It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok ; i'm tired of the situation & it's getting a nightmare to manage the updates for the user , when getting a lots of games here.

1 - Among the recent updates :

- only the notification system worked for Signal Ops the others -> nothing

2 - in the past & now

a - almost no notification for a game getting a v2 installer (only a few a them getting a notification)
b - no notification for a minor update for a lots of v2 installer ; while reusing the same number for game installer version
c - now the system notification issue touch some v2 installers which getting a new version.

so i suggest a simple solution , for a notification system less & less working as intended

-> put a litte script at the gog"s hompepage : with which games got an updates (installer & bonus content) , updated once a week

or making the notification working as intended , since this not the case , the other solution should be taken in consideration

as user ; i have not the time to look every games thread / and letting the user informing others isn't a nice solution.

PS : nothing against Judas's work ;)
Post edited June 26, 2013 by DyNaer
Nergal01: Much appreciated. Thank you. :)

Any word on the Throne of Bhaal soundtrack? :)
JudasIscariot: Send us some feedback on that, please, via the official channels. Thanks :D
I second this!
Rogue Legacy got a new patch today. Please check the subforum for the game for more info. Thank you.
HoMM3 just got patched.
Crosmando: HoMM3 just got patched.
Info here: http://www.gog.com/forum/heroes_of_might_and_magic_series/heroes_of_might_and_magic_3_new_universal_update
Retro City Rampage also got an update :D.
Dunno if it's new to you guys, but friends have informed me of the following:

Capitalism Plus - 2.0.0.3 Setup
Leisure Suit Larry - Reloaded - 2.0.1.6 Patch
Rogue Legacy - 2.0.2.6 Patch
The Pit - MindGames - Manual Added
Some extras got changed:
The soundtrack to Heroes of Might and Magic 1 got re-encoded.
All extras of A new Beginning got renamed (but nothing else) to fix a spelling error. They are now named a_new_beginning_whatever instead of a_new_begining_whatever
Not sure if the update flags are slacking off again but Rogue Legacy just got an update to version 1.0.12c that should add Direct Input controller support. For more info, see the subforum for the game :D.
Thief Gold got an updated update, or at least that is what shows up as new.
JMich: Thief Gold got an updated update, or at least that is what shows up as new.
Just a hotfix to the latest patch we put out. It's the fix for the Cathedral mission. I did edit the latest sticky about the Thief Gold and Thief 2 patches :D.

http://www.gog.com/forum/thief_series/universal_update_for_thief_gold_now_available_information_inside
Post edited July 10, 2013 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Theif 2 patches :D.
Theif 2? is it something new DOD is working on?

:D
te_lanus: Theif 2? is it something new DOD is working on?

Haw haw haw :P
te_lanus: Theif 2? is it something new DOD is working on?

Whos DOD?
And of course Thief 3 got a silent update -> v2 , as usual ..... >.<

Looks like the support didn't care about my ticket :(