It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: I wasn't aware. ;)
Thanks for the info.
You're welcome :)
high rated
omega64: Linux and Mac version has been added to Undertale on Steam.
Hope it gets here soon for anyone interested.
ElTerprise: Probably only the Linux version as the Mac version is already here ;)
MaGog hasn't detected anything yet... :(

Also, the game is on sale right now at Steam and at the Humble Store. Will it be on sale here as well when the Linux port is released? (If Day of the Tentacle is of any indication, the answer is NO...)

Anyway, here are some updates from MaGog's logs for 18 July (including the fix for the BGII:EE cock-up):

---------------------------

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Blood and Wine: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File name has not changed (setup_the_witcher3_exp2_2.0.0.45.exe) --- Size has not changed (918.2 KB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 20 Jun 2016 12:11:42 GMT *TO* Tue 12 Jul 2016 14:24:13 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.22)

* File changed: DLC: Blood and Wine: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- File name has not changed (setup_the_witcher3_exp2_2.0.0.45-1.bin) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 20 Jun 2016 12:15:13 GMT *TO* Tue 12 Jul 2016 14:27:02 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.22)

* File changed: DLC: Blood and Wine: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File name has not changed (setup_the_witcher3_exp2_2.0.0.45-2.bin) --- Size has not changed (3.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 20 Jun 2016 12:13:20 GMT *TO* Tue 12 Jul 2016 14:26:24 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.22)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) AND Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- File name: setup_baldurs_gate2_enhanced_edition_2.5.0.7-1.bin --- File size: 2.0 GB --- Date: Fri 15 Jul 2016 11:26:38 GMT --- Version: 2.3.67.3 (gog-7)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File name: setup_baldurs_gate2_enhanced_edition_2.5.0.7-2.bin --- File size: 142.3 MB --- Date: Fri 15 Jul 2016 11:24:44 GMT --- Version: 2.3.67.3 (gog-7)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Factorio Soundtrack [In Dev] [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Factorio Soundtrack [DLC] *TO* Factorio Soundtrack [In Dev] [DLC]
ElTerprise: Probably only the Linux version as the Mac version is already here ;)
muntdefems: MaGog hasn't detected anything yet... :(

Also, the game is on sale right now at Steam and at the Humble Store. Will it be on sale here as well when the Linux port is released? (If Day of the Tentacle is of any indication, the answer is NO...)
Haven't seen a flag, so the Linux version at least isn't here yet.

Yeah that's really weird.
Another way in which GOG is treated as second rate. :P
Post edited July 18, 2016 by omega64
muntdefems: MaGog hasn't detected anything yet... :(

Hopefully it'll appear later today - same with the System Shock Linux demo (although i assume that the Undertale linux would be more important).
muntdefems: Also, the game is on sale right now at Steam and at the Humble Store.
omega64: Yeah that's really weird.
Another way in which GOG is treated as second rate. :P
Correction: I've just checked, and it's only on sale at Steam. I'd swear I read somewhere last night that it was also on sale at the Humble Store, but it's not.

ElTerprise: Hopefully it'll appear later today - same with the System Shock Linux demo (although i assume that the Undertale linux would be more important).
You're right, I completely forgot about the Linux demo of the new System Shock! I'd like to give it a go, if only to see how my old hardware fails miserably to run it... :P
Post edited July 18, 2016 by muntdefems
high rated
There we go:

Update (18 July 2016)

added the Linux version of Undertale.

Edit: Created a rather short Changelog thread in the game forum. @Judas: Would appreciate if you could make that a sticky. Thanks :)

muntdefems: You're right, I completely forgot about the Linux demo of the new System Shock! I'd like to give it a go, if only to see how my old hardware fails miserably to run it... :P
Well i think they added a few more options to the demo. That said - it's not really optimised...
Post edited July 18, 2016 by ElTerprise
high rated
ElTerprise: There we go:

Update (18 July 2016)

added the Linux version of Undertale.
Yaaaaay!!! :DDD

*Checks game card*

No sale... :(((

MaGog still hasn't detected it, though:

Factorio [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Factorio 0.13.8 (beta) [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Factorio 0.13.8 (beta) [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch Factorio 0.13.8 (beta) [Windows]

* File added: Patch Factorio 0.13.9 (beta) [Linux] --- File size: 289.0 MB --- Version: Experimental Beta

* File added: Patch Factorio 0.13.9 (beta) [Mac OS X] --- File size: 279.0 MB --- Version: Experimental Beta

* File added: Patch Factorio 0.13.9 (beta) [Windows] --- File size: 317.0 MB --- Version: Experimental Beta

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.13.9 (18th July 2016) - Experimental Beta
Changes

- Updated demo campaign tips images.
- Updated/Fixed locale entries.
- Removed --mp-load-game
- Default value for "Lights render quality" graphics options was changed to 1.0. If config.ini contains value lower than new minimum (0.25) it will be reset to the default value.
- Lights are rendered with linear filtering to improve quality for lower "Lights render quality" settings.
- Added tips and tricks for pasting wagon slots and cycling in blueprint book.
- Mods are now sorted alphabetically in the mods list.

