It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: [I believe the name of the original "Divinity: Original Sin" box in your library may have changed to "Divinity: Original Sin Classic". Can't be sure as I don't own the game.]
That's correct, i checked with my spreadsheet file to be sure (since i input the exact name)
Post edited February 19, 2016 by DyNaer
JudasIscariot: We're no longer supporting 10.7 as it's kind of old, in Mac terms at least, and we had constant issues with QA-ing Mac and Mac-compatible games on that OS.
Thanks!
Sigh, gog you never learn.
Another hidden update.
Can't get rid of it because nothing is showing.
I guess I'll have to give it some time.
Post edited February 19, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Sigh, gog you never learn.
Another hidden update.
Chroma Squad?
Newsflash: After countless written mails to the devs and publishers, some postings on steam and in this very thread and with the big help of both the publisher surprise attack and of course our own JudasIscariot the update supporting additional languages (subtitles) for the ORIGINAL version of MIND: Path to Thalamus (which is still available as bonus) has finally arrived on GOG. Now I am happy and can finally die :)
omega64: Sigh, gog you never learn.
Another hidden update.
Grargar: Chroma Squad?
Chroma Squad and Mind: Path to whatever
MarkoH01: Newsflash: After countless written mails to the devs and publishers, some postings on steam and in this very thread and with the big help of both the publisher surprise attack and of course our own JudasIscariot the update supporting additional languages (subtitles) for the ORIGINAL version of MIND: Path to Thalamus (which is still available as bonus) has finally arrived on GOG. Now I am happy and can finally die :)
Impressive, probably should've done so themselves in the first place.
Post edited February 19, 2016 by omega64
Edit: nevermind. My mistake.
Post edited February 19, 2016 by Grargar
There's also a new update for Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition:

http://www.gog.com/forum/shadowrun_series/changelog/post19
high rated
mrkgnao: [...]

[I believe the name of the original "Divinity: Original Sin" box in your library may have changed to "Divinity: Original Sin Classic". Can't be sure as I don't own the game.]
Not if on my pretty legacy shelf!
mrkgnao: [...]

[I believe the name of the original "Divinity: Original Sin" box in your library may have changed to "Divinity: Original Sin Classic". Can't be sure as I don't own the game.]
HypersomniacLive: Not if on my pretty legacy shelf!
"Adalia Fundamentals - Fixing your shelf so GOG can't mess it!"
mrkgnao: "Adalia Fundamentals - Fixing your shelf so GOG can't mess it!"
I would not challenge them...
madth3: I would not challenge them...
"GOG user-script programming is a race between goglodytes striving to build bigger, better, more bug-proof scripts, and GOG trying to produce bigger and better bugs. So far, GOG is winning."
high rated
That's a great catch phrase.

mrkgnao: "GOG user-script programming is a race between goglodytes striving to build bigger, better, more bug-proof scripts, and GOG trying to produce bigger and better bugs. So far, GOG is winning."
Well, the war's not over yet, and we're winning one battle after the other...
mrkgnao: "GOG user-script programming is a race between goglodytes striving to build bigger, better, more bug-proof scripts, and GOG trying to produce bigger and better bugs. So far, GOG is winning."
HypersomniacLive: Well, the war's not over yet, and we're winning one battle after the other...
Yes. But GOG has sent for reinforcements.
high rated
mrkgnao: Yes. But GOG has sent for reinforcements.
Well, from what we've seen so far, and in all fairness, Johny. is part of the new blood, and he's a positive addition.
So, not all hope is lost. Yet.