It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: This is our biggest update ever, and it applies to both Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition.
Yet only BGII:EE has been updated here on GOG, right? I don't see any flag (or new patch) for BG:EE...

PS: Very hyped about the existence of a patch for the Linux version while Windows p̶e̶a̶s̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ users have to download the entire game. :P
Geralt_of_Rivia: I just hit reply on any of your messages so this message gets pointed out to you.

The setup executable of the new Baldur's Gate seems to be corrupt. After selecting the language used for the installer an error message pops up immediately. See picture.

Before you ask: No, it didn't get corrupted during download. That never happened to me with a download manager and on top of that the digital signature on the file checks out ok which is proof of a correct download. This should be corrected quickly before lots of people download a defective new version.
JudasIscariot: Which Baldur's Gate EE? 1 or 2?
2, which was just released today.
muntdefems: I don't see any flag (or new patch) for BG:EE...
The first one was updated with the release of the expansion. The changelog erroneously mentions March 1 (probably a side effect of the April Fool's Day). :P

Edit: OK, they apparently fixed it to 31 March.
Post edited April 06, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: This is our biggest update ever, and it applies to both Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition.
muntdefems: Yet only BGII:EE has been updated here on GOG, right? I don't see any flag (or new patch) for BG:EE...

PS: Very hyped about the existence of a patch for the Linux version while Windows p̶e̶a̶s̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ users have to download the entire game. :P
I'm pretty sure that was updated a few days ago.
muntdefems: I don't see any flag (or new patch) for BG:EE...
Grargar: The first one was updated with the release of the expansion. The changelog erroneously mentions March 1 (probably a side effect of the April Fool's Day). :P
Already corrected to March 31, although it was really April 1.
muntdefems: Yet only BGII:EE has been updated here on GOG, right? I don't see any flag (or new patch) for BG:EE...

Updated five days ago. See here.
Post edited April 06, 2016 by mrkgnao
Grargar: ...
Geralt_of_Rivia: ...
mrkgnao: ...
Thanks to all of you! The things is that I got the Enhanced Editions during the Insomnia sale (yeah, I was one of the "lucky" bastards) but I don't remember having to re-download BG:EE shortly after that because of an update. I probably missed it then, will have to check my local version when I get home...
muntdefems: Thanks to all of you! The things is that I got the Enhanced Editions during the Insomnia sale (yeah, I was one of the "lucky" bastards) but I don't remember having to re-download BG:EE shortly after that because of an update. I probably missed it then, will have to check my local version when I get home...
They didn't flag it, which is why you didn't notice. I only noticed because there was talk of a new update that would provide compatibility with the expansion.
muntdefems: Thanks to all of you! The things is that I got the Enhanced Editions during the Insomnia sale (yeah, I was one of the "lucky" bastards) but I don't remember having to re-download BG:EE shortly after that because of an update. I probably missed it then, will have to check my local version when I get home...
Grargar: They didn't flag it, which is why you didn't notice. I only noticed because there was talk of a new update that would provide compatibility with the expansion.
That must be it then, thanks! I'll take your word and I'll download it right here at work, since the internet is way faster than at home. :P
Geralt_of_Rivia: 2, which was just released today.
Works fine for me. And I began download (via browser) before you posted your post.
Works fine for me when downloaded via Galaxy's back up function and via the website. Perhaps one of your other files for BG2:EE is corrupt?
JudasIscariot: Works fine for me when downloaded via Galaxy's back up function and via the website. Perhaps one of your other files for BG2:EE is corrupt?
Highly unlikely, since the error pops up instantly. It's not checking any of the files. I'll try to download everything again regardless.
JudasIscariot: Works fine for me when downloaded via Galaxy's back up function and via the website. Perhaps one of your other files for BG2:EE is corrupt?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Highly unlikely, since the error pops up instantly. It's not checking any of the files. I'll try to download everything again regardless.
Refresh your account? Not sure if that will help ....

MD5s in case they will help:

299C711BD069218086316512528D972A - setup_baldurs_gate2_enhanced_edition_2.1.0.3.exe

E46079630C70C586A5935F44C06763BB - setup_baldurs_gate2_enhanced_edition_2.1.0.3-1.bin

95C103D97130EBE0A099AAEDF22846EB - setup_baldurs_gate2_enhanced_edition_2.1.0.3-2.bin
Post edited April 06, 2016 by JudasIscariot
Interestingly enough, the end of the third file was indeed corrupted. It seems the installer realized this instantly and put up the error without checking the files because that part contained important information the installer couldn't work without.

The installer works now. Thanks for looking into it so quickly.

P.S.: .md5 files would really be nice to have on our accounts...
Post edited April 06, 2016 by Geralt_of_Rivia
Geralt_of_Rivia: P.S.: .md5 files would really be nice to have on our accounts...
Indeed! Join the rest of us that also want checksums in this wishlist entry, if you haven't already.
high rated
Day of the Tentacle Remastered has been updated:

DOWNLOADS CHANGELOG
Patch 1.2.0 (Windows) / 1.2.1 (OS X) (06 April 2016)

Audio - improved accuracy of remastered pitch bend logo sound in the intro cutscene.
Art - fixed a minor bug where a stray white pixel appeared in Laverne's shoes in a particular costume.
Art - fixed a minor bug where Green Tentacle sorted behind a desk incorrectly in a certain room.
Commentary - fixed a minor typo in English.
UI - removed the concept art unlocked notification at the top of the screen during gameplay. You can still see when new art has been unlocked by looking at the main/pause menu.
Fixed a bug where the wrong language would be selected by default on the first launch of the game depending on the OS user interface language.
Windows - worked around an issue where the window location could be saved in a bad location if you played on multiple monitors and then later unplugged the monitor the game window was displayed on.