Bugfixes

- Fixed transport belt madness map showing an empty message dialog out of nowhere.
- Fixed transport belt madness being impossible.
- Fixed crash on Linux when stdout was closed after starting Factorio.
- Fixed trains of other forces could be seen in the Trains GUI.
- Fixed inserters not saving custom pickup/dropoff when exported through the Lua blueprint interface.
- Fixed robots delivering modules into the recipe input slots instead of the module inventory.
- Fixed performance issue caused by alt mode when some mods are installed and linear filtering is enabled.
- Items stop correctly before a belt deactivated using the circuit network.
- Fixed another case where a biter could get stuck.
- Fixed crash when using --mp-connect to join a game that requires user verification.
- Fixed train GUI would be too big to fit on screen with a large amount of character inventory slots.
- Buildings with backer names containing non-ASCII charecters are generated properly.
- Fixed logistic counts when changing stack sizes of items the player was holding.
- Fixed crash when right-clicking electric pole in Map Editor.
- Fixed crash when building tiles would result in you dying.
- Fixed disabled belts would still move the player.
- Fixed crashes related to changing train conditions in the latency state.
- Fixed line breaking in description titles.
- Fixed typo in description of flooring items.
- Fixed blueprint icons not working as desired when paths where part of the selected area.
- Fixed that a username change wouldn't save if the game crashed.
- Fixed that clicking an alert button could show the wrong alert.
- Fixed flooring placement preview rendered on top of turret base.
- Fixed numpad home/end/other keys not working when numlock was off.
- Fixed that the game password dialog showed the password.
- Fixed that inserters at the very front of trains would sometimes not get enabled when a train would stop.
- Fixed the difficutly settings for scenarios not working.
- Fixed alignment of some pipe covers.
- Fixed the watch-your-step achievement not working.
- Rocket parts from building rockets in the rocket silo now show in production stats.
- Fixed tracked achievements scrolling off screen when un-tracking them.
- Fixed inserter sometimes only dropping one item on the ground before going back.
- Fixed LuaGameScript::active_mods not showing the correct list of mods.
- Fixed signals letting trains pass when the circuit network changes.

Scripting

- Fixed SpritePath to recipe that inherits icon from its result would not be considered valid.
- Fixed crash when setting new research in the on_research_completed event.
- Fixed error during the research completed event being un-clickable.
- Added LuaTile::position read.

For more details, please visit: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29102

Ashes of the Singularity has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 2)

* File added: Patch 1.24.20823 (gog-24) [Windows] --- File size: 483.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 3) --- File size: 42.0 MB --- Version: 1.24.20823 (gog-24)

* File added: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 3) --- File size: 4.1 GB --- Version: 1.24.20823 (gog-24)

* File added: Windows installer, German (part 3 of 3) --- File size: 143.0 MB --- Version: 1.24.20823 (gog-24)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (42.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.23.20458 (gog-23) *TO* 1.24.20823 (gog-24)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.23.20458 (gog-23) *TO* 1.24.20823 (gog-24)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (74.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.23.20458 (gog-23) *TO* 1.24.20823 (gog-24)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.24.20823 (15 July 2016)
Please note - save files are not compatible with this update - we recommend completing your current mission before updating (campaign progress is saved)

- Added "Half-Resolution Terrain" graphics option that improves stability on low-spec machines and on larger maps
- Added "Observer Mode" to multiplayer that allows other players to watch games without actively participating.
- If you have a video card with less the 2GB of VRAM, the game will prompt you to play with low graphics settings.
- T3s given slightly more armor/shields
- The Avenger's weapon is no longer able to penetrate building armor.
- PHC Brute squad size reduced from 6 to 3, HP per unit doubled.
- PHC Falcon AA cannon fires more often and does more damage.
- Substrate Mauler primary weapon no longer effective against buildings (it works by super-heating the internals of a unit, buildings are hardened against this)
- PHC Archer now fires two rockets per volley instead of 1, damaged reduced
- PHC Brute primary weapon now fires 6 plasma bolts instead of 4 per volley
- Nemesis primary weapon no longer can penetrate building armor
- Zeus Lightning bolt can no longer penetrate building armor
- Updated the Cerius resource and region connection balance
- Prevent sound spam when a player joins/leaves a 3+ player games lobby
- Medic now prioritizes healing units over buildings.
- Using F3 to select idle ships is no longer creates a very loud noise if several ships are on the screen
- Pausing during nexus explosion no longer causes graphics artifacts
- Pausing no longer causes loud repeating sounds.
- The Substrate AI has better targeting for its "Avatar" orbital ability.
- Slight font size increases to increase UI readability.
- Fixed a crash in caused by a waypoint race condition
- Fixed an audio-related crash in the campaign missions
- The game will no longer crash if the player whose name includes invalid characters joins the global chat.
- Fixed problems with the factory queue not being saved properly

