It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Russian localization (by zoneofgames.ru) has just been added to the extras of Mark of the Ninja.
Also for Cat Lady, The:
Update 06 June 2016
Added Russian localization
Russian localization added to The Cat Lady
From MaGog's logs for 6 June:

NOTE! MISSING GAME from catalogue: 1433859761 Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE D: The Game, all_files, Windows installer, German, dl_ver: ***TO*** gog-2

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE D: The Game, all_files, Mac OS X installer, German, dl_ver: ***TO*** gog-5

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE D: The Game, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: gog-1 ***TO*** gog-2

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE D: The Game, all_files, Linux installer, French, dl_ver: gog-1 ***TO*** gog-2

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE D: The Game, all_files, Linux installer, German, dl_ver: ***TO*** gog-2

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE D: The Game, all_files, manual (German)

NOTE! CHANGED D: The Game, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1852354510.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Update (06 June 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ We have added the German manual as well as the German version of D: The Game to everyone's accounts.
NOTE! ADD +++ We'd like to thank MarkoH01 for the donation of both the German manual and the German version of the game.

NOTE! CHANGED D: The Game, bonuses: manual ***TO*** manual, manual (German)

NOTE! CHANGED D: The Game, languages: Audio and text: English, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, French

NOTE! CHANGED D: The Game, compatibility: ***TO*** Please note: the game contains strong violence and is intended for mature audiences.

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Darkest Dungeon, all_files, DLC: Kickstarter: Windows installer, English, dl_ver: ***TO*** gog-1

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Darkest Dungeon, all_files, DLC: Kickstarter: Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: ***TO*** gog-29

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Darkest Dungeon, all_files, DLC: Kickstarter: Linux installer, English, dl_ver: ***TO*** gog-1

[No changelog. Probably a DLC for kickstarter backers.]

NOTE! CHANGED Hard Reset Redux, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) ***TO*** Windows (7, 8, 10)

NOTE! CHANGED Hard Reset Redux, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Later, Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64, Memory: 2 GB, Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS / ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better, DirectX Version: 9.0c, Disk Space: 5 GB, Mouse & Keyboard ***TO*** 7 or Later, Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64, Memory: 2 GB, Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS / ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better, DirectX Version: 9.0c, Disk Space: 5 GB, Mouse & Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Two Worlds, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz, Memory: 1 GB, Graphics: GeForce FX 6, 7 and 8 series, AMD/ATI Radeon X-series with Shader 2.0b support, Hard Drive: 6 GB Free Space, Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible, Keyboard, Mouse, Recommended system requirements: XP SP2 / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Intel/AMD Multicore CPU, Memory: 2 GB, Graphics: with Per-Pixel-Shader 3.0 support, Hard Drive: 7 GB Free Space, Sound: 5.1, Keyboard & Mouse
high rated
In regards to the update of Cat Lady, The, I posted the changelog in the forum.

JudasIscariot: poke
Could you make it a sticky, please?

Grargar: The Russian localization (by zoneofgames.ru) has just been added to the extras of Mark of the Ninja.
I don't have this one, is this what the changelog says?
Post edited June 06, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: I don't have this one, is this what the changelog says?
No changelog. I just noticed the difference in the game's extras.
mrkgnao: NOTE! MISSING GAME from catalogue: 1433859761 Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens
Chaos happened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited June 06, 2016 by Grargar
HypersomniacLive: I don't have this one, is this what the changelog says?
Grargar: No changelog. I just noticed the difference in the game's extras.
mrkgnao: NOTE! MISSING GAME from catalogue: 1433859761 Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens
Grargar: Chaos happened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
xD
high rated
Grargar: No changelog. I just noticed the difference in the game's extras. [...]
Thanks, sounds like more reason to post it in the game forum.

*pokes Judas again*

Could you also make this one a sticky?

And cheers!
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Update (06 June 2016)
We have added Polish language support to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.
high rated
mobutu: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Update (06 June 2016)
We have added Polish language support to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.
Added changelog to series forum.
Anyone knows what was changed for Invisible Inc.? I have an update notification, but no changelog.
Ziggurat
Patch 14 (06 June 2016)

This update's main highlight is the new Gauntlet game mode. This mode puts you in a single room with no chance of escape and throws monsters at you until you are finally dead. Moreover, it's a race against the clock, since enemies will keep spawning over time. Even bosses will want to take a piece of you! Of course, you keep leveling up while picking up knowledge gems, and weapons and amulets will appear from time to time. This mode is intended for shorter runs (10-20 minutes at most), and we may do some balancing changes after getting some feedback on it.

Agnes 2.0

We've also improved the skillset of Agnes the Witch based on player feedback and suggestions, so it's more interesting to play. And a plethora of minor fixes
On top of that, this update features many performance improvements and bugfixes that were found during the port for the console versions, so it should perform better on lower end computers.
I got an update flag for Mark of the Ninja but no changelog. Any ideas?
PaterAlf: Anyone knows what was changed for Invisible Inc.? I have an update notification, but no changelog.
MarkoH01: I got an update flag for Mark of the Ninja but no changelog. Any ideas?
Russian language got added to both :)
MarkoH01: I got an update flag for Mark of the Ninja but no changelog. Any ideas?
see https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post13148