before.
- Balances in Ranged combat (toned down artillery effectiveness from High/Medium range and overall more realistic casualty rate).
- Morale fixes (not so fast retreat, overall more manageable condition for tougher/epic battles).
- Increased significantly the damage bonus in flanks/rear for even more tactical battles.
Units that stand and shoot have increased condition endurance, so their defensive capabilities are more resilient.
- Finalized brigade/terrain visual improvement. Movements, formation appearance, 3D perception of terrain are greatly improved. You feel the battle more realistic now.
- Balanced combat damage/pace to realistic level. You now understand the importance of terrain. You lose badly until you gain the high ground and then it becomes your turn to punish your enemy.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

- Much improved AI attack. AI will press and concentrate on weak spots of player army with efficiency and persistence.
- Enhanced AI defense. AI will be more active in covering weaknesses in formation and defending the high ground.
- AI now understands much better the territory it fights. AI opponents are active and respond to whatever threat you pose to them, in a realistic and challenging manner. The way that each opponent fights is really interesting to explore, in order to unlock multiple different speculative scenarios that probably you had never met.
- AI now will very often attempt to flank. It will make tactical maneuvers to place artillery on high ground and shoot at your flanks.
- AI will fall back if overwhelmed in a much more efficient manner (according to personality). It will prefer to leave ground in order to reform and counter-attack, in order to cause you more casualties.
- AI now plays out the MP scenarios better. You can play vs an AI to really test and improve yourself in multiplayer.
- Fixed AI boost mode that could work the opposite in many aspects. Now it is far more challenging.

SCENARIOS & TEXT

- In multiplayer map "Fight for two hills" the CSA have one more battery for better balance.
- In multiplayer map "What if Buford had not held McPherson Hill" the Union reinforcements delay much less, to make both sides fight quite evenly.
- Union reinforcements have reduced possible delays in many battle moments of 1st and 2nd day (Slocum appearance, multiple 2nd Day Union counter-attack scenarios). So the Union will be a much bigger threat in case CSA over-attacks.
- Various text fixes.

TECHNICAL

- Mac version got a fix in supported resolutions which could result in unstable playing environment for various Mac systems. Maximum resolution for Retina display cannot be utilized anymore but game can alt-tab without previous issues and controls' accuracy is increased 2x.

Patch 1.6 (25 November 2

BattleZone 98 Redux has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: The Red Odyssey: Windows installer, English --- File size: 30.0 MB --- Version: gog-6

* File added: DLC: The Red Odyssey: manual --- File size: 11.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (36.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.0.154 (gog-4) *TO* 2.1.192 (gog-6)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.0.154 (gog-4) *TO* 2.1.192 (gog-6)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Dreambreak has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (22.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* 1.1 (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (28.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1 (gog-3) *TO* 1.11 (gog-4)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1 (25 July 2016)
Fixed

- Elevator bug
- Hotel «shortcut»
- Text bubble skip
- Some other little bugs
- Mac: fixed the electrical circuit minigam

Ghost of a Tale [In Dev] has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Ghost of a Tale [Upcoming] *TO* Ghost of a Tale [In Dev]

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Controller support

>>> Sub-forum added: Ghost of a Tale [In Dev] sub-forum

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (890.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.30 (gog-3) *TO* 1.47 (gog-4)

[NO CHANGELOG]

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (530.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* Patch 1 (gog-3)

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Created Changelog thread for Zombie Night Terror.

And Vythonaut created the Changelog thread for Curious Expedition, The which received its last before final release update on July 15.

@Judas, please sticky them both, thanks.

muntdefems: Last updates from MaGog's logs for 25 July:

[...]

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (530.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* Patch 1 (gog-3)

[NO CHANGELOG]
I assume that the changelog for the Windows version also applies to the Mac one.
BKGaming: I have a phantom number 1 showing next to account now, I guess it's because of Ultimate General Gettysburg. However account page is not reporting what game was updated. :/
I get that problem every single time there's an update. ;/ I go hit account/refresh, then wait an hour and it goes away. Pretty rocky notification system though.
high rated
Wow, a day with two updated games, both with flags, changelog and working downloader links.