8-bit Armies has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (641.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.73.614289 (gog-24) *TO* 0.73.615259 (gog-25)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.73.615259 (18 July 2016)
GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES:

- Fixed issue preventing the AI from firing their superweapons
- Enter now always opens the chat box in team mode (except when there are no allies); shift enter always enters it in all chat mode
- Made the notification for generating default passability more clear about replacing any existing passability
- Added hints to the debrief screens (Not yet translated)
- AI Fix to harvesters not returning to harvesting resources after dodging a superweapon
- Map Editor: Integrating Map Editor textures fix when opening the map properties dialog
- Fixed issue with joined player's star count not going away if they leave the lobby after already playing a previous coop game
- Fix for teams not showing up properly in non-random case on loading screen
- Fixed a series of German translations that were incorrect in the first release
muntdefems: Yaaaaay!!! :DDD

*Checks game card*

No sale... :(((
Well i guess you were right about the game not going on sale then :|
I've created an excel worksheet to compare 2 game list files from Magog (WIP).
If anyone needs it, here it is:
Post edited July 18, 2016 by phaolo
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 18 July:

A game has probably been added: Ghost of a Tale [Upcoming]

Necropolis: A Diabolical Dungeon Delve has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Intel 2.0 Ghz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Hard drive: 5 GB available space, Sound Card: On Board Audio, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, Processor: Intel 2.5 Ghz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Storage: 10 GB available space, Sound Card: On Board Audio

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 1.3 GB --- Version: 1391-2 (gog-1)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update (18 July 2016)

- added the Mac version of Necropolis: A Diabolical Dungeon Delve.

Undertale has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: 2GHz+, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Storage: 200 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libcurl3:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libopenal1:i386 libglu1:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File size: 122.0 MB --- Version: 1.1 (gog-1)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update (18 July 2016)

- added the Linux version of Undertale.
muntdefems: Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Blood and Wine: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File name has not changed (setup_the_witcher3_exp2_2.0.0.45.exe) --- Size has not changed (918.2 KB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 20 Jun 2016 12:11:42 GMT *TO* Tue 12 Jul 2016 14:24:13 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.22)

* File changed: DLC: Blood and Wine: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- File name has not changed (setup_the_witcher3_exp2_2.0.0.45-1.bin) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 20 Jun 2016 12:15:13 GMT *TO* Tue 12 Jul 2016 14:27:02 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.22)

* File changed: DLC: Blood and Wine: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File name has not changed (setup_the_witcher3_exp2_2.0.0.45-2.bin) --- Size has not changed (3.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 20 Jun 2016 12:13:20 GMT *TO* Tue 12 Jul 2016 14:26:24 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.22)
That's a bit worrisome. The file and version hasn't changed but the date on the files went backward in time by 8 days? Perhaps backups being put in place due to a hard disk failure or something? Reason I say it's worrisome is that some of the Witcher 3 files previously were updated with some kind of minor update and neither the filename nor version changed so there is no way to distinguish between them other than having file checksums in a database of previous file releases and detecting the hashes changing.

Hard to be able to know if the files present are identical to the last official releases of them without redownloading everything and running sha256sum on the old and new files to look for differences.

Anyone know what this change is actually about?
high rated
muntdefems: Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

skeletonbow: That's a bit worrisome. The file and version hasn't changed but the date on the files went backward in time by 8 days? Perhaps backups being put in place due to a hard disk failure or something? Reason I say it's worrisome is that some of the Witcher 3 files previously were updated with some kind of minor update and neither the filename nor version changed so there is no way to distinguish between them other than having file checksums in a database of previous file releases and detecting the hashes changing.
There was a small bug with the last installer. It claimed to be the multilanguage pack for the DLC while it was in fact the DLC itself. That bug is gone. I don't know if anything has changed with the installed files since I didn't hash or compare them.
skeletonbow: That's a bit worrisome. The file and version hasn't changed but the date on the files went backward in time by 8 days?
Lol what? You mean forwards by 22 days??
micktiegs_8: Lol what? You mean forwards by 22 days??
Yeah, it's worrisome about my mental state of course! :) Good catch, I didn't notice the month was different. Still, one wonders why just the date has changed if the files haven't.
Post edited July 19, 2016 by skeletonbow
micktiegs_8: Lol what? You mean forwards by 22 days??
skeletonbow: Yeah, it's worrisome about my mental state of course! :) Good catch, I didn't notice the month was different. Still, one wonders why just the date has changed if the files haven't. Since you're Geralt of Rivia though and you responded, what changed in your files? :)
Looks exactly the same.
I don't use Galaxy, so I can't tell you if anything automatically changed; but, the downloads have looked just as they have since the 1.22 updates.

I'm not Geralt, by the way... I'm a stressed out bounty hunter.
Post edited July 19, 2016 by micktiegs_8