It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 19 May (part 3 of 3):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 321 (gog-22) ***TO*** 343 (gog-23)

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Patch 309 (gog-21) [Windows] (dl_ver: 277 -> 309)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Patch 343 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO***

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 321 (gog-24) ***TO*** 343 (gog-25)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 321 (gog-20) ***TO*** 343 (gog-21)

NOTE! CHANGED Renowned Explorers: International Society, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1435329098.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 343 (19 May 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ NEW:
NOTE! ADD +++ Perks now have icons to make them better identifiable
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXES:
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed hotkey in main menu being improperly active.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed small issue with passport UI opening on top of shop UI on narrow aspect ratios.
NOTE! ADD +++ Disarming Smile by Pedrinho was secretly an Attack ability.
NOTE! ADD +++ Zombie NO_I18N
NOTE! ADD +++ Monastery in Shangri-La now gives speech as advertised
NOTE! ADD +++ You can reconsider your options when distracting Roche's crew in the Emerged Island
NOTE! ADD +++ Reconsidering while mining the Quartz Mine won't remove the option to examinate the Skeleton.
NOTE! ADD +++ Chuckles' sister is now blue.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fish in the tree gives supplies on the right moment
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed phillipe's enraged resistance.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Celtic Cross.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ BALANCE:
NOTE! ADD +++ The journalist bonus will only apply on the 5th expedition, not on insight spent
NOTE! ADD +++ Ivan's upgrade gives +2 Supplies instead of +1.
NOTE! ADD +++ NEW: Flavia awaits you as a new Entourage member in Rio!
NOTE! ADD +++ Rio now has 4 levels of Entourage.
NOTE! ADD +++ Finishing Observation now gives +50% renown from a resource.
NOTE! ADD +++ Writing History now gives +1 Campaign on entering an Encounter node, and +3 campaign on entering an Epic node.
NOTE! ADD +++ The off-resource Entourage members in Istanbul (Rami, Zafira, Amon etc.) now are selected by token type
NOTE! ADD +++ The off-resource Entourage members in Istanbul (Rami, Zafira, Amon etc.) are significantly weaker
NOTE! ADD +++ Moondisk is now worth 375.
NOTE! ADD +++ Removed the newbie trap on the Shrunken Head

NOTE! CHANGED Renowned Explorers: International Society, file_size: 761 MB ***TO*** 799 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Overfall, os: Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04) ***TO*** Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

NOTE! CHANGED Darkest Dungeon, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

NOTE! CHANGED Darkest Dungeon Soundtrack [DLC], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

NOTE! CHANGED Darkest Dungeon Soundtrack [DLC], sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant, Storage: 2 GB available space, Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended

[GOG game page bug fixes]
Grargar: Banished has been updated: ...
Aaaaawwwww.... When I saw the update flag for this game I thought the long awaited Linux version had benn finally released and added to GOG. Guess I'll have to keep waiting then... :\
Grargar: Banished has been updated: ...
muntdefems: Aaaaawwwww.... When I saw the update flag for this game I thought the long awaited Linux version had benn finally released and added to GOG. Guess I'll have to keep waiting then... :\
I thought the same but judging from the update notes it doesn't seem too far away, I'm waiting for it too :-)
From MaGog's logs for 20 May:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Kim [In Dev], all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 0.2.2 (gog-8) ***TO*** 0.3.0 (gog-9)

[Probably complements yesterday's Windows update]

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Original Strife: Veteran Edition, The, all_files, Strife: the original DOS version

NOTE! CHANGED Original Strife: Veteran Edition, The, bonuses: manual, field guide, town map ***TO*** manual, field guide, town map, Strife: the original DOS version

[No changelog]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Valhalla Hills, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.04.07 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.05.17 (gog-5)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Valhalla Hills, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.04.07 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.05.17 (gog-10)