Repent! The end is nigh!
Post edited July 26, 2016 by Tannath
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 26 July:

We Happy Few [Upcoming] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 33.0 MB --- Version: 27755 (gog-2)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 3.5 GB --- Version: 27755 (gog-2)

* File added: wallpapers --- File size: 2.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

Lords of Xulima has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_lords_of_xulima_deluxe_edition_2.4.0.15.pkg *TO* dlc_lords_of_xulima_deluxe_edition_2.4.0.16.pkg --- File size *FROM* 287.7 MB *TO* 285.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 29 Mar 2016 16:41:16 GMT *TO* Tue 26 Jul 2016 11:42:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.1.1 (gog-15) *TO* 2.1.1 (gog-16)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* lords_of_xulima_2.4.0.15.dmg *TO* lords_of_xulima_2.4.0.16.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 29 Mar 2016 16:44:20 GMT *TO* Tue 26 Jul 2016 11:45:05 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.1.1 (gog-15) *TO* 2.1.1 (gog-16)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ghost of a Tale [In Dev] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel i7 - 3.4Ghz, Memory: 4GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (3GB) or AMD Radeon R9 290, DirectX 11, Disk space: 5GB, Mouse, Keyboard, A gamepad is highly recommended *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel i5 - 2.5Ghz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) or AMD Radeon R9 270, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 5 GB available space, Sound Card: Motherboard Integrated sound card, Mouse, Keyboard, Additional Notes: Although Ghost of a Tale is fully playable with mouse and keyboard, we'd strongly recommend playing with a gamepad for the best experience, Recommended system requirements: 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel i7 - 3.4Ghz, Memory: 4GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (3GB) or AMD Radeon R9 290, DirectX 11, Disk space: 5GB, Mouse, Keyboard, A gamepad is highly recommended
high rated
Chaos Reborn was updated to 1.10!

I've added the changelog to the changelog thread
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 26 July:

A game has probably been added: Ashes of the Singularity - Epic Map Pack [DLC]

Democracy 3 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Clones and Drones: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_democracy_3_clones_and_drones_2.4.0.51.pkg *TO* dlc_democracy_3_clones_and_drones_2.5.0.55.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 14 Jul 2016 18:26:37 GMT *TO* Tue 26 Jul 2016 17:53:19 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-51 *TO* gog-55

* File changed: DLC: Electioneering: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (7.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.285 (gog-47) *TO* 1.285 (gog-55)

* File changed: DLC: Extremism: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_democracy_3_extremism_2.4.0.51.pkg *TO* dlc_democracy_3_extremism_2.5.0.55.pkg --- File size *FROM* 173.5 KB *TO* 177.5 KB --- Date *FROM* Thu 14 Jul 2016 18:26:51 GMT *TO* Tue 26 Jul 2016 17:53:28 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-51 *TO* gog-55

* File changed: DLC: Social Engineering: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_democracy_3_social_engineering_2.4.0.51.pkg *TO* dlc_democracy_3_social_engineering_2.5.0.55.pkg --- Size has not changed (133.5 KB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 14 Jul 2016 18:26:58 GMT *TO* Tue 26 Jul 2016 17:53:37 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-51 *TO* gog-55

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* democracy_3_2.4.0.51.pkg *TO* democracy_3_2.5.0.55.pkg --- Size has not changed (42.5 MB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 14 Jul 2016 18:26:31 GMT *TO* Tue 26 Jul 2016 17:53:54 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.285 (gog-51) *TO* 1.285 (gog-55)

[NO CHANGELOG]

We Happy Few [In Dev] has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* We Happy Few [Upcoming] *TO* We Happy Few [In Dev]

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* wallpapers

Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Game Series has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Minecraft Story Mode - Adventure Pass: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 546.0 MB *TO* 1.4 GB --- Version has not changed (gog-6)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (26 July 2016)

- Minecraft Story Mode Adventure Pass has been updated with Episode 7 for Windows. We've experienced some technical issues with the Mac version and it should be available on 27.07.2016.

