PC Building Simulator
Offline installer updated to v1.14.2
(19 January 2022) Changelog
from Steam Bug Fixes Parts:
- Fixed an issue which caused the be quiet! Dark Base 900 case's Side Panels to only be selectable by their screws during first removal.
- Team Group CARDEA ZERO Z340 M.2 PCIe SSDs will no longer appear stretched when installed in the MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC motherboard
- Adjusted collision on the NZXT Kraken Z73 AIO to allow installation in significantly more cases.
- Adjusted collision on the GamerStorm Captain 360 EX WHITE RGB AIO to allow installation in significantly more cases.
- RAIJINTEK ELEOS RBW's bracket clips will now obey the laws of physics, preventing them from clipping through GPUs/heatsinks.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the MSI MPG Z590 Carbon EK X from connecting to custom water cooling in the InWin 925 case.
- M.2 drives can no longer be interacted with while the drive bay is closed on the ASRock Z390 Taichi motherboard.
- Improved the colour accuracy of the ZOTAC RTX 3070 Ti AMP Holo, 3080 Ti AMP Holo and 3090 AMP Core Holo GPU's.
- Corrected benchmark data for the Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 30-series bilibili GPUs.
- Reduced the number of clipping issues between cables and power supplies in the InWin A1 case.
- All liquid coolers in the ENKI series now flow in the same direction.
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240 Illusion logo is now visible from more angles.
- Corrected the alignment of the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240 Illusion logo.
- Fixed an issue which led to the Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P case clipping with SSD cables.
- AIO screws will now properly align when installed inside the Lian Li LANCOOL ONE Digital case.
- Fixed an issue which caused AIO cables to clip through the ASUS ROG ZENITH EXTREME motherboard when installed inside the Lian Li O11D XL-X case.
- Air coolers will now correctly return to starting positions before installation if partially rotated during the mounting process. Career:
- Fixed an issue which caused the job 'Can you fix this' from Daniel.Ryder@LaboratoriousDaniel.com to generate with some parts colliding.
- Changed cable pathing in the SilverStone P14 to prevent cables clipping through the case in the first career mode job of the game.
- Esports DLC:
- The ADATA Spectrix D60G RGB will no longer clip through objects and tables whilst in tournament areas.
- Adjusted the 'Disaster job' given by Frink@dragons.com to fix an issue which prevented it from being completed. IT Expansion:
- Corrected viewport boundaries of the Raijintek METIS case to prevent the camera clipping through workbenches in the first IT Expansion workshop.
- Monitors will no longer clip with certain cases whilst in assembly mode.
===== Astrox Imperium
Offline installer updated to b0.0128b Build 0.0128b
* Fixed mining merc bug caused by new cluster resource nesting objects for map editing.
* Fixed bomber drones not able to carry bombs due to small cargo size.
* Fixed tactical turret overlay not showing while in tactical sensors mode.
* Adjusted ship resistance calculations in ship takeDamage function.
* Adjusted sandbox extra options tab scrollview. 0.0128a
* Fixed memory Leak on sandbox textures when scrolling through faces, factions and professions.
* Fixed hidden player ship options.
- Fixed bug with drone range ship bonuses not being applied to drone range stat.
- Fixed bug allowing you to use duplicate pilot name in sandbox, causing error.
- Fixed a few small spelling errors, item descriptions.
- Fixed items names of life support items levels 5-10.
- Fixed merc command list panel Toggle Tactical Stance button.
- Fixed garage mouse wheel scrolling bug that allows camera zoom when mousing over other ui panels.
- Fixed missing image for ecm-demi npc carrier.
- Fixed bug causing bad modules from npc ships to throw error.
- Fixed all npc ships and removed unwanted old modules and database id links to special items.
- Fixed bug causing cargo inventory to duplicate strange items after inventory error caused by crates with bad item ids.
- Fixed texture flicker bug causing small cluster rocks to ignore triplanular shader offsets.
- Fixed resource mining event asteroids from ignoring gamespeed when orbiting center of sector.
- Fixed npc miners without salvage modules trying to harvest salvage with mining lasers.
- Fixed overlapping bug caused on market by multidrag selling while buy order details open causing overlap.
- Fixed bug on university readout not showing the correct number of skill points available after training a skill.
- Fixed bug showing leftover tactical rings on map while warping with tactical sensors on.
- Fixed bug where merc is left in station panel when assigning to service.
- Fixed a bunch grammatical errors on the sandbox options descriptions.
- Fixed bug with power cable connection distance not properly set to ring range in tactical.
- Fixed short distance bug preventing transport mercs from grabbing ore from silos depending on angle of approach.
- Fixed bug with merc getting confused with transport and mining mercs when structure is super close to station.
- Adjusted a few los res textures for higher level resources.
- Adjusted torpedo modules in items_database for range and number of torps fired per cycle.
- Adjusted mining merc to look for the closest silo with free space available.
- Adjusted all sandbox coloration setting for generation of skybox colors and props.
- Adjusted missile damage for all missile ammunition in the item_database.txt.
- Adjusted torpedo damage for all torpedo ammunition in the item_database.txt.
- Adjusted skybox bubble size. Increased to twice the size to prevent prop overlap.
- Adjusted all combat ammo for combat module to stop mid flight when pausing the game.
- Added planet generation into the sandbox generation routine.
- Added market function that will allow NPCs to fill demand orders for profit when markup gets too high.
- Added all new props and distribution calculations for all props in sandbox generator.
- Added new sandbox panel for sandbox settings to the sandbox menu bar.
- Added new ability to cancel a warpgate request while the warpgate is charging.
- Added cancel warp button to targeting panel target display box when gate is charging.
- Added lifetime variable to torpedo ammunition. Is now set from items_database.
- Added new sandbox feature allowing you to save the current settings you have selected into a presets file.
- Added feature allowing you to load previously saved settings into the sandbox generator.
- Added mousewheel scrolling to garage ship details overview panel.