It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is anyone else having issues with the new Rad Rodgers: World One installer? I've downloaded it several times now and it always fails the integrity check.
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 17 November:

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: BLACKHOLE

A game has probably been added: BLACKHOLE: Complete Edition Upgrade [DLC]

A game has probably been added: Space Rogue Classic

Fall, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, French+German+Italian+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Spanish

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_the_fall_2.0.0.2.sh *TO* gog_the_fall_2.1.0.3.sh --- File size *FROM* 348.8 MB *TO* 180.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Aug 2015 15:22:15 GMT *TO* Thu 17 Nov 2016 14:55:51 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 2.31 (gog-3)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* the_fall_2.0.0.3.dmg *TO* the_fall_en_2.1.0.4.pkg --- File size *FROM* 349.2 MB *TO* 179.8 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:26:54 GMT *TO* Thu 17 Nov 2016 14:55:39 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 2.31 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_the_fall_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_the_fall_2.1.0.2.exe --- File size *FROM* 289.0 MB *TO* 144.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:17:46 GMT *TO* Thu 17 Nov 2016 14:55:28 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 2.31 (gog-2)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update 2.31 (17 November 2016)

- engine update
- general bug fixes
- slight graphics overhaul
- post-processing has been re-done
- save data is now stored in a text file, and can be found here:
C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\LocalLow\Over The Moon\The Fall\TheFallSavedData.txt
(Full changelog)

Icewind Dale 2 Complete has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German+Polish+Russian --- File name *FROM* setup_icewind_dale2_2.0.0.11.exe *TO* setup_icewind_dale2_2.1.0.13.exe --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Jan 2014 13:56:49 GMT *TO* Thu 17 Nov 2016 14:28:38 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-11 *TO* gog-13

* File changed: Windows installer, French --- File name *FROM* setup_icewind_dale2_french_2.1.0.12.exe *TO* setup_icewind_dale2_french_2.1.0.13.exe --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Nov 2014 16:24:09 GMT *TO* Thu 17 Nov 2016 14:26:53 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-12 *TO* gog-13

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (17 November 2016)

- Fixed potential issue with Russian version not appearing in GOG Galaxy Client.
(Full changelog)

Terraria has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_terraria_2.10.0.13.sh *TO* gog_terraria_2.11.0.14.sh --- Size has not changed (288.8 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Nov 2016 13:15:21 GMT *TO* Thu 17 Nov 2016 13:57:30 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.4.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.3.4.2 (gog-14)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* terraria_en_2.8.0.11.pkg *TO* terraria_en_2.9.0.12.pkg --- Size has not changed (283.3 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Nov 2016 13:15:05 GMT *TO* Thu 17 Nov 2016 13:57:20 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.4.1 (gog-11) *TO* 1.3.4.2 (gog-12)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_terraria_2.17.0.19.exe *TO* setup_terraria_2.18.0.20.exe --- Size has not changed (202.1 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Nov 2016 15:19:51 GMT *TO* Thu 17 Nov 2016 13:57:05 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.4.1 (gog-19) *TO* 1.3.4.2 (gog-20)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.4.2 (17 November 2016)
Changes:

- Added experimental feature: texture pack support!
- Following the same rules as the seeds experimental feature, first you must set the "UseExperimentalFeatures" to true in the config.json file.
- Texture pack files use a password-less .zip format, and are loaded from the "My Documents/My Games/Terraria" folder.
- For a texture pack to be detected and used it must be named "Texture Pack.zip" and be in that folder.
- The texture pack needs to contain only an "Images" folder, in that folder any texture you include will replace Terraria's texture of the same path.
- Check out the simple example if you're unsure how to use it! :D

Fixes:

- Fixed Pumpkins getting cut when swinging nearby items or projectiles at them (we wanted to make placing blocks over them cut them for convenience, nothing else!)
- Fixed town npcs potentially disappearing if you load a map using a non-english language
- Fixed celestial pillars not loading properly, resulting in immediate wipe and triggering impending doom.
- Fixed Drill Containment Unit being usable during creative shock
- Fixed unconscious tavernkeep & sleeping angler not showing up on the lifeform analyzer
- Fixed tavernkeep accidentally spawning in water
- Fixed stardust armor's excess lighting brightness
- Fixed tooltips on the new accessories saying 'sentry' damage when it meant minion damage, there never was such a thing as sentry damage.
- Fixed numerous input issues
- Fixed item linking in chat!
- Fixed stardust cell minion's shots trying to occassionally latch to town npcs and the Eternia crystals
- Fixed old one's lane portals not emitting light
- Fixed weapons not being usable while chatting!!!
- Fixed Defender's Forge name missing when open
- Fixed Monk's brows saying "attack speed" instead of "melee attack speed"
- Fixed the tavernkeep still calling Eternia crystals "Elder" crystals
(Full changelog)

Way of the Red has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (121.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* gog-3

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update (17 November 2016)

- fixed a game crash in Way of the Red which happens if the player presses buttons during certain cutscenes,
- fixed a glitch with backgrounds in some areas
(Full changelog)
ElTerprise: Terraria just got the 1.3.4.2 Hotfix. I've added the changelog to the respecitve thread in the game forum!
Again?

PaterAlf: I think I'll wait some days before I download it again.
A most wise decision I should have made yesterday. Better late than never, I guess.
DeMignon: Me too ;-)

DyNaer: 3 Terraria updates in 3 days o.o ......hopefully the installer is rather small vs some other games.
DeMignon: Yep, it is. Only 200 MB for Windows and 290 MB for the Linux based OSs, but still annoying to download it everyday.
These will become rare Collector's Editions, won't they?
high rated
Added the Fall, The, Icewind Dale 2 Complete, and Way of the Red changelogs to the respective game fora.