NOTE! CHANGED Valhalla Hills, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1445528240.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.05.17 (20 May 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ New mountain terrain type: volcanic mountains on lava - DLC 2 only!
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Spells:
NOTE! ADD +++ The Altar has been updated. There are different kinds of spells you can use now:
NOTE! ADD +++ Fireball: This spell attacks enemies within a certain range.
NOTE! ADD +++ Healing spell: This spell heals all friendly Vikings within a certain range.
NOTE! ADD +++ Watching grass grow: This spell creates a meadow within a certain range.
NOTE! ADD +++ Reforestation: This spell plants trees within a certain range.
NOTE! ADD +++ Retreat: This spell causes every soldier to rush back to the start portal immediately.
NOTE! ADD +++ Caffeine Boost: Through this spell all Vikings are wide awake for a certain time.
NOTE! ADD +++ Big Viking Belly: This spell refills the stomachs of all Vikings.
NOTE! ADD +++ Clannish Vikings: This spell increases the population limit.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fried Fish Rain: Fried fish appears from nowhere within a certain range.
NOTE! ADD +++ Beer Carousal: You can't eat diamonds, but drink beer instead. Now then, throw the gewgaw away!
NOTE! ADD +++ Goat brood: This spell spawns goats within a certain range.
NOTE! ADD +++ Volcanic Eruption: Take control of Mother Nature and let a barrage of fire hail down upon your enemies.- DLC 2 only!
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Vikings:
NOTE! ADD +++ Hunters are allowed to have two carriers now.
NOTE! ADD +++ Your Vikings get honor even in the Freegame mode now.
NOTE! ADD +++ The Animal Breeder needs less time and wares to produce a goat.
NOTE! ADD +++ There is a new military unit: the healer. He is able to use different kinds of healstaffs. These weapons for the healer are produced at the Armory: simple Healstaff, Bone Staff, Crystal Staff. Just like other military units he reaches a higher stamina through beer and his healing ability gets stronger through gold.
NOTE! ADD +++ Vikings who reached the sacred halls of Valhalla can now be recalled with the "Order Vikings" - Button at the Starting Portal into the game. They will have more strength and health than your ordinary Vikings. If no Vikings of your tribe claimed Valhalla ordinary Vikings will be called into the game, but only if you have build enough dwellings.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ New building: Food Stock:
NOTE! ADD +++ Since many players wished for it: This building is used only for food stocking.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ UI:
NOTE! ADD +++ A bug that caused the first click on the GUI to be ignored has been fixed.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Misc.
NOTE! ADD +++ A big memory leak was found and fixed. The game does not need as much memory as it used to.
NOTE! ADD +++ A new load animation shortens the waiting time.
NOTE! ADD +++ The torchlight now represents the real status of the building. (enabled/disabled) - (Geologist torch bug)
NOTE! ADD +++ As a workaround for the jumpy mouse cursor we have disabled border scrolling on Macs per default.

NOTE! CHANGED Valhalla Hills, file_size: 719 MB ***TO*** 0.8 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Thea: The Awakening, sys_req_win: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM, DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 2 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX 10 class GPU with 1GB VRAM, DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 2 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Quad Core 2.5GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics:DirectX 11 class GPU with 2GB VRAM, Storage: 2 GB available space
deleted
Post edited May 20, 2016 by Fairfox
muntdefems: Aaaaawwwww.... When I saw the update flag for this game I thought the long awaited Linux version had benn finally released and added to GOG. Guess I'll have to keep waiting then... :\
Ganni1987: I thought the same but judging from the update notes it doesn't seem too far away, I'm waiting for it too :-)
Very true. I hadn't read the changelog in detail, but I did after you mentioned it and I'm all hyped now. :D
Fairfox: Edz: Maaaybe that's just the unedited... erm... WAD thingy?
There updated version uses three wads: strive1.wad, voices.wad and SVE.wad. SVE.wad contains the new data. The other ones are unedited.
Fairfox: Edz: Maaaybe that's just the unedited... erm... WAD thingy?
mk47at: There updated version uses three wads: strive1.wad, voices.wad and SVE.wad. SVE.wad contains the new data. The other ones are unedited.
SVE.wad is the updated bug fixed version?
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 19 May (part 2 of 3):

NOTE! CHANGED Planescape: Torment
[..]
Requires the following packages to be installed: Wine and dependencies, Notice: The Linux version comes with a 32-bit binary only. This is a Wine game and requires your local Wine package in order to play
@GOG:

This is an interesting strategy change. Although there are much more differences between Wine versions than between DOSBox versions you rely on a local Wine installation now, but still distribute a separate DOSBox installation with every DOS game?

You care to share the reasons behind that decision?
Post edited May 20, 2016 by eiii
haydenaurion: SVE.wad is the updated bug fixed version?
Yes and no. It contains only the bug fixes – you need the other wads as well.

eiii: This is an interesting strategy change. Although there are much more differences between Wine versions than between DOSBox versions you rely on a local Wine installation now, but still distribute a separate DOSBox installation with every DOS game?

My idea of an explaination: The previously included wine version doesn't work on Arch Linux. This way the package works on a larger number of distributions.
haydenaurion: SVE.wad is the updated bug fixed version?
mk47at: Yes and no. It contains only the bug fixes – you need the other wads as well.

eiii: This is an interesting strategy change. Although there are much more differences between Wine versions than between DOSBox versions you rely on a local Wine installation now, but still distribute a separate DOSBox installation with every DOS game?

mk47at: My idea of an explaination: The previously included wine version doesn't work on Arch Linux. This way the package works on a larger number of distributions.
Ah, I see. I'm assuming it along with the other wads could be ran in other source ports?
haydenaurion: Ah, I see. I'm assuming it along with the other wads could be ran in other source ports?
Most of the contents of SVE.wad aren't supported by other source ports (that I know). I think only the updated graphics and sound can be used.
I got another flag for Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus Special Edition. But I guess it's a bug and nothing changed since yeasterday.
haydenaurion: Ah, I see. I'm assuming it along with the other wads could be ran in other source ports?
mk47at: Most of the contents of SVE.wad aren't supported by other source ports (that I know). I think only the updated graphics and sound can be used.
Good to know, thanks.
PaterAlf: I got another flag for Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus Special Edition. But I guess it's a bug and nothing changed since yeasterday.
Mac French and Spanish versions added, hence the flag :)
Post edited May 20, 2016 by JudasIscariot