It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous now at version 1.3.3c.585 (again, no update flag)

There's apparently a bug where, when entering safe areas (like the tavern in act 1), your companions continue following you and you can't talk to them; from what I've read, you can work around this by leaving, choosing just the protagonist as your only party member, and re-entering without traveling anywhere.

Edit: Was just able to get a Spell Master 5/Loremaster 1 cast Cure Serious Wounds. This did not use to be possible (without mods), but is now possible by taking Cleric Secret as a Loremaster. (This ability used to not be selectable, then it became selectable but not actually working, now it actually works properly.)
Post edited May 12, 2022 by dtgreene
high rated
Stellaris
All installers updated to 3.4.2

There is a GOG changelog, but it's massive and I can't post it here.
I suppose some of the changes can be seen here:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/stellaris-dev-diary-253-three-in-one-3-4-cepheus-patch-notes-and-more.1523352/
high rated
Fictorum v2.2.11

Hey wizards!

There was an issue with it that would cause improper loading of the settings file in v2.2.8. There is a chance that the file was corrupted in the process. As a result, we've added a couple of checks to prevent this from happening and help with recovery if it does.

At the end, it enourages anyone that was affected by the corruption to send them a message in E-mail, Discord, or the Fictorum subreddit.
Post edited May 13, 2022 by DoomSooth
high rated
STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

Last updated 2022-05-13 06:55

No changelog.
high rated
(ø,ø): STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

No changelog.
Looks like they rolled the game back to the previous version.
high rated
(ø,ø): STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

No changelog.
Nergal01: Looks like they rolled the game back to the previous version.
Might be for the best. Someone wrote in the game's forum here 3 days ago that the Aspyr/Disney 2015 update added more bugs to the game, and made an old bug even worse.
Nergal01: Looks like they rolled the game back to the previous version.
(ø,ø): Might be for the best. Someone wrote in the game's forum here 3 days ago that the Aspyr/Disney 2015 update added more bugs to the game, and made an old bug even worse.
What is this throwback to the star wars patch. Personally, it worked well for me. And for the lightsaber mod, frankly, I don't care whether it works or not, it's just a mod.
I hope he will come back very soon the patch
Post edited May 13, 2022 by Lukin86
high rated
Looks like the offline installer for Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem has been reverted to version 1.03b (from 1.03c).
There's still an offline patch though for updating the 1.03b version to 1.03c.

I don't know what that's about, and I cannot find a changelog about it.
Today is rollback day by the looks of it.
(ø,ø): Might be for the best. Someone wrote in the game's forum here 3 days ago that the Aspyr/Disney 2015 update added more bugs to the game, and made an old bug even worse.
Lukin86: What is this throwback to the star wars patch. Personally, it worked well for me. And for the lightsaber mod, frankly, I don't care whether it works or not, it's just a mod.
I hope he will come back very soon the patch
Hopefully they bring it back...At least they could have left it as an optional download.
high rated
BROK The InvestiGator - prologue

Updated to 1.0.15.3 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Latest changelogs posted by the developer in the game forum:
One year since the last code update of the Prologue, so here's a big one!

PROLOGUE 1.15 (May 11th 2022)
------------------------------------------
- BIG update! This includes all the improvements and changes performed over the last year.
- Overall the adventure content is the same but the fights have been largely improved.
- In particular this includes:
- New enemies: generic rats (3 types) and tribot cops
- New "quick fight" mode on the main menu, which also allows to play Graff!
- New option to defeat the Chapter 1 "boss character"
- More dynamic fights gameplay
- Improved moveset and controls
- Improved animations

PROLOGUE 1.15.1 (May 12th 2022)
- Quick fix to address some crashes
- Cleaning bot was not visible in Brok's apartment

PROLOGUE 1.15.2 (May 12th 2022)
- Depth issue fixed for objects that were not visible

PROLOGUE 1.15.3 (May 12th 2022)
- Permanent fix to the crashes (replacing the quick fix)
- Improved timing between punches when using mouse only (it was sluggish due to recent changes for gamepad controls)
- Fixed bug that allows to attack immediately with mouse even though player is down
- Fixed: display menu instead of pause when there's a non-blocking dialogue
- Fixed: interrupting tribot cop by hitting it on its way back to the socket would mess things up
high rated
And again...

BROK The InvestiGator - prologue

Updated to 1.0.15.4 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog posted by the developer in the game forum:
PROLOGUE 1.15.4 (May 13th 2022)
- Fixed dialogue not appearing in menu (past dialogue, moves list, hints...)
high rated
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous now updated to 1.3.3e.587

According to the description, this update fixes (or is at least intended to fix) the bug with companions following you in safe areas where they shouldn't.
high rated
Slipways
Win installer updated to 1.2-938-win
+
Mac installer updated to 1.2-939-mac
Changelog:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1264280/view/5496091804188235568

"- Xenotourism vs Englightenment: These technologies now interact properly, so your Enlightened zen tourist retreat will now immediately become successful. Prosperous will still require three different imports.
- Building structures: Ghost lines would sometimes appear in the connection preview, showing linking to ghosts of other structures that you cancelled in the past. These ghosts are now exorcised and removed.
- Campaign Stats: The "best score by mission" tab was erroneously limited to 4 scores (from back when there was just act 1). It should now display all missions.
- Ranked: The address for the server Slipways communicates with was changed in preparation for some future stuff.

This update brings the version numbers up to v1.2(b938) on Windows and v1.2(b939) on Mac."
high rated
Them and Us Bundle

No change log.

Went from v1.0.6 (55527) to v1.06 (55846).

No patch download. Full download only.
Post edited May 16, 2022 by LiqMat