It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Master of Orion [Upcoming], os: Windows (7, 8, 10) ***TO*** Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
Nice!

I hope it stays that way and all 3 versions get delivered on release.
omega64:
MarkoH01: reached 600 rep :) Thank you, community!
your welcome +1 for you good Sir :-)
MarkoH01: Edit: reached 600 rep :) Thank you, community!
Congrats.
From MaGog's logs for 11 February:

NOTE! CHANGED Kona: Day One [In Dev], sys_req_win: 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel i5 2.0 or higher, Graphics: nVidia GTX 460+, 1 GB graphic memory, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel i5 2.0 or higher, Graphics: nVidia GTX 460+, 1 GB graphic memory, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad supported

[In that case, I suggest GOG adds "Controller support" to the game's "Features"]
mrkgnao: Windward
[I believe All the languages except German (namely English, French, and Italian) have disappeared from the language drop-down menu.]
JudasIscariot:
Judas, drawing your attention to this.
Post edited February 11, 2016 by mrkgnao
French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish localizations have been added to Perimeter.
Children of the Nile Complete
Update (11 February 2016)

fixed an issue with the French version of Children of the Nile Complete. Now the tutorial language in the French version will be in French instead of German.
From MaGog's logs for 11 February:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Children of the Nile Complete, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_children_of_the_nile_french_2.1.0.6.exe ***TO*** setup_children_of_the_nile_french_2.1.0.7.exe; ***TO*** gog-7; Tue, 04 Nov 2014 16:49:48 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:11:12 GMT; 643,305,656 ***TO*** 641,040,528)

NOTE! CHANGED Children of the Nile Complete, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659204.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Update (11 February 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed an issue with the French version of Children of the Nile Complete. Now the tutorial language in the French version will be in French instead of German.

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Kona: Day One [In Dev], all_files, Patch 20160209-01 (gog-3) [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 20160208-02 (gog-2) -> 20160209-01 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Kona: Day One [In Dev], game_modes: Single-player ***TO*** Single-player, Controller support

[No changelog]

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Perimeter, downloadables, Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) (setup_perimeter_2.0.0.10.exe; ; Thu, 04 Apr 2013 15:22:01 GMT; 1,079,968)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Perimeter, downloadables, Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) (setup_perimeter_2.0.0.10-1.bin; ; Thu, 04 Apr 2013 15:53:04 GMT; 1,346,703,802)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Perimeter, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_perimeter_2.1.0.13.exe; 1.03 (gog-13); Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:59:39 GMT; 1,555,512,280)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Perimeter, downloadables, Windows installer, Russian (setup_perimeter_russian_2.1.0.13.exe; 1.03 (gog-13); Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:58:35 GMT; 1,375,856,936)

NOTE! CHANGED Perimeter, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658667.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-13 (11 February 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Updated localizations

NOTE! CHANGED Perimeter, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English, Russian. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian

NOTE! CHANGED Perimeter, file_size: 1.3 GB ***TO*** 1.5 GB

[Which installer does one need to download to get German, Spanish, French, and Italian? The English or the Russian? Judging from the file size, I expect the former. Or perhaps either will do.]

NOTE! CHANGED Perimeter: Emperor's Testament, title_ru: ***TO*** Периметр: Завет Императора
Post edited February 11, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: [Which installer does one need to download to get German, Spanish, French, and Italian? The English or the Russian? Judging from the file size, I expect the former. Or perhaps either will do.]
The English installer allows you to change languages through an external executable and, oddly enough, it also includes the Russian language, complete with audio and text.
mrkgnao: [Which installer does one need to download to get German, Spanish, French, and Italian? The English or the Russian? Judging from the file size, I expect the former. Or perhaps either will do.]
Grargar: The English installer allows you to change languages through an external executable and, oddly enough, it also includes the Russian language, complete with audio and text.
Cheers.
Grargar: The English installer allows you to change languages through an external executable and, oddly enough, it also includes the Russian language, complete with audio and text.
Time to learn a new language :P
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Perimeter, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658667.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-13 (11 February 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Updated localizations
To me this changelog entry sounds more like a minor change, as if some translated texts have been updated. Actually you've done much more, you've added complete new language packs. :) Thanks GOG!
Except for briefings, as devs for some reason decided on different file names between RU and EFIGS releases. Thus separate build, to avoid manual renaming (and possibly breaking sth in the process >.> )
Thiev: Except for briefings, as devs for some reason decided on different file names between RU and EFIGS releases. Thus separate build, to avoid manual renaming (and possibly breaking sth in the process >.> )
Could you also please explain what changed in the "Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich" update?

The new 2.1.0.6 setup is over 100 MB smaller than the old 2.0.0.3 setup (733MB vs 879 MB). Was something removed from the game or is it just better compression?

I'm asking because the changelog is still missing ;-)
Thiev: Except for briefings, as devs for some reason decided on different file names between RU and EFIGS releases. Thus separate build, to avoid manual renaming (and possibly breaking sth in the process >.> )
DoctorGOGgles: Could you also please explain what changed in the "Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich" update?

The new 2.1.0.6 setup is over 100 MB smaller than the old 2.0.0.3 setup (733MB vs 879 MB). Was something removed from the game or is it just better compression?

I'm asking because the changelog is still missing ;-)
Better compression :)