It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Screw you Geralt!
Be careful what you wish for.

Grargar: I don't care about your game becoming more enhanced!
Are you sure about that?

Obviously, the announced The Witcher 3 DLC's are just an excuse to keep working on the assets.
Attachments:
Post edited November 20, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, number_of_update_notifications_in_the_last_six_hours: 0 ***TO*** 7
I think it's because they've added the Mac OS X installers for each language version one at a time.
Daliz: Witcher is the new Dragonsphere/D:OS/Smugglers
Fixed that for you ;)
final_option: Yeah, that's why I was mentioning a dedicated site-wide changelog.
BKGaming: Agreed. Such as simple thing to do... not sure why it's not here to begin with.
Would definitely be handy just to see the history of the updates - bit hard at the moment to check through all the posts (especially if an update was way back)...

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/change_log

seems there are four others on wishlist people can vote for same thing....ugh
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Niggles
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 20 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Phantasmagoria, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio only: English
NOTE! CHANGED Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio only: English

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, number_of_update_notifications_in_the_last_six_hours: 0 ***TO*** 7
Hey, just noticed - what happened to the subs?
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 20 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Phantasmagoria, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio only: English
NOTE! CHANGED Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio only: English

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, number_of_update_notifications_in_the_last_six_hours: 0 ***TO*** 7
HypersomniacLive: Hey, just noticed - what happened to the subs?
What are "subs"?
high rated
mrkgnao: What are "subs"?
Subtitles - the changes state that no more text in English.

And a side note - looks like Geralt finally went to bed.
HypersomniacLive: And a side note - looks like Geralt finally went to bed.
Nope, I'm still here. ;-)
mrkgnao: What are "subs"?
HypersomniacLive: Subtitles - the changes state that no more text in English.
Did it have any to begin with?
The fact that it stated "Audio and Text" before is meaningless. It's the boilerplate for practically all GOG games since a couple of weeks ago.
high rated
mrkgnao: Did it have any to begin with?
The fact that it stated "Audio and Text" before is meaningless. It's the boilerplate for practically all GOG games since a couple of weeks ago.
IIRC, it does or did, if change actually means something.

Geralt_of_Rivia: Nope, I'm still here. ;-)
Cheeky! ;-P
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 18 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Back to the Future: The Game, file_size: 1 MB ***TO*** 2 GB
[GOG fixing a bug introduced some 9 days ago (#4261)]

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer)

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 2GB of RAM, Graphics: nVidia GeForce 320M (or better), AMD Radeon HD 6750M (or better) or Intel HD Graphics 3000, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled ***TO*** OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, Processor: Intel Core i5, Memory: 4 GB of RAM, Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 650m (1440x900), AMD Radeon HD 6750M (1440x900) or Intel HD 5000 (1366x768), Hard Drive: 13.5 GB free space, Recommended system requirements - Mac: OS: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, Processor: Intel Core i5 or Core i7, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 650m (1440x900), AMD Radeon HD 6970M (1920x1080) or Intel Iris Pro 5200 (1440x900), Hard Drive: 13.5 GB free, Display compatibility notice: 1440x900 resolution is the recommended resolution for best performance. It is not recommended to use native Retina resolutions
So this means it was a mistake to delete my older MAC installer in favor of the newer installer, right? I'm running 10.6.8. Oops! Wish I had been notified of the changes made IN MY GAME INVENTORY or linked directly from there. It's called a change log. So, who is Ma Gog and does she maintain the change logs for GOG? I'm learning the hard way to go digging and digging and digging instead of just trusting that I should download the new version.
Conrad57: So, who is Ma Gog and does she maintain the change logs for GOG? I'm learning the hard way to go digging and digging and digging instead of just trusting that I should download the new version.
MaGog is an unofficial search engine I have written for GOG games. It is available . Its forum thread is [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games]here.

MaGog uses its own database, which is updated twice a day against GOG (more often during sales). Whenever the database is updated, I get a lengthy log (around 2 MB of text), which I quickly scan and from which I post "interesting" changes here (under the title "From MaGog's logs"). It isn't an official changelog, but it does allow us to identify changes in the game cards (but not necessarily changes in the downloadable files themselves).
high rated
But you did not tell us, is MaGog a "she"?
HypersomniacLive: But you did not tell us, is MaGog a "she"?
She is.
I just noticed that the update for the games library no longer specifies individual new/changed files. For Risk of Rain i had installer like 2.3, but 2.5 is now available. Kinda a pain to look up my external drive to see what is new/changed vs being listed like it used to...
Conrad57: So, who is Ma Gog and does she maintain the change logs for GOG? I'm learning the hard way to go digging and digging and digging instead of just trusting that I should download the new version.
mrkgnao: MaGog is an unofficial search engine I have written for GOG games. It is available . Its forum thread is [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games]here.

MaGog uses its own database, which is updated twice a day against GOG (more often during sales). Whenever the database is updated, I get a lengthy log (around 2 MB of text), which I quickly scan and from which I post "interesting" changes here (under the title "From MaGog's logs"). It isn't an official changelog, but it does allow us to identify changes in the game cards (but not necessarily changes in the downloadable files themselves).
SWEET! THank you!

HypersomniacLive: But you did not tell us, is MaGog a "she"?
mrkgnao: She is.
HeeHee,,

I called her a She because I was playing the other side of the pun. MaGog may have come from "Gog and MaGog" from the bible. However, I wanted to play it as "Ma Gog," like Ma and Pa, going with GOG (not Gog). :) That's why I said she. However, her creator has confirmed her she-ness. :P
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Conrad57