It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fuzzyfireball: Die by the Sword got a V2 installer, not sure when...
Crosmando: Really? I'm not seeing a v2 installer, just the old setup.
Maybe he's a time traveler. XD
assassin33: Maybe he's a time traveler. XD
Yeah, I'll check my Chrono pack out the back to see it hasn't been stolen :/
They switched it back, lol.
Not an update, just noticed while browsing Duke 3D's folder there are two txt files. One called "this is a test" and another called "and this is a test too".

Someone forgot to clean up! :P
Not sure if this is new, but the Mac version of Theme Hospital got an update.
Fuzzyfireball: Not sure if this is new, but the Mac version of Theme Hospital got an update.
Thanks very much. I'll have to check and see if mine is the latest/greatest.
The german language version of Inherit the Earth got updated to 2.0.0.7, don't know when exactly since I got no notification. But it must have been in the last few days.
Hi guys,

In case our Update flags got lost in the hubbub with the promos and sales all over the place today, here's a quick update for you.

We have put up a new patch for Fez. More info here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/fez/fez_patch_107_is_ready_to_be_downloaded
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

In case our Update flags got lost in the hubbub with the promos and sales all over the place today, here's a quick update for you.

We have put up a new patch for Fez. More info here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/fez/fez_patch_107_is_ready_to_be_downloaded
the update flag is totaly missing in action ..... -_-

i hope you don't plan to remplace the notication system by yourself :P
Post edited June 18, 2013 by DyNaer
DyNaer: i hope you don't plan to remplace the notication system by yourself :P
Why not? Judas is doing a better job recently, at the least, than the update flags. With the exception of a central place, e.g. update sticky, to check for all updates.
DyNaer: i hope you don't plan to remplace the notication system by yourself :P
Gydion: Why not? Judas is doing a better job recently, at the least, than the update flags. With the exception of a central place, e.g. update sticky, to check for all updates.
yeah , sure he does a better job by pushing udpate in each games thread. But the notification system isn't here for nothing .... well sometimes i have some doubts that 's true ;)
Post edited June 18, 2013 by DyNaer
DyNaer: But the notification system isn't here for nothing .... well sometimes i have some doubts that 's true ;)
No Silent Update. ;)
Thief Gold just got an installer update
Thief 2: The Metal Age is now 2.0.0 installer as well.
Looks like the Thief games got NewDark fixes:
http://www.gog.com/forum/thief_series/new_thief_gold_and_thief_2_installers_available_now_with_newdark