Ashes of the Singularity has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.21.20353 (gog-22) [Windows]

* File added: DLC: Epic Map Pack DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size: 8.0 MB --- Version: gog-25

* File added: Epic Map Pack DLC Compatibility Update [Windows] --- File size: 472.0 MB --- Version: gog-25

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (42.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.24.20823 (gog-24) *TO* 1.24.20823 (gog-25)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.24.20823 (gog-24) *TO* 1.24.20823 (gog-25)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 74.0 MB *TO* 703.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.24.20823 (gog-24) *TO* 1.24.20823 (gog-25)

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 4.1 GB *TO* 3.9 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.24.20823 (gog-24) *TO* 1.24.20823 (gog-25)

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 143.0 MB *TO* 566.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.24.20823 (gog-24) *TO* 1.24.20823 (gog-25)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Chaos Reborn has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.10 --- File name: patch_chaos_reborn_2.9.0.10.exe --- File size: 439.7 MB --- Date: Tue 26 Jul 2016 16:24:24 GMT --- Version: 1.9 (gog-9) -> 1.10 (gog-10)

* File added: Patch 1.10 [Linux] --- File name: patch_chaos_reborn_2.8.9.11.sh --- File size: 449.8 MB --- Date: Tue 26 Jul 2016 16:24:46 GMT --- Version: 1.9 (gog-10) -> 1.10 (gog-11)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_chaos_reborn_2.8.0.10.sh *TO* gog_chaos_reborn_2.9.0.11.sh --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 11 Jul 2016 10:41:23 GMT *TO* Tue 26 Jul 2016 16:26:38 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9 (gog-10) *TO* 1.10 (gog-11)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* chaos_reborn_2.6.0.9.pkg *TO* chaos_reborn_2.7.0.10.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 11 Jul 2016 12:59:52 GMT *TO* Tue 26 Jul 2016 16:26:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9 (gog-9) *TO* 1.10 (gog-10)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_chaos_reborn_2.8.0.9.exe *TO* setup_chaos_reborn_2.9.0.10.exe --- File size *FROM* 934.2 MB *TO* 949.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 11 Jul 2016 10:40:41 GMT *TO* Tue 26 Jul 2016 16:25:50 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9 (gog-9) *TO* 1.10 (gog-10)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.10 (26 July 2016)

-
Welcome to version 1.10 with dueling and forging! Here’s how it works:

- The new Duel mode pits you against another player, or if none is available an AI controlled wizard.
- Duels are currently fought with Equipped Law mode, but other modes will be added in the near future.
- If you win a duel you get gold and forge crystals, which you can use to unlock the forge to make your own custom gear.
- Each victory increases your reward level, but as soon as you lose a duel the reward level is reset.
- AI controlled wizards get mana bonuses according to your current duel level - so expect them to get tougher!
- There is a special bonus reward for your first Duel victory of the day - a talisman which is guaranteed to be one you don’t yet possess, and some bonus gold and forge crystals
- The cost of unlocking the forge starts at 5 crystals, but this will increase by 5 with each use.

Major changes and improvements:

- Reduce Magic Power of Hellhound and zombies by 10
- Increased mega-spell cost of Rattle of Skeletons
- Convocation of Eagles now quantity 4
- Increased casting chance of many mega-spells, and some activation costs
- Bolt tower Defence increased from 50 to 60
- Increased power of single magical attack spells by 10, increase casting chance of triple magic attacks by 10
- Removed the activation cost increase for Chaos mode
- Raise Hell mega-spell added to a number of staffs, including neutral
- Staffs - all hand sizes reduced by 1 (to compensate for removal of dispel spell)
- Air, speed and creatures staffs have improved stats.
- Bodygear - vigilant deck size -1
- A number of talisman activation costs tweaked a little bit
- Paralyse spell range to 4, mega to 6
- Meteor cascade reduced to 2 hits
- Improved law mode AI

Talisman changes in detail:

- Cantio secutus spell range cost 50 to 40
- Gobelinus cost 25 to 20
- Volaticus Duplus cost 45 to 40
- Garivano cost 22 to 20
- Draugar cost 30 to 25
- Televortis cost 15 to 20
- Exemplum Funus cost 8 to 12
- Megacarmen cost 40 to 45
- Retrigarum cost 40 to 45
- Volaticus Duplus cost 40 to 35

Master of Orion: Collector's Edition [In Dev] has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 46.4.1.1.2.27962 (26 July 2016)

- A soft-lock related to the AI declaring war under certain conditions has been fixed
- A soft-lock related to hitting the ESC key in the Galactic Council has been fixed
- Fixed a bug preventing Tactical orders from being issued while the mouse cursor was moving
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to lose control of their fleet in Tactical when ships were equipped with the Automated Repair Unit
- Fixed a bug that caused the AI to stall when two different fleets bombard and invade the same colony
- Fixed issues with colony management tooltips that caused them to display racial trait bonuses/maluses incorrectly.
high rated
Created Changelog thread in the Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Game Series game forum.
Would appreciate if it got sticky status, thanks.