It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seems like the number of entries in the catalog dropped by 1. Anyone know if something was removed?
SCPM: Seems like the number of entries in the catalog dropped by 1. Anyone know if something was removed?
You sure? It was 1337 a few days ago and we only got a new game in the meanwhile (Impossible Creatures).
SCPM: Seems like the number of entries in the catalog dropped by 1. Anyone know if something was removed?
At what number are we now? 1338? Germany has 1332 and we're missing six games so it should be 1338. Weren't it 1337 after the launch of the Stardock. With the addition of Impossible Creatures 1338 games should be correct then, right?
Post edited November 26, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: At what number are we now? 1338? Germany has 1332 and we're missing six games so it should be 1338. Weren't it 1337 after the launch of the Stardock. With the addition of Impossible Creatures 1338 games should be correct then, right?
My thoughts exactly, but upcoming games also count to that total, and those usually go unnoticed.
Nothing was removed. We have 1338 games in the catalog :)
Tannath: My thoughts exactly, but upcoming games also count to that total, and those usually go unnoticed.
Then i probably know what's missing. I'm pretty sure that Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion was in the upcoming games list...and it's now gone...
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 26 November:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Cosmonautica, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.1.9 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.2.0.1 (gog-5)

NOTE! CHANGED Cosmonautica, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1434623024.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.2.0.1 (26 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ NEW
NOTE! ADD +++ Death ceremony for passed away crew members
NOTE! ADD +++ 3 new interstellar quests
NOTE! ADD +++ 3 new random events
NOTE! ADD +++ “Morale Info” in the clipboard
NOTE! ADD +++ Clipboard bonus button - gives crew members a moral boost for a limited time
NOTE! ADD +++ Quest markers in galaxy view
NOTE! ADD +++ Kitchen and Medibay robot-upgrade does not replace cooks and doctors in your crew anymore and their assisting output when working alone is reduced.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXES/CHANGES
NOTE! ADD +++ Several crashes connected to achievements, job agency and crew needs
NOTE! ADD +++ Switched crew member needs fitness and entertainment
NOTE! ADD +++ Pirates do not attack anymore if you are close to your destination planet
NOTE! ADD +++ Crew members will not leave workstations during fights if the player does not order them to.
NOTE! ADD +++ Crew members stay longer on their stations during flight even with urgent needs.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed permanent shield exploit
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed issues with hacking during fights and we improved the hacking AI
NOTE! ADD +++ Passenger seats are displayed alongside the cargo stock info
NOTE! ADD +++ Tooltips Merchant (Import/Export Traits)
NOTE! ADD +++ Sell goods to a merchant when his stock is already full is now possible
NOTE! ADD +++ Neutral goods are now getting slowly consumed by stations, too
NOTE! ADD +++ Correct display of crew level via N.O.D.E.
NOTE! ADD +++ Color coded “Morale Tooltip/Morale Info”
NOTE! ADD +++ “Research Finished” tooltips show unlocked technologies and we improved filtering of the room research
NOTE! ADD +++ Removed the customs cop from the Cataport
NOTE! ADD +++ Visuals of crew states (sick, on fire and on strike) are retriggered after loading the game.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed some problems with the tutorial popups
NOTE! ADD +++ Socializing is automatically aborted when a space fight starts
NOTE! ADD +++ Correct highlighting of preferences in in N.O.D.E crew tab
NOTE! ADD +++ UI Icon of Administrative Systems is now the correct one
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ BALANCING
NOTE! ADD +++ Smuggling mechanic
NOTE! ADD +++ Science effort for galaxy research reduced and increased science effort for technology
NOTE! ADD +++ Sickness probability and duration
NOTE! ADD +++ Balanced moral and needs
NOTE! ADD +++ Reduced max. number of specials per crew member to 4
NOTE! ADD +++ Dirt and damage done by crew and passengers
NOTE! ADD +++ Cleaning and repair done by crewmembers and robots
NOTE! ADD +++ Crew member relationships

NOTE! CHANGED Cosmonautica, file_size: 353 MB ***TO*** 355 MB

NOTE! ADDED FILE Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, downloadables, Patch #1 (patch_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.0.1.3.exe; Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:56:39 GMT; 8,581,488)

