It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Any chance that all of the Might and Magic, Ultima and other RPGs in the entire catalogue could possibly be flagged as being RPGs in the library genre filtering system? :) Currently it seems there are more RPGs in the store that do not show up as RPGs using the library genre filter, than there are that do. :)
JudasIscariot: Message me please with a list, please :) Got a million things going on atm but I'll see what I can do :)
This still should be fixable with a single SQL statement for all unbundled games within a few minutes. Again, no need to waste time doing this manually.
JudasIscariot: Message me please with a list, please :) Got a million things going on atm but I'll see what I can do :)
eiii: This still should be fixable with a single SQL statement for all unbundled games within a few minutes. Again, no need to waste time doing this manually.
The bonuses were bundled in .zip files. On top of that someone has to decide where particular bonuses have to go as a couple of the reference cards were for more than on Might and Magic game.

I am no programmer but I don't know of a script that will unzip files, separate the bonuses properly, zip up the bonuses, and then put them under the right game :)
eiii: Structure and consistency are boring things, I know ... ;P
You will not restrict the packagers in their expression of their creative freedom, they sit day by day in the dark cellar, putting stuff in new boxes and they only have the possibility to express their individuality through labelling the games in creative ways.

Honestly, if the persons who are responsible for the episode_* for Cognition, the Blackwell series and Wallace & Gromit, as well as for "the_black mirror, black_mirror_ii and black_mirror_3" (yes, three variations on the naming scheme for the Black Mirror trilogy) should be removed from their posts and replaced by more competent people.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by coffeecup
eiii: Does this mean we do not get an update notification when games are getting unbundled? Or is this only another bug?

[...]
Why, did you get any update notifications for any of the unbundled games? I didn't, and most of them, the Alone in the Dark Trilogy included, required an account refresh to display unbundled.

The problem is that I'm not getting any notifications after they've gotten unbundled - I'm still waiting for my flags for M&M 3 and 6.

And I've never got any flags for any of the games I've backed and got a code to redeem here.
oups, I did misread something, sorry.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by coffeecup
eiii: This still should be fixable with a single SQL statement for all unbundled games within a few minutes. Again, no need to waste time doing this manually.
JudasIscariot: The bonuses were bundled in .zip files. On top of that someone has to decide where particular bonuses have to go as a couple of the reference cards were for more than on Might and Magic game.
Sorry, I again meant the genre categories:
skeletonbow: Any chance that all of the Might and Magic, Ultima and other RPGs in the entire catalogue could possibly be flagged as being RPGs in the library genre filtering system? :) Currently it seems there are more RPGs in the store that do not show up as RPGs using the library genre filter, than there are that do. :)
[emphasis added]

JudasIscariot: I am no programmer but I don't know of a script that will unzip files, separate the bonuses properly, zip up the bonuses, and then put them under the right game :)
I did not meant you to do it. Of course this has to be done by someone who knows your database structure (as all the information is already in your database) and has direct access to it. But it could be done in a few minutes compared to perhaps a few hours of manual copy and paste (I don't know the number of all unbundled games), which also would be more error-prone.
coffeecup: oups, I did misread something, sorry.
Happens to the best of us :)
JudasIscariot: The bonuses were bundled in .zip files. On top of that someone has to decide where particular bonuses have to go as a couple of the reference cards were for more than on Might and Magic game.
eiii: Sorry, I again meant the genre categories:
eiii: [emphasis added]
If you have any of the Ultima or Might and Magic games then do the following:

1. Select genre "Role-Playing" from the Genre menu next to the Search bar.
2. Type in "Might" or "Ultima"
3. ????
4. See your selected games appear :)
Post edited May 16, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: If you have any of the Ultima or Might and Magic games then do the following:

1. Select genre "Role-Playing" from the Genre menu next to the Search bar.
2. Type in "Might" or "Ultima"
3. ????
4. See your selected games appear :)
I know you were hard-working to fix those games. But there are more games and there are more missing game categories. I was talking about a solution for all the unbundled games. ;)

Already the first other game I tried (Avernum) fails to be listed under RPG in my library. An example for a different game category is the Tomb Raider trilogy, which is missing in my library list when I filter for action games. The Quest for Glory games are missing when I filter for adventure games ... and there are probably more cases.

But do your work as you like to do it, I will stop now. :)

Edit: Sorry when that last sentence has sounded a bit rude, no offense has been intended. It's your job and you have done a good job so far! :)
Post edited May 16, 2015 by eiii
eiii: Does this mean we do not get an update notification when games are getting unbundled? Or is this only another bug?

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Why, did you get any update notifications for any of the unbundled games?
No, I did not. And at least I would consider this to be a bug. But GOG maybe not. That's why I have asked.

HypersomniacLive: The problem is that I'm not getting any notifications after they've gotten unbundled - I'm still waiting for my flags for M&M 3 and 6.
Same here. But that's another problem and clearly a bug, which probably affects all unbundled games.
From MaGog's logs for 16 May:

Presumably as a "temporary" workaround for the "single language" drop-down menu bug, the language displayed for Beyond Good & Evil™ has been changed from Spanish to English (no file change, just a menu display change). The same has not yet been done for the other games suffering from the same bug.

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], bonuses: 8 wallpapers, 6 paper toys, paper toy catalog, soundtrack (35 tracks, MP3), 5 HD videos, 16 avatars, 24 artworks, comics (Reason of State - Part 1) ***TO*** 8 wallpapers, world map (coming soon), 6 paper toys, paper toy catalog, soundtrack (35 tracks, MP3), soundtrack (35 tracks, FLAC), 5 HD videos, 16 avatars, 24 artworks, comics (Reason of State - Part 1)

[GOG game page bug fix]
Grargar: That's what you say and, yet, I can't see 1.5 anywhere. :)
JudasIscariot: Because we never really got a version number after the 1.5 update. I mean I can add "1.5" there but is it really version 1.5 now?
No, it isn't. The current version of ROTT 2013 is 1.5.1.

Check the top right of the main menu. See screnshot.
Attachments:
rott_2013.jpg (112 Kb)
JudasIscariot: Because we never really got a version number after the 1.5 update. I mean I can add "1.5" there but is it really version 1.5 now?
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, it isn't. The current version of ROTT 2013 is 1.5.1.

Check the top right of the main menu. See screnshot.
Ah thanks :) I couldn't check it here at home and I didn't have time while at work :)
Cool, another new ROTT... Last one I tried wouldn't run at all for me, hope this latest update works. :)
skeletonbow: Cool, another new ROTT... Last one I tried wouldn't run at all for me, hope this latest update works. :)
Does it crash right at the moment you start the first level?
Don't want to clutter this thread up even more, but since many are jumping in to share errors with the collection page, I notice that two games I just purchased, "Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass" and "Randal's Monday" are both listed there as Windows-only despite having Mac downloads (and in the case of Supreme, Linux as well) available.
Post edited May 17, 2015 by cstiffler