DeMignon added the latest Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander one.
Might be a good idea - wouldn't be surprised if we get more hotfixes...

HypersomniacLive: Again?
Yep. And i'm not sure if that's the last one...
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Again?
Meanwhile, in Re-Logic headquarters:

- I finally finished the new patch, guys!
- Don't post it yet, HSL has not downloaded the past version.
I didn't receive a notification for the "The Fall" update.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by seppelfred
high rated
Patch 1.86 changelog for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
high rated
Here are the full details:

Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion Ultimate Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.86 [Windows] --- File size: 16.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, Chinese+English+Japanese+Russian (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (27.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.84 (gog-5) *TO* 1.86 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, Chinese+English+Japanese+Russian (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.84 (gog-5) *TO* 1.86 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (28.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.84 (gog-5) *TO* 1.86 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.84 (gog-5) *TO* 1.86 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, Polish (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (25.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.84 (gog-5) *TO* 1.86 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, Polish (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.84 (gog-5) *TO* 1.86 (gog-8)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.86 (18th November 2016

- Advent Reanimation and any other form of cloning will no longer clone Militia units.
- Truce Amongst Rogues is now with just the pirates - not rebels, neutrals or militia.
- Modders can now make use of the new ResearchModifierTypes "FriendlyWithPirates" and "FriendlyWithRebelNeutrals" in addition to the original "FriendlyWithPiratesRebelNeutrals".
- Fixed smuggling data showing up when looking at crystal or metal tooltips. Smuggling only affects credits.
- NPC and Militia carriers now build their strikecraft squadrons.
- Militia will now spawn carriers.
- Militia no longer receive research benefits that are tied to weaponclass. This solves the problem of races who don't use the militia ship classes being at a research disadvantage.
- Mod users no longer need to move their mods to a new mod folder if the executable version changed unless the new game version breaks the previous version's mods. (e.g. 1.85 mods can stay in the Mods-Rebellion v1.85 folder even though this is game version 1.86).
- CPU optimizations in large battle situations, late game situations and mass militia situations.
- Reduced memory usage (particularly during large battles).
- Reduced memory fragmentation (particularly during large battles).
- AI CPU and memory optimizations.
(Full changelog)
Tyranny has been updated to 1.0.1.0010.
high rated
madth3: Meanwhile, in Re-Logic headquarters:

- I finally finished the new patch, guys!
- Don't post it yet, HSL has not downloaded the past version.
*growls* Fine, fine, I'll go download it now; got to keep the updates and patches rolling in.

On a bit of a more serious note, have a +1 for making me chuckle!
I just had an update flag and no game to go with it... I need an adult!!
high rated
The Windows version of Breach & Clear: DEADline got an update.

Changelog for update 1.23 Rebirth / GOG-6 (Windows) / GOG-22 (Mac) (added 18 November 2016):

- From GOG.com: We're experiencing some technical = issues with the Linux version and we will roll out an updated version as soon as its technical issues are resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

- We know that it's been awhile, but we've been closely listening to all of your feedback and have been hard at work implementing your requested changes/improvements. We've combined all of the changes that we've made over the last months into one big update, and we're really happy to bring you a whole new improved version of the game that we're calling Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth

- This new version strives to improve almost every single element of the game, and deliver the experience that we believe players would like to see. There are far too many changes introduced in this update to cohesively document all of them in this space, but here are the most important ways this new version improves the game:

- Overhauled Gameplay: Statistics for enemies, player characters, weapons, and gear have had a huge balance pass and a more enjoyable and consistently challenging experience has emerged. Dungeon generation has been modified to make each floor more exciting with more discoveries, more enemies to fight and hand-crafted enemy encounters at different intervals in each dungeon.

- Smoother controls: Fully re-worked camera and shooting for the game’s real-time action mode. Vastly improved versus the original release with a smarter camera that is snappier and more responsive than ever.

- Better feedback: New enemy death animations means players can better feel the weight of their kills and the resulting effects help provide a more immersive experience.

- Enhanced Engine: Full transition to the Unity 5 engine resulting in all of the associated benefits – notably, the game can now take advantage of 64-bit architecture allowing for better performance on systems that support it.

- Remastered Graphics: Every scene has had a full lighting pass, making way for a much more realized version of Harbor City than any previous version of the game. Textures have been retouched, compression settings have been modified, and it now fully utilizes Unity 5’s physically based rendering.

- Improved environments: Environments significantly more polished, with all pop-in & pop-out issues completely resolved.

- Removal of Online Co-op: Underutilized since launch, the team made the decision to remove online co-op from the latest version of Breach & Clear: Deadline. This led to widespread performance and reliability enhancements as the code’s dependence on the servers and the need to be ready for drop-in/drop-out multiplayer at any moment was removed. The improvements outlined below are just some of the ways the game has been made better by the removal of Co-op.

- Performance: The game performs significantly better now, frequently reaching a steady 60FPS on machines which could previously only hit 30FPS.

- Load times: Loading has been made asynchronous which would have been significantly difficult to pull off with the original network code intact. This has led to load times which are halved from the previous versions.

- More reliable: Code that was needed to support the drop-in/drop- out co-op frequently led to bugs which could corrupt save files. Without co-op, these bugs are no longer a concern.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf: - We know that it's been awhile, but we've been closely listening to all of your feedback and have been hard at work implementing your requested changes/improvements. We've combined all of the changes that we've made over the last months into one big update, and we're really happy to bring you a whole new improved version of the game that we're calling Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth
Shit, the last thing I heard from them was it's not economically sound to continue supporting their GOG game. I hate these people so much for the bullshit they told me on Facebook.