NOTE! CHANGED Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1446463013.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1 (26 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed the archon crash
NOTE! ADD +++ Introduced general stability fixes with memory consumption
NOTE! ADD +++ Reset profile options if graphic device creation failed
NOTE! ADD +++ Some graphic driver fixes that didnt have a specific bug attached
NOTE! ADD +++ Optimized Shadows
NOTE! ADD +++ Use the desktop resolution at first start
NOTE! ADD +++ Enabled triple buffering in Fullscreen when VSync is enabled
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixes Mouse control issue when in shooter mode
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixes keyboard and remapping issues for horse/construct
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixes lava issue in Cauldron level
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixes alpha around pause menu in the Crowfather level
NOTE! ADD +++ Anti Aliasing fixed
NOTE! ADD +++ Forces the game to start in Fullscreen per default
NOTE! ADD +++ Better detection of supported resolution options on given hardware
NOTE! ADD +++ Better shadow map resolution handling on graphic cards below 2 GB of memory
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed crashes with changing the shadow quality

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Hard West, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 1/2/3 of 3), dl_ver: 151118_1413 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.1 (gog-5)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Hard West, all_files, Patch 1.1 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO***

[No changelog yet]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, The, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 1/2 of 2), dl_ver: gog-1 ***TO*** gog-2

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, The, all_files, Patch gog-2 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** gog-1 -> gog-2

NOTE! CHANGED Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, The, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1444826419.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-2 (26 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ several minor upgrades/fixes

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Smugglers V, downloadables, Original Game: Mac OS X installer, English (smugglers_v_2.0.0.13.dmg ***TO*** smugglers_v_2.0.0.14.dmg; ***TO*** 1.5 (gog14); Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:16:53 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 10:32:29 GMT; 250,733,421 ***TO*** 250,733,476)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Smugglers V, downloadables, DLC: Smuggler's Guild: Mac OS X installer, English (dlc_smugglers_v_smugglers_guild_2.0.0.13.pkg ***TO*** dlc_smugglers_v_smugglers_guild_2.0.0.14.pkg; ***TO*** 1.5 (gog-14); Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:14:42 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 10:32:15 GMT; 30,823,915 ***TO*** 30,828,007)

[No changelog yet]
mrkgnao: NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE X3: Terran War Pack, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 3.2c (gog-1) ***TO*** 3.2c (gog-2) (same for all other languages)
Looks like the language-specific installers have been merged into a multi-languages one.
Tannath: My thoughts exactly, but upcoming games also count to that total, and those usually go unnoticed.
ElTerprise: Then i probably know what's missing. I'm pretty sure that Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion was in the upcoming games list...and it's now gone...
... and now it's back.
mrkgnao: NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE X3: Terran War Pack, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 3.2c (gog-1) ***TO*** 3.2c (gog-2) (same for all other languages)
vv221: Looks like the language-specific installers have been merged into a multi-languages one.
Yes. It says so in the changelog quoted in the post you've replied to:
>>> NOTE! ADD +++ We've updated the Linux .sh file with the mod support fix from November 20th and consolidated all of the supported languages into one .sh file.
Post edited November 26, 2015 by mrkgnao
high rated
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga got a (Mac) update:
Patch gog-7 (26 November 2015)

The Mac version of Baldur's Gate has been updated.
This update fixes a conflict between the Mac printer driver and the Wineskin wrapper used for the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga.
HypersomniacLive: Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga got a (Mac) update:

Patch gog-7 (26 November 2015)

The Mac version of Baldur's Gate has been updated.
This update fixes a conflict between the Mac printer driver and the Wineskin wrapper used for the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga.
HypersomniacLive:
And that is one of the weirdest updates I had to write about :D
high rated
JudasIscariot: And that is one of the weirdest updates I had to write about :D
Can't say I understand what the issue was, just hope that those using Mac do, and are happy about the fix. :-)
JudasIscariot: And that is one of the weirdest updates I had to write about :D
HypersomniacLive: Can't say I understand what the issue was, just hope that those using Mac do, and are happy about the fix. :-)
I don't get it either...must be some dark Mac magic or something :P
high rated
JudasIscariot: I don't get it either...must be some dark Mac magic or something :P
Haha, quite possibly.

On a side note - I've got a notification flag stuck in my account tab for the past 20-25 minutes, but nth shows as updated. That's after I had to clear the one for this update twice. Did you flag a game, and it's just taking its sweet time to show, or is this some remnant of the above mentioned dark magic?